A Second Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you did that on purpose?" I said, "because Nicki thought I might be gay, and you wanted to prove I wasn't!"

She laughed some more then reached out for that glass of water she'd brought with her, and sipped then nodded,

"With the benefit of hindsight, we should have stripped naked and walked into your room, what you've done for the last two nights would have proved very quickly that you weren't gay. And Craig?"

"Yeah?"

"When you looked at her bum and grinned so rudely, I have to confess... I was a bit jealous!"

"You were?" I said in real surprise.

"Yeah," she giggled, "you'd never looked at my bum like that!"

"Trust me Cal, I certainly had, and still do on, there's many a time I have to drag my eyes away from your amazing body, on a regular basis."

"Good, that's why I started wearing the leggings, the tighty Tees and the shorty-shorts."

"You'll get no complaints from me gorgeous Callie!"

"AND!" she said, kissing the end of my nose, "I can finally tell Nicki that you definitely aren't gay, I can tell her I checked personally."

"Going to give me marks out of 10?"

"13 or 14 Craig," she said, "but I'm sure you've got room for improvement."

"Thank you for that backhanded compliment," I said, "But talking about 'hindsight', how about I put on a condom, and you get on your hands and knees Miss Sinclair?"

"Oh, you dirty bastard Craig, you DO know how to turn a girl on!" She pulled her legs out from under me and got on her knees, reaching into the drawer for the condoms from the night before. She took one out, "Take you pants off Craig," she said, and I did, sitting on my knees so she could put on the condom.

Instead, she took the opportunity to move her mouth down to my stiff erection and mouth me for a few minutes. It was amazing, and I loved watching her head move up and down me, her tongue bashing me in all the right places.

"I think that's hard enough!" she pulled back from me, slipped the contraceptive over me and quickly presented that perfect arse to me, her pussy, wet, red and flushed from the attention it had already received.

I slipped into her, pulling her back onto my throbbing dick, and she groaned an 'oh yeah' back to me.

I had practiced 'doggie' hard and often when I lived and loved with Anna, often four, sometimes five times a week, sometimes every night. Remembering the muscle memory of those nights, and mornings and afternoons to be honest, I held Callie's perfect hips, stretched my back and began what had become something of a specialism of mine. Callie began to respond,

"Christ!" she gasped, "Craig! Shit, Babe, that's just the best, ooooooh my, shit, I'm... keep going, I'm coming again, keep going!" She joined in with the activity, pushing back against me. This did put me off a bit and the 'penis on G-spot' action was lost but Callie never seemed to mind, and she bent her head and neck back, looking over her shoulder at me with the biggest smile as her orgasm struck.

Her convulsions were most impressive, and her contracting pussy muscles, not to say her general sexy demeanour, almost had me losing it. I slowed somewhat as her muscles relaxed, and she looked back at me again pulling forward a bit, with a mind to lay on her back.

"Excuse me?" I pulled her back and carried on my pummelling, and she rested back on her elbows and knees.

"Oh my God!" she hissed as I got back into what I was doing, and her recent orgasm was not so far away that I couldn't build on it. This time I screwed her for my pleasure, and she sighed and whimpered, a totally new concept for me seeing as my previous lover would growl and call me any number of bastards and demand I make her come again only harder, and I would often smack her arse a few times.

Somehow, I wasn't quite ready to do that to Callie, but fucking hell, it wasn't far off and she cried "again, again" let me know she was there, and I screwed her through it, feeling her slip forward onto her front and I went down with her.

Laying on top of her, I slowed things and I kissed her face, sliding my arms under and around her to hold her breasts, and she tipped her face so I could kiss her lips.

"Craig, Oh Baby," she sighed in some kind of ecstasy, pushing her cheek against mine, "this is so... Christ, it's... the most amazing sex I've ever had!" I started a slow screwing of her from behind but with us both flat out, that great skin on skin contact I loved so much, gentle lovemaking in direct contrast to the hands and knees ravaging I'd so recently been doing. I held her gently but tightly, her arms pinned to her sides, pushing harder and harder into her, and she alternately purred or whimpered, letting me know it was still good. "Fuck! Craig!" she hissed, "Please don't stop!"

I didn't, and screwed her through her last orgasm and mine, emptying myself into the condom inside her, as she cried through our mutual spasms.

I pulled out of her, and rolled to the right, and she rolled onto her left, her face that same shocked, surprised but ultimately happy look across at me, beaming a smile, biting her bottom lip and pulling her knees up with a hand to her groin.

"Christ Craig, I don't think my uterus has ever had such a workout."

"Do you good," I said, "that's one exercise class you won't have to go to."

"That's a hell of a way to keep fit, I must admit."

She got right up close, face to face and kissed me, slipping her arms around my neck,

"Hold me Craig," she said, "If there's one thing that can make that the most perfect lovemaking session, hold me," she whispered.

I did, pulling her tight to me, and laying on my back to catch my breath and recover myself, after all, I'd not exactly been slacking.

She lay across me her hand on my chest, her leg and thigh across mine, and I could feel the heat and softness of her puss against my hip. She yawned,

"If you'd told me last night that you could better what you did then, I'd have doubted you, but Christ," she snuggled in closer, putting a hand to my cheek to bring me closer, "I thought perhaps it was because of the wine we'd drunk, but tonight it was just..." she grinned, "Oh you know!" I felt her give another tremble as her left hand snuck down to rest on the flat of her stomach.

"You're MOST welcome," I said and kissed her, "you do know you have a perfect arse don't you."

She giggled, almost shyly.

"It's not bad, and I am rather proud of it."

"You certainly look good in those Fabletics," Is said thinking back to those leggings she wore.

"Glad you noticed," she said, then pushed her mouth to my ear, "I was wearing them just for you don't forget."

"Thank you," I said, "I did try hard not to stare I promise."

"Yeah," she giggled again, in a way I was finding so cute, "I noticed that too." I reached down and cupped her arse and stroked it, "whenever I saw you looking, I had goose bumps!"

"Well, you don't seem to have any now," I stroked her again, "I do detect a certain tremble going on..."

"It's you, Craig, I... I love the attention, always have, but with you..." I kissed her again, and felt her tremble, giggle, laugh and hug me tighter. She caught her breath, "And making love with you, I mean, wow! I've always loved hands and knees sex," she said, "I even used to do it to myself." She closed her eyes.

"What?" I said with narrowed eyes.

"I had a nice thick dildo with a sucker on it, used to stick it to the mirror on that wardrobe in my bedroom, or on those posh tiles in the bathroom; kneel down, or bend forward in front of it," she took a deep and satisfied breath, "fuck myself stupid with it." She sighed and moved against me, "until Gregg's scummy fucking builders started to come to my house to 'make repairs', when they weren't drinking my tea and coffee and leaving their dirty mugs and fag ends in the sink of course; I came home from work and after putting Emmie to bed, I went to bed one evening, thinking... you know... and found that it had been moved;" she wriggled a bit in the discomfort of that moment, "they'd obviously taken it out and put it back, but it was upside down and not hidden in the towel the way I hid it," She lay back, breathed out with a bit of a shudder, "went downstairs and stuffed it down to the bottom of the bin bag, took that straight out and put it into my wheelie bin." I hugged her tight, knowing how much that kind of thing could upset her. "The thing that really pissed me off, reeeeally bugged me!" she slid her hand up to my cuddling arm, "I was really horny that night!" Her grimace turned to a smile, "love my dildos and vibes!"

"Really?"

"Not as much as the real thing of course," she squeezed me again. "Ended up ordering a new one for the next day; fourteen inches long, vibrating and dick-shaped, fits nicely into an innocent-looking aluminium foil box right at the back of my kitchen cupboard," she grinned. She closed her eyes, then looked at me with a cheekier smile, "a comment on the website said it was long enough to tuck the end between the divan base and mattress on a standard bed, put a rolled towel under it to lift it a bit, kneel down in front of it and back up, it arrived the next day and that was that," she grinned, "fucked from behind by an invisible stranger, and much easier on the spine!"

"Was that why you were pushing back against me when I was doing you?"

"Exactly," she said.

I thought about the bedroom in the loft that she'd been sleeping in.

"Guess your bed up in the loft is a bit tall for that?"

"It is a bit," she said stretching her face to mine, "the one in my 'TV room' isn't though."

"Really!" I kissed her, "guessing you tried it?"

"Quite a few times," she whispered, putting a hand to my cheek, "want to know a secret?"

"Always."

"I was drawn to it, several times..."

"Right?"

"The night you took Emmie and me out to dinner," she slipped her arms around my neck, "then the night after Nicki came and stayed over and we were all tits and bums with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she screwed her eyes closed, "I finished my period, and I'm always as horny as hell after that. Well, then after you were so appreciative of my jeans, I started to wear either the shorts or the leggings, and you couldn't take your eyes off me," she hissed, "Each night, fucked myself stupid up there, surprised you never heard the bed moving," she pushed her mouth to mine and we frenched for a few moments, "I would strip naked, convince myself not to walk down to your room and ask you to fuck me... or send you a smiley face text! FUCK!" she giggled, "I'd walk out to the hallway naked, stand there for a few minutes, just stand there, THAT'S how horny you made me!" She squeezed her eyes shut, sneaking one open guiltily, "into the spare room, take my vibe and the small towel out of one of my boxes, wedge it in place and screw myself with it," she pushed herself against me and we kissed again in her straight up lust, "all I could think about was you downstairs in your room!

"Well, I'm glad I can finally help you out and save you the walk."

"So am I," She grinned at me, and I hugged her tighter and pulled her to me, her cheek against mine, "It was nowhere near as good as you doing it," she pushed back slightly, "and WHY had I never done that whole 'me lying flat and being done from behind'!" She giggled, "so, do you think you can top that?"

"We'll have to see," I said, running fingers through her hair, "besides, it's about consistency isn't it."

"I could live with that," she said, and kissed me again, snuggling up close as she had the night before. Pretty soon I could feel her steady breathing as sleep took her. My bedside radio alarm told me it was only just gone nine o'clock, I rarely turned in until gone ten.

With my spare hand I took my kindle and one-handedly opened it up to the Terry Pratchett I was reading.

Those words of hers, 'I could live with that'. What a splendid idea.

OK, we'd shared a house for almost a month now, two weeks of which we'd shared virtually everything, eating and relaxing, watching TV, hanging out in the kitchen and in the garden and I was pretty sure she didn't have any annoying habits that I couldn't live with.

I'd seen her naked and had spent two nights making love to her, could it go further?

I felt my eyes droop, pressed the 'off' button on my Kindle leaving Rincewind in the underworld for another night, and put it back on my bedside table, falling into a deep, most comfortable sleep with a beautiful woman in my arms.

I woke the next morning, spooning Callie, my erection pushing against that immaculate arse I'd had such fun with the night before, and thought about reaching out for another condom, instead I just stretched out, moved closer to Callie and snuggled into her again, reaching around to cup and caress her boobs and pinch her hard nips between my fingers as she stirred.

She turned in my arms to face me, slipping her arms around my neck,

"Good morning, Craig!" she said, kissing me.

"And a very good morning to you Callie," I said.

"Is that a snake in the bed or are you just pleased to see me?" She pushed against my erection.

"Definitely pleased to see you Callie," I said looking down between us to her very full boobs squished against my chest.

"Well, I think..."

Our sweet, not to say romantic, interlude was interrupted by the importunate ringing of the old-style doorbell that Diana had installed. Callie looked over my shoulder,

"It's barely half past seven," she said, looking across to my radio alarm, "Postman?"

"On a Sunday?" I rolled away from her to make for the bay window and a view of the front door.

I pulled back the curtain and looked down to see the person that knocked looking up at me, "looks like... I think it's a woman, an older lady, she's..." She disappeared from my view as she stepped back into my sheltered brick porch to ring the bell again and bang on the door this time.

I thought about accessing my doorbell camera or CCTV, but it was just as easy to walk downstairs and open the bloody thing, "I'll go have a look," I said grabbing my dressing gown.

Callie looked across at me,

"Hurry back!" she said flipping the duvet down to show her boobs.

"Of course!" I said, as if such a thing was obvious.

I belted my gown and trotted down the stairs, stooging around for a few moments while my erection shrank. By the time I got down the shape of the woman at the front more obvious now and trying to stare through the Edwardian stained-glass in the oak door, so I swung it open.

"At last," said the cross-looking woman, "Where's Caroline!?" She stepped forward pushing the door against me, but I held my ground.

"That depends on who you are," I said, my foot against the base, perhaps this was Petra Parsons...

"My name is Judith Sinclair and I demand to see my daughter..." I stood there for a fraction of a second, and I saw Callie's dark hair but with a few whisps of grey, that sculpted nose and high cheekbones, the same hourglass figure, but fractionally wider at the hips.

"Oh, you have to be Callie's Mum! Come in?" I said brightly as I stepped back and pulled the door open, "Please, go through to the sitting room, I'll go and call her!"

This woman looked far too stern, cross and business-like for me to say, 'she's in my bed, follow me'.

Callie's Mum followed me to the sitting room instead, and I swung the door open indicating the large leather sofa her daughter, granddaughter and I had shared so often, I switched on the TV and BBC News 24 and backed out with a smile.

When I got to my room, it was to find Callie, giggling guiltily, biting her bottom lip and pulling on my PJ shirt from the night before over the amazing royal blue, lacy bodysuit she'd so impressed me with.

"Here," I threw her the olive-green hoodie I wore around the place, and it was quite long enough to be a dressing gown on the shorter girl, "Is your Mum a tea or coffee drinker?"

"This time of the morning? Tea," she said, still with giggles, "no sugar," pulling on my grey socks that rolled up her shins almost to her knees, seeing her dressed in my clothes was just getting cuter. She lifted the front of the hoodie, and sniffed, "It smells of you!" She jumped forward and kissed me, trotting out the door.

I hung my dressing gown, and pulled on my boxers, jeans and T-shirt from the night before, following her downstairs. I was halfway down when I heard 'Mummy!' from the sitting room.

I made tea and even went mad with one of Diana's classic teapots, matching cups and saucers, and a milk jug, carrying all through to the sitting room where Callie was sat holding her Mum's hands.

"Not a note, not a message, nothing... Oh," said Callie's Mum as I appeared.

"I emailed you the day I moved out..."

"Mrs Sinclair," I said interrupting and putting down my tray, "can I offer you a cup of tea?"

She looked at me as if I'd just stepped out of a spaceship and not the kitchen.

"Please," she said, still looking up at me.

I sat down at the other end of the sofa from them and poured out, adding a splash of milk to mine and the same to Callie's, knowing just how much she liked from experience. I did the same for her Mum and handed both across.

"I'll..." I looked at Callie, "I'll go and get Emmie, Cal," I said softly, to let Mum know I wasn't a 'Bluebeard' and holding her family hostage.

"Thanks Craig!" she said to me with a really nice look, that spoke of our affection for each other without suggesting what we'd gotten up to for the last two nights.

"Back in five," I said, stepping out and back up the stairs again.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned my teeth, then up the next flight to Callie's floor. With a thought I went first into Callie's room, and threw the duvet back, to give some indication to any inspecting parent that the bed had been slept in. Next it was into Emmie's room and the slowly stirring cutie dwarfed by the huge king-size single she slept in.

I took her dressing gown from behind the door, and handed it across,

"Morning Princess," I said brightly.

"Mornin' Craig," she said with a big yawn.

"Here, put your dressing gown on Honey, I've got a surprise for you."

She rolled off the bed, resplendent in her 'Princess Jasmine' PJ's and pulled on the pink fluffy, dressing gown, standing so I could do up the belt.

I picked her up, which she didn't object to at all, and trotted downstairs, with her still yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I pushed the sitting room door open and lowered my charge down to the floor, who sprinted across the room with a shouted, delighted, 'Nanny!'

"There's my babygirl!" said Nanny Judith, hugging her tightly, "how you've grown! Oh, let me look at you!" She pushed the beaming Emmie back to look her up and down before pulling her back into her arms again for another hug.

I sat and drank my tea, topping it up to warm it.

"More tea Mrs Sinclair?"

She stopped hugging,

"Judy please," she said, "Craig?"

"Indeed," I extended a hand, "Craig Douglas, it's a pleasure."

Although I couldn't see, Callie was beaming a smile at all three of us.

I drank my tea and offered the same again, peaking a look at my watch, it was just eight o'clock.

"Mum only checked my email to her this morning, Craig," said Callie, "seems she went to Cairngorm yesterday and found the place, closed, cold, dark and quite empty."

"Scared the life out of me Craig," she said, "I knew the place was getting run down and that was one of the reasons I came back."

"Mum spends the spring, autumn and winter in France," said Callie, "comes back to the UK for the summer, sometimes!"

"And to see my Babygirl Emma!" said Judy, squeezing her granddaughter.

"And who wouldn't," I said, "I'm really sorry about worrying you Judy, but I couldn't leave them there in the state it was in."

"Caroline has told me about it, and your sister, I'm so sorry."