A Second Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend Judy was driven to the station, with a promise she would come back for a few days prior to her flight back to France the next week.

Judy had been a charming house guest and had made herself at home, going mad in my huge kitchen and cooking some fantastic meals, baking cakes and trying out some of the kitchen labour-saving devices that had clearly never been out of their boxes before.

Then it was the garden and she spent at least a day creating a list of things that I needed to buy for each of my greenhouses and a hand-drawn plan, even ensuring that the two cast iron ones had veggies, fruits and flowers popular in the Edwardian period, insisting one could be an orangery, and complaining there wasn't a grapevine in either of them!

I very nearly showed her the plans that Di had drafted that would see the largest, and the newest, transformed into an indoor swimming pool, with doors that would open out towards the house.

That evening I could see that Callie was slightly distracted, and I asked her if she was OK.

"Due on Craig," she said, "never a good time for me, I'll be over the worst in a few days, trust me."

We'd made love a couple of times since the weekend and it had been quiet, secretive, and totally lovely but the night before, Emmie had a bit of disturbed night, possibly due to Nanny Judy going to London, and needed to sleep in Mum's bed.

I have to admit that it was nice to sleep the sleep of the pure at heart for a night, but I did feel a touch lonely. I'd gotten used to having that warmth next to me again, the occasional sigh, followed by a gentle hand on my shoulder, for her comfort rather than mine I guessed.

She'd gone to bed early, with a hot water bottle, aspirin, and a hot chocolate, while I stayed up with the late film. I was slightly surprised and a bit disappointed to find she wasn't in my bed. She was on, and I figured she might not have been quite ready to share that with me yet.

I thought about walking up to her room and climbing into bed with her, at the very least telling her the next morning that it really wasn't a problem. I was warm, comfortable, and...

"Craig?" came the soft voice just as I'd started to drift off.

"Callie?" I sat up.

"Could I..." I could hear some sniffling.

"Callie, Honey, What's up?" I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp.

She was standing by my open bedroom door in another of my T-shirts, the same door she had slipped through quite a few times before, naked or nearly so.

"I need a hug..." she squeaked.

"Of course!" I flipped the duvet back.

"Thank you!" she JUST managed to burst out before losing it in heaps of tears and running to me on my side of the bed.

"Oh honey, come here!" I opened my arms and pulled her to me, just as her distress manifested itself completely. I lay back and pulled her to me, pulling the duvet up and over us both and hugging her tight; she did sooooo love to be hugged.

She'd already said that she could get a bit emotional when she was on, and this was probably it. So, I held her, stroked her hair, kissed her face, her cheek and it evidently worked, her sobs slowed and her breathing relaxed.

"I'm sorry about that," she dabbed at her eyes with a balled-up tissue she held tightly in her hand.

"Don't worry honey," I said, "I'm glad to help." I kissed her again.

"Thank you," she said, "Glad it never happened while Mum was here, she'd just shake her head and tell me to 'get over it'. I swear it just hits me, and I normally sit in my bedroom and quietly hug my big teddy bear until it passes, he dries out quite quickly."

"That big blue one in your room?"

"Yeah, been hugging him through the first night of my period since I was thirteen."

"Well feel free to come and hug me instead of him, any time."

"He might be jealous," she said with a cheeky but disarming grin.

"I'll take the chance," I said, rolling over to turn off my lamp, "come here then." I rolled back and pulled her into my arms again.

"Craig," she whispered, "I can't..."

"Oh shush," I said, "you are allowed to actually 'sleep' with me Cal, it's not just about the amazing sex."

She pushed her still tear-wet face against mine and I could feel her smiling lips before they kissed me.

We slept, and at one point in the night I turned to 'spoon' her; this was extremely well received the following morning when we woke to my alarm, and my warm hand was across her abdomen, holding her boobs with the other.

She turned her head,

"Good morning, Craig!" she said, "Waking up with you gets better and better!" She turned in my arms and we kissed and cuddled until my 'snoozed' alarm went off a second time and we got up and headed for the bathroom.

We walked in together.

I stood before the sink and checked out my first-thing-in-the-morning visage, while to my left the lovely Callie sat on the WC, dropped her large 'time-of-the-month' panties and stripped out the pad, reaching into the small bin she'd brought with her, for a nappy sack inside and the pad was duly bagged and binned.

I kind of watched with my peripheral vision; but I'd lived with a very upfront woman before, and I didn't bat an eyelid when she'd done the self-same thing. I wondered if she'd done the same with the man she'd lived with, Emmie's Dad.

She proceeded to urinate; again, Anna regularly did that kind of thing. The most important thing in our old house was that no one flushed while the shower was in use as it got very cold then very hot!

I finished cleaning my teeth and started to shave, just as Callie placed a new pad in her panties, pulled them up and flushed.

She looked at me, smiled and gave me a look that said, 'after what we've done to each other in the last week, we have no secrets' even bashing me to one side with her hip so she could wash her hands.

I stripped off my boxers and stepped into the shower, getting an appreciative glance from Callie as I did so.

She raised her eyebrows,

"STILL looking good Mr Douglas."

"Still feeling good Miss Sinclair!" I pulled the curtain shut and turned on the water.

That evening Callie said she would have another early night, with a hot drink while I watched the end of the movie I was so engrossed in. An hour later I went to bed and was delighted to find Callie in there already, sound asleep and looking amazing. I snuggled up close and held her again.

She pushed back against me, turned her head and pushed her cheek to mine, and whispered,

"Thank you!"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

The next day I was told I had to fly to a problem aircraft in Berlin, one of my favourite cities, and although it meant Bonnie's Mum collecting Emmie from school, it wasn't a problem. I Facetimed Callie and Emmie that evening as I walked around the German capital, showing them the Reichstag, and various other points of interest, promising to bring back some gifts.

As I looked at Emmie's excited face, I knew it would need to be a bit special, and a walk across to a Berlin Department Store saw me walking out an hour later with a Steiff teddy bear, and some lingerie and a more presentable but very grown-up stretchy royal blue nightdress printed especially for her Mum.

'Mein Liebhaber ging nach Berlin und alles, was ich bekam, war dieses lausige Nachthemd' with '(aber es lässt meinen arsch fantastisch aussehen) on the back.'

My lover went to Berlin and all I got was this lousy nightdress, (but it does make my arse look amazing)

I knew that Callie was a size ten and a 36C, and the sales assistant assured me the ten would stretch around her 'just ze way you would want it to'. They even had it in royal blue.

I had planned to go with a straight boring T-shirt with the German flag and the Berlin Bear with 'a gift from Berlin', but the rather cheeky nod from the sales lady made me get the stretchy nightdress wrapped so effectively around a plastic manikin that looked the same height as Callie.

When I said what I wanted printed, the sales lady smiled and nodded, with narrowed eyes in appreciation of my choice.

Back home the next evening, and Callie had cooked an excellent dinner, which an excited Emmie couldn't sit still for, knowing I'd brought her something from Germany.

I walked into my office and the bags I'd left in there.

I returned with the tall paper sack marked with the name of the Berlin shop I'd been to.

"Close your eyes Emmie," I said, and she did so, still with her arms outstretched, and I lowered the bear into them.

Her eyes opened and she was all huge smiles and hugs, even sitting on my lap to hold and hug the bear, kissing my cheek in thanks.

"And what about Mummy?" she said sweetly.

"In the bag honey." She reached in and plucked out the nightshirt.

"It's in German!" Callie said with narrowed eyes.

"It says something like 'my special friend went to Berlin all I got was this lousy nightdress'!"

"Classic line, Craig!" she said and pulled it on over her T-shirt, it fitted tightly over it, and I could see that the sales assistant hadn't been lying. Callie ran her hands down the sides, and across to smooth over her boobs, then looked at me with smiling disapproval. She even loosened her jeans and skinned them to her knees for the full effect, even pushing that amazing arse back at me, Emmie totally ignoring her for her new bear. "Nice," said Callie, moving around suggestively in it, checking out her arse and her bosom in the mirror over the fireplace.

Eventually, Emmie was put to bed with her new Teddy, dubbed 'Bear' with an admonition from Mummy to take care of it as it was an expensive one.

I stood on my landing once Emmie was in bed, looking up to Callie who was tiptoeing around, closing doors, and switching on night lights.

"Callie," I said quietly, "I think you'll find you have a quite nice Teddy in the bag on your bed?" I nodded in the direction of her bedroom.

She looked at me quizzically for a second, then wandered away. A few moments later I heard an exclamation.

I walked into my bedroom, stripped down to my boxers and T-shirt and sat on the bed raising my feet up in comfort. I turned off the main light, closed my curtains against the last of the evening's lights, and switched on the bedside lamp.

And there she was,

"My 'lover' huh?" she stood there with a pursed-lipped smile, in the vest-topped nightdress, "I have to confess though Craig, it DOES make my arse look amazing," she turned around, bent forward slightly and pushed her amazing arse out at me.

"Lover, Cal," I folded my arms, "wasn't going to put 'landlord' on there, not after the last few weeks! And yes, it DOES make you arse look amazing, but then you could wear a potato sack and your arse would look amazing."

She seemed impressed with both my responses, then crossed her arms and reached down to the hem of the tight nightdress and pulled it up and over her head leaving her in just some tiny royal blue panties.

"I've all but finished my period; we might need to be careful but, so help me, I'm so fucking horny for you right now, I'd need you to fuck me whatever."

"I can live with that Callie, come here."

She stalked towards me, her hips swaying and her great bosom just flexing as she moved. She climbed onto my bed and on hands and knees walked up to and over me, kissing me hard on the lips.

"You'll get to see me with MY teddy in the next couple of days Craig," she was smiling, even though she had been trying to look all grown-up and sexy, a look Anna had down from the night I met her.

"Not tonight?"

"I'm not getting my menstruating puss ANYWHERE near that 'til I'm well and truly shot of my monthlies. That vest though," she grinned, "That was a touch... lover!"

She lowered her mouth onto mine and lay down on top of me, just as I slide down the bed to lie flat. I put my hands all over her back, stroking her shoulders, down her back, her sides, before finally reaching her bottom, and cupping both cheeks to pull her towards me, my erection pushing up against her groin. She purred.

"I know it was only two nights Craig, but I really missed you," she clung to me.

"My Berlin bed was very cold, very empty and really would have been a thousand times better with you in it when I got back from work."

We both just smiled stupidly at each other, both knowing that we had passed some new boundary, reached a new point in our... relationship? Yep, surely was one of those.

I rolled her over to cover her body with mine, and we carried on kissing, with Callie grabbing the hem of my corporate polo shirt and dragging it up my back, and over my head.

"I want to feel your skin against mine, Craig, my turn to enjoy you!"

"Again, I can live with that too." I felt her grind her boobs and her nipples against my chest.

"I like the feel of your hairy chest against my nips," she said breaking our kiss for a moment, "Nice and scratchy! Oh, one more thing," she said idly running a pointer finger through my chest hair she was so impressed with, "I'm on the pill now, so..." she kissed me and whispered, "don't worry about the condom!"

"Ooh yeah," I said, "I really like the idea of that."

"Then get your pants off and fuck me, Craig!"

"A fine idea!"

In a flurry of activity, I'd removed my boxers, and she'd removed her panties, pad and all. I rolled back over her, pulling the duvet up to cuddle us both in its warming embrace. I held her, and kissed her, feeling her arms snake around my neck and cuddle me back.

"Craig..." she gasped out, "Craig, I..."

I kissed her.

"Wassup Honey?"

"Make love to me Craig, love me for the two nights I missed you!"

I raised up and feeling her thighs part, took up the position I'd come to enjoy most of all. I felt her puss give as I slipped into her, a few soft thrusts to generate the moisture we needed to finish this.

"Wow Cal!" I said, "That feels even better than before."

"Can't say I ever objected to how it felt before, but it does feel... nicer. I..." she gulped, "I missed you so much!"

We started to move together, enjoying the feeling of one against another, me inside her, her giving herself up to me, and I felt her tremble.

"Craig," she hissed, "I... I don't know how or why but... this is just so... Oh Christ... Craig, I'm... please... DON'T STOP!"

I speeded up, pushing harder and deeper as she trembled beneath me, calling my name, and holding me tight, her lips against mine, pushing hard as she got closer.

"Come for me Baby," I held her tight, still thrusting but just enough to bring her through it, "come for me, give yourself to me Callie!"

"Oh CHRIST!" she hit her orgasmic wall, "I'm all yours Craig, love me Craig, love me!"

She wept, trembled, squeezed me, kissed me, then caught her breath as she started to come down, staring at me with a hint of... something.

I got it too.