A Second Chance Ch. 01: Nikki

Story Info
Change is not always a bad thing.
1.5k words
4.1
3.8k
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently divorced, I had found a local online community of other recently divorced people who routinely got together to commiserate. At least, that is how it started out.

By the time I became involved, it had expanded from a place to explore your failed relationship to a place to explore your potential relationships. And there did not seem to be any rules. Anyone could...well, there truly were endless possibilities.

One Friday night, after the group spent an evening at a nightclub, Nikki followed me to the parking lot to "see the new toy". It wasn't long before I discovered the real reason. Her car broke down and she needed a lift to work. She had the 2AM - 10Am shift at a convenience store about a mile from the Interstate. As it was the third 24-hour store from that highway, she spent most nights almost completely alone and was hungry for company. I stayed with her for about an hour while she busied herself with her nightly tasks. However, my schedule defeated me and I soon had to go home to sleep.

I received a message the next evening asking for another lift to work. This time I took a nap prior to picking up Nikki. I got to her place and proceed to wait for her to finish dressing. She had first come out in a black skirt and a white shirt asking how she looked. A few minutes later she had left and returned, this time in a white shirt and a black skirt. I'm reasonably certain she didn't change at all. When you have to wear a uniform, one white shirt is the same as another.

Seeing that I was a lot more awake, Nikki put me to work. She had me hauling boxes from the back to the front. When I brought the third box out, I almost ran into her ass. I could clearly see her panties from under her skirt hiked up as she bent at the waist to dig around in the box I had previously brought out. Her underwear was a dark red cotton and I could see the outline of her crotch where the fabric pulled tightly. She had my attention. I knew I would not almost run into her again.

"You know, I'm not paying you to stand around." she said with an air of mock-disappointment.

"You're not paying me."

She turned around and stepped towards me. I noticed that at least one of her blouse buttons was undone. "Then I guess we are even." She turned with a bounce and practically skipped over to a shelf to put away what she was carrying. She was not making this easy. Interesting, but not easy.

"So, if that little bounce was for one box, what about the other two boxes I brought out? And the other two still in the back?"

With her back still towards me, she flipped up the hem of her skirt to flash me her red covered behind. "That's two."

I brought another box out, but this time I handed it directly to her. As I did, she reached around the box and grabbed my now somewhat larger member. She gave it a little squeeze. "Three," she said with a wink and a smile.

When the last box was brought out and set down beside her, my eyes moved to her skirt in anticipation. She grabbed the side of her skirt to hold it down. "I've", she paused dramatically, "got work to get done."

I walked over to the chair near the storeroom door. When I sat and turned around, I saw her yet again bend at the waist to get something out of the box. But, while I had been in the back getting that particular box, she had rearranged her clothing and now I could see a nice ass framing a furry patch. Pleasantly stunned, I watched until she stood up. "Four. And, you better be careful. You only have one left."

However, everything was put on hold by the rather bright lights from the approaching car shining through the store window. Once parked, we could see the policeman step from the vehicle. "Oh great," I thought. She's going to get arrested for indecent exposure.

He came in the store, went straight for the coffee while Nikki went behind the counter. While paying, he made friendly chit-chat that I could not hear from my distance. He turned, opened the door and stepped outside. With his back to her, she opened her blouse and flashed him her left tit. I could not believe it! I just sat there, dumbstruck. But he didn't see it. He just got in his car and drove away.

As she turned, I could see that with some of the buttons undone, that she was wearing no bra. Nikki smiled wide and winked. "FIVE!"

"Wait, that's not fair! I did not ask for that. You did that for someone else! You still owe me one."

"Nope. You looked. Fair is fair." And then, she lifted her skirt to show me her neatly trimmed bush. She just stood there for I don't know how long, dropped her skirt and said, "Now you owe me."

"What exactly do I owe you?"

She pulled her shirt to the right to give me a direct, beautiful look at her breast.

"Huh?"

"YOU now owe ME three!"

"How is that three?"

She wiggled her skirt hem, "One" and pointed at her left nipple, "two" and her right, "three!"

That is when I had an idea. I went into the back room (just in case the cop returned) and removed my pants, then my shorts and replaced my pants. I had to be really careful. With me at full mast I was worried that I would catch it in the zipper. I returned to the front.

I held out my two hands, cupping my underwear inside my fists and said, "This is worth two."

"Uh, maybe...Boxers or briefs?"

Looking her directly in the eyes, "You have to answer something first. Spit or swallow?" I smirked.

"Swallow. That's three. And, those are briefs in your hand." How did she know that? It was so unfair. "Only one for the briefs...and I get to keep them. You still owe me two." She reached to my Dockers which was not as far as you'd think. They were tenting pretty well. I could almost see it happen before it actually did. She would touch the fabric and say "two." But, no. Instead, she grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it down being careful to move it around so that my dick flopped out of my pants. I looked up to see her left hand was in her shirt, fondling her nipple.

She leaned back against the counter, letting go of my zipper. Her hand went under her skirt and began to rub while she looked directly at my cock and picked up her pace.

This was too much for me to handle...or at least NOT handle. My hand reached down to grab myself. And there we stood: In the middle of a convenience store, masturbating for each other's pleasure.

The longer she rubbed herself, the more she lost touch with the world. Little by little, her hips gyrated, grinding into her hand. Her breathing grew quicker, louder, deeper. Her middle finger slid in an ever-expanding pattern as she dragged it along her crack, rotating her finger to slightly part her labial folds. I was transfixed.

I began to hear guttural moans vibrate through Nikki's chest as she quickened her pace. Her middle finger was now covered in a shiny liquid that she was busy rubbing on her clit. Each time her fingertip reached her nub she shivered and smiled. She began moving faster, rubbing deeper in her slit, working her hips, grunting a little more, a little louder as she increased her efforts.

And then, in one smooth motion, she moved her left hand from her nipples to her swollen pussy and her right hand from her snatch to her mouth. "I love the way I taste, just so good," she drawled as her shoulders tensed and flexed. "Oh fuck! I am so close. I need to cum." She pleaded as her hand danced across her crotch. "Stroke that cock for me. Stroke it hard. Fast! Do you want to rub it on my nipples? Gawd! That's what I need."

And again, she deftly switched her hands, bringing her left hand to her mouth and sucking hard. "FUCK, I'M CUMMING." she screamed and grabbed her pussy tightly in her hand.

I was so close. Stroking my cock faster and faster, staring at her pulsating pussy. Just a few more moments and...LIGHTS! A car was entering the parking lot. I quickly turned, practically ran to the backroom and zipped up: unsatisfied.

It was the cop again. It seemed like he was there forever chatting up Nikki...Nikki who had just cum. As I looked around, I noticed a closed-circuit TV and VCR. There was a camera aimed right where we were standing, right where we were masturbating. I popped the tape out of the machine.

When the cop finally left, I walked out of the backroom, showed Nikki the tape and said "If you want it back, you are going to have to call me." The whole way home I drove with hopes of getting together again with Nikki to watch the tape.

And who knows. One day, the video may wind up on the Internet.