All Comments on 'A Second Chance Ch. 02'

by hrnymom6814

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow I have been looking for updates on this since you first posted the first chapter after you finished Danny and elise. Great job getting back into it. Hopefully you will finish this out.

hrnymom6814hrnymom6814over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, Anonymous. I'm glad you are enjoying this story so far and hope you enjoyed Danny and Elise as well. I am a busy lady irl, but I'm hoping to update this one more often in the future.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 3 years ago
Yep!

...the next update can’t arrive soon enough! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intrigued

Can't wait to see what's next . Angie needs to find happiness along with her kids .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, eager to read more

10sguy10sguyabout 2 years ago
Next Chapter?

I have actually gotten quite involved in the Ang and Jimmie drama. Will there be more chapters? I'm looking forward to the next act in the play.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Great... another unfinished "multi-part" story. I usually check to see if they're complete before I start reading but I neglected to do that for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok...

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

skimmed it, new it was an unfinished story..... not going to ask where the ending is. Sometimes you hit a dead end and can't move forward.

hrnymom6814hrnymom6814about 1 year agoAuthor

Thing is, I have a rough outline for the whole story. I just never could figure out how to write the next part. Nothing that would do the story any justice, anyway. :/ Maybe I will be able to revisit it again some day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We know Jimmy and Ang have a very special connection right. How about exploring how they interact in person. Would love to here how her kids take to him.

olddave51olddave516 months ago

Please finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhrnymom6814@hrnymom6814
Just a sahm who loves writing steamy stories. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES