All Comments on 'A Second Hand Cougar Named Kim'

by jflossy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Story!!

I enjoyed your story about your experience with an older woman. I am from the "Mrs. Robinson" generation. The older woman - younger man relationship was clearly a taboo at that time. I would go to various bars on weekends and focus on the older women.I had experiences with with older women that I still enjoy thinking about today - as a much older man. I wish I was a young man today. It is much more acceptable to have a sexual relationship with a much older woman. Timing is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MARVELOUS SEX SCENES

Very hot for such a few paragraphs!

I'd like reading more of your hedonist encounters with the family van driving forty something.

Does she have friends?

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AKentuckyLadyAKentuckyLadyalmost 7 years ago
Very hot!

This story is very well written, erotic and sexy and at the same time, I couldn't help but see myself in Kim's place. Amazing job, we need to see more from you ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjflossy@jflossy
17 Followers
Don't take me seriously. If I'm logged in and chatting, it's safe to say that I'm depressed, lonely, self-loathing, and pretty damn bored. I don't take any of this seriously, and neither should you. My virtual penis is 13.26" fully aroused with thickness comparable to a 20oz...