A Second Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie let herself in. Pat had given her a key so there was no more knocking and waiting. She didn't see the man and decided to start with the breakfast dishes. She just finished that when she heard him upstairs.

She went up to the last room in the upstairs hallway, the room he'd told her to just ignore. She had respected the man's wishes and had never even peeked in.

Pat was sitting on the floor, his head in his hands crying. There was a photo album opened next to him. Julie came over and held him. The older man melted into her arms as Julie stroked his head letting him cry. She looked at the photos and saw a beautiful young woman dressed in various outfits from the 60s and 70s. She was gorgeous with straight blonde hair down to her ass, a narrow waist, and rippled abs. This must be Evelyn. He'd briefly told her his wife of 49 years had battled cancer and died three years before but that was all he'd said. There were pictures of her around the house but all were of a beautiful woman in her 60s or 70s.

She rocked the man until he wiped his eyes and sat up, looking tremendously embarrassed.

"Sorry...sorry, damn! I came up here looking for the book I was reading to her on her...shit!" he gulped fighting back more tears.

"That's ok, that's fine. I totally get it," Julie said softly.

Pat made another attempt to get hold of himself and sat up, wiping his eyes, "I've not come in here since...anyhow, I've been wanting to find out if Elizabeth and Darcy ever get together."

Julie smiled, "Pride and Prejudice? Incredible book. You never finished it? I've read it twice," she said.

Pat nodded and then noticed he'd spilled tears on Julie's tee shirt. Without thinking he brushed at them a couple of times then jerked his hand back, "Oh shit! Sorry. I..."

Julie laughed, "Relax." she looked down at her shirt, "Just tears, They'll dry." She was wearing a thin shirt and a flimsy lacey bra and her nipples were hardened after the attention and sticking out.

Pat shook his head, "I mean I..." he looked at his hands and then over at her breasts.

Julie shook her head, "You didn't do anything. It wasn't like you groped me," she said. "I thought it was very nice, very tender." She kissed him on the cheek and stood. "Let's find the book." She felt a warm feeling seeing his eyes linger on her chest before he quickly looked away. She couldn't wait to tell Jerry.

They found the copy with the bookmark where Pat had left off, and Julie had to clear a layer of dust off it. "I hope it's ok, but I'd like to clean in here." She looked around at all of Evelyn's belongings.

"Please. I shouldn't be such a coward," he sighed, "I just never wanted anything to move from where she last left it but," he looked around, "It would be nice to see it neat as usually kept it. Thanks," he said as he hugged her.

She spent that day and the next two up in Evelyn's room cleaning, dusting, organizing, and washing all the clothes in the closet. It was amazing to see that she'd kept her dresses from the 60s and 70s, tie-dyed; floral robes; summer dresses, and more formal dresses. Then she found a drawer filled with exquisite teddies and other revealing nightwear. Then she found dozens of photos of a much younger Pat in battle fatigues, dress uniforms, and other military gear. She had no clue if he was Army or Marine but he looked good, really good.

She was putting things away, the room a lot less dusty when she found another photo album. She was going to look through it but realized that would be prying. She was just putting that away in the box when she turned to a drawer filled with Evelyn's old clothes.

"I used to be a photographer," Pat said from the doorway, "Or I guess I still am, I just don't pick up the camera anymore. Anyhow, Evelyn was my model back in the mid-60s at college. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and when she said she'd go with me to a Herman's Hermits concert I thought I'd won the lottery...though I don't think they had the lottery back then," he chuckled.

Julie held up a lacy piece, "you must have had some pretty risqué photos," she smiled.

Pat went over to the newly organized bookshelf and pulled out a photo album, "pretty risqué and very risqué," he said softly as he handed her the book.

"You sure?" she asked as she took the book.

Pat nodded, "She was the most beautiful thing I ever saw and I'm happy to share. She would have loved it," he said as he quickly turned away.

Julie gasped as she paged through the album. She'd never seen anything like these photos. Evelyn was blessed with a spectacular body and wasn't shy. From the first page, Julie could see all of the beautiful woman. 'I guess trimming or shaving hadn't really come into vogue,' she thought but felt herself getting aroused just looking at the provocative poses and sultry looks on Evelyn's face. Never once in her life had she been sexually aroused seeing a naked woman, but her heart was pounding and her nipples ached. She was getting very wet and anticipated jumping Jerry when he got home.

Pat looked up as she came down the stairs. "She was something, wasn't she? Even in her 60s, she remained the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen," he sighed.

"She, they were beautiful," Julie said softly, "you captured her in a way that..." she blushed thinking how she wanted to reach out and touch the woman...touch between her legs so she could feel the soft-looking fur.

"You wanted to climb into the picture and hold her," he said softly, "at least that's how I feel. I can't look at them anymore without feeling like my heart will literally break." He was quiet for a moment, "Before you came upstairs I was remembering the last morning we woke up together and how it felt when she hugged me. It was as if she were saying goodbye," he teared up again.

Julie had known Patrick for months but never saw him like this. "I can see that. You are an incredible photographer. I've seen glamor pictures before but your lighting and angles bring Evelyn to life." She looked around the living room, "you should display those albums, perhaps have them on the coffee table. Frame some and put them around," she looked at the walls. "You have a gift and your wife was a gift."

As soon as Jerry came in the door she took him right on the floor in the entryway. He knew something must have happened at Pat's but wasn't going to interrupt the passionate woman who wanted all of him.

45 minutes later, the naked couple was sprawled on the couch panting. "Ok. You can tell me now. What happened at Pat's today?"

Julie was sprawled back, legs spread as she thought about various nude and scantily clad poses. "I found Pat up in a room I'd never gone into. He was," she quickly caught a sob and gulped, "Um, sobbing his eyes out." She paused and wiped a tear away, "he'd come up to get a book he'd been reading to his wife on her deathbed wanting to finish it." She took the backs of her wrists and wiped tears away, "Damn! You had to have been there. The man was totally distraught."

Jerry crawled over to hold his wife, "Shit! I am glad I wasn't there, but..."

Julie sighed, "Yeah. That wasn't why I was so horny when you got home." She shook her head and sat up. "I'm good. I held him as he cried and he got my shirt wet. He was apologetic and wiped..." she brushed her hands down her chest and smiled, "He actually touched me. He was really apologetic having instinctively wiped my shirt but after that, he kept looking at my boobs," she smiled.

"Wow! He grabbed your tits. That's amazing. Is that why you were horny?" he asked.

Julie shook her head and got off the couch. Jerry admired her as she padded over naked to the dining room table.

Julie held the book in her hands and looked at her husband. "Before you look at these, I need to tell you about Pat. He was...is a photographer. He took these 50 or so years ago when he first met his wife. She was his model and, well you know they got married. I think these are brilliant," she said handing the album to her husband. "I'm going to go shower while you look through this."

Julie came back down and looked at her husband. He was still naked, stroking his cock as he looked at the exquisite photos. "Pretty fucking hot, aren't they?"

"Wow!" Jerry smiled, "He's got an eye for the perfect angles. lighting, and poses," he held up a picture. "If she opens her legs wider, she just looks slutty, any less, and...well, wow! She has a great pussy. Anyhow, these are incredible. I can see why you were so worked up. He let you see these? Let you borrow it?" he asked.

Julie came over, dropped her towel then straddled her husband's waist. "You keep looking, I'll take care of this," she sighed as she lowered herself onto his hard cock.

You want me to look at another woman while you fuck me?" he asked.

"And imagine she's the one fucking you, yes," Julie said as she raised and lowered her wet pussy onto his stiff cock.

Jerry lay back, album propped on his chest as Julie fucked him expertly, her pussy gripping his cock as she rocked her hips. He'd been jerking off looking at the erotic photos and had been close a few times before she came back from her shower.

Julie looked at her husband's face as she reached behind her ass to stroke his balls. This was going to be a quickie she thought and was soon proven right.

Jerry was looking at Evelyn's naked form, her chest pressed into the mattress, her ass thrust up, but what he loved was her swollen pussy with her untrimmed pubic hair looking like parenthesis highlighting her pink insides. Just as he thought that he exploded inside his wife's tight pussy. He grunted happily as he spewed his second load in an hour into his wife's wonderful hole. He felt slightly guilty cumming while fantasizing about another woman, but Julie had not just encouraged this, she insisted.

"Fuck! That was intense. I thought you'd be jealous if I thought about anyone else while...you know," he sighed happily.

"You can think about anyone you like as long as your cock finds one of my holes and no one else's," she giggled, "anyhow, I think it's a tribute to an incredibly beautiful woman that you came looking at her."

* * *

Julie came back the next morning with the album tucked under her arm. Pat was on the couch reading Pride and Prejudice. She quietly put the album on the coffee table and got to work. She felt a small twinge of disappointment that Pat didn't look at her. Today at Jerry's urging she wore yoga pants and a thinner tee shirt without a bra. She woke up very horny and wanted to have this man look at her, appraise her. He had such an eye for beauty, naked female beauty, she hoped he approved. She'd been nervous walking over she saw brake lights go on as cars passed her. Her dark nipples were just not suited to go braless let alone in the thin tee.

She was bending over in the kitchen putting away a casserole dish when she felt a hand softly stroke her ass. She looked back at Pat who took his hand away quickly.

"Sorry, sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but I've admired your body for the last few months and your ass looks spectacular in these tights." He put out his hands and backed up.

Julie stood, turned her back, and stuck out her ass, "Really? I'm glad you like my ass. I don't mind. I'm flattered you like what you see," she said. When he made no move, she took his hand and put it on her ass. It did feel good as Pat stroked her ass with both hands. She closed her eyes feeling her pussy throb and her nipples get hard. This was different from other men who'd groped her ass, it was as if the man was getting to know the shape, the texture, the firmness as an artist would. She turned as he stopped then kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," she said, "I like being appreciated."

The rest of the day, she saw Pat watching her, checking out her breasts, her persistently hard nipples, and her ass. She wasn't sure but it seemed the mass in his pants was a bit larger. The living room was the cleanest it had ever been.

* * *

That night Jerry and Julie fucked three times after she told him that Pat felt her ass.

"Why didn't you drop your pants to let him have a feel?" he asked as he stroked her ass. His cock throbbed knowing just hours before another man was feeling what he was feeling.

"No way. Anyhow the yoga pants don't hide anything. Might as well be naked," she said.

"How about your tits," he smiled, "did he want to grab these?" He stroked her perfect breasts and pulled on her nipples.

"Oh wow! Ahhhh, I think so. He was looking today, every time I glanced over he was looking. Going braless was a mistake. The cloth kept rubbing my nipples and they were like erasers all day. I'm sure he wanted to touch them," she sighed, eyes closed. Jerry's cock felt great inside her as she rode him. She could still feel Pat's hands getting to know her ass and wondered what he'd be like getting to know all of her body.

Jerry thought of the incredible photo of Evelyn thrusting her ass in the air and rolled Julie off him. "Can you get on your knees and..."

"Get into the position Evelyn was in?" Julie giggled. "As long as you don't cum immediately again."

Jerry drove his cock into his wife's swollen pussy looking at the view Pat wanted to have. He tried but seeing the slick sheen of sweat on Julie's back and hearing the wet slapping as he thrust into her brought the photo of Evelyn to life in his mind.

Julie smiled as she heard Jerry try to hold back and thrust back against him as he came inside her for the third time that night.

* * *

For the next few weeks, Julie wore tight shorts or yoga pants and tight tee shirts without any underwear at all. Jerry made sure that she had a pronounced camel toe and that her nipples were barely hidden but still visible. Julie didn't question Jerry's need for her to tease the older man as they'd now been having sex two to three times a night. She was required to relate anything the man did or said though he refrained from touching her again.

The couple was lying naked, their bodies glistening with sweat. Jerry was running a finger around Julie's labia. "I think you should stop shaving here, you know, stay trimmed but..."

"You want me to look like Evelyn?" she asked. She'd have killed to look like Evelyn. What an incredible body, large full breasts, wide hips with a rounded ass.

"I love how you look, but..."

"But you like the raw look of the summer of love," she finished.

"I do. I know you don't want to hear this but I've gotten hard just thinking about that album. She looked so good." He stopped as he had a thought, "We've saved a bit, perhaps contract Pat to...you know..."

"Say it. Contract Pat to..." Julie said firmly

"To do photos as he did with Evelyn," Jerry finished. "Bad idea. I know you have to work for him and...well, it might change the dynamics of your relationship after seeing you naked." He chuckled, "It sure changed our dynamics after that night in your parent's living room," Jerry chuckled.

"I think it changed your relationship with my parents when they came home early, also," she chuckled. "Ok. I'll ask him, but what is the limit? I mean he charged hundreds for shoots like this for his clients."

They discussed it then Julie turned off the lights, "We need sleep. I'll ask him and maybe he'll give me an employee discount, or I could give him a lap dance."

Both she and Jerry dreamt about her being alone in a house getting naked with another man.

* * *

Pat put down the book, "I wish Evelyn had gotten to hear how it turned out, I mean we both knew Darcy and Elizabeth would get together, but what a wonderful story full of twists and turns. And all the drama!" He looked at the girl who'd recently worn less and less, "You look great today. I hope that's ok to say. I should get my camera."

"Since you brought it up," Julie smiled, "Jerry was impressed with the photo album. I think if he ran into Evelyn today he'd dump me in a flash," she said, "He, um, wants to hire you," she blushed. She felt disappointed seeing the older man shaking his head.

"No, I'm retired. However," he put down the book and went over to a chest to pull out his camera, "I loved doing it as a hobby, so if you'll model for me I'll pay you," he smiled.

"Really? Pay me?" she asked.

"Sure. I looked it up the other day wanting to ask if you'd model for me. Girls...and guys, are getting $50 an hour so if you'd do me the honor of letting me photograph you, I'd pay you $100 for a two-hour session. Does that sound ok?"

Julie smiled and nodded, "We'd pay you for the photographs though? It was your business."

"I'll tell you what. I'll print out whatever you want, you just pay for the printer ink and paper," he said. He stuck out his hand, "Deal?"

Julie ignore the hand and hugged him instead. As a joke, she pulled his hands onto her ass, "Deal!" This time, Pat didn't stroke her ass as if discovering it, he squeezed gently and she could feel a plump shaft press into her pussy. "He isn't dead," she thought happily.

Pat stepped back, a bit embarrassed, "Ok. Tomorrow? I can run out and get supplies." He looked at his original digital camera, " I'm going to get one of those new high-resolution cameras. Oh, and Jerry can watch, you know, so he doesn't worry about..."

"You climbing between my legs?" Julie grinned, "I think he's worried you don't want to."

Pat blushed, "Tell him not to worry in either case."

* * *

Julie came to work the next day with a bag filled with her various intimate apparel. She had no idea what Pat would want her to do and had to keep telling herself, he was hiring her.

Nothing was said as Julie made the bed, did laundry, knocked off the breakfast dishes, and vacuumed. At two, Pat got up and grabbed his camera.

"Ready? I've been looking forward to getting back to my favorite hobby," he smiled.

"Photography or getting young girls naked," she smiled.

"Do I have to choose?" the man smiled, "No, photography. There's nothing like holding a camera in your hands. It's like you can capture beauty to keep for eternity."

"I brought some things," Julie said as she picked up her bag.

Pat shook his head, "I've had some ideas in my head for a while. I assume you're ok with nudity," he said matter-of-factly.

"I expected it," she nodded, "Want me to strip?"

Pat laughed, "I'd like a bit more teasing, though I am anticipating when you are naked," he chuckled. "Come, upstairs to my bedroom. We're going to do boudoir shots that your husband is going to love."

She followed Pat upstairs, her stomach feeling filled with a million bees. She was going to be naked with a man that was not her husband. She saw the reflecting umbrella light stands in the corners and the curtains were letting in the afternoon sun.

There was a folded sheet on the bed and Pat picked it up. "I'd like you to take everything off, go shower so your hair is wet then modestly cover up with just this. Perhaps you're homeless and broke in, but you are very curious about everything here. I'll step out so you can change, and when I come back, act like I'm not here. Look around. Open drawers, snoop. At first, I'd like you to be nervous about your near nakedness, but as you pry into my personal life, you relax showing more skin. Remember, you're alone. Got it?"

Julie nodded, in a way relieved she wasn't just going to get naked. She peeled off her yoga pants and her tee, followed by her shoes and socks. She showered in his bathroom feeling strange, then dried off. She came out and unfolded the sheet and formed a toga out of it. "Ok, I'm decent," she said. She then went around looking at his books then opened his dresser drawers. She was initially nervous doing this, but there were no surprises. She'd folded his laundry and put them in these same drawers.

Pat was clicking away getting good shots with the afternoon light coming through the thin sheet. Julie was doing a great job of constantly adjusting the loose cloth allowing more skin to show.