A Second Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had given up trying to make the sheet form to her body as it no longer looked like a toga and as the sides fell away, she simply clutched it to her front.

She crawled onto the bed with the sheet covering her front and lay on her back and stretched as if exhausted. Pat was taking picture after picture as she assumed different lolling positions with the sheet just covering her nipples and pussy. She adjusted it in different positions, never revealing too much, but then allowed a sliver of pink nipple to show. She could tell by Pat's body language what he wanted so slowly ran her hands from her shoulders down her chest revealing her breasts to the man she'd been working for over the last few months. Her nipples had never felt as hard, or as sensitive and she loudly gasped when she pinched them.

Pat was murmuring, "That's it, that's great," as he saw bare breasts for the first time in years, young perky bare breasts for the first time in decades. His cock was tenting his pants but there was nothing he could do about it as he moved around taking more pictures.

Juile slid the sheet down more listening to the older man's breathing as her patch of pubic hair appeared then her waxed labia. Gravity took over as the sheet slid onto the floor leaving her stark naked. She'd opened her legs enough to expose all of her pussy yet not so wide as to be overly slutty. She liked...rather, she loved hearing the shutter clicks knowing her raw naked body was being recorded for posterity. As she ran a finger across her wet slit she wondered if they'd get posted online. Would men be looking at her, their cocks in their hands fantasizing about driving their cocks into her married pussy? "Oh fuck!" she gasped as everything peaked at once.

Pat was surprised to see the girl open her legs more, lift her hips, and cum within minutes of getting naked on the bed.

Julie felt the room swim as she pumped two fingers against her clit not caring that she was cumming in front of a man that was not her husband. She wanted to tell him to get over there and fuck her but bit her lip. She was a model not a whore.

After she came, Pat praised her and told her to roll over and show him her ass.

Julie at first just lay face down, then she opened her legs...opening them more and more hearing the man's approving moans. Then she raised her ass while arching her back feeling more slutty than she'd felt in her life. She could feel the air on her anus and pussy and had no doubt Pat wanted to slam his cock into her dripping pussy. She twerked her pelvis as if responding to being fucked. As she did that, she could feel her labia smack open. How much pink would Pat be capturing? she wondered. She reached between her legs and ran a finger up her slit.

Pat groaned, "Oh wow! Ok. This was great, I mean really great! Now I want more pictures of you exploring the room, but this time naked," he said. His cock was aching as it tried to rip through his pants.

She went around the room managing to face the camera when reaching up to the top shelves or when checking out the pictures on the walls.

Pat murmured, "Good, good," and when she came around with her back to the camera, he told her to check the bottom drawer of the bedside table.

Julie tried to act modest as she bent over but Pat was crouching down to get a great view between her legs as she squatted. She gasped as she pulled out an anatomically correct foot-long penis. As she studied it and stroked it, she unconsciously licked her lips.

Pat was wondering if his cock would be damaged as the pressure was so much. He had to quickly swap out the memory card as he watched the beautiful naked girl put the dildo in her mouth as if wondering if she could do it. He'd never given fewer instructions to a model before who was doing things perfectly.

Julie sat on the bed sucking on the large bulbous head. Then she felt her pussy and lay back on the bed. Pat was moving along the base of the bed camera clicking away. She opened her legs and dipped a finger inside. She compared her finger to the girth of the penis. She bundled four fingers and they were still narrower than the fat plastic cock.

Pat was getting seriously uncomfortable as he watched the beautiful girl put more of the dildo into her mouth getting it wet. Then she opened her legs wide and pressed the plump head against her hole.

"Oh fuck!" Julie gasped as a cock easily twice as fat as Jerry's popped into her pussy.

Pat's cock was now painfully hard, which was welcome yet frustrating. He'd not had an erection in almost five years and doubted he ever would again, but this girl was too young, too married, and too nice for him to take advantage of. She was incredibly passionate, though. Evelyn had freely exposed herself, even letting friends see their photos, but she never masturbated in front of him nor would she ever let herself be shared.

Julie felt another orgasm coming on wondering if all models came while being photographed. She couldn't have felt sluttier as she thrust her ass off the bed, her legs spread as wide as they could go, vocalizing deep animalistic grunts. This was an incredible orgasm enhanced as she was aware she was being watched.

After she collapsed on the bed, Pat sadly looked at his watch. "That's it for today. If you want to clean up and get dressed, I'll meet you downstairs."

Julie was looking at the outline of the man's angry erection wishing she could take care of it for him but nodded, "Sure. I'll be down in a few," she panted softly. She was still recovering from multiple explosive orgasms...each more powerful than those she had with Jerry. Was it being watched? Was it acting like a whore? The size of the huge dildo? She didn't know and didn't care.

She lay there idly playing with her nipples before rolling off the bed and going to clean up. She noticed the cum stains on the bedspread and sighed. Her work as a maid kicked in and after she got dressed she stripped the bed.

After getting the washer started she came up to the older man sitting on the couch. She was aware he was still hard wishing she could do something about it. "Tomorrow, then," she said softly.

"Tomorrow." The man hesitated and smiled, "Thanks. I haven't seen anyone as beautiful as you since Evelyn."

* * *

"He was hard? I mean, really hard or...you know, just a bulge?" Jerry asked.

Julie looked shocked. "Way? Are you gay or something? Asking about a man's penis?"

Jerry shook his head, "More interested in how you caused it. You've worked for him for months and worn very sexy outfits, which made me hard. Yet never a rise, so to speak, out of him. Also, he's 75 or 76? Can guys get erections that old? I mean without pills?"

Julie sighed, "Yes. He was hard. Fully erect. I'm sure he is not taking any pills." She shook her head, "I'm not talking about his erections anymore."

Jerry nodded, "Ok, just one more question. Why didn't you take care of it? It seems cruel to me that you left the man frustrated."

"Ok, that's funny, but not happening," she sighed.

"I wasn't joking. The man was hard for the first time in, what? five years? How much had he built up? The least you could have done is given him a handjob."

Julie couldn't believe the entire conversation. She looked sternly at her husband, "Let me get this straight. First, you want me to tease him, dress slutty. Then you want him to take naked pictures of me...ok, I liked doing that. Now you want me to jerk him off? Why not a blowjob or let him fuck me?" she glared at Jerry.

"Why not? I'd be fine with it. He's a lonely old man who probably decided he'd never have sex again. He'd be thrilled and I know you. A cock is a cock. You'd love to get fucked by him. Admit it, go on. I know you would," he said as he saw his wife shake her head.

"Men!" Julie said as she turned and headed for the kitchen. 'He'll regret joking about this!'

* * *

Pat looked up from his book as the girl came in. She was wearing the smallest, tightest shorts he'd ever seen, and he'd lived through the 60s. Her tee shirt was tight and thin and again she was braless. It was going to be a scorcher today, he thought, and he had no A/C.

Around noon, Julie came into the living room after cleaning the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. She was fanning herself with a magazine. "Pat, no offense but how have you survived without air conditioning?"

"Evelyn often said the same thing," he said standing. "I'll grab a fan. Hang on."

Julie sat down feeling like her heart was pumping blood twice as hard through her body. She looked hopefully at the fan as Pat plugged it in facing her. Soon she felt the cooling breeze as she stood in front of it. "If you weren't here," she sighed as she peeled her shirt away from her skin, "I'd have this off."

Pat laughed, "Go ahead. I saw all of you yesterday. By the way, I'd like you and Jerry to come over to review the shots I took. You're a natural," he smiled as he sat and picked up his book.

Julie hesitated then pulled off her tee shirt. It wasn't easy as the material stuck to her damp skin. She felt instant relief as her torso was cooled as the breeze dried her sweaty skin. Pat was holding the book but staring at her. "This was a mistake. I know how inappropriate this is," she sighed.

"No, sorry. I'll read my book."

Julie laughed, "Sure you will," she said going over to the couch. She picked up the book checking the title then the chapter he was on, "I know this one. I'll tell you what. I'll get naked do the chores then test you in an hour when I'm done." She handed him the book and then peeled off her skin-tight shorts and thong. She then went into the kitchen to do the dishes.

Pat felt the unwelcome throbbing in his pants again seeing the beautiful naked girl dust, vacuum, and straighten up. He tried to read but his attention was drawn to those bouncing breasts, flexing ass, and nicely trimmed pussy. Soon he had to hold the book tightly against his crotch to hide the pronounced tent.

Julie put away the vacuum and came over. She stood in front of Pat holding out her hand. "Ok. Let's see how focused were." She took the book and was impressed. "22 pages, when the Cannery Row bums commented that Doc loves beer so much he probably likes beer milkshakes, what did he do?" she asked.

"Make a beer milkshake?" Pat said doubtfully.

Julie shook her head, "Drove down the coast to a diner and told the girl it helped his bladder." She stared at the pronounced tent in his pants, "I was going to give you a blowjob if you were able to focus but you failed the test." She picked up her clothes and pulled them on. "I made you a casserole. It's in the fridge."

Pat shook his head, 'Did she say blowjob? Did I hear that right?' he wondered. "Um, what did you say?" he asked.

"I said there's a cass..."

"No, before that. I was distracted but did you say...?"

"Blowjob? So you can pay attention." She came over and sat down, pulling the book off his lap. "Is this normal for you?" she asked as she palmed his hard shaft.

Pat shook his head, "No, not for five years...I mean, yesterday was the first time since Evelyn...we...she was in pain and we stopped..." he said softly.

Julie felt a sudden sadness thinking how the man had lost his wife and must be impossibly frustrated. "Can I ask a personal question," she said now stroking the rod. "Did you take care of this last night?"

Pat shook his head, "I, um, I've never..." he blushed.

"Never? I thought all guys masturbated," she said looking shocked. "I know Jerry does if I'm not around...maybe even if I am around. He won't admit it but...anyhow this just won't do." She unzipped his pants and smiled, "This is nice. Very nice." She was holding a smooth perfectly shaped circumcized cock. The only thing she found unusual was how it curved gracefully. Perhaps she thought it would be old and wrinkled but his was as tight and hard as a 20-year-old's. She stroked the length feeling her nipples harden. This was the second cock she'd ever touched.

Pat moaned softly. Her hands felt so soft and as she pumped his cock, she was smearing the precum onto his cock making everything feel even better. He wished she were naked again as that would make things even better but he just enjoyed seeing her rock-hard nipples instead.

Julie saw where he was looking and stopped to pull off her shirt. She hesitated then stood and peeled off her shorts and thong. "I should have thought about this," she smiled. Then she pulled his pants down and straddled his hairy thighs knowing she was giving him a great look between her legs. She spit on her hand the stroked his cock with both hands marveling at how long and fat it was.

Pat was looking at the jutting breasts bounce with every stroke, her puffed and erect nipples, and down between her open thighs. Her pussy was as swollen and aroused as the day before. He wished she'd slide forward and lower her wet slit onto his cock. It had been years since he'd had pussy, years since he'd had any sexual contact. He felt the aching in his balls rapidly increase as those tits bounced more.

"Go on, touch them...you want to," she said softly.

Pat palmed her breasts feeling her hard nipples press against his skin. He slid his hands up and down wanting her to feel good, but it was taking him over the top.

Julie pumped harder hearing his breathing get ragged and was rewarded with a geyser of sperm shooting three feet in the air. Some hit her face until she jerked back and the rest shot up onto Pat's chest and stomach.

Pat's head spun as he experienced almost 2,000 days of pent-up sexual frustration. He didn't remember ever cumming that quickly, perhaps when he lost his virginity but that was so long ago it was barely a memory.

Julie kept stroking even after the last of his cum dribbled out. She looked happily at the man who was laid back, a half smile on his face. She got up and went to the kitchen for a towel, came back wiping her face and chest, then cleaned him up.

"Thank you, "Pat said simply. I never thought I'd...this...ever again," he smiled.

Julie tossed the towel in the hamper and came back down. She picked up her discarded clothes, "Well, I should get back to my husband. I hope you realize that was a one-time thing. It just looked like you needed it." She made no move to cover up letting the man soak up her nudity.

"Got it. I didn't expect it to ever be a thing, but that felt incredible. Like the first time," he said. "Oh, by the way. Why don't you and Jerry come over for dinner tomorrow night? I've arranged the best shots from yesterday and I can print them and put them into your album. I'm sure Jerry would like to see them...I never had a better model," he smiled. Without thinking he stood and hugged the girl. His hands strayed down to her ass and then he kissed her on her cheek.

That afternoon, Julie was on pins and needles wondering how to broach the subject of giving Pat a handjob. She got her husband a beer and listened to him tell her about an incident at work before he relaxed and looked at her.

"You seem like...preoccupied," he said as he put down his beer and sat up.

"Don't be angry, but I might have been a bad girl today," she said softly.

"You fucked him?" Jerry asked, looking intrigued.

"No! No, I did give him a handjob," she said. "He looked so uncomfortable and I felt bad for him."

Jerry chuckled, "You do like to please people but why was he uncomfortable? You told me he got hard looking at you yesterday. Did you do another photoshoot?"

Julie told Jerry about how hot it was and how she did the cleaning in the nude. She left out how big Pat's cock was or the impressive jets of cum, or how some got on her face. "But I felt like I had to...plus I asked him a personal question, um. Did he take care of the issue he had yesterday? Can you believe the man has never masturbated in his life?"

"No. He's lying...really? I never heard of a guy who didn't...maybe priests...no, never mind. I'm glad. I liked him the one time I met him. He seems like a nice guy to work for. I sure don't like my boss enough to do something like that," he laughed. "You should have blown him, though. Your cocksucking skills are world-class."

"Jerry! You'd be ok with me sucking another man's cock?" Julie asked.

"Sure. I mean if it's for a good cause, you could be the Florence Nightengale of maids," he chuckled. "Wait, you gave Pat a handjob. Is that the only other penis you've seen? Touched?" Jerry asked.

Julie nodded, "I've seen videos but in real life, yes. That's the only one other than yours," she said looking at her hands.

"I'm proud of you. That is so hot, can dinner wait?" Jerry asked as he pulled Julie to her feet.

The couple was lying in bed, softly panting from their perfectly timed orgasms. Jerry was stroking the strands of hair off his beautiful wife's forehead. "I couldn't hold off much longer. The image of you doing housework naked, of you giving the man a handjob was too much."

"It was arousing. I had to hurry home so I could...you know. I was so horny," she sighed. "I'm glad you wanted to make love since that left me even more frustrated."

"I hope this becomes a regular thing. I'd fuck you every day if you're up for it," he smiled. "But we should eat."

"Oh, fuck! I almost forgot. Tomorrow night we're going to dinner at Pat's. He's going to show us the best shots then he'll be making us our photo album. We can put it on the coffee table when guests come over," she chuckled.

"Sure, that would be great! I've been going nuts hoping to see what you guys got in the photo shoot," Jerry grinned. "I assume you'll have to cook for him. How about your spicy lasagna?" Jerry hadn't been to the man's house since the interview and was eager to see more of where his wife went for four hours every day. Plus, he wanted to see what a professional could do with such a great model. He'd taken dozens of shots of Julie, but they looked so amateurish. He had a thought, "Are you going to cook in the nude for us?"

* * *

Pat opened the door wondering how Julie's husband would be and if she told him. He knew if Evelyn had ever done something like that it'd be years before he'd forgive her. Julie was not dressed formally but she had a nice tee shirt and shorts that hugged her curves perfectly.

"Pat, you remember Jerry. I assume you put the lasagna back in the oven at 350?" she asked as she hugged him.

"I did. Jerry, good to see you again. Come in. Beer, scotch, wine?"

"I'm going to go check on the lasagna. I can get your drinks. Pat, single malt, neat. Jerry, an IPA?" Julie asked. This felt strange, a guest for dinner playing hostess.

"Hang on," Jerry grinned. He pulled an apron out of the bag and handed it to his wife. "Here, you should be in uniform."

Julie looked confused but took the white frilly apron. It looked more like a piece of lingerie than something utilitarian. "I, um, Pat has aprons. This could get ruined if I splash marinara sauce on it, plus I'm not wearing anything all that valuable," she said looking at the tee shirt and shorts.

Jerry shook his head, "that is the uniform. You'll be wearing that tonight. We've both seen you naked so this will cover up a lot more than we've seen," he winked at Pat.

Pat nodded, "I like your husband. I agree, we might have a new dress code policy over here."

Julie groaned, "Fuck! Surrounded by perverts. Ok, I'll change."

Pat and Jerry sat up as Julie came out with the drinks, her nice breasts bouncing into view as she strode in from the kitchen. As she turned and sat down with her cabernet they were treated to a full crotch shot.

The conversation was mostly about Julie, the years she and Jerry spent growing up, what college was like, and how beautiful she was. There was little conversation as she served dinner, or got refills. Then after she took the dishes into the kitchen and put away the leftovers she came back out.