A Second Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat was sitting on the couch, Jerry in the chair next to it. The only place to sit was next to Pat. She looked quizically at her husband who smiled as if he planned it. She sat down holding her wine as Pat hit play on the TV.

"I'll give you this USB. I made it for you. When you see one you like, let me know," he said patting the notepad on his lap. "You'll see there are many that are so close that perhaps one or two of that shot or position would be all you want."

Julie wished she'd worn panties or put down a towel as they went through the hundreds of shots of her in more and more erotic poses. When they were done, Pat had over 100 photos jotted down and had a large tent in his pants. Jerry also was sporting a huge erection but Julie wasn't any better off. She was going to have to clean the cushion the next day.

"So, Pat. Julie tells me that Evelyn passed away three or four years ago. That sucks, I mean it has to leave a huge hole in your heart."

Pat nodded. "It's been really hard. She was very sick for two years before and we tried everything but finally, she'd had enough. I'll never forget seeing the look on her face when she told me it was time," the man's eyes teared up as he said it. "I don't blame her. The treatments were as bad and perhaps worse than the disease. Then the kids blamed me for not doing enough and the last time I spoke to my two boys was at the funeral."

"I'm sorry," Julie said. She'd not had this conversation, "I was wondering but didn't want to ask."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be dredging up old painful memories," Jerry said softly.

"No, thanks. No one ever asked me about it. I..." he choked back a sob, "I never got over it. I miss her. I miss her terrible cooking," he smiled. "Yours is gourmet compared to hers, but she tried. She was constantly checking out recipes but for some reason..." he sighed. "I miss her singing when she was happy, which was a lot. You always knew where she was in the house or around the yard." He looked down at his hands, "I miss her touch, her bright blue eyes so full of life, full of mischief. Then there's every morning, waking up in an empty bed."

Julie pulled the man over and wiped the tears off his face using the bottom of the apron. "You were lucky to have had her as long as you did," she said.

Pat nodded, "but that line in the song keeps playing in my head, "I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday..." he sighed.

"Me and Bobby McGee," Jerry said softly.

Pat sat up. "Enough. Let's put on some music. Do you dance?" he asked Julie.

Jerry laughed, "You know Evelyn's cooking? That's about how well Julie dances."

"Hey! I'm not that bad," she said, "only two broken toes."

"That'd because I've started wearing steel-toed shoes. But, she's all yours," Jerry smiled.

Pat put out a hand and pulled Julie to her feet as a Frank Sinatra song came on. "Evelyn's favorite." He hummed along to "Strangers in the Night," as he took Julie in his arms.

Jerry was aware his 90% naked wife was in the embrace of another man as the swayed and turned to the music but felt no jealousy. Pat's hands stroked her naked back and her breasts plumped out as they held each other, but he never strayed. He liked this man and was happy if his wife made him happy.

Five dances later, Pat stepped back and kissed Julie's knuckles. "Thank you. Your husband is truly mistaken. You're a beautiful dancer."

Jerry laughed, "Perhaps she's been hampered by wearing clothes when we've danced."

Julie was flushed from the man's strong hands on her, his pronounced bulge pressing into her, and hearing the compliments. "We should go. It's 11:30," she said hearing the single chime of the grandfather clock. She started to head down the hall to change when Jerry stopped her.

"Julie, you should stay. I should go. Pat, you said you hate your empty bed in the morning. If it's ok with Julie I don't think you should experience that tomorrow," Jerry said looking at his wife.

"What! Are you serious?" she asked. Seeing him nod she looked at Pat who looked hopeful. She looked back at her husband and sputtered, "You're lending me...he'll...we'll not be sleeping," she blushed.

Jerry laughed, "You'll be fucking. I know. I remember the first night in college when we finally slept together...or not slept, not a wink if I remember right. The only advice I'll give you is to pace yourself. Once she gets wound up..."

Pat shook his head, "No, that's not right. You two young people go and...make love. I'm not going to break up a great couple..."

Jerry went over and kissed his wife. "Nonsense Pat. You're not breaking us up. I'll see you tomorrow? I assume you'll come home after you do all your household chores?"

Julie was speechless. She wanted to say something but just kissed her husband and nodded. She was still standing in the same spot as Pat shook Jerry's hand before escorting him to the front door. This was the most surreal thing she'd ever experienced.

Pat came over looking apologetic, "You don't have to do this. I feel like this is all some pity party...so sad for the old guy," he said, "if you're feeling weird about this, I'll give you a lift home. Or we just sleep. I understand if you don't want to do this."

Julie was running the ramifications of the bombshell Jerry just laid on them and shrugged. "We can play it by ear, but hopefully you have a spare toothbrush," she said.

The two seemed to get in each other's way as they prepared for bed but they made it through without tripping over each other. It worked out that they finished and were standing opposite each other by the bed.

"I should dress like this more often. This makes it a lot easier to get ready for bed," Julie chuckled as she untied the waist string and then pulled the apron over her head. She looked at the older man...older than her grandfather, she thought. He pulled his pajamas out of the bottom drawer. She shook her head, "If I'm going to be naked, you're going to be naked," she said firmly. He didn't look half bad. His muscles were not as tight as Jerry's but he was fairly toned. No pot belly...few wrinkles, and now that she had a better perspective, huge balls, and a huge cock.

They crawled into bed and turned out the light. Julie lay there wondering if Pat was going to roll over to hold her. Then again, maybe he was waiting on her. "Pat? Are you feeling weird?" she asked.

"You have no idea," Pat said softly. "I've never been in bed with any other woman than Evelyn. She was my high school sweetheart and even in Nam when all my buddies were looking for girls in Saigon I spent my time writing to Evelyn. She wrote me every day," he said softly.

"I'll sleep in the guest bedroom if this is going to make you uncomfortable," Julie said. "I get it. I've never been in bed with any other man than Jerry. We've known each other since grade school. This is weird."

"So, you've never been with another man?" he asked.

"Yesterday afternoon, when I jerked you off, yours was just the second penis I've ever touched." She started to get out of bed.

"No, stay. I wouldn't mind holding you, feeling your warmth against me," Pat said. "We don't have to do anything. You're married and I like Jerry. He's a very good man."

"He is. Love of my life," Julie said as she crawled back under the covers. She slid across and felt herself being pulled against the naked man aware of his fat snake nestling against her pussy. He was so hard she could feel the blood pulsing through it. "Listen," she said, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Jerry isn't stupid. He knows we're going to do more than wake up together. And for myself, I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now." It wasn't any different than being with Jerry even though Pat was triple her age. She stroked the man's back and when his lips pressed against hers, she welcomed his tongue.

Pat pressed his aching cock against the girl happy to have an erection. This is something he'd not experienced until Julie started coming over. He'd had a dozen or more girls come to do the housework and all would be considered cute, pretty, or even beautiful but Julie was the only one who caused a throbbing in his pants. Her firm breasts felt incredible again his chest as did her crotch humping gently against his cock.

Julie again wondered how a guy this old could get so hard. She'd heard that men after a certain age needed help but Pat's cock was like a tree limb between her legs. She pushed him onto his back and then kissed her way down his torso to his cock. She looked up at him, "I might have promised you a blowjob, or suggested it," she smiled.

Pat sighed happily as the cute brunette worked her way down his chest, then his stomach, and to his throbbing erection. He couldn't believe how hard his cock could get and attributed it to the pill Jerry gave him when they shook hands. He would be visiting his doctor for a prescription next week. "Oh, wow, Julie. That feels sooo..." he moaned as the girl went from licking to sucking his cock. Her hair felt so fine, so soft as he felt her head bob on his cock.

'This is no different than sucking at 20-year-old's cock,' she thought. Different taste, different precum but the firmness and texture were the same. She didn't care if he came in her mouth but worried he'd be good for just one erection that night so as she heard his breathing change she pulled off his cock with a wet popping sound. "I need your cock inside me," she smiled.

Pat rolled over on top of the young girl after she lay back, legs spread looking eagerly at him. He could feel the blood in his cock pounding as he let her soft hand guide him inside her tight pussy. Five years! It had been five years since he was inside a woman but it felt like decades.

Julie stroked the man's hairy chest as he increased his rate of driving into her pussy. "Just cum. I know you've been without for years so don't worry about me. I want you to cum inside me," she panted.

Pat needed little encouragement and drove harder into the girl. She was responding with loud gasps as he bottomed out against her pussy so he didn't worry about being too rough.

Julie might have told him not to worry about her, but as she felt her pussy being pounded harder than Jerry ever did she felt everything boiling up. She groaned she was cumming as she felt an aching in her uterus rapidly grow until everything exploded. "Oh, fuck!" she cried as she felt her first full-body orgasm. The room spun as the pleasurable waves crashed through her, dimly aware that Pat also was cumming.

The two ground and writhed against each other until first Pat let out a low groan and collapsed onto the naked girl. Julie rubbed the older man's back as she felt the incredible feelings slowly drift away.

Pat groaned happily and took his weight off the much smaller girl, "Sorry, I hope it's ok I came inside you," he panted.

Julie giggled, "You give me another of those orgasms and you can cum anywhere you want. What the hell did you do?" she asked, "I never felt anything like that," she said breathlessly.

"It's the curve," he said, "Evelyn said I hit her G-spot every time. You like that?" he smiled.

Julie nodded her head and smiled, "Jerry's getting plastic surgery done on his cock."

Pat amazed himself getting hard twice more during the night, but it was waking up with the sun shining on the wall, highlighting those perky breasts that made him smile. It's one thing to not wake up alone, but another thing altogether to see flawless tits rising and falling on a sleeping girl's chest.

Julie wore the apron making the coffee and breakfast. She'd showered and all she had was the summer dress which she didn't think was much better to do housework in. She remembered a friend of hers saying she always did her housework in the nude though probably not with anyone around.

She was doing the dishes and felt Pat come up behind her, pressing his firm cock between her ass cheeks and cupping her breasts. Turning the water off, she put her hands on the counter moaning happily as his curved cock pressed inside her. She could see people go by in cars and walking their dogs as the man slammed hard into her. She wasn't fully exposed but had they looked they'd have seen a grey-haired man with his hands gripping her breasts and her body being slammed repeatedly forward.

Pat had admired the young girl's ass for months as she did the chores and had fantasized about doing her just like this. When he sat drinking his coffee he told himself the unspoken agreement was that they could have sex while in bed so they'd wake up together and that would be it. He watched that tight ass, the smooth cleft of her barely revealed pussy, and tried to think about other things, but as his cock hardened he couldn't help himself.

Julie loved how differently Pat's cock hit her and felt things once again boil up. "Fuck! Pat, you are good at this...hitting me...fuck!" she said as she put her head down and thrust her ass back.

Pat's heavy balls slapped wetly against the girl's clit and he roughly pulled on her nipples triggering a sharp cry as she exploded. He saw the woman walking by glance over before shaking her head and hurrying off. 'Damn, Julie cums a lot,' he thought. Evelyn was a once-per-day woman but still loved sex.

Julie felt a cooling stream of moisture running down her inner thighs as she panted soft moans. Her knees felt weak from the powerful orgasm and she wondered how a 75-year-old man could get it up four times in 12 hours. She then thought he'd like something else, "Pat, let me suck you off. How long has it been since you came in a woman's mouth?"

Pat smiled as he pulled out of the exquisite pussy, "Once, in college," he said, "Evelyn wanted to do something to remember her by. I shipped out to Nam the next day," he said. "Though, don't get me wrong. She liked giving blowjobs, just not the taste of cum."

Julie looked sad, "If you don't want me to do this..." she started to say but Pat put his hands on her shoulders. He looked down at the top of the girl's head and she licked her cum off his cock before working the curved shaft into her mouth.

Julie never minded tasting herself nor did she mind getting a mouthful of warm cum from a man...at least Jerry's as that's all she'd experienced. She didn't think she'd get a mouthful as Pat already came three times and she knew she didn't have to wait long.

She was right. Pat looked down at the girl's lips stretched around his cock, felt her skillful tongue against the shaft, and her jutting tits capped with rock-hard nipples and groaned that he was cumming.

Julie sucked harder, her fist pumping rapidly, and felt the first tangy jet splash against the back of her throat. Even after three orgasms he still had a good amount of cum for her. When he was done she sat on her heels and wiped her face with the apron. "I hope that was alright, it's different sucking your cock since..." she paused.

"It's so curved?" he asked. "You were in the wrong position. Evelyn learned to lie on her back, her head hanging down."

Later that morning Julie asked if he'd show her how to do the lie on the back thing. Pat was more than ready and soon Julie's head was hanging over the side of the bed, Pat's cock buried deep into her throat. She was thrilled and couldn't wait to show Jerry her new skill.

Pat was gripping her breasts as he fucked her mouth. Evelyn never clenched her throat as Julie did. He felt his balls tighten and soon deposited a second load into Julie's stomach.

The rest of her morning and early afternoon she got very little done and at 2 PM, Julie lay back on the couch panting. Pat was pounding another load into her pussy. The man was insatiable or was making up for lost time. She'd lost the apron and it had more stains on it than a homeless person's clothing. She couldn't take the apron home until she washed it as it had remnants of the periodic breaks she was forced to take from the housework.

Pat felt better than he had in years, though his balls were very sore. He wasn't sure why, either from all the slapping as he pistoned into the girl or since they were fully drained. He didn't know, didn't care since it was the best ache he'd ever felt in his life. He helped the girl to her feet and sighed happily. "I can't thank you and Jerry enough. I never thought I'd make love again."

Julie cupped her pussy, "Make love? I'd call it raw fucking. You put power behind your thrusting," she smiled, "Not complaining," she said quickly seeing he was about to apologize, "I loved it. But I think this should be it. First of all, I'm married and secondly you are my employer and this is not appropriate," she said as she kissed him, "Really...but I hope you understand."

"I do," he said sadly, "I thought as much which is why I wanted to make the most of it."

"I'm glad you did, though I'm now behind on my chores," she said looking around. "I never made dinner, but there's leftover lasagna from last night you can nuke," she said. "I need to shower...can't go home," she sniffed her armpit making a face, "smelling like this. That was an amazing fuck session," she smiled.

* * *

Over the next year and a half, Julie was able to finish her novel, Pat not only left the house but started dating with Julie giving him advice. She showed him the best way to eat pussy when he came to her. He was worried it had been decades since he performed oral sex but he was excellent at it. Julie often found signs that he'd entertained a friend which made her smile broadly.

Julie also developed her newly found deep-throating skills on Jerry. Her husband did not complain when she wanted the try different positions to see if she could comfortably take his 7" deep into her throat. It was as if she feared if she missed a day she'd forget how which was absurd but Jerry never questioned it. Nor did he question how she'd learned to get on her back as it all started after she spent the night with Pat.

Julie came over on a beautiful spring day and saw Pat dozing on the couch, a book open on his lap. She quietly went into the kitchen to do the dishes not wanting to wake him followed by making the bed. She came down to the living room realizing he hadn't moved. A feeling of dread swept through her as she went over. She hesitated then shook him feeling his cold skin, frantically felt for a pulse, and cried out as she collapsed to the floor sobbing. She felt like she lost her father or her best friend.

Finally, she realized she needed to call 911 to report this and struggled to get herself together. She sat up and dialed her phone. It was hard for her to get the words out but the operator was very patient with her and dispatched an officer. She then called Jerry who said he was leaving work and rushing over. The last calls were to Pat's sons and she left voicemails urging them to call her back. She didn't want to leave this kind of message.

Then she stood and looked around. She'd probably never be here again. Never hear his voice, never feel his hugs. Then she looked at the book, "Iron Dawn, by Julie Sanders." He had a smile on his face and his hand was covering up the dedication she'd written, "To Patrick Wallace, without his kindness, strength, and wisdom this book wouldn't be the book it is."

* * *

The funeral was sparsely attended as other than Pat's two sons, he had no other living family. It was strange the two wives didn't attend, but some people don't like funerals. Many of his neighbors had lost contact with him after Evelyn passed. Julie gave the eulogy with Jerry holding her as she failed to maintain her composure. She missed him terribly and she'd been crying herself to sleep every night. Every morning she looked out the kitchen window at the roof peak where Evelyn's room was just behind the silver maple feeling the loss of her friend.