All Comments on 'A Second Life Ch. 04'

by Mang0nel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I was hoping that you had not given up on this great story. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I also am glad that you are continuing this great story.

michassmichassover 13 years ago
nice job

I liked the addition of the dog, although a dog that guards at a public place might lead to problems. The story of them meeting online seems a bit contrived, but it all makes for a nice fantasy. Come up with something better than wet opening, and the obsession with the number of shots. In general it seemed too tidy,, what days they had sex/how many shots per day, etc. I was pleased, however, that you did not dwell on size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

Please finish this great story. I hate starting a great story and then get left with no ending.

Mang0nelMang0nelabout 13 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Chapter 5 is in the pipeline. I have been very busy dealing with some family issues that have prevented me from putting time to it. Rest assured that there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
marvelous story telling

Chapter 4 continues the glorious romantic saga by the author. Sweet, tender, loving, passionate, with compelling characters and an excellent plot, A Second Life is a story to be savored. This chapter, however, is not a stand alone read. The chapters which precede this one need to be read in order for it to be properly appreciated and fully understood. A five star rating for this submission seems quite inadequate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous