A Secret

Story Info
Some mean the end. Others turn into a good time.
4.2k words
4.43
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 2017 Erotica

If you had to define a starving artist, it would be broke, uninspired, and sleep deprived. I was all of those things. When I first moved to California, I had money, a bunch of job leads, and hope. After six months of striking out, I had to get a normal job. I was a barista (typical) at an independent coffee shop. Nearly out of money, I had to consider living with roommates. A flyer on the corkboard at my job was an answered prayer.

It said "ROOMMATE WANTED! FUN, QUIRKY, AND OPEN MINDED! CALL IF YOU FEEL LIKE THIS IS YOU!"

I got the last slip from the bottom of the flyer and called. The moral of the story, I live in a loft with three other guys.

* * * * *

Roomate #1: Tyler. A model for smaller ads. He was cool overall.

Roomate #2: Grayson. Real hothead. Personal trainer and takes it very seriously.

Roommate #3: Oliver... Huh, I didn't really know much about him. A busy freelance writer that was home most of the time. If he didn't have to be at a meeting. Mostly kept to himself and normally saw him if he did laundry or came down to eat. Otherwise, he's in his room.

I wondered about him. A lot of guys don't do that. But he did.

It was a late night and I happened to be up watching TV.

Tyler was at his girlfriend's house for the week and Grayson was at a convention in San Jose. It's been just me and Oliver. It was about two in the morning when he stumbled in. As soon as the door closed, he threw himself on the floor and groaned. I got up from the couch and walked over to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

* * * * *

"Hey Xander." Oliver said.

I kind of giggled at how casual he was about being on the hardwood. "Hey floor man."

He sat up and turned to face me, a still tired look on his face lit by the TV. "Why are you up so late?"

"I kept tossing and turning." I shrugged. "So I decided to watch some TV."

"What are you watching?" He asked standing up.

Glancing back a minute, my face blushed. I'd left gay anime on the screen. "It's a yaoi... Um... Gravitation..."

Though I was awkward, Oliver just... smirked at me. God, it was hot for some reason. "I've seen it a few times. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

I bit my lip, more and more nervous as I mumbled. "No one knows..."

"About what?"

"I'm gay..."

He chuckled a bit, nonchalant about what I just said. "I knew."

My face felt redder, shocked that he didn't freak out. "But... but... How?"

"Well, you're a lot like me. Quiet, adorable, and sickly sweet. You stare at guys, wondering about them. Wishing you could have them in your arms, hold their hand, lean on them, kiss them... Especially the good looking ones."

I could only look down, nervously rubbing my hands together. "Uh... guess you did notice."

I heard his footsteps come closer and his feet were in my line of sight just like that... Nervous as I was, I looked up as he stood there, dark ocean eyes staring in mine. Oliver's beard was thick yet shadowy, bringing out features some would miss. He was only a few inches taller but definitely more build than me. I was lean and lanky while he was big and stocky. Guess he was at the gym a lot...

He moved in close, resting his forehead on mine, and held my breath as he started talking again.

"I catch you looking at me a lot Xander." He whispered. "I'm not going to lie, I'm flattered. I sneak peeks back too."

"It's been a year... Why now?" I managed to say.

"I'm... a very guarded guy and, I've been hurt a lot in my life. So, I don't want to open up just to feel betrayed."

"I won't betray you... Honest..."

Hearing that, he showed me a full smile. "Can I kiss you?"

Gently nodding was all I had to do. "Yes..."

He carefully held my face and kissed me. I couldn't help but instantly melt as he did. It reached deep inside me... Just through my lips... His arm wrapped around my waist as he leaned me back to dip me lower. I moaned softly as his hand brushed through my hair. And I was shocked at how turned on I was getting... When he stopped and pulled away to breathe, I brought him in for a little more. He pulled away again and gave a little satisfied groan.

"Like it?" He asked.

"No one's ever kissed me like that..." I said as I came back from space.

"I've been wanting to do that for months... Just waiting for the right time."

Biting my lip, I decided to chance how far he'd go. "Play with me?"

Tapping his lips to mine, he cooed a bit. "Awww. You wanna be naughty?"

I swallowed, my throat feeling dry now. "So fucking bad..."

"Where? My room or yours?"

"Yours... I wanna see what you're hiding in there."

Backing off and taking my hand, Oliver nodded. "I'll lead the way then."

* * * * *

He led me upstairs to his room down the corner hall. Opening the door, he let me go in first, where I was in awe of his room.

Posters and color all over everywhere. The room was a mess but a pretty neat kind of mess. Everything had its place. The door closed but before I could turn around, Oliver's arm was around my waist. He pulled my loose collar to the side and kissed my shoulder, making me shiver as he did and let out heavy sighs as he trailed up my neck. I squirmed to turn and kiss him but he switched sides and kissed up the other side of my neck. I moaned at the tingling feeling his soft kisses left on my skin.

His hands slowly found their way under my shirt and lifted it up from my stomach to my chest. He gently squeezed my chest and I tried to hide more moans that tried to trickle out. God he was driving me nuts already... Turning my head, I finally kissed him, hard. He squeezed my pecks harder as we kissed, making my sweatpants tighter. I felt hungry for him and what else he could do.

As he relaxed his grip, I was able to slip out from his arms and turn to look at him. We kissed again, my arms going around his neck and shoulders. I pulled away, panting. I wanted... craved more.

"How many guys have you done this with?" I teased with a smile. "You're good at it."

"Hehe you're funny. Hasn't been many. Been a while since I've let someone in like this."

I ran a hand down his chest, sure to start getting a feel of this stranger I wanted. "Well you're good at it. Can I see you take your clothes off?"

"Tell you what. We each take something off and do something about it. Sound good?"

With a nervous laugh, it was tempting to get an eyeful all at once. "Sounds perfect."

He touched my lips with his and went to pull his shirt off. He let it fall off his arm and I stared. He had a great body... I moved close, leaned down and started to slowly lick... After a few, I looked up at him and stared without looking away as I kept licking. His breathing shook a bit as I dragged my tongue and his eyes had a spark in them. He was liking this. I stopped to wipe my mouth, knowing it was my turn to show the goods.

I shyly slipped from my shirt and let it hit the floor. He came and held me, then leaned me back carefully, skin meeting his bed. His lips were after mine as his hands wandered. The right hand made its way into my sweats and fondled my hard cock. He stopped kissing and started stroking. With each pass, he went faster but stood steady... I groaned louder and louder at every touch and almost came until he left me blue. He looked, smiled, and pecked my lips.

"You live to drive me crazy don't you Oliver?"

"No." He said with a little laugh. "I just want to know what you like and how sensitive you can be."

Hearing what he said, my hand crept about to play back at him. "Can I find out what you like too?"

I neared between his legs and he grabbed my hand softly. He kissed it as he stood up from bed and undid his belt and pants. I bit my lip in anticipation as I saw him and what he had in his boxers. He was... big. I sat up and tried to touch him but he grabbed my hand again. Biting my finger, he climbed on top and left his face in my neck. I started saying his name, my body trembling and shaking, making him bite more then suck to leave hickies.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I begged more and more, feeling my boxers soak. I tugged at his hair in my hand. He lifted from my neck, a grin on his face.

"What's the matter hun?"

"You're not letting me touch you a lot... Why is that?"

He flushed a little, not thinking I noticed. "Just... used to it I guess."

Even I felt a little red, but I had no reason to. "You won't let me touch your dick. Are you self-conscious about how big it is?"

This made him more uncomfortable as bit his lip for a second. "Something like that..."

"I'm not here to judge you Oliver. I want us both to feel good, not just me. I want to hear you moan for me like you do when you masturbate."

He nuzzled me a bit, trying to keep himself guarded. "It's okay if I don't. I only want you to feel good tonight."

I shook my head, moving my hand to hold his face. "Oliver...?"

"Yes?"

"What are you scared of?"

The anxiety in his voice started to show more. "Nothing. I promise."

"Oliver."

"Yes?"

"Talk to me sweetie. Please?" I whispered.

With that he sighed, knowing he couldn't get me off the subject. "There's something else that you don't know about me Xander..."

* * * * *

We were quiet for a few minutes but felt like eternity. I'd never seen him anxious or upset about anything. Never let his emotions show this much. This was a new side of him for me. I tried to think about what he could be feeling or hiding. Someone must have been hurt pretty bad because of what it was. It clicked why he was so guarded. So I started with something I might be scared to say to a partner.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No..." He muttered with a head shake.

Oliver was looking through me now, making me feel naked... and not the good kind. He was being vulnerable... looking for me to ground him. I had to be his rock right now, so I tried to comfort and relax him. I stroked the back of his neck, lips softly near his, the tense feeling in his shoulders slacking as I whispered again.

"Don't be shy. I can handle it."

"I'm... I'm... well... I'm transgender..."

Rubbing my nose to his, I kept stroking his neck. "There... Feel better for saying it?"

"It's always hard... to tell someone about what I am... Everything goes well, then we get to intimacy or trying to have sex, I get laughed at or beat up... So I keep my distance from guys, and even women. When you moved in... I felt comfortable from the start. Knowing more about you, I wanted to open up... and maybe trust you..."

"You can Ollie. Promise."

"You're not upset with me?"

I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. "Not at all. I had a transgender friend when I was younger.. We're still friends to this day and he's sweetheart. If he can open my heart to a friendship, what's to stop me from wanting to love someone that's a bit different?"

He cracked a smile, his guard slowly coming down. "It's... a start I guess. So long as you're comfortable... with me."

I tasted his lips, soft as the touched mine. "What are you comfortable with?"

He got a bit red, but covered it with a nervous laugh. "I don't like things... inside the front... I can do rubbing and licking but... nothing goes in. Open to anal sex and anal play."

"Is it okay to start with taking the rest of our clothes off and touching? That way we're a little more familiar."

"Sure..."

Oliver left to stand and helped me up. I took off my sweatpants and boxers then looked at Oliver. He was shy to take his boxers off in front of me. I went over, put my hands over his, whispering it was alright. He settled, finally taking his boxers off. I admit that it was kinda weird to see a ripped guy with a vagina but I didn't let it bother me. Because I really liked the guy it was attached to.

He laid down, arms and stomach flexing a bit as he got comfortable. Trying not to misbehave or touch myself, I slipped in beside him, fingers tracing some of his lines. We moved closer, easing into kiss again. I shared his feelings and we heat up faster than the first time. My cock was harder than I thought and Oliver took advantage when he noticed. His hand wrapped around and jerked slowly, fingers gentle yet firm.

I made a bold move as my hand wandered and ran my fingers on then over his clit. Ollie was pretty soaked already and I started to rub as he stroked more. All while we were still kissing one another. We stopped eventually and smiled at each other. Ollie kissed down my soft belly, teasing and licking down to the tip of my drippy cock I felt my face get hot, both from the feeling of his tongue and the hair he had to look at. Even so, his tongue flicked all around the head and looked up to see my reacting, then licked his lips with a devil smile.

"Hehe sorry. I just wanted a taste."

"I want a taste of you too..."

Oliver bit his lip, looking slightly nervous. "Have you ever... licked a clit before?"

"No. But I'll to learn for you."

"You're probably only going to do it once. Might not be something you need to know in the future."

I sighed, leaning down to kiss him quiet. "Who said I want to do it once?"

He seemed confused but asked. "What do you mean?"

"I want to be the guy you're vulnerable with and trust to please you. If I have to eat your pussy out nightly then I will. I will start tonight and go on until you're sick of it."

He seemed shocked that I wanted to be with him. Adorable... "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes. You'd still be my big strong man. You can fuck me senseless and I'll scream for more. Then I'll get on my knees and you can cum in my mouth. And I'll keep begging for the last drop."

"That's... different. But means a lot. Hope to meet your expectations."

Giggling, I nuzzled him. "Of course. Now quit stalling and let me play with you."

* * * * *

Oliver shifted to my side, relaxing onto his back. With him comfortable and propped on a pillow, I moved on top of him. Pecking his lips, I was sure to leave a trail of kisses down chest, telling him I loved his body. As my lips got between his legs, he held his breath, wondering if I bluffed before. Then I licked nice and slow, his leg shaking a bit. I kept licking and the noises from Oliver got louder. I opened his wet lip a little and slipped my tongue inside.

As I wiggled it, his hand slipped behind my head, then pushed my tongue deeper. To really get him going, I slipped out my tongue and started sucking the hard bud that was his cock. I did that for a little bit and seemed to really make him feel good... How I'd feel if I was getting sucked off. He was sensitive to all I was doing, meaning I was either good at pleasing transmen... or he hadn't trusted anyone in who knows how long.

I thought to stop when I felt him start to shake. He must be close so I bobbed my head, tongue out a bit to coax his cum down my throat. Through his moaning, he found a voice to talk.

"Ah, fuck... Xander... I'm... fuck... cum... Fuck I'm gonna cum..."

I paced myself to go faster, sucking his bud in then letting it slip before repeating. I did this until a warmth flowed in my mouth and smeared on lips. And I smiled as I lapped up what didn't get in my mouth, making Oliver giggly and tickled pink. I wiped him from my lips and he pulled me in for another kiss. He didn't even do anything to me yet and my cock wanted to bust... Just hearing his moans and tasting his cum... made me want to finish and show how much he turned me on.

"How was that baby?" I cooed.

"It's been a while since anyone's done that for me. Felt real good."

"Good."

"Your turn now."

"Hehe not to spoil your fun... but I'm close. All your touching to warm me up, the moaning, and having you cum in my mouth got me riled up."

He leaned to me, whispering harshly. "Want me balls deep in your ass don't you?"

I bit my lip, precum dripping down at the thought... "Yes... Fuck my tight little hole until I scream."

Hearing that, Oliver got what he needed and came straight back to me, grabbing my legs and spread them wide. I squirmed, eager to be stuffed like a bitch. I could feel him poking at me and licked my lips while spreading my ass cheeks. Oliver slipped in easily, pulling a soft moan from me as he went deeper until the heat of his body pressed to mine.

Grabbing my thighs in his hands, he started thrusting like a primal animal. I held onto the headboard, not holding back while screaming my heart out. We made a lot of noise between moaning, screaming, bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall behind us. Not that it mattered since no one was here.

So didn't care as I concentrated on not cumming until I felt used up.

Resisting as long as I could, cum start spewing from the tip of my cock, raining on me and Oliver, who didn't stop as more ran down his thighs. With one last groan, I let all everything I tried holding in. Settling, cum was on my stomach, Oliver's stomach, and even some on the sheets, both of us panting. Staring a bit, he smiled first and leaned over for a kiss despite our mess. We were still hot, happy idiots. And not just because we had sex.

I found myself in lust... and now, I think it's love. Something I knew though, was that Oliver wanted something else other than a good fuck.

"How do you feel?"

"Satisfied." I grinned. "What about you?"

"About the same."

"Do you always go primal like that?"

"Only in the moment. And, well, if it's someone I really wanted to fuck into the ground."

"Hehe. I can say that was the hardest fuck I've enjoyed. First time I've got sore this fast honestly."

"You want more of... us, after tonight?"

"I'd be insane to refuse. I think I can want it all the time if you're up for that."

"Heh maybe not that crazy yet Xander. You'll get as much as you want, even if we get caught."

"Damn. I'll definitely pull my back at work if we fuck like this constantly."

"I can be gentle if you have to work a long shift okay?" He teased.

"Aww how sweet. A man that cares." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

We wanted to stay this close... but I knew a shower was needed as he slipped out of me and we started cleaning up. We showered after the sheets were changed and even got handsy in there. He was grabbing at my semi hard and sore cock and I was tried rubbing his swollen clit. It was just... fun. I don't think I've ever had got that much pleasure out of having sex with someone... So I was glad we took a risk to trust each other, seeing as it worked out pretty well.

Dried off and still laughing messes, we snuggled close, the sun coming up through the window. We kept our smiles, whispering cutesy things to one another. He knocked off first and I followed him into the dream world.

* * * * *

When I did wake up, I forgot I wasn't in my bed, but didn't see Oliver asleep next to me. Though, I saw him walk in, all his naked glory, with two glasses of OJ. Neither of us said a word as he handed me a glass and sipped from the one he kept.

"Morning sunshine. Hope I didn't wake you."

"Not one bit." I said after a long sip. "Kind of felt weird until I remembered I wasn't in my bed."

"You're always free to sleep here with me so you get used to it."

"Only if you do the same with me."

"Hope your bed's built for two."

"Hehe I'll make it that way if I have to."

Going for another sip, my eyes looked Oliver over, defined muscles to his swollen clit. The more I stared, I saw a drip go down his leg and how red he was. Guess that was his version of morning wood. Looking back up, he noticed my look and broke the sipping noises.

"Something on your mind?"

"Just... your clit. Looks kind of, irritated?"

Looking down, he cursed a bit. "Heh... yeah. Testosterone makes my body behave a certain way. Meaning every day, I get my version of 'morning wood'. Usually empty myself about now since everyone's out."

12