All Comments on 'A Secret'

by transientarts

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wrote a beautiful and deeply emotional story that is very special. To have a pair of individuals living in the same abode as roommates and with other roommates who fit so well together while at least one of the pair was unaware of the situation both sexually and emotionally might seem like a fairy tale but I bet this type of thing happens more than you would think it does. I would like to see at least another chapter so we would be able to learn more about their pasts and possible future. I think it could be fascinating and maybe even allow somebody or somebodies that they aren’t so different and you will never find that special person or situation unless you risk it and put yourself out there. It has been proven time and again and while you might get hurt along the way, it happens to us all and is a large part of the human experience. I really loved what you created here and it means quite a bit to me. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this and allowing me the privilege of enjoying it.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 3 years ago

Short, quick and hot. Is there going to be a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertransientarts@transientarts
I write a lot of things. Erotica is one of them. I'll share my best work with the world someday. While everyone else sees me cut my teeth.