A Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting my glass down, I propped myself up, ass in the air as I kept his eyes on me. "Well, there's a willing mouth right here... if you want to. Or... maybe I can watch the show."

"Mmm you're so bad Xander... Might need to teach you a lesson."

"Then stop talking... and punish me."

Oliver set his glass down, hand lightly around my throat as I straightened up then laid on my back for him. Our bodies fit together... and the wetness of him touched my ass and even poked at my hole. It fascinated... and aroused me... how one's body changed. And how the person never changes. I never dated someone like Oliver, but I wanted to know all I could, feel... everything. My hips rocked with his, the bit of his clit that was inside... Fuck. I wanted him to cum like this. Just him inside.

He tried to move away and my legs wrapped around his waist, wanting his swollen clit inside... Still thrusting, he spoke soft as if I'd break.

"I can make it feel better if you let me get my things."

"No... fuck me like this. You're hitting a good spot for me..."

"I'm not... big enough for that Xander."

"Shh... trust me Ollie... Don't hold back."

I hated how he thought about himself in a sexual way... and understood why it took him a year to, well basically lust about fucking me. Now he knows I was crazy about him. And how good he felt on his own.

He stopped again, shivering but his eyes screamed he wanted me...

"I can get a bit more in, but I'd need to be behind you."

Unwrapping my legs, I laid on my side, ass out toward him. "I'll do whatever want me to... Just don't be scared."

Laying beside, his arms held me, back to his chest, and other arm around my waist. "I'm not. Just trying to savor this dream..."

I held onto the word Dream as we fell quiet, Oliver's hips thrusting slow, his face in my neck, teeth gnawing. I almost moaned out but curled my lip to focus on enjoying. From a primal fuck... to something soft, and full of tenderness. All coming from the same person... I thought about it as the fight in his body everyday. Doubting, having confidence, wanting love, and keeping people far away. Because he wants to be enough yet doesn't feel like he is...

Not again. He'd stay a bit happier, with me.

And that was our morning. Slow love until we both felt happy, my ass filled and his 'balls' empty. Hell, we even went out for a while. Just seeing what world we could be lost in. Before letting anything else in.

12