A Secret Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
552 Followers

Ryan finished the blinds. Being in her bedroom felt kind of like maybe a little line had been crossed. He liked the feeling. After the blinds, he went outside to get the ladder and start painting, 2nd story first. As he scraped the paint off the window frames of the older home, he couldn't help but notice how well he could see inside, with no blinds on the windows. He had plenty of time to look in at Debra too. He could see her moving around the house, doing things. Ryan daydreamed a little about how beautiful she was, how she always looked so put-together, even when she was dressing down.

For a time, when he was scraping outside her bedroom window, he thought about her on the bed in that same room, wearing skimpy bedclothes, or maybe even wearing nothing. When she'd mentioned Tyler snooping, and talked about secrets, she'd glanced at her nightstand. Did she have a vibrator in there? Ryan began to picture her on that bed, using a vibrator on herself. His dick got hard.

While Ryan was in the middle of his fantasy daydream, Debra walked by the room and glanced his way. That's when she saw it. Ryan had a far away look in his eyes and an unmistakable bulge in his pants. She couldn't take her eyes off it. It reminded her of how those rock stars used to stuff a sock down the front of their tight pants. But she didn't think Ryan had a sock in there. For a few seconds, while Ryan stared off into space, Debra stared at his crotch and wondered about what he had in there. She was pretty sure it was big, and it was nice. She closed her eyes for a moment thinking about the fun she could have with a strong young man and a young man's hard, always ready, big, beautiful cock.

Ryan noticed her standing there, eyes closed, and a dreamy look on her face. What was she thinking of? She looked beautiful. Then she opened her eyes and came over to talk to him through the window.

"How ya doin out there?"

"Great."

"Getting too hot? Wanna come in?"

"No. I'm good."

"I'm sure you're very good, Ryan." What did she mean by that? "Come in for lunch around noon?"

"Sounds good."

Debra went and got her paint, and while Ryan scraped around the outside of the window. She painted around the inside. She got silly and made faces at him. He made faces back. They played a little bit of peekaboo ducking around the frame and then suddenly back to where they could see each other again. He made her giggle. He was such a goofball, just a big, fun, puppy of a kid, a kid with, apparently, an enormous cock. She thought about his cock when she smiled at him. He loved how she could be girlish, not like a mom at all. They were having fun with each other.

They had lunch on the patio overlooking the pool. After lunch, Debra asked, "Do you want to go for a swim to cool off?"

"Shouldn't I go back to work?"

"We've got plenty of time for work. Today is beautiful. Too beautiful for work. Come for a swim with me, Ryan."

"I didn't bring my suit."

"You can borrow one of Tyler's."

Ryan couldn't say no. He was thinking about seeing Debra in her swimsuit. Which one would she wear? Would she wear the red bikini? As he changed out of his clothes he thought of Debra up in her room. He could picture her opening her dresser and pulling out the suit, then undressing, probably sitting on the bed, naked as she changed, that same bed where he'd fantasized about seeing her earlier. His dick got hard again. It took awhile to go down. He thought about jerking off, but felt weird about doing that in Tyler's room. By the time he went out to the pool, Debra was already there. She wasn't wearing the red bikini. She was wearing a slightly less revealing blue one. But it was a bikini, and she filled it out great!

Debra walked to the side of the pool and dove in. She began to swim laps, with a perfect, smooth sidestroke with her eyes on Ryan the whole time. On the turns she flipped sides, so she could still see Ryan. "C'mon in. It feels great." She looked at him. She was pretty sure she could see a bulge growing in the front of his trunks. It didn't hurt that Tyler's trunks were a little small on Ryan. "C'mon in. You'll like it."

Ryan loved watching her graceful movements as she glided through the water. Her legs were long. Her skin looked so smooth. His dick was growing again. Jumping in seemed the best way to avoid embarrassment.

"C'mon in. Don't leave a girl alone."

Ryan jumped in. He began swimming laps too, matching his pace to hers, also on his side, also switching to continue facing her. After a few laps, she stopped.

"I love to swim."

"Yeah. It's nice, especially when it's hot out."

"But after just a little dip. I'm ready to get out." Debra swam to the side of the pool near Ryan, and pulled herself up, then out, giving him a close-up look at her body, close enough to touch if he'd reached out. She let the water drip off her, glistening in the sun. "Ryan, do you ever sunbathe?"

"Yeah sure. A little."

"Well c'mon then." Debra walked over to the reclined chaise deck chairs, spread out a towel, then laid down on her belly.

Ryan followed. Damn she looked good! He made an effort to get to his chair and lie down quickly before his growing cock gave him away.

After a few minutes, she asked. Ryan had been wondering if she would, hoping she would say it. "Would you mind rubbing a little lotion on my back?"

"No. Sure. I'd be happy to." His cock was at near full mast. It had been since he started laying there, thinking about this gorgeous nearly naked woman so close to him he could literally reach out and touch her. But he didn't see how he could refuse her request. Maybe if he moved quickly she wouldn't see. And maybe she would see. Maybe she wanted to see. And what then? Did she want to fuck him? If so, he would absolutely do it. 100%.

Ryan moved quickly, but Debra was looking. And Debra did see. There was no mistaking it. Ryan had an enormous, throbbing hard-on he was trying not very successfully to hide, and it was all for her. She had given him that erection. Of that there could be no doubt. It was thrilling! But what now? If she wanted to do something with him she felt certain that she was going to have to make the first move.

Ryan applied the lotion.

"My God, Ryan you have big hands!"

"I'm sorry if I'm too clumsy."

"No! It's not that at all. Women love a man with big hands...well...most women, anyway."

"They do?"

"Oh yes! Big strong hands. They're so sexy...You can untie the strap. It's OK. I'm laying down."

"OK." Ryan untied the strap on her bikini top and rubbed the suntan lotion all around her back and up around her shoulders and down to her waist. He also covered around her sides, but was careful not to touch the side boob that bulged out around her breasts.

"Mmmmmm. That feels wonderful. Now can you do the back of my legs, please?"

"Sure." Ryan got more lotion and rubbed it into the back of her legs. She moved her legs apart slightly as his fingers got closer to her pussy. Ryan was very aware of the thin layer of fabric that was the only thing separating his fingers from touching her there. He thought that area of her suit looked a little bit darker blue. Was it the shadows or was it...?

"Ryan that feels fantastic. Ooooh. I love your hands."

Was her breathing getting heavier? Was her voice strained when she'd said that? Oh My God! Should he just go for it now? Ryan's brain was racing. He could feel his cock throbbing. It seemed like this was a real woman, his best friend's mom, turned on by him! Did she want him? Ryan let his fingers get very close to the fabric at her crotch, as close as he possibly could without touching it. He could feel heat emanating from her pussy. It was either now or...he couldn't do it. He couldn't make that move. He wanted to, it seemed like she wanted him to, but...he just couldn't do it. Maybe he'd misread the signs. He'd never seen the signs before. He was 90% sure, but what if he was wrong? That would be awful. He pulled his hands away.

"Ryan why did you..." Debra turned over to talk to him, to find out why he had stopped. Then she saw it. "Oh!" There was a huge bulge straining at his trunks, with an obvious wet spot at the end. Had he cum? In an instant as she considered it, she thought probably not. A young guy like that, probably if he had cum the spot would be bigger. He'd probably just soaked it with his pre-cum, hard the whole time he'd been massaging her.

Ryan was embarrassed. He knew he was caught. "Sorry. I just couldn't help it. You're a...you're a very beautiful woman."

"That's OK Ryan. I should have known...maybe I did know. I'm sorry I teased you like that."

"I think I should go now."

"You don't have to."

"I think I should."

"OK. I hope you'll come back tomorrow. You can come back and start painting."

"Yeah. OK. I'll see you tomorrow." Ryan walked back into the house, changed back into his clothes, and left.

Debra stayed out on the patio by the pool, thinking over what had just happened. She'd known that was her moment. She had him. It hadn't all been deliberate. It wasn't pre-planned, but she knew her subconscious had been leading her, driving her toward him, teasing him. He had been hers for the taking, but ever the good girl, she couldn't make that definite move. She realized she'd made the first, second, and third moves even. But she knew that because she was older, she was more experienced, and he had always looked at her like an adult, it was up to her to make the final move where there's no denial, no turning back. She hadn't been able to do it. "Fuck!" Debra actually screamed it out loud as she slapped the concrete patio in frustration.

Ryan arrived at 8:00 am the next morning. He was going to try hard to pretend like everything was normal. Like nothing out of the ordinary had happened yesterday. But he knew that it had. He'd been up half the night thinking about it. Beating off and thinking about it. Thinking about how he had her right there, the woman he'd been fantasizing about. He had her there. She wanted it. He knew she wanted it. A tiny doubt crept in, and he'd chickened out. He hated that he'd chickened out. If he ever got another chance he resolved he would not do that again. Now that he knew the signs, even better than he knew them before, if he saw them again, he was going to go for it. No guts, no glory, right? And man! If he could fuck Mrs. V., that would be glorious. That would be fucking legendary!

And what about Tyler. He felt a little bit funny about that, what with Tyler being his best friend and all, and Debra being Tyler's mom. But Tyler was 800 miles away. Tyler had probably fucked at least two college girls by now. Debra could make up her own mind, just like any woman. Tyler didn't even have to know. And if he did find out, well...he'd probably get it over it, eventually, mostly. Might take awhile though. Anyway, fuck Tyler. This wasn't about Tyler. In truth, this was none of Tyler's fucking business.

Ryan didn't knock on the door. He just picked up the ladder from where he'd left it lying against the side of the garage and went to place it against the side of the house.

Debra heard the sound of the ladder being moved. She went out to check.

"Good morning, Ryan."

Good morning, Mrs. V."

"You really should knock before putting a ladder up against the side of someone's house, you know."

"Sorry, Mrs. V."

"Ryan, you should call me Debra. Would that be alright? Can you do that? Can you please call me Debra?"

"I don't know Mrs. V...I mean Debra. OK. I'll try."

"Thank you. Paint's in the garage. I'll open it for you."

"Just a little more scraping, then I'll be ready to paint."

"OK Ryan, just let me know if you need anything."

"Sure thing...Debra." He tried it on. It still felt weird, even though he'd been trying her name out in his head even before she gave him permission. Did that mean she didn't want to think of him as just a kid anymore? Ryan decided it was a good sign. They both worked all morning. At noon she came out and brought him a sandwich with a tall glass of lemonade and told him to take a break. She came out to eat with him, but they just had small talk, nothing about the day before. They talked about how the high school team would do next year without their leading scorer (Tyler) and rebounder (Ryan). They talked about the new apartment complex going in down the street, and about what classes Ryan planned to take next year.

Finally, Ryan asked, "So what do you have planned, Debra, now that Tyler's moved out?" He had never really stopped to consider things from her point of view, how this might be a major turning point in her life.

"To be honest, I thought I might start dating again. You know it's been a long time since I've dated. Not since I was about your age. I don't plan on spending the rest of my life alone. I'm not sure how I'll do it, though. Taking that first step is hard."

"Yeah, I'm sure it's not easy, but I'm also sure you'll do great. I mean, you're completely beautiful. I'm sure you'll have tons of guys all over you."

"That's sweet, Ryan, but that first step is still hard."

"I know...I was thinking about that just the other day."

Debra was proud of herself. She found her courage. "So was I...you know, Ryan. I was thinking that you and I might be able to help each other. Sort of a practice to make that first step easier..." Right then her phone rang. She looked at it. "Sorry. I've got to take this...Hello?..." Debra got up and walked back into her house to take the call.

Ryan went back to painting, but his mind was locked on Debra. Was she about to say what he hoped she was going to say? He was painting the frame around the window to the front room. He couldn't hear what she was saying on the phone, but he could see Debra through the window as she sat on the couch talking. She talked for several minutes. Ryan didn't watch her every second. Then when he looked again, he could see that she had stopped talking. It looked like she was crying. Not sobbing, not out and out bawling, just quietly sitting and crying. He watched her for a minute, and then decided to go in.

"Debra, are you OK?"

"Yes. Thanks Ryan, I'm fine. Sometimes it all gets to be a bit much, is all."

"OK. If it helps to just say it out loud, I'm a good listener."

"Thanks. I'm sure you are. That call was Tom. He's getting remarried. To a girl in his office. She's 25. Fucking hell!"

"He's an idiot. You're the hottest woman I know. You're beautiful, inside and out. You're perfect. If he couldn't see that, it's not you, it's him."

"You're sweet. God knows I tried. I worked out nearly every day. I moisturize. I bought lingerie. I made his favorite dinners and never asked him to cook. I never nagged about chores he didn't do. I never teased him about getting fat, or losing his hair. No matter what I did, it wasn't enough for him."

"You were too good for him. He didn't deserve you. Any man with you would be the luckiest man in the world."

"Thanks Ryan. You're just what a girl needs."

Ryan stayed silent. Tension rose in the room. She could see it in him, trying to get out, but not knowing how. She could hear his breathing. She could see his lips start to quiver. This time she knew what she had to do.

Debra spoke in a low voice. "It's OK, Ryan. If you want to...it's OK." At last he leaned in to kiss her. She met him in the middle. It was a little uncertain at first, but then she could feel his passion. He really was a little like a puppy, a little sloppy, but with tons of energy and enthusiasm. A big, rambunctious, lovable puppy, like a Great Dane or a Mastiff, she decided.

He could feel her hunger, her need. Ryan pulled back. "I've wanted to do that for so long."

"Did you want anything more?"

"More?"

"More than just to kiss me?"

"I think you know."

"Then do it, Ryan. Anything you want to do. I won't say no."

He kissed her again. She let him lead. He needed to relax and feel it. She stopped him, and then she showed him. Ahhhh. Better. Ryan pulled away to speak. "I want to do everything with you. Everything."

"OK."

"Can you show me how you like it? Please? I'm not a virgin but I feel like I might as well be. I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I've only done it twice. But I want to be good. I want to be good for you."

"OK Ryan. I can show you. And I'm sure you'll be good. It just might take a little practice. Are you ready to start now?"

"I never liked going to practice much, but I think I'm going to like this practice. I think I'm going to love this practice. I am so ready to start!"

She laughed. "Let's go upstairs." Debra took his hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom. The blinds were still off but no neighbors had a good angle to see in. "If I'm going to be the boss I want you to just do what I say, OK?"

"OK. I will do whatever you say."

"Good. Please take off your shirt. Do it slowly."

Ryan lifted his t-shirt slowly, up over his flat stomach and lean torso, then stretching it out so he could pull out his nicely muscled arms, and up over his head. After it was off, his mop of hair was slightly mussed. He held the shirt in his hands.

"Now toss the shirt aside. Turn around, then bend over to take off your shoes and socks."

Ryan did what she asked.

"Ryan, are you wearing underwear?"

"Yes."

"OK. I want you to unsnap and unzip your jeans. Then grab your underwear and take them off with your jeans, all at the same time. But do it slowly." As he did so, Debra gazed longingly at the firm, taught cheeks of his ass. She loved watching the muscles of his back as he moved.

Ryan stood totally nude, facing away from her as Debra sat fully clothed on the bed.

"Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"Is your cock hard?"

"A little. It's getting there."

"Good. Now without touching yourself, I want you to think about fucking me...Are you thinking about that?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock getting harder?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now I want you to think about me sucking your cock. Would you like that? Would you like me to suck your cock?" Debra could hear Ryan's breath catch.

"Yes. I'd like that very much."

"Is your cock fully hard now?"

"Pretty close."

"Good. I want you to turn around."

Ryan turned. Debra saw his cock, bobbing in the air with each pulse of his heart. It was every bit what she'd imagined. Firm, and thick, long, smooth, perfectly proportioned. It was beautiful. She looked up into Ryan's eyes.

"Is that for me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. What a nice compliment that is. All for me. Come here, Ryan."

Ryan walked toward her until he stood in front of her, his extended cock just inches from her face. She was still seated on the bed, fully clothed.

"May I?"

"Yes, please."

Debra extended her tongue and lapped up the drop of pre-cum forming at the end of Ryan's cock. Then she brought it back into her mouth and savored the slightly salty taste of him. "Mmmmmm."

Ryan shuddered. His cock was throbbing hard now, craving her touch.

Debra looked up into Ryan's eyes and kissed the head of his cock. Then she reached out with both hands and placed one around the base, and one around the shaft. His skin felt so soft on the outside, yet he was so hard underneath. She began to stroke him with a soft twisting motion. She wrapped her lips softly around the head and sweetly took it into her mouth. She applied a little suction and teased the underside with her tongue.

Ryan shuddered again. "Oh my God! You are so sexy! That feels so good!"

Debra sucked and stroked him for a few seconds, then she pulled back. "It's OK if you cum, Ryan. I want you to cum. Go ahead and cum now and that should give us more time later. Do you want to cum in my mouth or cum on my face?"

"Uh...whatever you want. I don't care. It's all fucking fantastic to me."

Debra smiled. "Some girls don't like it in their mouths. You probably know that. And you should never make a girl do that if she doesn't want to. But not me, Ryan, I like it. I want you to cum in my mouth, and all over my face. I want you to fucking cum, baby. Cum hard for me." She resumed stroking and sucking him.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
552 Followers