A Secret Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! Oh shit!"

Even if Ryan hadn't said anything, she could tell by his breathing and the swelling of his cock that he was about to explode. And then he did. She felt him surge and then a powerful jet went straight to the back of her throat. She encouraged him with her tongue as a second jet hit the roof of her mouth, then she pulled off and continued to stroke him as he continued cumming all over her lips, to the side of her nose, her cheek, and all over her tongue.

Ryan's eyes were at first stunned and glassy, then as they focused in he was amazed at the picture before him. Debra gave him her best smile of pure sex-crazed lust. She took him in again to make sure she got it all out, make sure he had no more to give. Then she gathered what she had in her mouth and drooled it over the head of his cock. She rubbed his cock all around her face, smearing herself with his cum.

Debra could tell by the expression on his face that she had totally rocked his world. Ryan's cock was still hard, but a little softer than before. "I'm a little bit of a cum slut, Ryan. I want to be your cum slut? Can you make me your cum slut?"

"Oh my god that was so fucking awesome, Debra. So fucking awesome. You are so fucking hot! Oh my god I had no idea. Holy shit!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it. I fucking loved it! You are so beautiful."

"Thank you, Ryan. When a girl does that for a guy, she likes to know she's appreciated. I think you're doing a good job of that. But there's another way you can show her too."

"Anything. I'll do anything you want me to do."

"Would you like to return the favor?"

"Do you mean?...Yes, I would love to return the favor. I've only done that once, though. I might need you to help me so I know what to do."

"I'm sure you'll do great. And if you don't get it at first, that just means more practice. We've got plenty of time to practice. I'd like to wash up a bit first, if that's OK. I'm afraid you got me all sticky." She laughed.

"OK. Of course. Anything I can do to help?"

"You can start by grabbing me a towel."

Ryan went into the bathroom and got her a towel. He walked back out and handed it to Debra.

"Thank you." She wiped off her face and hands. "You gave me a good idea. Why don't you come help me?" Debra peeled off her shirt, and then her pants. Ryan just stood by and watched as she removed her bra and panties too. Then she stood.

"Debra you look amazing."

"Thank you. Now come along." She walked into the bathroom and opened the door to her big walk-in shower stall. "C'mon in. You're going to help me clean up."

"OK. That sounds like fun."

Debra turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before activating the shower heads. "You're going to wash me, and I'm going to wash you. Now turn around. I'll start with your back."

Ryan turned to face away from her. Debra lathered up and began to fun her soapy hands all along his strong shoulders and back. "You have very nice shoulders, Ryan, did anybody ever tell you that?"

"Not really."

"Well you do. And a cute little ass too." Her soapy hands caressed his cheeks. She pulled her body in close, crushing her breasts up against his soapy back. She reached around to soap the front of his chest, and down to his abs, and then down further. She lathered up in his short, trimmed pubic hair, and then stroked his cock from behind, using her soapy hands. After several strokes, she knelt down, and soaped all along his legs before asking him to turn around. She looked up at the once again fully hard cock towering above her. She smiled up at him, approvingly.

Ryan smiled down at this goddess extending him every pleasure. He counted himself lucky, very lucky, to be with her there. His cock was still soapy. She left it alone as she slowly sat up, and then stood, her hands migrating slowly back up to his chest, where they rubbed and soaped him. She handed Ryan the soap. "Your turn. Be gentle, but also be firm. You know what you want."

Ryan lathered up the bar of soap between his hands. "Do you want to face me, or away from me to start?"

"Let's do it the same. Me facing away. And Ryan, try to really use your hands. You have such wonderful, large hands. I want to feel those hands roaming all over my body." Debra turned away from him.

"Like this?" Ryan touched her back and massaged her shoulders.

"That's nice. Now touch my back lightly. Maybe use the back of your hand. Yes. Just like that... Mmmmm. I like that."

As he let his hands roam, Ryan tried to really focus in on Debra, and how she was responding to his touch.

"Now spread your hand across my stomach and pull me into you. Squeeze me. You're strong, Ryan. Sometimes a girl likes to feel her man's strength, like he could just take her anytime if he truly wanted to."

As Ryan pulled her in, his hard cock poked into the small of her back, then it was crushed against her.

"I love feeling your cock. I know you could take me, but you won't do it just now. You'll wait until I'm ready. You'll wait until I want it. And your hands can help me want it, Ryan. Use them so I feel the power you have. Don't just focus on my breasts and my pussy. I also want to feel your hands on my neck, on my thighs, grabbing my ass."

Ryan listened to every word, and let his hands obey.

"You're doing great. Feel me so I can feel you. Glide over my breasts. Tease my pussy, but don't focus on it. Feel all of me. Later you can home in on my breasts, roll my nipples, and play with inserting a finger or teasing my clit. Start slow. If the girl wants you to go faster, she'll let you know."

Ryan was a pretty fast learner. Debra let herself surrender to his hands. She ached for the fingers rolling her nipple, she yearned for the light pressure probing her entrance and rubbing around her clit. When at last it came she was more than ready.

"Good Ryan. That's so good. Don't stop. Just like that. Keep it just like that."

Debra's breathing told the tale as much as her words. Ryan felt her writhing in his arms. He pressed his advantage. He did not let up until finally, she hit the crest and fell slightly limp back into his arms, suddenly aware of the warm water raining down all around them.

She turned to kiss him. "Ryan, that was wonderful. You made me cum. I hope that's just the first of many."

"I hope so too. That was beautiful. You're beautiful. I love doing that for you."

"Let's get out and dry off and I'll show you how to do more."

"Yes ma'am!"

They dried off, then Ryan had an impulse. He swooped Debra up into his arms.

"Oooh!" Debra was surprised, and delighted.

He carried her to her bed, where he laid her down gently before bending over to kiss her. Then he let his mouth trail kisses down over her chin, over her neck, between her breasts, down to her belly button, then directly below, kissing through her nicely trimmed hair, and finally resting poised above her clit. He blew on it softly, then reached out to give it a little flick with his tongue. Debra shuddered.

"You can take your time, Ryan. Tease me a little. But not too much. The shower was a good warm up. If you hear me whimper, that 's when you know it's getting close to time to go for it."

Ryan swirled and licked and sucked and teased. He loved making her feel so good.

Debra was loving it too. "You're doing great, baby." She offered her encouragement. Ryan held steady, then as her breath started to change, he doubled down. He sucked her clit into his mouth and twirled his tongue around and around. "Yes, baby. That's so fucking good!" She started to breath in little gasps, faster and faster until..."Yes!" Debra's whole body shuddered with delight.

Ryan tried to stay with her, and bring her down slowly, but she had to push him away.

"Too sensitive! ... Just give me a minute."

Ryan backed totally off of her, then decided to crawl up, leaving a trail of kisses up her body back to finally place a long deep kiss on her lips, which led to their tongues savoring each other.

"Did I do OK?"

"You did great, baby. It's been a long time for me. Too long. But you did great."

"When I tried before, with my ex girlfriend, she didn't seem to like it so much. I was worried I was doing something wrong. I watched a bunch of porn and read stuff online. I wanted to be good for you."

"Maybe she just wasn't ready. Maybe you jumped in too quickly. It didn't take me long to heat up because of what we had in the shower. But no matter. You don't have any problems, Ryan. But if you want some more practice?..."

"I would love that. I'll go down on you every day if you'll let me."

"Careful, mister. I just might take you up on that."

"I hope you do. Giving you an orgasm is almost as good as cumming myself...That was an orgasm, wasn't it?"

"Yes. That was an orgasm. And a pretty good one too. And the one in the shower. Do you know what's next, Ryan?"

"I hope so."

"That's right. You're going to make me cum again with that big, beautiful cock of yours. How does that sound? Do you want to feel me cum all over your cock?"

"I want that more than anything else in the whole world."

"Good. Now lay back. Let's see if I can stuff this monster inside of me." Debra laughed playfully.

Ryan laid back on the bed. Debra straddled his legs and grabbed his cock.

"Oooh you're so hard!" She felt him with her hand, and stroked and squeezed. "And you're so fucking big this might take a little..." She rose up and rubbed the head of his cock between the lips of her vagina, smearing his precum around and mixing it with her own lubrication. She was wet, but as she let herself down, she had to go slow. She let down, and backed off twice to make sure she got the angle right as she slowly let him in, then it was done. Ryan was inside her, filling her up.

Debra was so warm. Although it was snug, she welcomed him in. Her body enveloped his cock. The feeling was incredible, for both of them.

"You like that baby?" she asked him as she slowly rose up and down on him. "Does that feel good?"

"So good. So Fucking good!"

Debra was working him with longer strokes now, and rolling her hips too. She bent over slightly and Ryan sat up to suck on her nipples. She fucked him like that for a while."Don't cum yet, baby. You tell me if you feel like you're getting close, OK?"

"OK. I will. I'm just enjoying it right now. This is the best feeling in the whole fucking world!"

"Yes it is." Debra held still for awhile and let Ryan thrust up into her. She thought about how young we was, how fit, how strong. She sat up, with Ryan still inside her. "Ryan, did you and that girlfriend of yours ever do it doggy style?"

"No. She didn't want to."

"Do you want to try?"

"Yeah. I want to try it all."

"Good. I think this is going to be good for you. And I know it's going to be good for me. You're so strong, and that cock feels so wonderful. Sometimes that just does something to a girl. I want you to take me, Ryan. When you get behind me I want you to fuck me hard. Just grab my hips and use my pussy to make yourself cum. As fast as you can. As hard as you can." She looked into his eyes intensely, so he would know she meant it. "I need it. I really need you to fuck me hard and give me all your cum."

Ryan took a deep breath. He could see the lust in her eyes, the need. And she felt so fucking good that if this is what she needed he was damn sure going to do his best to give it to her. Debra pulled off him. He got up on the bed behind her. She buried her head down, stuck her ass up, and arched her back. Ryan fumbled with the angle for just a couple of seconds. Then he found it. He pushed in about half way, pulled back, and then buried his long thick cock balls deep into Debra's snug, hungry pussy. She let out a grunt as he bottomed out inside her. Then he started to fuck.

"That's it, Ryan. That's what I need. Now harder...faster...harder Ryan. That's it. This pussy belongs to you Ryan now fucking take it. Fuck....yeah...fuck..." Debra moaned and grunted as Ryan hammered his cock into her as hard and fast as he possibly could. He didn't think she could talk, but somehow he heard her trying, with her head crushed into the pillow. He got the idea to pull back on her hair. "Uh! Cum! Cum in me!" That was all it took to push Ryan over the edge. His cock throbbed as strong jets of his cum rocketed into her. Over and over. He didn't know how many. Sweat was dripping from his chest. He was breathing in gasps, Debra's pussy squeezed and pulsed around him, as if to draw out every drop. Her screams were pure satisfaction. He pulled out and fell over next to her, still panting.

Nobody said anything for a couple of minutes while they caught their breath. Finally, Debra spoke. "Oh Ryan we're going to have so much fun!"

Ryan laughed. "Your house might never get painted!"

Debra laughed too. "I don't fucking care."

As Debra lay there she thought someday Ryan will move on, at least probably he will. He is so young, after all. She doesn't want to hold him back. But there's no hurry. No reason not to ride this out for a good, long, while. He's young enough. He has plenty of time. He might want to stick around for a year or two, maybe more. Could she stand to fuck him another 500 times or so? That beautiful cock filling her up, pounding into her, pulsing inside her, almost making her forget her own name? And his tongue. He was a natural already and with practice he could probably get better. How long does it take to house train a puppy? The key is repetition.