All Comments on 'A Secret Even to Myself Ch. 02'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Messy, yes, but interesting. A bit of A Taming of the Shrew. You have me playing connect-the-dots from plot points you've dropped. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is she guilty of?

Just sounds like she has been sentenced to a high security prison for dangerous criminals, the rules would be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spelling!!

The misspelling and grammar is frustratingly distracting. To Brigid the first paragraph with her name spelt incorrectly was ridiculous. I had to stop and check if I had it wrong but nope - sloppy mistakes everywhere which trumps the story unfortunately.

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Malin Mahin

I decided to change her name when I started to post this story (chapter 1). I never really settled on a name for the characters. The MC's name has changed a lot from draft to draft and Malin was the last one. The day I started to publish this story I found Mahin which has a interesting meaning for the character. A few Malins may slip through here and there.

I am still writing this story as I go so I am not sure where it will land. I do plan to go back and clean it up...it if it's a good journey.

-Talyis

PS I owe you two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...