A Secret Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Sam and Beth submit.
7.6k words
4.81
1.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

Entering a New Relationship - 20 years ago

The next morning, I woke up horny, but I could tell Sam was still exhausted from the previous night. She was curled into a ball on the far side of the bed sleeping soundly. She was completely naked except for the silk scarf blindfold which still covered her eyes.

The previous night, after emptying my balls deep in her pussy, I planted countless kisses all over Sam's lower face and neck as she came down from her last and most intense orgasm. It took a long time to get her breathing under control and as soon as she did, I freed her from her bondage. Once free, she instantly curled up against me as we both immediately fell asleep completely exhausted.

Sam was not an early riser so I knew she wouldn't be waking any time soon. I quickly showered, dressed and left a note telling her I was heading to the golf course.

Instead of heading for the golf course, I headed toward the address Beth had given to me two days earlier.

Beth had a beautiful, brick ranch house. Beth answered the door almost as soon as I knocked. She looked beautiful, dressed in a yellow sweater that hugged her impressive bust, a tight black leather knee length skirt, and a pair of black high heels.

I hadn't paid much attention to Beth's looks the first time we met. Now, standing at the entrance to her house, I was struck by Beth's beauty. Even with the assistance of the heels, I towered over her. She stood just under 5 foot 5 inches tall. She had long wavy light brown hair with blonde highlights throughout her thick hair. Her skin had an olive complexion thanks to her Italian heritage, and she had large round brown eyes and full lips she covered with bright red lipstick.

Beth made coffee as we headed into her beautifully decorated living room. I sat on a brown leather recliner while Beth sat on a matching couch across from me. She made a show of crossing her muscular legs.

"So, how did last night go?" Beth asked. She tried to hide her excitement, but failed. I recounted the previous night in great detail.

"Why are you so interested?" I asked, when I finished with the tale of the previous night.

"Um...well...um," Beth muttered.

"Just spit it out," I told her as she continued to contemplate what to say.

"Okay, I know Sam is a masochist and I have a very good feeling that she is a sexual submissive."

I gave her a confused look. "Why do you believe this?"

"I know she's a masochist because she loves to be spanked. I mean LOVES! And I bet, if she's being honest, she'd admit that if you would have hurt her a bit last night, her orgasms would have been even more intense than they already were. And I was, well, am a masochist submissive myself. Sam and I have many, many, many of the same traits. Also, let's say I have a 6th sense of identifying submissive women."

"You're a submissive?"

"Yes. Well technically, I'm now more of a switch. But, I'm still a submissive to a man. And I like to top females."

My head was reeling. Beth had told me about BDSM on her previous visit, but I didn't know she was so involved in the lifestyle. I didn't know how to respond. Luckily, she filled the void for me.

"I was a submissive to my husband/Master for 15 years. We lived the lifestyle 24/7 up until he passed away unexpectedly. After his passing, I was literally a rudderless ship. I was so lost."

"You don't seem to be lost," I responded, looking around the beautiful house.

"That's because Mr. Harper arranged for everything before he passed just as a precaution. He was 20 years older than me after all and he knew I couldn't handle the situation if he hadn't prepared everything for me before his passing."

I gave Beth a curious look when she called her husband Mr. Harper."

Beth smiled, before she continued. "Once we were married and I submitted to my husband completely, I only called him Mr. Harper or Master. It was his demand, and I was very happy to comply."

"What does this have to do with Sam and I?"

"Well, after Mr. Harper was gone, I began to search for another Dominant. Not having a Dom is an enormous hole in my life. Yes, I've met with a few guys who said they were Dom's, but were really just assholes who only liked to hurt me and get laid. I enjoyed the pain, but it wasn't coming from a loving place. While I was searching for a new Dom, I found I enjoyed topping other female submissives. I've played with numerous submissives over the years, but I haven't found someone I've cared about enough to enter into a relationship." Beth paused, took a deep breath before she continued.

"Jay, you are a very handsome man. And from what Sam has told me, I believe you could be an incredible Dom for both Sam and I. Plus, I love Sam. Despite our age difference she is my best friend. I know she would be an incredible submissive to both of us. I would like to enter into a Top relationship with Sam."

My mind was reeling and I wasn't following what Beth was saying. "I don't understand. You want to be my submissive, and have Sam submit to you?" Beth nodded.

"But, I love Sam. I don't want to lose her."

"Oh, you won't. Instead of being in a relationship with just Sam, you would be in a relationship with both of us. And I would be able to assist Sam with becoming your perfect submissive."

"Both of you would be my submissive?" I ask, finally getting a grasp on what Beth was saying.

"Exactly. Both of us would submit to you. But, Sam would then submit to me."

"But my instructions would overrule anything you tell Sam," I said.

"For both of us, your word would be the absolute law."

I sat back and stared at Beth as I thought about her proposal. I had to admit I loved spanking and disciplining Sam, and I loved the previous night. I felt an incredible sense of power when I was ordering dinner for Sam, dressing her and tying her up and making her cum over and over.

And looking at Beth, I decided that despite her being much older, I found her to be incredibly attractive and I had no doubt I would enjoy having sex with the cougar. To top it all off, she had huge tits and I was without a doubt a boob man.

"I like the idea, but I don't even know how to bring this up to Sam." I finally said.

"Don't worry about talking to Sam. I'm supposed to have lunch with her today. I will explain everything to her. She will submit to you, I can almost guarantee it."

"I don't think I can handle having 2 submissives. I don't know anything about a Master/submissive relationship."

Beth smiled. "My Master videoed every sexual encounter and the times we played while we were together. You can watch all the videos and you can learn."

"You videotaped everything?"

"Everything. Mr Harper made me his own personal porn star." Beth was interrupted by her home phone ringing. Beth left me with my head swimming as she went to answer the phone.

"That was Sam," Beth said, returning to the living room. "She sounded very excited and satisfied. Why don't I show you Mr. Harper's collection and you can watch it if you want while I have lunch with Sam."

I followed Beth through her kitchen and down into a nicely finished basement. There was a large big screen television sitting in one corner. Next to the television was a shelf loaded with videotapes of commercial movies. Beth reached around the corner of the shelving and pushed a button that allowed the shelf to swing open on a set of well oiled hinges. Behind the shelf of commercial videos was another set of shelves packed with homemade video tapes. Written on the spine of the videotape standing in the top left corner was "Cunt1".

Beth grabbed the videotape and pushed it into the VCR. She grabbed the remote that operated the television and the VCR and handed it to me.

"This is the first tape Mr Harper and I recorded 25 years ago. I suggest you watch it to get your feet wet. After watching the first video, watch whatever you like. I think they'll be very educational for you and will help you make your decision. When I return we can talk further. After watching the videos and you're not interested, I won't mention it again. If you are interested, then we can talk about the next steps."

I was numb as Beth walked up the stairs of the basement. A moment later, I heard the front door open and close. Alone in the basement, I pointed the remote at the television and pushed play.

The television came alive. The basement I now sat in came up on the screen. The room was empty for a moment before a much younger Beth stepped into the frame. Her hair was a different style and length, but everything else about Beth looked the same. She was dressed in a blue jean skirt and a red silky button up blouse.

After facing the camera for a moment, a voice from off camera said. "On your knees."

Beth silently dropped to her knees and a moment later a well dressed man wearing black pants and white long sleeve buttoned up shirt stepped in front of the camera. The man looked to be six feet and slim. He had a head full of well groomed white hair. He stood over Beth looking down at her with his hands in his pants pockets.

"What is your name?" The man asked.

"Slut. Cunt. Whore. Or whatever you wish to call me."

In a blink of an eye, the man slapped Beth hard across her face before returning his hand to his pocket.

"Never forget to address me properly," the man said in a cool, menacing voice.

"I'm sorry Master. It will never happen again Mr. Harper." Beth replied as tears welled in her eyes.

"Look directly into the camera and speak loud and clear and tell the camera what we have discussed and the agreement we've reached."

Beth looked directly into the camera as Mr.Harper used a remote to zoom the camera in directly onto her beautiful face.

"We have agreed that I will become Mr.Harper's permanent full time sex slave. As of this moment, I willingly give up my free will to my Master. Mr. Harper will control all aspects of my life moving forward until death parts us. I no longer have control over my body, or mind. I will no longer think for myself, or act without permission directly from Mr. Harper."

When she finished, Beth tilted her head back, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Mr. Harper instructed Beth to bundle and hold her long hair on top of her head. Once her hair was bundled up, Mr. Harper walked behind the kneeling Beth. He reached down, grabbed the front of Beth's blouse and ripped it open exposing her large tits encased in a sexy lace black bra. Mr. Harper produced a knife from his pocket and used it to cut Beth's bra right between her tits. The bra was unable to hold Beth's impressive tits and they quickly fell from the lace cups that held them.

Now exposed, I realized how impressive Beth's tits were. They were large and perky. Her pale white tits had large dark brown areolas the size of a half dollar. Beth had medium sized nipples standing at attention in the middle of her areola.

Mr. Harper reached down and began to play with both of Beth's nipples, occasionally twisting and pinching her nipples until Beth winced and cried out in pain.

"You have lovely tits. However, your nipples are too small for my liking. We will immediately begin a training regimen to increase the size of your nipples. As part of this training regimen, you'll begin to lactate. You will become my little cunt hucow. Moo for me," Mr. Harper ordered as he continued to play with Beth's nipples.

Beth was lost in the pleasure of her Master's attention to her nipples and she didn't answer. With lightning quick movement, Mr. Harper slapped Beth's tit directly on her nipple. The slap was brutally hard and Beth screamed out in shock and pain. She tried to double over in pain, but Mr. Harper grabbed a handful of Beth's hair and yanked her up straight.

"You worthless fucking cunt," he said in a soft, menacing voice. "I didn't tell you that you could move. Get your hands on top of your head and hold your hair."

Tears continued to stream down her face as Beth bundled up her hair and pulled it on top of her head once again. Her tit and nipple was already turning red from the blow.

"What did I tell you to do? Or were you being a stupid fucking cunt and not paying attention to what you needed to pay attention?"

"You instructed me to moo for you, Master."

"That's correct, cunt. Moo for me."

Coloring with embarrassment, Beth softly moo'd like a cow. This weak effort received another brutal blow to Beth's other tit, landing directly on Beth's nipple. Again, Beth attempted to double over in pain, but she was held upright by Mr.Harper who once again instructed her to hold her hair on top of her head.

"You fucking cunt cow. If you don't give me a good moo, I may end this relationship right now!"

Upon hearing this, Beth moo'd as loud as she could. Mr. Harper smiled down at Beth as she continued to moo over and over as loud as she could.

"You can stop mooing now." Mr. Harper stepped out of the camera shot for a moment before returning on camera. He stepped behind Beth and took a leather collar and placed it around her neck and began fastening the collar.

"Slut, I'm collaring you as my sex slave. From this moment forth, you will always wear my collar in some shape or fashion. This collar is a sign of my ownership of you. Now stand," he said once the collar was secured.

"Along with your collar, which you are never permitted to remove, when you are in this house, you will never wear any clothing, other than clothes I pick out for you to wear." Mr. Harper snapped his fingers and Beth worked quickly to unzip her Jean skirt and drop it to the floor. Next, she yanked down the panties she wore and stepped out of them.

Naked, Mr. Harper walked slowly around Beth's beautiful body. When he completed his trip around her body he said. "On your hands and knees facing the camera."

Beth moved quickly to get into position. Once she was on her hands and knees, she lifted her head so she was staring directly at the camera. Behind her, Mr. Harper unzipped his pants and removed his rock hard cock and moved behind Beth. She moaned with pleasure as her Master buried his hard cock fully into her pussy.

"You filthy whore," Mr. Harper grunted as he began to thrust hard in and out of Beth. "Your pussy is dripping wet! You love giving up control and having me abuse you, don't you? Answer me, cunt!" He grunted as he pounded her from behind.

Staring directly into the camera as she was hammered from behind she said. "I love you controlling and abusing me, Master!"

They fucked loudly, and as he began to build toward his orgasm, he said. "By my seed filling your womb, I take complete control of your mind, body and soul!" With a scream, he unloaded his load deep into the womb of Beth who exploded with her own orgasm.

I spent the afternoon watching numerous videos of Beth's submission to her Master. I was so engrossed in the videos I lost track of time until I heard the door to the house open and close. I was watching a video of Beth having her large tits bound with rope wrapped around the base of her tit so tight her boob swelled and was changing color from red to a purple color due to lack of blood flow. Mr. Harper had just attached a weighted alligator clip to her nipple, which elicited a howl of pleasure and pain from Beth's gagged mouth when I heard the door.

I paused the video and waited in the basement for Beth to come downstairs. I was looking forward to discussing her proposal further. I had already decided I very badly wanted to explore the BDSM world with both Beth and Sam. If Sam was onboard and interested.

I knew I had a lot to learn. But boy, it was going to be fun learning.

I waited for what felt like hours, but in reality it was less than 10 minutes, but Beth never came downstairs. Frustrated, I headed upstairs to the main floor. As I rounded the corner of the basement stairs I was met by the sight of both Beth and Sam. They both were kneeling on the floor in the entrance to Beth's house. They knelt with their knees spread wide, and they had placed their hands on top of their heads.

Best of all, they were both completely naked.

I stopped and stared in stunned silence. Before I could recover, Beth and Sam said in perfect unison. "Sir, we submit our minds, bodies, and souls to you."

I resisted the urge to rush up to the women and embrace them both. Instead, I channeled my Mr. Harper from the videos. I stood silently and examined both Beth and Sam. It was obvious that Beth had experience with this situation. She looked very comfortable kneeling naked in front of me.

As I waited, I admired Beth's naked body. Despite seeing every inch of her body on video, it was different seeing her in person. The years had been kind to her body. Not much about Beth had changed except for her hair style and color, and her nipples.

I remembered in the first video, Mr. Harper said that Beth's nipples were too small and he would begin a regimen to increase their size. I hadn't yet seen what they had done, but whatever it had been had been successful. Now, Beth sported two large swollen nipples. Her nipples looked like mini Tootsie Rolls. They were thick, and long. I knew I would have fun playing with Beth's large tits and nipples.

If Beth looked comfortable kneeling in front of me, Sam looked the exact opposite. Her nervousness and insecurity was glaringly obvious. I wondered if her nervousness came from being in a new situation, or if she was questioning whether she wanted to enter into a Dominant/slave relationship with myself and/or Beth. I needed to find out immediately.

I silently walked toward the two women, instead of stopping in front of them, I continued to walk around behind them. I took my time as I silently admired the twin well sculpted backs, Sam's small, but plump ass and Beth much larger, fleshy ass.

I stepped around and directly in front of Beth, who looked up at me from her knees. "You want to submit to me?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir!" She responded with enthusiasm.

"Completely?"

"Absolutely."

"Excellent. Moving forward, your name will once again be Cunt, or Slut. You will only refer to me as Daddy."

From watching the videos, I had learned that Beth enjoyed being humiliated and I assumed calling a man 20 plus years younger than her Daddy would be humiliating to the successful 45 year old woman.

When I heard a moan escape from her mouth and her breathing increased, I knew I had hit the mark.

"Yes, Daddy."

I turned to Sam who had been watching Beth and I interact. Instead of saying anything, I assisted her to her bare feet. Once she was on her feet I turned to Beth. "Stay right here, Cunt."

"Yes, Daddy."

I led Sam by her hand into Beth's living room and out of earshot of Beth. We sat on the couch with our knees touching. I looked Sam in the eyes. "Sam, are you sure you want to get involved in this type of relationship? You seem very nervous."

Sam nodded her head.

"No. You have to speak to me," I instructed her.

"I am nervous, yes. But I'm nervous that you might not be interested in this type of relationship."

"Oh, I am very interested. I very much want to explore this type of relationship more thoroughly. But, I want to make sure you think about this more than for just a couple of hours over lunch. And I don't want you to be pressured by Beth to enter into a situation you're not comfortable with."

Sam smiled an innocent smile. "Oh, I've thought about it for much longer than just a couple of hours."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, but I haven't been completely truthful with you. When Beth first discovered you were spanking me, she told me about her relationship with Mr. Harper. We talked about it every time I worked. Once we started talking about sex, I couldn't wait to get to work to talk to Beth and learn more about the lifestyle. When I mentioned I had sex with women before, she mentioned she liked to Top women. We would then talk about her domination of women as well as her submission to Mr. Harper."

Longe
Longe
100 Followers