A Secret Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

Instead of fucking, I ordered the two women into the showers. We showered together in Beth's large shower, the girls washing one another before they both cleaned every single inch of my body. After we dried off, we headed for Beth's kitchen to find something to eat. We found some chicken, and we quickly whipped up a meal and opened a bottle of wine from Beth's winery.

We ate dinner, and all snuggled together naked on Beth's couch. Exhausted from the day of new experiences, we quickly began to get drowsy watching some bullshit television show. I could see the girls nodding off. Before they could fall asleep on me, I looked at Sam.

"Babygirl."

"Yes Master?"

"How do you feel about today? Any regrets or concerns?"

Sam sat up and looked at me and smiled. "Absolutely now! I want this for the rest of my life."

I smiled and pulled her to me so we could kiss. Once I broke my embrace with Sam, I turned my attention to Beth.

"Slut, how do you feel? Any regrets or concerns?"

"I've been missing this for ten years. I'm finally at peace." I pulled her to me and we kissed as well.

"Excellent."

Longe
Longe
100 Followers