A Secret Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam paused as she recalled her conversations with Beth. I could see her excitement now that she was talking.

"I didn't tell you the complete truth about when we had sex either. When we were talking about Beth's relationship and how she recently had topped a woman from the sex club she visits, I got so turned on by her story, I guess it was obvious to Beth I wanted her to dominate me. Out of the blue, she told me to strip for her. I was so caught up in the moment I did it without thought. I loved it! When we finished, I mentioned that I wanted to submit to you as well, but I wasn't sure what your response would be."

"So Beth came and visited me."

"I didn't know she was going to do that. She promised to help me, but I had no clue what her plan was. Then last night happened. I loved every fucking second of it. I want it everyday for the rest of my life."

I nodded silently. I grabbed her hand and once again pulled her to her feet. I led her back to the entrance. Now it was Beth who looked anxious. I led Sam so she was standing next to the kneeling Beth.

"Kneel," I told Sam. She silently dropped to her knees and resumed her position. Now, both women looked excited and relieved.

I stepped in front of Beth, I unzipped my pants and finally freed my throbbing cock from my pants. "Slut, suck my cock," I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." Beth leaned forward and sucked my cock into her eager hungry mouth. As Beth bobbed on my cock, I instructed Sam to look at me.

"From this moment forward, your name is Whore, or Babygirl." I heard a soft moan of desire escape from Sam's throat. "You will only refer to me as Sir, Master or Mr. Johnson."

I turned my attention to Beth who was slowly bobbing on my cock. "Cunt, you will refer to Sam as only Babygirl." Beth moaned on my cock. The vibrations from her moan felt glorious on my cock.

I reluctantly pulled my cock from Beth's eager mouth. I stepped in front of Sam with my saliva covered cock and said. "Whore, suck my cock."

Like Beth, Sam leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. She began to bob faster on my cock than Beth had. "Babygirl, moving forward you will only refer to Cunt as Mistress or Mrs. Harper." Both women moaned with desire at hearing their new names.

I didn't want to, but I once again reluctantly pulled my ready to burst cock from a second welcoming mouth. I stood in front of the two silent submissive women with my throbbing cock standing directly in front of them.

"Both of you, into the living room. Bend over the couch. Palms flat on the couch cushions, knees straight. Now"

Both leapt to their feet and rushed into the living room. They stood side by side as they both assumed the position I directed.

Now they were on their feet and bent over in front of me, their body difference was more pronounced. Both had amazing asses, but Beth's ass was much wider and bigger than Sam's smaller tight ass. Beth had much larger, thicker thighs than Sam's incredibly trim muscular legs.

I stepped up to the side of Beth and I began to rub her beautiful ass. "Cunt, Babygirl told me about the little collusion you two entered to get me to dominate you. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior moving forward."

I reared back and slammed my hand into Beth's large left butt cheek. The blow was like a crack of thunder in Beth's silent house. Beth moaned with pleasure and pain from the blow.

I leaned forward and slammed the palm of my hand into Sam's exposed ass. I began to spank both women. I alternated blows between their asses. Since Beth's complexion was darker than Sam's pale skin, her ass reddened long before Beth's. However, being unaccustomed to my spanking prowess, it was Beth who first broke and began to cry as I continued to abuse the two women's asses.

My hand was numb and both women were openly crying when I finished their punishment. I could see that both Beth and Sam's cunts were glistening with excitement. I stepped behind Beth's wide ass and in one motion buried my rock hard cock completely in her hot, wet pussy.

I grabbed one of Beth's hips with my left hand while I reached over with my right hand and began to toy with Sam's large excited clit.

"Cunt, do you like Daddy's cock buried in your pussy?" I asked, thrusting in and out of Beth's pussy.

"Yes Daddy!" Beth shouted. "Please never pull your cock out of me!"

I gave her pussy a few more pumps before I pulled my cock from Beth's steaming pussy. I stepped over behind Sam and buried my cock fully into her wet pussy.

"Babygirl, are you ready to submit completely to your Mistress and me?" I asked, as I pumped Sam's tight pussy.

"Yes, Master! I'm ready and willing to submit to both you and Beth." I reared back and slammed my hand into Sam's already abused ass. Sam screamed out in agony.

"How are you to address Beth as moving forward?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Master. I will only refer to her as Mistress or Mrs. Harper."

"Who has the ultimate say in this relationship and in your world?" I asked.

"You, Master!"

I reached over to Beth's throbbing, dripping wet pussy and easily located her swollen, but smaller than Sam's clit.

"Slut, who has the ultimate say in our relationship and your world?"

"You, Daddy!"

My balls were boiling with my long overdue orgasm. I couldn't hold out much longer. "Excellent. Now you two kiss while I blow my load on you marking my ownership of your body, mind and soul."

Beth and Sam looked at one another and leaned in and kissed. I could see their tongues dancing together as I pulled my cock from Sam's steaming hot pussy. I gave my cock a single tug before I erupted. I shot stream after stream, first onto Sam's back before turning and firing another stream of cum into Beth's back. I alternated between the two women as I unloaded an enormous load onto both women.

I rubbed my still hard cock against Sam's ass then Beth's cleaning cum that had stuck to my cock as the two women continued to make out in front of me. I remained standing behind the beautiful women, watching their make out session and admiring the two red and abused asses.

"Cunt, you don't know the spanking rules yet. But, after each of your spanking sessions I require you to spend time in a corner to reflect on your punishment. Now, Cunt and Babygirl, go to separate corners and stand with your forehead pressed into the corner with your fingers laced behind your head with your elbows on the wall. Go now," I said, snapping my fingers.

I watched as both naked women stood and scrambled for different corners of the living room. Sam was accustomed to Corner time and assumed the position I directed. I was pleased to see Beth in the appropriate position in the opposite corner. It seemed she wasn't a stranger to corner time either.

I sat on Beth's leather couch and admired the two women who had vowed to submit to me fully. I watched the large amount of my thick cum I had shot all over their backs, lose the fight against gravity. A river of my cum began to travel down both their backs and into the crack of their sexy asses.

After a short time, I stood and walked up to Beth. I grabbed her arm and turned her away from the corner. I motioned for her to remain silent and to follow me. I turned and headed toward the basement with the naked Beth trailing right behind me.

As we entered into the basement, the scene with Beth having her tits bound tightly and her nipples clamped with the mean alligator clamps was displayed on the big screen television. Beth's eyes were glued to the sight of herself on the screen.

"Slut, I watched a few of your movies while you were gone. Where do you store all of the toys used on camera?"

"I'll show you, Daddy."

She turned and walked toward the wall opposite of the big screen television. She pushed on a bookshelf and the shelf swung open revealing a hidden room. I followed her wide firm ass into the room.

The room was darkly lit and had the pleasant aroma of leather. There were numerous implements hanging on the walls, along with five benches and chairs positioned throughout the room. I had no idea what most of the implements were used for, but I knew I would figure it out eventually.

"Kneel with your hands behind your head," I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy."

I walked slowly around the room and took a closer look at the items hanging on the walls. In the back corner of the room was a tall cabinet I hadn't noticed when I first entered the room. I opened the cabinet and was overwhelmed by the sight of countless collars. There were collars of all sizes, colors and materials hanging on hooks drilled into the door of the cabin, as well as there were piles of collars thrown on the top shelf of the cabin.

I admired the collars and noticed a well worn leather collar hanging in the middle of the cabinet door. This is the collar I had seen Beth wearing in all the videos I had watched so far.

On the shelf below the collars I found a large number of bottles of various lubes and lotions. I picked up a few bottles and read the labels, before returning the lubes to the shelf.

On the third shelf was a field of butt plugs of varying sizes and colors. No wonder they had collected so many lubes.

On the fourth shelf I found a stack of under the bust corsets. The corsets came in a rainbow of colors and were made of various materials. I ran my fingers over the corsets and enjoyed the feeling of the different materials.

On the bottom shelf I found a pair of high heel black leather boots. The top of the boots were very tall and had to end at the very top of Beth's short legs. Laying on the shelf next to the boots was a strap-on device with dildo's of various sizes and colors standing erect on the shelf.

I grabbed a collar from a hook on the door and headed back to Beth who remained kneeling on the floor. The sight of the kneeling Beth and what I discovered in the secret room had gotten my cock hard again. I stepped up to Beth, pulled my cock from my pants. Like a good submissive, she opened her mouth and I pushed my cock into her hot wet mouth.

"Cunt, I am collaring you as my submissive. As with Mr. Harper, from this moment forward, you are not permitted to remove your collar without my permission." Beth moaned on my cock at hearing these words. I placed a thin, leather collar around Beth's neck and locked the collar on the back of her neck.

I stood and enjoyed her fellatio for a long time as Beth worked my cock. After a time, I grabbed a handful of Beth's hair, pulled her to her feet and led her over to a leather covered bench. I pushed her over the bench and once again entered her from behind. We both moaned with desire as I began to fuck her from behind.

I grabbed a handful of Beth's hair and roughly yanked her head back. "Slut, you are not permitted to cum until I tell you," I demanded. Beth moaned with disappointment and desire, but didn't respond. I slammed my hand into Beth's abused ass. "Answer me, Cunt!"

"Yes, Daddy! You own my orgasms!" Beth shouted as I pounded her from behind.i

I continued to pound Beth from behind until I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled my cock from Beth's warm and inviting pussy, walked around to her head, aimed my cock directly at her face and exploded. My load wasn't nearly as impressive as my previous orgasm, but I still generated enough cum to paint most of Beth's face white.

When I finished, I ordered Beth to open her mouth and I stuffed my still hard cock into her eager mouth. As she happily cleaned my cock, I began to roll out my rules for Beth and her domination of Sam. Once I finished, I instructed Beth to get cleaned up and come to the living room and Top Sam as she had topped other women she had played with previously.

I left Beth to get ready and headed upstairs. As expected, Sam was still facing the corner with her hands behind her head. I walked up to Sam and pressed up against her. I reached around and found her nipples which were hard as rocks and began to pinch and twist them. As I toyed with her nipples, I leaned in and kissed her exposed neck.

"Babygirl, your Mistress and I just laid out a plan your submission to myself and her. First and foremost, you submit and belong to me."

"Yes, Master." Sam moaned.

"No matter what, my word is your absolute law. Even if it's a direct conflict with an order from your Mistress and can cause you to be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Sam moaned loudly at being called a good girl. "To make it easier for both you and your Mistress, you will only be available for her to Top you when I have you wear something the color of pink or purple. When you're adorned with these two colors, you are available to be dominated by both myself and Mistress. If you're not wearing pink or purple, then you submit to only me."

"Yes, Master!" I knew Sam would be excited by this idea. Her two favorite colors were pink and purple and she wore those colors often.

"Good girl." I stopped playing with Sam's rock hard nipples and pulled a collar from my pants pocket. I had found the collar in the cabinet in the basement and knew it was perfect for Sam.

I took the collar and placed it around Sam's petite neck. The collar was made of a light pink satin material with a quarter inch of white lace hanging from the satin. I used the excess lace to tie the knot to close the collar around Sam's neck.

Sam was breathing heavily with excitement at having the collar placed around her neck for the first time. I once again reached around her and began to play with Sam's nipples again as I leaned forward and kissed her neck. I didn't think it was possible, but Sam's nipples seemed to have gotten harder since being collared.

"I've now placed a collar upon you and your Mistress. You both now belong to me."

"Yes, Master!" Sam said, unable to hide her excitement.

I continued to play with Sam until I heard Beth coming up the basement stairs. I left Sam standing in the corner, sat on the couch and waited for the games to begin.

I was blown away by Beth's looks as she stepped into view. Her hair was still a mess from my pulling of it while we fucked downstairs. However, she had applied dark eye shadow, and reapplied her signature bright red lipstick.

She was dressed in a black leather under the bust corset that displayed her figure and her huge tits perfectly. In addition to the corset, she had put on the high heel boots. My previous estimate was correct. The tops of the boots completely encased her legs all the way up to her dripping wet pussy.

Beth gave me a loving smile before walking up to Sam. "Babygirl, face me."

Sam spun immediately and gasped at the sight of her friend and now Mistress. "How do I look?" Beth asked.

"Gorgeous, Mistress," Sam replied softly.

"Are you ready to submit to me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent. Now down on your hands and knees." Sam slowly lowered to the ground and assumed the position. "Now kiss my boots as a sign of your submission."

Sam moaned with desire, leaned down so her tight ass stuck up in the air and began to kiss Beth's feet.

As Sam continued to rain kisses on her boots, she said. "Master has fucked me incredibly well, but did not permit me to cum. Your Mistress needs to cum and you're going to eat my pussy until I cum. If you take too long to make me cum, I will punish you in the harshest of ways. Now, eat my pussy."

Beth remained standing as Sam sat up but remained kneeling on the floor. Beth stepped close to Sam, spread her legs, grabbed the back of Sam's head and buried it between her legs.

Almost immediately, Beth began to moan as Sam worked her pussy. Beth continued to pull Sam's face against her face, but I thought this was unnecessary as Sam had reached around and was grabbing Beth's large ass and pulling it toward her.

Beth was obviously worked up from everything and she quickly escalated toward her orgasm. It did not take long before she began to convulse with an orgasm as she rode Sam's face.

Once she began to come down from her orgasm, Beth pushed Sam away and onto the floor. Beth pounced on top of Sam and the two women began to kiss. After a long make out session, Beth turned her body so they were 69ing.

"Babygirl, make your Mistress cum again and I'll finally give you the release you so desire."

"No," I said from the couch. "Babygirl doesn't cum today. She needs to know she is at the bottom of this relationship. And bottoms don't cum often."

Sam moaned in despair and excitement as Beth dropped her pussy on her face. Beth looked at me, smiled and dove into Sam's waiting wet pussy.

I sat on the couch and watched the erotic scene in front of me. The silent room was filled with moans and gasps of pleasure as my submissives pleasured one another. Despite having recently blown my second load on Beth's face, my cock was hard as a rock. I stood up and quickly stripped naked.

Beth saw me undressing and removed her head from between Sam's legs and watched me with desire. Apparently, Sam took the fact that Beth wasn't pleasuring her, she didn't need to continue pleasuring her Mistress.

"Babygirl, who told you to stop eating my pussy? Eat!" Beth punctuated the demand with a light slap directly onto Sam's swollen, red clit. Sam flinched at the light blow, and I figured it had to feel like a jolt of lightning directly to her clit since it was so sensitive from all of the stimulation she had received. Beth moaned out loud as Sam's talented tongue once again got to work on her aching pussy.

As Beth once again buried her face between Sam's legs, I walked around so I was behind Beth, but at Sam's head. I knelt down, grabbed my cock and buried it fully in Beth's soaking wet pussy as Sam continued to lick her clit.

Beth lifted her head and screamed, "Oh fuck!" At my entrance to her pussy. I grabbed a handful of Sam's hair and pushed her face back into Sam's aching pussy.

"Slut, don't stop eating Babygirl's pussy." I ordered.

I quickly began to piston my cock in and out of Beth's pussy. As I did so, I could feel Sam's tongue licking the bottom of my shaft.

"No Babygirl. Keep your attention on your Mistress."

We fucked for a long time. Beth was expertly keeping Sam right on the edge of an orgasm, but not allowing her to cum. It seemed all Sam needed was a little nudge and she would go over the cliff, but Beth would never give her the needed nudge.

I think Beth was paying too much attention to not making Sam cum, she wasn't concentrating on her own pleasure. And since I had already blow two loads in the last couple of hours, I was able to fuck away without fear of blowing my load.

I was starting to feel the tingle of an approaching orgasm when I glanced down and noticed Beth's crinkled anus staring straight up at me. I lubed a finger in my mouth and reached down and began to rub and circle her anus with my finger.

Beth went nuts when I touched her anus. And she got wound up more and more as I circle her ass. My orgasm was coming and I wanted to feel Beth cum on my cock, so after toying with her ass, I finally pushed my finger into the tight ring of her asshole up to my first knuckle.

The insertion into her ass set off fireworks for Beth as she erupted with her orgasm. She howled into Sam's cunt and literally squirted on Sam's face as her orgasm ripped through her sweat covered body. She bounced her pussy on my dick and Sam's face so hard I was afraid Sam might get a concussion.

My concern didn't last long because I exploded with my own orgasm. I buried my cock completely in Beth's quivering cunt and emptied my balls deep inside of my new submissive.

I kept my cock in Beth until it deflated with exhaustion. I sat back and helped roll the exhausted Beth off the top of Sam. Both women's hair and faces were a mess and they were both covered with sweat.

I ordered Sam to come and clean off my cock. I had hoped her talented mouth would bring life back to my dick, so I could fuck her. But it wasn't to be.