A Secret Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebel_code
rebel_code
103 Followers

Looking up, I caught sight of Jodie. She had her gown hiked up and was rubbing herself through her panties, her mouth open and her gaze locked on the joining of my face and Lisa's quim. Her eyes caught mine. I licked my lips, looking directly into her eyes, then quickly went back to licking Lisa's lips.

I stayed with Lisa for several minutes, with her in an almost constant state of climax, until finally she collapsed flat, panting and moaning. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her body, and a deep flush covered her face, neck and chest. She was gorgeous! And now I was rock hard again.

I crawled up between her thighs and rubbed my erection along her cleft. Her wetness made a slippery slope for me as I stroked the shaft over her clit. Finally I pushed it downward and lovingly slid into her. She was so wet that it went in easily, pressing deep into her belly. Then she gripped me. She has remarkable control, and the force of her contraction almost pushed me out of her. As it was, I pulled back, almost out, then pushed back into her, all the way. We settled into a slow, easy rhythm that nevertheless promised to take us both over the edge very soon. Her wetness enveloped my cock as we fucked.

We were going faster now, and Lisa had both hands on my ass, pulling me as far into her as she could on each stroke, until my cock-head was pressed against the end of her tightening channel. The sounds she was making signaled that her climax was near. In our mounting excitement I hadn't noticed that Jodie had left the chair.

Suddenly there were two pairs of hands on my bottom, one pair pulling and the other alternately pushing and pulling back. The second pair-Jodie's-was quickening the pace, forcing my cock deep into her mother's cunt with increasing speed. She was helping me bring Lisa to her orgasm!

Lisa came with a loud cry and a contraction that almost brought me off too. It was all I could do to hold back, but whatever was happening, I didn't want it to end yet.

As I slowly pulled out of her panting, sweating body, the arms belonging to those hands circled my waist. Jodie's warm body pressed against my back, her lips near my ear.

"You were awfully good to Mom," she whispered. "Would you be good to me, too, please?"

I was stunned. Was I really hearing right? Did she mean that? And what did Lisa think about what she had said? No way was I going to come between them in some conflict over all this. A hundred questions at once.

I looked down at Lisa quizzically. She must have heard as well; Jodie's had been a stage whisper. But she was smiling.

"Go ahead, Jerry," she said. "Make love to her. She wants you."

Was this how it had been planned from the start? A little mother-daughter heart- to-heart? A little secret I was only being let into at the last moment? But it made a kind of sense to me. I had long since come to love Jodie almost as a daughter, but now also had feelings for her as the attractive young woman who made my heart race. Might she have a similar mix of feelings for me?

But this could potentially change everything, and not necessarily for the better.

"Don't worry, honey," Lisa reassured me. "It's going to be all right. Give her a kiss, at least."

I turned around in Jodie's arms, resting my feet on the floor as she stood next to the bed. She had lost the nightgown and her young, firm breasts were right at my eye level, tipped with pinkish-brown nipples that were now stiff and protruding. I resisted the temptation to bury my face between them and stood up so that we were nearly face to face. Her hard nipples brushed against my chest. She still had on her panties, but that was all. Her face was flushed, and her lips parted in an unspoken invitation.

I pulled her close and kissed her. I meant it to be a quick peck like we had exchanged before, letting her down easy. But she sought out my lips and crushed her own sweet, soft lips against mine and started moving them. Her tongue slipped out and explored my lips, then slid between them. Her arms tightened around me. My cock, which had subsided a little in the last few seconds, was rock hard again with desire for her.

I guess it was then that I gave in. She was just too irresistible. And once in, I was all in. I was determined to give this beautiful young lady the time of her life.

I broke our kiss. "Yes, sweet baby, I'll be good to you as I can."

I kissed her again, this time doing my part to caress those delicious lips and explore her mouth with my tongue. I cupped one breast, the crinkly nipple hard against my palm.

I kissed down her neck and chest, all wonderfully soft skin, until my mouth found that nipple. I sucked and licked it and she moaned softly. I switched to the other breast and did the same. I moved back and forth, kissing one breast and then the other. I could have done this all night, but there was more to be done.

Lisa having moved to the chair to make room for us, I eased Jodie down onto her back on the bed. Her panties came off easily; she wanted them off as much as I did. Her mound and lips were shaved bare, or maybe waxed. Either way, it was a lovely sight. Her aroma wafted up to me, that of an excited, aroused woman. I slid up between her thighs and my tongue entered her.

She cried encouragement as my lips and tongue explored her lips, her wet opening and her little pearl.

"Oh god! Ohmygod! Yes, don't stop! Right there-oh don't ever stop!"

Her first climax came on quickly and she bucked her hips up and down, mashing her pussy hard against my tongue as she called out her pleasure. Of course I stayed with her, continuing to lick and suck her and tasting her delicious love cream, through at least two more spasms. Then she rolled over and quickly reversed her body, rolling me over and climbing atop me so that we were in the sixty-nine position.

She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking, in and out of her wet lips. I remembered that it was still coated with Lisa's juice. She didn't seem to mind, and I felt the wetness of her saliva as she made me even wetter. She fondled my balls with one hand while stroking the base of my cock with the other and stroked the head and upper shaft with her lips and tongue. It was marvelous. She was almost as talented as Lisa and it struck me that she hadn't needed her instruction at all!

"Baby, yes!" I called out. "You're so good, don't stop! Suck my cock!"

Meanwhile I had a fantastic view of her whole bottom: those lovely pussy lips, her soft, round buttocks and the little pink pucker between them. I buried my face in her quim again, cupping her cheeks in each hand and using them for leverage as we sucked each other. The sensations she was giving me were becoming irresistible. I was going to come, soon, unless she relented.

Suddenly, she stopped and released my cock from her mouth with a slurping sound.

"Please fuck me, Jerry. I want your cock inside me. Please!"

She rolled off me again and spread her legs wide, parting her inner lips and revealing the entirety of her womanly core. She stroked her pussy and gazed at me imploringly.

I wanted my cock in her as much as she did. But I looked over at Lisa to see how she was doing with all this. She also had her legs spread and was rubbing herself furiously, two fingers deep in her pussy, her head back and mouth open but her eyes on us.

"Yes, darling, do it. Give her your cock. I want to see it! I need to see it! Please!"

I knelt between Jodie's thighs and slowly slid into her warm wetness. She gasped and raised her thighs to allow me to get in as deep as I could. I started stroking in and out, slowly at first. Her tight tunnel clung to my cock on the out-stroke. Her cunt was so warm and welcoming that I knew I couldn't last very long. And from the sounds she was making, she was also close. We fucked faster, harder, telling each other how good it was.

Lisa cried out, and I knew she had reached her climax from watching us while pounding her pussy. She gasped both our names with endearments as she came down from her orgasm. I felt like I could come any second.

Now Lisa was off the chair and had her hands on my hips, pushing and pulling in time with my thrusts, helping me drive my dick deep into her beautiful daughter.

"Come inside me, Jerry!" Jodie cried. "I'm safe! Please come inside me. I want to feel your come shoot into me. I'm coming too! Fuck me!"

Lisa then pressed a lubricated finger into my ass. That sensation on top of everything else did it for me. My cock swelled inside Jodie in the last-moment warning.

"I can feel it, honey! You're coming in me! Fill me up!"

My cock erupted. The first spray hitting her cervix triggered Jodie's climax and she came with me, both of us writhing and making undecipherable sounds. I pumped what seemed like more than I had ever come before into her, each shot an exquisite sensation through my groin. Jodie milked me with her contractions as her orgasm went on and on.

Finally we were spent and I collapsed on top of her. She kissed me again, sweetly, and thanked me. And I thanked her.

We were exhausted and went to sleep, all three of us, with me in the middle. We all slept the night through.

********************

In the morning Jodie made us breakfast as a gesture of thanks for her special night. Over our second cup of coffee, Lisa confessed her part in making it happen, conceived after Jodie had come to her and confessed her desire for me.

"I might have done it anyway," she said, "but honestly the idea of seeing you two together got me so excited...seeing the two dearest people to me in the world enjoying each other! I couldn't resist! I was sure you wanted her too"-this directed at me-"Oh yes, I've seen the way you've been looking at her! So it was almost certain to succeed."

I found I had come to a decision. I said, "I think that while we all feel how special last night was, we all understand that we can't do it again." I reached over and took Jodie's hand. "Sweetheart, we need you to be free to live your life outside of this home. You have more exploring to do, and I would not keep you from it. We'll still have last night-it will be a memory we'll all hold forever. And it will be ours alone."

"Yes, Uncle Jerry," she said. "I understand, and I agree. Thank you for everything. And you too, Mom."

"You're right, honey," said Lisa to me. "It was a great one-time fling, but let's keep it that way."

I had come to another decision. There would never be a better time. "Lisa, will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course!" she replied. "But you have to promise me you'll get rid of that shirt you wore last night."

And that was where we left it. I found that, now that the itch had been scratched, we could go on almost as before. I still noticed Jodie's beauty, of course, but it was quickly becoming the joy in the beauty of one's daughter. Which she was going to be. And she was her same charming self with me-with the exception that now, when she sees me again after having been away, she always greets me with a warm hug and a kiss that lingers just a little. Like the lingering of a memory.

rebel_code
rebel_code
103 Followers
12