A Secret Trail in the Woods

Story Info
A wild adventure into the woods.
762 words
3.36
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early morning, me and maria wake up to a beautiful sunny day, she grabs me by the hand and says "lets go on an adventure" and with that we get ourselves dressed, head out and stumble across a woods we've never explored before.

We enter the woods, full of joy and curiosity as to what we will see on our way through when suddenly Maria grabs my hand to lead me past a little bush into a discreet area with some tall trees, Maria was wearing a bouncy blue skirt with a white vest and I was in shorts with a loose fitting shirt.

Maria pushed me up against the tree and started to kiss me as she started to feel my cock through my shorts, she unbuttoned me and pull my shorts down slowly, Maria carried on kissing my body as she was stroking my cock until he was hard, she turns around to reveal she had nothing on under her skirt exposing her beautiful little pussy just begging to be touched, she pressed her pussy against me and started grinding up and down letting me feel how wet she is, Maria then get on her knees, looks up at me and says "I'm making this cock mine right here" as she run her tongue up the back on him and then wraps her lips around and begins to slide down as deep as she can.

I grabbed her hair and helped Maria slide up and down until, I pull her up and lead her over to a log, I bend her over, lift up her skirt and give her a little spank, I then teased her juicy pussy until she begged me to put him in.

I put my hand around her throat and I slide him in, feeling her pussy grip my cock as I'm slowly getting faster and faster as she struggles to contain the want to scream my name, I slow down as I wrap my hand around Maria's waist and being to slowly rub her clit, her pussy gets tighter around my hard cock as im thrusting in deep and slow so she feels him inch by inch, I feel her legs start to shake as she cums so hard forcing my cock out of cum soaked pussy.

Maria stands up, turns around and whispers softly "its your turn now" as she grabs my cock and pulls me in for a kiss begging me to cum for her. Maria gets back on her knees and begins to run her tongue up from the bottom of my cock right up to the tip, tasting her cum and getting herself more excited to feel mine explode into her mouth.

i look down at Maria as i slide my fingers into her hair, we lock eyes as she opens her mouth waiting for me to insert my cock. I bring a hand down, run my thumb down her tongue and then i put just the tip in, holding her back as she teases the end, wrapping her tongue around it as if she never wants me to leave.

i release her hair, she reaches up and wraps her hand around my cock as she glides down as far as she can and just as she hits the bottom she unleashes an almighty moan as the feeling of me hitting the back of her throat makes her cum once again. She stands up, runs fingers across her dripping pussy and slowly inserts them on my mouth, the sweet sweet taste of her pussy puts me right on the edge and she knows it. Maria gets back down and starts to suck my hard cock faster and faster, i feel her hands run up the back of my legs as she grabs my arse to pull me in deeper. Maria knows that is my weakness and a few moments later I feel the cum rushing up my throbbing cock and shoot into her mouth, with that Maria slows down so she can feel every drop as it leaves my cock, she begins to kiss down my shaft worshipping it as if its the last she'll ever have.

Once Maria is done, she pulls my shorts up as she stands up, I softly run my hand down her face and begin to kiss her neck when she stops me to say "this is only the beginning of our adventure, we've got time for more of that later" as she lets out a cute little giggle and carries on with our journey.