A Seductive Surprise

Story Info
Mature lady looks forward to seducing young co-worker.
1.9k words
4.22
15.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

As they descended the stairs towards the basement of the Council offices, Claris Garron, at forty-one, was just a little apprehensive. Not because of the tall nineteen-year-old following behind her, who might promise so much. Over the past three years, she had seduced three young men, all high school or university friends of her son, Mark.

But those three had all been in her own house, when Mark had been away with his girlfriend. However, this opportunity was in her workplace, where she had charge of the rows of computers, all manned by ladies A weird offshoot of her responsibility was to have charge of the key for the muniment room. where old records and deeds were stored.

It was a steaming hot day, and the air conditioning had packed in. All the windows were open, and everyone in her department was down to thin blouses. As soon as Mr Ryan, the manager, had requested her to show the new temporary clerk, Mr Freeman, where the muniment room was. Claris, having already noticed the new, handsome well-built young man in the accounts department, had switched into MILF mould.

Because the muniment room could be a dusty place she had an overall to wear if she had to go there. Since it was a hot day, the cotton overall would be so cooling and more importantly, because she was taking this young man down there, she wore nothing underneath. She had little doubt this would be a quickie.

Meeting the lad face to face he seemed to tower over her five foot three inches. Claris felt herself moisten as his brown eyes strolled, shyly she thought, over her diminutive figure before looking quickly away. She wondered whether her nipples were pressing against the overall fabric. Keeping her voice friendly she asked him his name.

"Call me Greg, Mrs Garron." God, he was a handsome one, and although he looked as though he might be nervous and shy, Claris was hoping, he might provide her with some vigour. Two of the others had been weak and although joyously vigorous, had fired so quickly. Given the location, she would need some speed today but if this Greg could be persuaded to provide her with at least three full-length thrusts as well-hung Tom Brydon had managed, then that would be a success.

He was wearing a green light-weight jacket and dark pants, and Claris advised him to hang his jacket on a nearby stand, "It gets dustier down there," Cheeky pause then, "and dirtier."

"Is that why you wear an overall?"

Having made one little innuendo, Claris could not resist giving him a sensuous grin as she corrected him, "Cover-all." Smoothing her hands over the hidden mounds and on down to a trim waist and hips. She hoped that Greg might take that as a 'come-on'.

Traversing the second-floor corridor her thoughts drifted, almost triumphantly, but very briefly, to Peter the Prickless, her ex-husband, who, three years earlier, had taken off with his buxom secretary, Rita. He must have conned her into believing he was the world's greatest lover. He wasn't.

Even when a little clumsy and too fast, these young men could give her more satisfaction than he'd ever managed. Huh, busty Rita. Were her own 34B's not good enough for him? They were still proud, and the nipples were as sensitive as ever. Another year and bloody Rita would be tripping over hers.

Reluctantly, she half admitted to herself, that she was eager to prove she had not lost the allure of earlier years. And she wondered how she should go about tempting Greg into some action. At home, there had been time to make it a gradual seduction. But down in these grubby depths? She was uncertain.

Passing through the first floor she asked Greg why he wasn't at university, and a pair of honest brown eyes looked into her face. For the first time, she felt, as he told her he was waiting for his entry into the Naval Officer Training School.

"Ooh, all the nice girls love a sailor," she said, putting a laugh in her voice so as not to make him uncomfortable.

"I'll be too busy for that for a while, Mrs Garron," he told her.

Claris wondered if she could tell him that it was time for him to store up some sexy memories, but they were on the ground floor and approaching a heavier style door, at the remote rear of the building.

Claris poked a key into the door-lock and warned him, "Just single file metal steps down beyond here," she advised him. "Tread carefully." And she was giving herself a similar message as she felt her own excitement rising. Don't want to scare him off, she thought.

The cavernous basement area was pleasantly cooler, and Claris allowed herself a secret smile as she led the way down the metal steps. Maybe, if Greg proved willing, they could heat things up.

Just beyond half-way down, she covertly loosened the top two buttons of her overall. Then, she stopped and turned to ask if he was keeping his feet, knowing Greg would have a clear view of the valley between her breasts. His dark eyes weren't looking at her face before he quickly glanced away.

Claris moved quickly down the last few steps, towards the large studded door, producing keys from her pocket. "Action time," she was thinking as she turned the key and pushed the door open.

Greg came alongside her as she switched on a light and saw the expected mess in front of her. The files around the walls were all neatly placed and labelled, but previous searchers had left masses of envelope files carelessly strewn over the table in the centre of the room.

"Well, there you are, Greg. You know what you want?" She asked as she turned away to close and lock the door.

"Oh, yes, I know exactly what I want," Greg said, and as she turned the key, she was thinking about the strange tone in Greg's voice. Almost—

Next second, a hand had passed under her raised arm, stroked over her covered right breast, and moved inside her overall to caress her naked left breast, one finger tantalising the nipple.

Somewhere between fright, shock and delight, Claris had no time to consider the sensations that stormed through her mind, as, in exactly that same few seconds Greg's other hand had lifted her hem and she gasped at the wonderful heated hardness of the rod that pressed against her spine.

The hand that had stroked her breast now worked quickly at the easily loosened buttons, before sliding down over her belly to where his palm circle over her mound. All of this in less than ten seconds.

It was all too sudden, too exquisitely unexpected, for Claris to react to, but that hot cock held such promise, as Greg bent his legs to have it press in the crevice of her buttocks. If he wanted to take her like this she could bend and take it all.

But as rapid as everything had moved so far Greg twisted her to face him and slipped the overall off her. Their kiss was almost desperate, and his tongue slithered around hers.

Breaking the kiss, he grunted, "You can kneel on that," indicating her fallen overall. Little doubt what he was expecting. How shaken would he be if he knew she was eager for that too? As she slowly bent her knees and her hand grasped around the well-endowed hardness, she wondered how he had managed to get out of his pants.

Then she was face to face with what had to be one of the biggest erections she had ever encountered. Her fingers played along its knobbly length, stroked the shiny purple head, before licking at it, allowing the tip of her tongue to dabble at the little slit. No pre-cum, yet. Maybe that was a good sign.

Good, because she didn't want this to be only a blowjob. She desperately needed to have this magnificent implement rammed up inside her. However, her lips closed around the width of it and his hips instantly jerked to push him deeper to fill her mouth. How she enjoyed this sense of power she always had when she did this to a man.

But the time factor suddenly occurred to her and she drew her head back. Greg didn't resist and helped her to her feet, before bending to take her right nipple into his mouth. That sent those familiar thrills streaming down into her core and increasing the moisture running on her thighs.

He was so accomplished, so skilled, for his age that as he continued to favour her nipple, while one hand discovered her moist slit and in that position, he guided her backwards, Claris had to ask, "How—how - or who gave you this skill?"

"Skill?" Greg raised his face to hers and kissed her. "God, he was so considerate with it. "I don't see it as skill. Plenty of experience, maybe. I have three older sisters."

That had Claris momentarily stopping, "Sisters? You mean—"

Greg laughed, "No, not that. But my sisters had plenty of friends—surprisingly willing as far as I was concerned."

Claris felt the backs of her legs strike against the table, and Greg urged her to sit on the various envelope files. When she managed that, he leaned her back, parted her thighs wide and without another word he was burrowing his mouth into her hairless slit, and she was moaning as his tongue slid along the whole soaked length of her, far enough to linger at her anus before backing to her entry.

Claris knew that the tremors through her body were symptoms of a mini climax. But when his tongue touched her clit, she was overboard, her hips pushed up into his face.

But all too soon, Greg drew his head back stroked her inner thigh gently before drawing her body to the very edge of the table. He stood between her wide-open thighs and Claris was so aware, so aroused by what she knew was coming. This had moved a million miles from her early doubts about how she could persuade him. She was being dominated and she loved it.

Trembling with anticipation, she felt him place his bulbous cockhead at her entry. She hoped he wouldn't be too gentlemanly about this, and the next second she was discovering that that was not to be the case.

That magnificent tree trunk ploughed strong and true into her very core, reaching her cervix in one wonderful thrust. He was filling her, immense. God, her private cavern had been scoured many times but never like this. Never so hard, so powerfully. And with his vigorously continued thrust after thrust, her orgasm was inevitable.

Claris had never had such an orgasm. Her mind went away. There was only the utter joy of this power tool pounding and pounding up into her.

Despite her pleasure, she had to respond. She flexed her vaginal muscles around him, her hips heaved up and at last, she heard his breathing become grunts. Faster and faster he thrust into her and then with one massive plunge she knew he was cumming, deep inside her. She could feel their juices mingling. At last, he collapsed over her his face buried between her breasts.

As they lay and calmed Greg murmured, "Claris, that was exactly as good as I expected."

"You expected?"

"I don't know your son, Mark, but I know Tom Brydon well. It was a pleasant surprise when I found you worked here, having heard Tom rant frequently about how good you were."

Dressed and heading back, Claris only had one thought on her mind. How could this ecstatic experience be repeated in comfort?

Her parting question to Greg, as they went to separate departments was logical, "You know where I live?"

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers