All Comments on 'A Semester Abroad'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago

This gave me serious Unseelie Court vibes. Reading this was a magical experience. William is a wonderful character, and reminds me very much of Mr. Writes. He is brave, cunning, kind and intelligent. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I will forever remain in awe of your writing.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 4 years ago

One of my favourites by you. Love the story and the characters. 5 well deserved stars as always!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
It is always a good day when a new Bebop3 story is posted!

Keep them coming. We know we'll always get a well written story from you. Your hard work for the readers is greatly appreciated.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Thank you for another wonderful story.

I will love to read any story write with these characters. Thanks.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Celtic Noir

I really enjoyed this one. A well-written, smooth-flowing story that draws you in before grabbing you by the throat and shaking you hard!

Thank you, sir!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Really enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to more about adult William.

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago

Another great addition to the series. The variety keeps surprising me. I hope there will be more to come.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Wow! Wow, wow, wow! Did I say wow? Great story!

Your foreshadowing was intricate, your character development was wonderful, the plot was divine. Terrific story, one of the best ever!

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago

An enjoyable addition to an extensive set of stories.

Two minor things ... for me, there should have been more of the dog, come over to protect William again. And perhaps I read too quickly to pick it up, but the significance of the brooch/pin, who had it and who didn't, and how they interacted in the community -- I didn't pick up on that, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

There isn’t much romance in this story. It should be relabeled fantasy rather than romance.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Wellll....THAT was different!

Not a genre I'd be reading on purpose...Nevertheless, very well written.

Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I really enjoy your writing. Thank you!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Strange supernatural shit but very well written! 5 stars for sure and a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MC is more of a WIMP allowing his family to make decisions fot him, even his bitch grandmother snuck up on the flight. Fucking devious!!

AZPete1951AZPete195110 months ago

Started out very good but then ended with a bunch of really freaky shit. Definitely in the wrong category. Should be in Erotic Horror!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
NOTE: I'll be taking Painting By The Numbers down soon, so if you'd like to read, please do so quickly. In the meantime, the new Hop on the Bus story is moving along well. Coming up in 2024: Second Hand Hearts, a story in the Hop on the Bus universe, but with a twist. Than...

SIMILAR Stories