A Seniors Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sperm trickled down the crack of Laura's ass to coat her asshole and soil the bed sheets below. They lay still, entangled with one another and breathing hard as they tried to recover. "I needed this sooooo much, Gary," Laura managed to whisper in his ear as their sweaty bodies seemed stuck together, "It's so fantastic." Gary held Laura tightly and rolled them both over so Laura's body lay on top of his. He kissed her tenderly and she probed for his tongue. His cock was still inside her pussy which was involuntarily clenching and releasing it. The Cialis worked its wonder as he was still semi-hard, but not flaccid. She sat up on his belly as Gary lifted his head to nuzzle and lick her nipples. Laura held him to her breast as he 'nursed', moving his mouth from one breast to the other.

Gary finally stopped sucking her nipples and lay back on the bed. "You are a marvelous woman, Laura," he told her, "that was absolutely incredible!" Laura lay down on his chest again, pressing her breasts and nipples into Gary's chest. Her head lay on his upper chest and she rested there a few moments.

"Gary," she mused, "I wonder how many other people our age, with our same desires and needs, are sitting home wishing they could find someone, like I found you?" Gary shrugged his shoulders as he looked at Laura while she continued. "I have to confess something to you, Gary. When I met you the other night, I was out determined to find a lover. I wasn't seeking a permanent arrangement, but I was seeking a sexual encounter, because it had been so darn long since I had sex."

"How does that involve others like us? I think the 'others' will probably decide to go out and find people too, just as you and I did," Gary replied.

"I went out two weeks ago, but I didn't find anyone. I wanted to, but the lounge I was in was too dense with cigarette smoke, the music was too loud and I was surrounded with folks that were just too young for me," she told him. "There ought to be a club or place where folks our age could go...just...just to 'get laid', Gary!" Gary half smiled, thoughtfully, realizing that Laura was serious and that she was right too. "Gary, you must have some friends that have these needs too. I know that I do. Not all the women friends I have would go out, you know...'seeking', but I'm sure two or three of them would. In fact, they would go out 'seeking' if there was someplace without the smoke, drunks, and loud music."

"Perhaps we can start a sex club for senior citizens," Gary joked, trying to make light of the conversation. Laura bolted to a sitting position and looked down at Gary.

"That's it, Gary!" she declared. "We could start a sex club for older people...say fifty five and older, or something like that," Laura stated with elation. It doesn't have to be lot's of folks, just a few trustworthy souls who have our sorts of needs."

"But what if many people wanted to join? Wouldn't get out of hand?"

"The club could be set up in 'Cells' with just a few people in each cell, like six or eight, but no more. What do you think, Gary?"

"Outsiders might consider the 'Cell' meetings...orgies, Laura."

"God, I hope so," Laura replied with a big grin on her face. "That beats watching TV or baby sitting for our kids." She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the side. Grinning at Gary, she told him that their 'Mission, if they should choose to accept it', was to design the 'sex club for seniors' idea and turn it into reality. Further, she continued, they would meet here on this same bed next week and exchange ideas of how to start the club. "But we should make love again to assure that we like the idea as much next week as we do today. Agree?"

"Agreed," Gary said with a big grin on his face. "But first, I'd like to thank the 'Gods of Love' that arranged for me to meet a sexy good looking woman like you. Second, can you think of anything I might do with this?" he asked, holding his Cialis induced hardon for Laura to see.

"I'd tell you, but etiquette demands that I not talk with my mouth full," she replied. She engulfed his cock in her wonderfully expert mouth and slowly began to suck it. Gary groaned with pleasure as she took his cock deep into her throat several times while her magic tongue swirled over his cockhead. He knew that he would last much longer now since he had just cum and he just laid back to enjoy her gift to him. Laura's mouth moved up and down his hardon for several minutes before he felt the first stirrings of orgasm deep inside him.

Unsure whether Laura would accept him cumming in her mouth, Gary warned her as he gasped, "Jesus, Laura, I'm going to cum!" She heard the words and moaned while she redoubled her oral efforts and knowing he would cum soon, continued to suck his cock. She relished the thought that soon he would be spurting his warm cum into her mouth. It had been so long since that had happened and she was eager to experience it again. Her tongue was relentless as it swirled over his sensitive spot and his cockhead. Gary groaned deeply as his balls drew up tight and his cock exploded, spurting several ropes of his thick cum into Laura's mouth.

She moaned with pleasure as his warm frothy cum blasted into her mouth, filling it. Laura pushed her tongue hard against his velvety cockhead and swirled it over and around his glans intensifying the sensations coursing through Gary's cock. Volley after volley of his thick pearly cum emptied his balls into her mouth. Laura could feel his cum leaking from the corners of her mouth to flow down her chin in little rivulets. Finally, Gary fell back against the bed totally drained. Laura continued to suck his cock until it softened, became flaccid and slipped out of her mouth. She licked the rivulets of cum from her chin then kissed Gary, probing for his tongue with hers. He eagerly returned her kiss and pulled her into his embrace on top of him.

Her oral expertise was marvelous and it was several minutes before Gary recovered. It was nearly two o'clock am and Gary managed to force himself to get dressed. Laura put on her robe and walked him to the door as they made plans to meet again very soon. They kissed good night and Laura whispered 'thank you' in his ear. She held the door as Gary stepped out and walked to his car for the drive home.

A week later, he called Laura and she eagerly invited him to visit her. Soon, Gary pulled into Laura's driveway and went to her door to ring her doorbell. She opened the door wearing a lovely floor length red silk robe. Inside they embraced and kissed each other tenderly. Gary sat down on a couch as Laura untied her silk belt and let her robe slink from her shoulders to the floor. She stood before him smiling and naked. Gary pulled her closer to him as he covered her nipple with his mouth and began sucking it. Laura moaned with delight while he frequently moved from one nipple to the other. He grasped the sides of her breasts and brought her nipples together until they touched. Then he took them both into his mouth at the same time to draw his tongue over, around and between her nipples several times. Laura moaned in ecstasy as he simultaneously sucked both her nipples; a new experience for Laura.

She looked down at his lap to see a sizable bulge in his trousers, straining to be freed. He stood up and began to pull his shirt off while Laura unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. His boxers quickly followed and he stepped out of his pants and underwear. It was obvious to Laura that he had taken his 'helper' pills as his hardon pointed towards the ceiling. Gary sat down and Laura dropped to her knees to remove his shoes and socks. She parted his thighs then took his cock deep into her mouth to eagerly lick and suck it all over. He moaned with pleasure and oozed his thick clear precum.

She willingly accepted his salty sweet precum and swallowed it happily. Laura held his balls in her palm and blissfully sucked his cock. She felt his balls begin to draw up tight against him and she let his cock slip from her mouth. Laura decided not to squander this magnificent hardon on a blow job and she swiftly moved onto Gary's lap. She guided his hard cock into her pussy and groaned with delight as it began to slide deep into her eager pussy. Soon she felt herself impaled once again on Gray's wonderful cock. She pushed and ground her pussy around Gary's pubic area while she moaned in pleasure.

Gary leaned into Laura's chest to suck her nipples and passionately nurse on them, wishing they were full of milk. He kissed and licked her breasts and areolas as she fucked him. She closed her eyes tightly and laid her head back while she rotated her hips around his cock, clenching it often with the muscles of her pussy. Gary's passion swiftly rose even more as it felt that she was pleasantly strangling his cock. "Oh God, Gary," she cried, "suck them hard...bite them a little, sweet lover." Laura fucked him relentlessly as his tongue and mouth pillaged her wonderful tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, God," she groaned. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" she shouted, as her body was consumed in a powerful orgasm. She clenched his cock hard with her pussy while she spewed her juices all over Gary's pubes, cock and balls. In the middle of her orgasm, Gary cried out. His cock exploded, blasting huge wads of his thick rich cum deep into her pussy as it clutched his cock repeatedly. They moaned in unison as their mutual orgasms consumed them both. Finally, their orgasms subsided and they sat, one upon the other, as they drifted down from their orgiastic high.

Gary recovered first. He gently lifted Laura from his cock and sat her on the coach next to him. Her eyes were still tightly shut and her breathing was labored as he kneeled in front of her, spread her legs apart and placed them on his shoulders. Laura seemed to be in a dream state from the intensity of her orgasm. Gary covered her pussy with his mouth and began to lick her pussy, cleansing her of his cum. Realizing what was happening, Laura moaned with pleasure as he gathered their blended cum from her pussy. She shuddered each time his tongue flicked over her clitoris, but was thrilled with this never before felt pleasure. Gary finished and rose up with his mouth full of their blended cum. He drew Laura to him and kissed her deeply as their tongues entwined to share their co-mingled cum. They each swallowed their share and Laura lay down lengthwise on the couch. Gary sat next to the couch with his head on her belly as they rested. "Oh, Gary, that was so wonderful," Laura softly cooed as he nodded. "You're an amazing lover, Gary. I'm so glad I went into that bar last week." She rippled her fingers through his hair as she stroked it. They lay still, recovering from their second sexual encounter. "Have you thought about our sex club idea anymore, Gary?" Laura asked, sliding from the couch to the floor, to sit next to him.

"I love the idea, Laura, but I'm not sure how to go about asking others to join," he responded. Laura told him that she had wondered about that too. But she had lunch with a former client, a lady fifty eight years old, and the subject of sex came up. The woman lamented the fact that she hadn't had sex for over a year and had no prospects either. Her name was Abigail Bennet and she had been divorced for several years. Abigail's former lover had been transferred overseas by his company and she declined his offer to join him. Laura went on to say that Abigail told her she wasn't looking for love, but for a lover to satisfy her sexual cravings.

"I told her that I felt the same way and that I had met someone," Laura said. "I didn't tell her your name, but talked about our idea about a 'seniors club' to solve that very problem. I also invited her here tonight to explore our idea together."

"That's wonderful, Laura. We do need others involved if we're going to do this, but what about a man for her tonight?"

"There's another realtor I know, a Brian Walters. He's sixty and always making jokes or remarks about finding a 'Trophy wife' or a lover. I think he is really serious and not really making jokes. I called him this afternoon to tell him that there is someone I wanted him to meet. He seemed very interested in meeting Abigail so I invited him to come over too."

Gary was pleased that Laura had taken the initiative to invite some others to talk about this real sexual problem for seniors. Laura looked at the clock and told Gary they would be here in an hour. They got up and decided on a quick shower before getting dressed. They went upstairs and got into the shower together. They helped one another bathe and played with each other a little. Laura told Gary that that there would be more 'playtime' later, and they finished their shower to dry themselves. Gary quickly dressed. Laura hurried to dress herself too and they descended the stairs together.

"I bought some wine and chilled it in the fridge," Laura said. "There are snacks on the kitchen counter too." Gary uncorked a bottle of red Zinfandel and placed it in an ice bucket. Laura swiftly straightened out the living room where they just made love. The doorbell rang just as Laura had placed the snacks and wine glasses on the coffee table. She went to the door to greet Abigail and welcome her. Laura introduced her to Gary who felt just a bit uneasy. He correctly surmised that Abigail suspected that it was he who Laura spoke of at lunch.

He shook off the uneasiness and the three of them moved to the living room to await Brian's arrival. Abigail was a pleasant looking woman about five feet, six inches tall, weighed around one hundred twenty five pounds. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, a very shapely body with breasts Gary estimated to be in the thirty four C, range. She told Gary and Laura that she preferred to be called Abby. While they waited, Laura told Gary and Abby that she talked with Brian about their proposed 'seniors club' and he welcomed the idea.

The door bell rang again and Laura answered the door to greet Brian. Laura introduced him to Abby and Gary. Brian was a nice looking man, nearly six feet tall. He had brown hair, streaked with gray, and an agreeable smile. Laura suggested they all sit in a more secluded 'conversation area' at one end of her living room. She served the wine and offered the snacks as her guests sipped their Zinfandel. All four of them were aware of the evening's topic for discussion, but were uneasy as to how to open the dialogue.

Laura again took the initiative, "Well, we all know what we came here to discuss so we should get right to it. Each of us is in the dreaded 'seniors' age group and suffer from a lack of the intimacy we often desire. Gary and I met last week and have had very satisfying sex together. We are not in love, nor do we seek to get married, but we have become lovers, at least for now. Gary was impressed with Laura's ease in opening this intimate and personal discussion.

"We each have tried to find someone to be intimate with, but have found it to be difficult to accomplish. Bars are too smoky, music too loud and the other patrons too young. Of course, these days there is a disease factor too, so we all must be careful. We concluded that other seniors face the same situation. So we thought about the 'sex club' idea for seniors like us." Brian and Abby were keenly interested in hearing more about this idea. Laura continued, "What we would like to do is get interested seniors together for the purpose of having satisfying and safe sex without any preconceived notions. If a couple fall in love and want to get married...fine. But the clubs emphasis would primarily be a forum to find sexual encounters." Laura paused then asked Abigail and Brian, "What do you think?"

Abby spoke out first, "I think it's a great idea. I also think that there should be a way to let other people, in the 'club', know about their preferences, or taboos, too. After all, what one person likes, may not be another's 'cup of tea'." She paused while the others nodded their heads in agreement. Laura asked her to be more specific and Abby continued. "There should be open discussion of likes and dislikes. We each should tell the others of our fantasies; whether we want give or receive oral sex, have anal sex, group sex or have bisexual desires, the whole nine yards," she concluded. The others agreed.

"I like that idea," Laura offered. "We should also let the others know if we have limits or if we seek kinky stuff. After all we are not novices and won't be shocked by what people want to do sexually." They sipped more wine and as they mellowed, the discussion flowed more easily. Gary suggested that they try telling one another now what their likes, dislikes and limits are. That way they can experience what others will go through when they first 'join' the club. Further, they should all be prepared to repeat this about themselves whenever a person attends a get together for the first time. Brian cautioned that they shouldn't keep any records or photo's, because they might fall into the wrong hands and all agreed to that suggestion too.

Gary poured himself another glass of wine and drank a large swallow. He offered to reveal intimate information about his likes, dislikes and limits. He disclosed that he loved all hetero sex, all positions, both giving and receiving oral sex, anal sex, occasional 'cream pies', light S & M, group sex and admitted to having had some bisexual experiences. Brian went next and said that he loved and has done nearly everything Gary just outlined. He had never experienced S & M, bi-sex, or 'cream pies' although he had tasted his semen. Brian added that he was very curious about the things he hadn't yet experienced, and would like to try them at least once.

Laura smiled at the others and said that she was solidly in Gary's camp and enjoyed the same things. Abby swallowed hard and nervously revealed that she enjoyed all hetero sex, giving and receiving oral sex to include swallowing. Further, she had participated in a single group sex experience and enjoyed it. Although she hadn't had nor wanted anal sex, S & M or any bisexual experiences, she too was now very curious to try those things too. Abby said that no one had said anything about limits, but she would specify hers. "No kids, people younger than twenty one, water sports, scat or other disgusting things, animals, body piercing and permanent marks or scars." The others all agreed with the limits that Abby outlined.

Laura glanced at both Gary's and Brian's laps and saw bulges in both of their pants. Abby had noticed the bulges too, admitting to herself that she had become very aroused from their discussion. She stood up and finished her remaining wine in a single gulp then announced that she needed a second group sex experience. The others applauded as Abby began to unbutton her dress. They all seemed to come to the same conclusion to wait to see how far Abby would go before joining her. The wine and conversation had aroused her so much that she was eager to be the first to reveal her self. The buttons on Abby's dress descended to the hem and she kept the dress together until she had loosened the last one.

She straightened up and pulled the dress from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Abby stood in her low cut satin panties and a lacy bra. When she reached behind her to unclasp her bra, Laura, Gary and Brian stood up and began to swiftly undress. Abby's bra fluttered to the floor revealing her breasts. They were well shaped and had lost some firmness, but still looked good and desirable. Brian was naked and dropped to his knees in front of Abby. She smiled when his thumbs entered the waistband of her panties and he slowly pulled them down. He held them as she stepped out of them revealing the soft curls of her full brown bush.

Brian nuzzled her bush then kissed her belly just below her navel. Abby looked down to see Brian's hardon, six and a half inches in length and thick. She moaned as Brian licked his way to her breasts and she bent over to let her tits rub across his face. Brian kissed each nipple then began to nuzzle his face against her breasts. Abby felt her pussy getting damp as he licked her breasts allowing them to press against his face as he licked the undersides. She moaned as her breathing became labored while his hands grasped her firm asscheeks to gently knead them. He flicked his tongue over her nipples several time and she sighed with delight. Both of them were oblivious to Laura and Gary as they sat on the couch watching them. Laura sat on Gary's lap with her back against his chest with her head on his shoulder and guided Gary's cock into her wet pussy.