A Sensual Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a big step for me; we'd only been going out for a few weeks—usually just once or twice a week at that—and we hadn't slept together, or really done much more than a bit of kissing. [Remember, dear, this was long ago. Sex had hardly been invented yet!] But Emma's answer couldn't have been clearer. She touched my cheek with her hand, kissed me, then turned to Greta and Dell and said, "Good night. See you tomorrow." Dell grinned, Greta blew her a kiss, and we turned and began walking across campus to my room.

I call it walking, but it felt more like floating. If either of us spoke, I don't remember any of the words we might have used. But I do remember looking into Emma's eyes, and feeling that this was where I should be, that looking into those eyes for the rest of my life would be more happiness than I had ever dreamed possible.

How long did we walk? Fifteen minutes? Twenty? Two hours? I couldn't tell then, and don't remember now. It felt as though we had moved out of time, beyond it, and I had no wish to ever come back.

But suddenly we were at the door of my building, just across the street from the campus. I was so surprised by this, it must've been quite comic, because Emma laughed and then kissed me. I fumbled for my keys and we went into the building, and took the elevator up to my apartment on the sixth floor.

It was just a studio, and not a large one at that, but fortunately I had very few possessions, so it was relatively neat. Emma walked over to the window and looked out at the street and the college buildings across the way. I knew I should offer her something to drink, or a bite to eat, or even just a chair to sit on, but I couldn't remember if I had any food or beverages in the house, and the only chair was the one at the table (which doubled as my desk), and that had a stack of books on it. I was on my way to move the books when Emma called softly to me. "Marty, come look."

I walked over to her at the window. She put her arm around me and pointed with her other hand. "There. The light?" There was a faint amber light atop one of the buildings, perhaps half a mile away, flashing on and off; the kind of light used to mark construction hazards on highways. Emma looked at me. "Greta and I put it there." She smiled. "So our sailors will be able to find their way home."

I held her close. There were tears in my eyes, for I knew that from then on, wherever Emma was would be my home. "Come live with me and be my love," I recited. "And we will..." I paused, afraid to say, even to remember, what came next.

"And we will all the pleasures prove," she continued. "That valleys, groves, hills, and fields, Woods or steepy mountain yields." Her soft hand touched my cheek, and I turned my head slightly to kiss it. "I want to make love with you, Marty Grant," she said. "Let's go to bed."

It would be an understatement of classic proportions to say that those were the sweetest words I had ever heard. I embraced Emma, holding her so tightly as to lift her bodily off the floor, and I swung her, twirled her, danced her, floated with her, over to the bed, and sat down with her on my lap. Tight as I was holding her, fervently as we were kissing, she yet managed to get her hands between us and unbutton my shirt. Those soft, slender fingers, gliding over the skin of my chest and sides and belly, thinking of that moment I can feel once again the tingling at the nape of my neck, and the stiffening of my cock as it pushed up against her beautiful ass. Reluctant as I was to break off our kiss, I had to get her undressed, to see and touch and taste that clear soft skin of her arms and shoulders and breasts, the firm mounds of her ass-cheeks, and to bury my tongue in her honey-pot.

Yet even in that moment, when I was almost overpowered by the strength of my desire, I was aware, and made blissfully, joyously, deliriously happy by the awareness, that Emma wanted this as much as I. I stopped for a moment, humbled by that realization, and took her in my arms again. How I wished that my tongue could be possessed of the eloquence of all the poets of all the ages, that I could tell her all she meant to me, and all I would be to her, if she would let me.

But who has such words at command in such a moment? The best I could muster was no more than "I love you," repeated three or four, or perhaps six or eight, times, with a few "my darlings" and "dear, dearest Emmas" thrown in. No, there was no poetry, but in a moment such as that, when your senses are alive, and your body is completely in tune with another's, it really isn't missed. We knew how we felt, and that was enough, and more than enough.

So after the embrace, and the kisses, and the murmurings, we were back to the business of undressing each other. Undressing a lover for the first time is always such a fraught undertaking! You desperately want them to be naked, to drink in all the beauty you have known to be so close, but just hidden from sight, yet as each new patch of previously unexplored flesh is revealed, you find yourself stopping to gaze upon it, to touch, kiss, and savor it, this new, precious mystery. Look! A shoulder, its curve so graceful, leading one's gaze from the long, slender neck down to the lovely upper arm, who has ever seen such a miracle? And here, an elbow, undreamed of beauty in so humble a spot! What's this? An elegant blue vein, traversing the length of the forearm, how could any number of kisses upon it be enough? And suddenly, unbelievably, there is revealed that quintessence of all femininity, the exquisite, proud, shy, brazen, delicate, utterly delightful breast. So long coyly hidden under that clothing which nevertheless sought to display and emphasize it, finally exposed to view and begging, demanding, to be kissed and stroked and made much of. Could there possibly be further, even greater delights? Impossible, yet true, for further down is the trim, taut belly, and only a hand's breadth or two beyond, that most secret place, dreamed of by boys, coveted by men, perfectly shaped to accept the questing finger, the probing tongue, and yes, at last, the thrusting dick! Your heart thrills when it first comes into view, and when you find it moist and eager to receive all the attentions you long to lavish upon it, ah, what bliss!

That and more is what I remember of that night, but what did Emma feel? I can only try to reconstruct her feelings from what I recall of her actions. I can see her smiling at me as she held my face in her hands, then she was kissing me, her hands running down my back, pulling my shirt loose from my trousers. Then her hands were upon my skin—how my flesh tingled at her touch!—and she leaned her weight against me, pushing me back to lie upon the bed. She straddled my belly, stroking my chest, then her hands were behind her back, unbuckling my belt, unfastening my pants, liberating my cock, which she grasped so firmly, yet so gently, stroking it from the head right down to my balls, and then she was leaning down to kiss me again.

Was she already naked at this point? She must have been, because in the next moment, or the next I can recall, she had moved up my torso, her knees on either side of my head, and presented to my delighted but scarce-believing mouth her precious, precious cunt, and my tongue was inside her, my lips fastened to her clit, my hands cradling her delectable ass, and her hips were rocking back and forth, as we strove together to give her all the pleasure she so obviously craved, and so richly deserved. Then the fingers of her right hand were twined in my hair, and her left hand reached around behind her to once again grasp my prick, and then I felt her body shudder as her first orgasm rolled over and through her.

How I wanted to get my cock into her! But how could I even consider wanting her to remove her tasty twat from my mouth? I kept tonguing her, thrilled at the cries and moans of delight which accompanied her climax. And then both her hands were upon my head again, her body sliding back down my torso, her lips glued to mine, and my aching cock was enfolded by her pussy. My hips thrust up, and my shaft was fully buried within her. Our crotches pressed together, rubbing, circling, striving to maximize the oh so delightful friction, my fingers parted her ass-cheeks and my fingertip found the tight ring of her anus, rubbed it lightly, insinuatingly, and Emma murmured "Yes, yes," into my mouth, and I moistened my finger with the dew from her pussy and returned it to her ass, where now it slid in, just a bit, only the tip, and then both our bodies were in spasm as my cock exploded and her cunt contracted, squeezing and releasing and squeezing again, milking every drop of cum from my throbbing member.

We lay together on my bed in the posture where we'd finished, her atop me, her head resting on my shoulder, my prick still within her, no longer rigid and desperate for release, but still quite firm, as though merely waiting for a tasteful interval to pass before resuming its pleasant labors. And Emma too, though quite relaxed in the afterglow of our first fuck, seemed also to be ready to resume, for the walls of her vagina continued, a few times every minute, to contract and massage the welcome intruder still lodged within her.

I stroked her back, her sides, her ass, her hair, breathing sighs of the most absolute content I'd ever felt, and then, scarcely conscious of what I was doing, I murmured in her ear, "Emma Woodley, will you marry me?"

And Emma raised her head, and smiled at me, and replied, "I believe I just did, Marty Grant. But I think it would be wonderful to have a party and invite all our friends to celebrate."

I clutched her to me, and kissed her, and my dick twitched, and once again we were fucking, our bodies struggling as though they wished to merge completely. We rolled and I was atop her, and then I had entered her from the rear, my hands cradling her lovely breasts as her ass pressed back hard against me, and then I was in her mouth, she clutching my ass, pulling me further into her, until at last she was back atop me, seated this time, her hands upon my chest as once more our bodies came in perfect synchrony, her cunt massaging my cock as it spurted its seed into her.

After that, we snuggled together under the sheets, not wanting to lose physical contact for even a second, nor wanting to lose sight of each other in sleep, relaxed and tired though we were. "So tell me," asked Emma softly, "what made you so forward all of a sudden tonight?"

I smiled, somewhat sheepishly I think. "I became aware that old time was still a-flying? Or that you might not want to wait for me forever? Or...I don't know, why do you think?"

She lightly touched my cheek, my nose, my lips, and said, "Did you perhaps hear a rumor about Greta and me?"

"If I did, I hope it wasn't just a rumor. I'd hate to think that Dell is the sort of guy who'd go around spreading rumors about girls."

"I don't think he is. At least, not unless the girls ask him to."

I looked at her, my eyes wide. "You little minx," I said. "Do you mean to say that was all made up, that you just had him tell me that to see if it would get me going?" I wasn't sure if I was angry at being misled, or just embarrassed at being found to be gullible.

"Actually, what I mean to say is that it's all true, and the three of us hoped that if you realized I wasn't an unapproachable virgin you might loosen up a bit."

"When you say it's all true, you mean..."

"I mean that Greta and I have been sleeping together since about two weeks after we met last fall. And we love each other and don't plan on stopping sleeping together. But we also both like dick. So some nights she sleeps with Dell, and we've been hoping that eventually I wouldn't have to sleep alone on those nights." She paused and kissed me. "If this hadn't worked, we were going to put our beds together and share Dell."

I shook my head. "Fond as I am of Dell, I'm glad you weren't driven to such a desperate measure. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, when he started telling me about you and Greta, I felt a twinge—more than a twinge—of jealousy. I thought that perhaps he knew so much because he'd already been to bed with you."

"Would that be a problem?"

I touched her cheek lightly and kissed her. "I love you, Emma. I want to spend my life with you. But I'm not so stuck on myself as to think I could ever be all-in-all to you or anyone else. Yes, I was thrilled to learn that you loved women too and I hope you and Greta will be able to continue to enjoy each other. But I also believe that you will always be a free person. If you choose to take other lovers, that will always be your right." I kissed her again. "I just hope you'll always find room for me as well."

Emma studied me. "I don't think my dance card will ever be so full that I can't squeeze you in, Mr Grant. But are you sure you're okay with me sleeping with Greta?"

I laughed. "Am I okay with two beautiful women, both of whom I love, making love together?" I moved her hand down to my prick, which was rapidly growing once more. "Take a guess."

Emma smiled, stroked my cock, then quickly slid down in the bed and gave it a few sucks. She looked at me and said, "I value my freedom, and because I do I hope I'll always remember that you need it, and deserve it, as much as I do. But let's just always be open and honest about it. Okay?"

"Okay. Anything you want to know now?"

"Let's see..." Emma smiled mischievously. "Have you slept with anyone else since the first time we fucked?"

I smiled back at her. "I don't recall sleeping with anyone...unless perhaps I'm just dreaming now? And I very much hope that we're going to fuck again before I do sleep."

Emma kissed the head of my prick and said, "We better, mister. Anything you want to know before we start?"

I paused. I wasn't sure I really cared, but it nagged at me and I wanted to know for sure. "You say you and Greta hadn't gotten around to sharing Dell?"

"Not yet," she said. "I've only watched them fuck." She moved her legs back up the bed so that she was once more straddling my head, her pussy inches above my mouth, but her head down by my crotch this time. "And I fucked myself with a vibrator while I was watching. Does that count?"

"I'd say no," I replied. "Tell Greta she still owes you."

"I will," she said, "and that she's going to have to join us so that I can have her eat me while I watch you fucking her. But right now, let's sixty-nine. I want you to cum in my mouth."

How could I refuse?

Gabby exhaled with a whistle. "Wow. Mom was really..."

"A match for Dad?" Rick reached to take the next batch of pages from his sister. "But don't tell me. I want to read it for myself."

Gabby slowly stood up from the table and began collecting the dirty dishes. "I'm gonna take a break and clean up while you read. Looks like the next part is about them and the Kellers."

"Let the dishes wait. Sit with me while I read the rest of this." He took her hand and she settled onto his lap.

"This seat's a little lumpy, Ricky." She reached her hand under her backside so she could rub Rick's quite stiff prick. "Does this mean you two are glad to see me?"

"Always. Though we're also getting a charge out of Dad's story." Gabby put her arms around Rick's neck and the twins held each other close while Rick read.

In just a few minutes, Rick reached the spot where Gabby had left off reading. He stroked his sister's arm and kissed her hair. "Holy shit, Gab. Your parents were really something. Reading this, boy, I can totally see how much like Mom you are."

Gabby had to chuckle. "And you are so much like Daddy."

Rick looked at her. "How so?"

"You're both such romantics."

"You mean, old softies," said Rick with a laugh.

"No, I don't think that's right," said Gabby, squeezing her brother's dick. "I think it might take a bit of work to soften this fella up."

"Know anybody who'd like the job?"

"Maybe. I've heard there's somebody who's had a bit of experience at that sort of work, but he's not here right now."

"Ah, that's right, you haven't had a chance to interview him yet. Well, from what I've seen, he's pretty good. And I hear he's quite versatile."

"You mean he can handle different types of apparatus?" asked Gabby, giving another squeeze to Rick's tool.

"That's what I've heard. I'd be willing to set up a meeting so you could conduct your due-diligence."

Gabby smiled and leaned her forehead against her brother's. "That sounds like a good idea. Could you be at the meeting too?"

Rick kissed his sister, long and slow. "Love to." Again the twins kissed. As Rick's hands moved over Gabby's back and shoulders, her towel came loose and slipped down. Both twins sighed, enjoying the skin-to-skin contact. Rick stood, lifting his now-naked sister in his arms. "I bet you've missed sleeping in your own bed. Shall I take you there now?"

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful." Gabby hugged him tightly. "But could you stay with me for a bit? I'm not used to sleeping all by myself."

Rick heaved a prodigious sigh. "Oh, I suppose so. That's the trouble with being an old softy, people are always asking you to do things, and you can never say no."

Gabby kissed his cheek and said, "Poor baby. I'll have to do what I can to make sure the job isn't too hard."

Rick grinned. "I'm guessing it'll be just hard enough to make us both happy."

CHAPTER 22 -- Gabby Meets Murph

It was difficult walking upstairs to Gabby's room, as neither twin wished to break off the kiss which followed Rick's joke, but somehow they managed. Neither minded the slowness of the ascent, for Gabby's hand had made its way to Rick's crotch and found just how hard things already were for her brother. Needless to say, she was delighted to do what she could to make it even harder. By the time the two had reached Gabby's bedroom door, Rick's trousers were around his ankles, his briefs were at his knees, and Gabby had slipped from her brother's arms so that she could help him remove them entirely. This required the use of both hands, but the dear girl could not bear the thought of leaving her brother's cock unattended, so her soft and lovely mouth replaced her hand on that splendid tool. Rick leaned against the door frame so that he could assist Gabby's work, lifting first his right foot, then his left, as she pushed his pants and underwear to the floor. His lower clothing removed, Rick planted his feet just more than shoulder-width apart, took his sister's head between his hands, and fucked her face. Seven, eight, nine quick strokes, a pause as he groaned and clutched her head tightly to his crotch, then again pistoning his prick in and out of her mouth, eight, ten, twelve times. No, he had to stop, he couldn't let this end so quickly! He drew back, withdrawing his dick from Gabby's lips, reached down and pulled her to her feet. Clasping her to him, he kissed her neck, lifted her from the floor, turned and staggered backward, collapsing onto the bed with his sister atop him.

Gabby lifted herself slightly, kissed her brother's lips, then slid up his torso, bringing her pussy against his mouth. Ah, what bliss for both! Gabby clutched Rick's head with both hands, Rick's hands flew to Gabby's ass and crushed her cunt against his mouth, his tongue separating her labia and reaching deep within her. Gabby's back arched, she gasped for breath, then leaned forward and thrust with her hips, seeking even more penetration by her brother's tongue. She toppled sideways and was lying on the bed, and Rick quickly slid upward and brought his cock against the entrance of her cunt. Gabby's hand quickly but gently grasped it and rubbed the head along her dripping pussy, and then, as if magnetized, the sibs' hips moved toward each other and Rick's throbbing cock disappeared within his sister's aching cunt.