A Sensual Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment they were still, then Rick rolled to his back, pulling Gabby upward so they could fuck with her on top. At last his hands could cup and stroke and fondle her lovely tits, while Gabby pressed her hands against his chest and ground her pussy against him. All too soon, Rick could bear no more; over the edge he went, his cock shuddered and his cum spouted up within his sister's body.

But even after cumming, Rick held himself as rigidly as he could, wanting his twin to enjoy herself as fully, no, even more fully, than he had. And Gabby continued driving, twisting, swirling her hips upon and against him, her eyes tightly closed, her breath coming quicker and quicker, until she cried out and fell forward upon her brother's strong chest.

The two lay together, not speaking for some minutes as they recovered their breath. Rick stroked his sister's shining hair, his hand moving down her back to caress her ass. Gabby rubbed her brother's shoulder and upper arm, then turned her head just slightly so she could kiss his collar bone.

"Welcome home, sis," said Rick softly. "You gonna stay for awhile, I hope?"

Gabby smiled. "I just might, little brother. Since you miss me so much when I'm gone."

Rick held her tightly, and the twins fell into a light doze. Though not deeply asleep, they didn't hear the door as Murph returned home, nor his footsteps on the stairs as he climbed to his room. As he passed Gabby's open door, he was arrested by the sight of the twins, naked in each others' arms. "Jesus Mary and Joseph," he muttered to himself, shaking his head slowly. "Cousin Michelle, you've more fortitude than I, to be able to willfully be parted from such a sight as this." He continued quietly on his way to his own room, where he stripped off his work clothes and went to shower.

Gabby stirred in her sleep. Lifting her head, she gradually recognized the sound of running water. Carefully, she moved off of Rick in order to go investigate. "Shhh...be right back, Ricky," she said quietly, as her brother's eyes opened slightly. He sighed, his eyes closed again, and Gabby went to see who else was in the house.

Once in the hall, she could tell the sound was coming from the spare room, which her brother had told her was now Murph's room. The door was open, though no light was on. Gabby entered and saw that the bathroom door was ajar, spilling a bit of light across the floor and onto the bed. She went to the door and pushed it open just enough to see the shower. There was Murph, naked under the stream of water, eyes closed, his head thrown back as the water struck his face and coursed down his torso. Gabby admired his tall and well-shaped form, the narrow hips, strong shoulders, and quite pleasing face. He seemed to smile just slightly, and looking downward, Gabby could see that yes, his hands were busy, soaping his cock and balls. He stroked the thick rod slowly, up and down with his right hand, while his left fondled his heavy testicles. Not wanting to startle him, Gabby stood silently, but gently pushed the door farther open. She hoped that Murph would notice her presence but did not want him to stop playing with himself. Such a handsome toy surely deserved as much attention as it could get! So entrancing was the show that Gabby, all unconscious of her own nudity, began quietly toying with her pussy lips, still moist from fucking with Rick.

Murph turned in the shower to allow the water to rinse his crotch, continuing to tug his dick all the while. He seemed intent on something more than just idle play by this point, and Gabby, fearing that she would have no part in helping him spill his seed, realized she would have to speak.

"Hi Murph," she said softly, though not so softly as to be entirely unheard.

The handsome Irishman turned toward the soothing voice. "Miss Gabby, is it?" he said, sounding completely unsurprised, his hands slowing only slightly in their stroking of his prick and ball sack. "Tis grand to finally be meeting you face-to-face! Shall I perhaps finish up in here so's I can come shake your hand?"

Gabby laughed. "Well, I'd prefer you didn't finish in there, but I would like it if you could dry off and come to my room so Rick can do a proper introduction."

"Ah!" exclaimed Murph, as he stopped masturbating and turned off the water. "A proper introduction! Well, Rick's just the lad for the job I should say, as he's well-acquainted with us both. If I could trouble you to hand me that towel, I'll be dry and ready to wait upon you wherever you please."

Handing him the towel, Gabby turned to go, saying, "I'll see if Rick's awake. If he's not, I guess you'll have to introduce yourself."

"It'll be my pleasure I'm sure, however it chances!"

Gabby paused in the doorway to turn slightly and take a last, lingering look at Murph, and to afford him a good view of her ass and her breast. He was toweling his hair, and his prick still stood at full attention as he grinned in appreciation of the view. She smiled, then turned and went quickly back to her room.

"A grand lass indeed," said Murph, as he began drying his crotch.

Gabby skipped into her room and climbed carefully onto the bed, kneeling by her sleeping brother. Holding her hair back with one hand, she leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. "Ricky," she whispered, "wake up, sleepyhead. We're expecting company."

Rick's eyes opened as he reached up and hugged his sister to him. "Company, eh? Not sure we're in a fit state to receive right now." He stroked Gabby's hair and kissed her nose. "Don't have any refreshments prepared."

"Well, he'll just have to make do with whatever we can provide for him," she replied, reaching down and fondling his cock. "I've been told he's not a fussy eater."

"You've been told, eh? So you haven't actually met this company?"

"Not formally, no."

A pleasant Irish voice came from the doorway. "Rick, lad, if you're not too busy entertaining the young lady at the moment, I'd be honored if you'd present me to her properly."

"Step in, Murph, step in," he chuckled. "Gabby, may I present to you a very good friend, Mr Donald Aloysius Murphy, known to all and sundry as Murph. Murph, make your obeisance to my sister, mistress of the Grant household, Gabrielle Veronica Grant. Known to her intimates as Gabby."

Murph bowed deeply, saying, "Ah, this is a pleasure I've looked forward to since the moment I first heard of you, Miss Grant. Might I say that I hope before long to be counted among those intimates of whom your brother speaks."

Gabby looked at him and burst out laughing. "Oh Rick, I had no idea your friend was so formal. In fact, didn't you say he acted like you were old friends—old and very, very dear friends—right from the beginning?" She wagged her finger playfully at Murph. "Rick and I have always regarded each others' friends as our own. I'd hoped you'd be as...friendly to me as you were to him."

Murph grinned broadly. "Well, in that case, it'd be insulting of me not to." He took hold of his dick and stepped close to the bed. "Do you think you could help me out with this bit of a problem? Even after a nice hot shower, 'tis almost painfully stiff."

"I thought you'd never ask," replied Gabby, taking his staff in hand. "And you'll find a snack waiting for you belowstairs," she continued, rubbing her pussy with her other hand, "once we've eased your stiffness." She smiled, then closed her mouth around Murph's waiting cock.

It was early morning when Gabby awoke. She sighed deeply, thinking about her wonderful homecoming, how happy she'd been to see Rick, how marvelous it had been to get his dick inside her once more. Or rather, twice more, she thought with a smile of contentment. And meeting Murph, certainly she'd been looking forward to that, and the meeting had not disappointed. Oh, that was an understatement! For after she had sucked him off—how sweet it had been to receive that mouthful of Irish cream!—Rick had held her and caressed her tits while Murph had eaten her pussy until she could bear it no more. Then, after the three had lain together for a time, talking (hands wandering over cocks and twats and tits), Murph telling a bit about the work that had kept him late, Gabby sharing details of her weekend with Amy and Jen (she wasn't really opposed to telling after kissing, and the boys enjoyed hearing about it so much!), she had noticed that their dicks seemed to be looking for more entertainment. "You two should sixty-nine," she'd said. "I'd love to see that up close." And so they had, and Gabby had finger-fucked Rick's ass with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other, and she had cum, and the boys had cum, and they had all fallen asleep just as they lay.

And now, Gabby turned to her left, to the welcome sight of her brother's beautiful ass. She smiled; how tempting it was, so strong, the muscles so well-defined, and how much Rick enjoyed having her stroke and finger it! She rubbed her pussy, her eyes closing as she sighed deeply once again. Rick wouldn't mind if she woke him by caressing his butt, would he? Not likely, and she was reaching to touch it, to seek out and probe his handsome asshole, when she heard the front door open.

Carefully, Gabby rolled out of bed as quietly as she could. Three strides took her out the bedroom door and she was running down the stairs. Her father was just going into the kitchen when she caught him, crying "Daddy!" and leaping into his arms.

"Pumpkin! How are you?" Marston Grant held his naked daughter tightly, his left arm around her upper back, his right hand under her buttocks as she wrapped her legs around him. How glad he was to see her, and to know she was glad to see him. "How was your trip?"

"Wonderful! It was so great to see Jen, and to meet Amy. She is just amazing, so smart, and beautiful, and just nice. We got along so great, right from the start." She kissed her father. "But it's good to be home. I was so happy to see Ricky, he was waiting for me at the train, it was nice to feel that maybe he'd missed me as much as I'd missed him."

"Your brother isn't the only one who missed you, dolly. I was so sorry I couldn't be here to greet you, but I knew Rick wanted some time with you, and that you'd want to meet Murph, and then the Kellers invited me over, and one thing led to another..."

"Oh? Anything that'll appear in your memoirs?"

"It's possible. Did you read what I left for you?"

"Part of it, up to where you and Mom went to bed for the first time. But then one thing led to another..."

Dr Grant laughed. "I hope they were good things. Mine were."

Gabby kissed her father again. "Mine were too. Both of them. Maybe if you're home tonight we can compare notes."

"If my princess wishes it, I will definitely be home tonight."

"She does wish it. And she wishes to make you a special dinner. What would you like?"

"Let's see...It's been a while since you and Rick made pizza, how about that?"

"With a nice garden salad, some good wine—or beer, Rick would rather have beer, I think—just have to make sure we have everything we need." One more kiss for her father and she slid from his arms and ran into the kitchen to check for the ingredients.

Dr Grant smiled. What a delightful girl! So like her mother. Pity he had to go to work, he thought as she bent to look in the vegetable drawer of the refrigerator. Dell and Greta had given his dick a thorough work-out the night before, but holding Gabby in his arms, and now, the sight of her lovely ass, had his member eagerly straining upward, hoping to be called back to its pleasurable task again.

"I've got to go get ready for work, princess, but I'll expect a kiss good-bye before I leave."

"Would you like me to make you some breakfast before you go? Some eggs or something?"

"That's lovely of you sweetheart, but I'm running a little late here. Besides, we have a staff meeting this morning, so there'll be lox and bagels and such."

Gabby closed the fridge and walked toward him. "And fruit? Make sure to have some fruit."

"Yes, we always have fruit too," her father replied with a chuckle.

"Good." She took his hand and kissed him. "Do you know if there's mozzarella? I didn't see any."

"You'll have to ask Rick, pumpkin. He's head of the kitchen. I'm only allowed in at mealtimes." He winked conspiratorially at Gabby. "Though I do sneak in occasionally to get a snack. But don't tell your brother."

Gabby laughed. "Your secret's safe. Well, I'll finish checking for everything and make a shopping list," she said, as she went back to looking in the cupboards.

With a last smile for his dear girl, Dr Grant turned and headed upstairs to shower and change. Passing Gabby's room, he saw Rick and Murph, still asleep. He paused, enjoying the sight of the two naked youths lying sprawled across the bed, Rick's strong left arm caught between Murph's powerful thighs and pressed up against Murph's balls. He wondered if Gabby had spoken to Rick of her desire to have him join her in their father's bed, and if she had, how he had responded. Well, he supposed he'd find out soon enough. Just as he was about to continue on toward his own room, Rick rolled on to his side, and Dr Grant saw his son's handsome cock, hard and ready for action. Maybe tonight, he thought as he slowly walked away, or if not tonight, soon.

Shortly after, Murph stretched and began to wake. Misty, dream-like memories of the night before played behind his still-closed eyes, and his cock cried out for attention. Reaching to stroke it with his hand, he encountered Rick's forearm and pressed his prick against it. As his eyes began to open, they saw a most agreeable sight, his friend's stalwart dick close at hand. He grasped it gently and licked it from the tip right down to the ball-sack. But then, becoming aware of the noises down in the kitchen and from somewhere along the hall, he realized that it must be morning, and he was expected back at the Foundation for another day's work. Giving Rick's dick a light squeeze, he muttered to himself, "Good-bye for now, though I'm sure we'll meet again," and rolled out of bed.

Passing Dr Grant's door on the way to his own room, Murph saw the doctor, fresh from the shower, drying himself. "Morning to you, doctor, I hope as you're well today."

"Good morning, Murph. I feel splendid. And how about you?"

"Ah, after such a wonderful sound sleep as I've had, I think I feel as fine as the day promises to be."

"Glad to hear it," responded the doctor with a smile. "Gabby seemed quite chipper this morning as well. She was quite pleased with the homecoming you and Rick provided her."

Murph took a step into the doctor's room. "Dr Grant," he began, "I can't begin to tell you how fortunate I am to have met and found favor with you, and young Rick, and now Miss Gabby. That she's pleased to have made me acquaintance means everything to me, for she's a rare pearl, a pearl of the world, and if ever I say or do anything to lose her good opinion, I'll be a sorry man indeed."

Struck by the seriousness with which the young man spoke, Dr Grant stopped drying himself, dropped his towel, and walked over to him. Placing a hand on each of Murph's shoulders, he looked intently at his face. "The thought does you credit, and unless I'm very much mistaken, I doubt you'll ever be in danger of forfeiting her esteem." With that, he embraced Murph tightly, and said, "As for who's fortunate, meeting you was a great day for me and for my children. Son."

"I hope I'll prove worthy of the appellation, doctor."

The two looked at each other for a moment, then Dr Grant said, "All right, let's get ready for work."

By the time Rick finally convinced himself that no one was coming back to make use of the hard-on he was so carefully maintaining, with deft strokes of his hand and lustful thoughts of his sister (and of Murph, and Jen...and oh yes, many thoughts of Amy), Murph and Dr Grant had left for the walk to the Foundation offices. Rick had just swung his feet to the floor when Gabby appeared in the doorway.

"Goodness, somebody's a slug-a-bed today," she said as she bustled in and went to her dresser to start getting her clothes for the day.

"I kept hoping you'd come back and join me," Rick replied. "I haven't told you how much I love you since practically forever."

Gabby chuckled. "You can tell me after you get back from your shopping trip. I've left you a list downstairs. The kitchen looks like I've been gone for a month, there's nothing to eat in the house. Right now, I'm going to take a shower."

Rick groaned and rose slowly to his feet, saying, "Serves me right. I should've made you wait at the station yesterday. And then told you I was busy last night. Then maybe you'd appreciate me a little and wouldn't send me off to do chores."

His sister came over to him and pressed her naked body against his, putting her arms around him. "Seems to me you were pretty busy last night, mister. And I'd thought it was pretty darn obvious how much you were appreciated." Her hands roamed down his back and squeezed his ass. "Good thing I know you're just teasing."

Rick grinned. "Yeah, but it worked, didn't it? Got you to come over and give me a hug." He kissed Gabby and said, "Okay, sister-o-mine, I'll go do the shopping. What's the plan for when I get back?"

"We're making Daddy pizza for dinner, and then..." She looked at her brother. "Have you thought about what I asked you? About the three of us?"

Rick nodded. "Oh, yeah, I've thought about it."

"And?"

"Feel that hard thing against your belly? Can you guess what that means?"

"I hope it doesn't mean you're too impatient to wait for tonight."

"Very impatient, yes; too impatient, no. Now, on the count of three, we kiss, we separate, and we go to get cleaned and dressed. One, two--"

Gabby jumped the gun on the kiss.

CHAPTER 23 -- Thanks Given and Received; More Bed-time Stories

The dinner that night was a joyous affair, the first time all four members of the household had been able to sit down together for a meal. The pizza went into the oven as soon as Dr Grant and Murph arrived home, Gabby dished up the salad, and toasts were offered, to the meal in prospect, to the well-loved daughter who'd returned, and more than once to the newest member of the household. The wine which Gabby and her father were sharing was almost gone, and the young men were all but done with their second beers, when Murph stood, raised his glass, and said, "Might I beg your attention for a moment? 'Tis many a year that I've known but little of family, me father having passed out of me mother's life before I was ever old enough to recall meeting him, and me mother herself leaving this world when I was scarce more than a boy. And that's a hard fate for an Irishman, accustomed as the most of us are to great crowds of sisters and brothers and cousins and aunties and uncles. Those I've known have been dear to me, though I've seen them but little due to the unsettled nature of the life I've led." He paused to take a small sip of his beer, and perhaps to turn aside just enough to wipe a tear from his eye without too much notice being taken. "So my experience of family is a bit scanty, but sometimes it's the lack of something that teaches us the meaning and value of it. And if you'll allow that possibly that's the case, I hope you'll also allow me to say that I consider it an honor, and a privilege, and a greater stroke of luck than I could ever deserve, to find meself here tonight with the three of you, to be accounted as one of this dear family circle. So I hope you'll not take it amiss if I now drink to me brother, Rick, to our sister, Gabby, and to our father..." Here he stopped, shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Ah, sir, me heart near broke with joy when you called me Son, and I'll always think of you as the best father a boy or man could ever wish, but I can't call you other than Doctor. So, brother and sister, join with me and drink to our father, Dr Grant!"