A Sensual Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor stood and grabbed Murph, pulling him into an embrace, and the two men stood slapping each other on the back and laughing. Rick and Gabby joined in the laughter, and more than one of the group wiped away a few tears. And as the laughter subsided—though it didn't quite stop—Rick began clearing the table, Gabby rose to help him, and Dr Grant went off to his study for a last hour or two of work before retiring for the night.

It was about nine thirty, and Dr Grant was in bed, reading over the most recent pages he'd written, telling the story of his courtship and marriage, and of the special relationship he and Emma had had with the Kellers. He wasn't entirely satisfied with his writing, but hoped that perhaps after Gabby and Rick had read it, their reactions would help him to see what changes he should make. He loved thinking about Emma and the time, all too short, that they'd had together. Writing about her was even better, for it forced him to think even more about her, to ponder the details of their life, everything from what they'd most liked to eat for breakfast to how much Emma had loved eating pussy, especially when her own was filled with a firm prick. Such wonderful memories, and what a wonderful effect they had on his crotch. How glad he was that he could share this story with his children, that they could all see each other as sexual beings...certainly, with the tent pole in his lap right now, anyone who chanced to look would see him as a sexual being! Would that Gabby would come have a look soon...

The doctor's eyes closed, his head leaned back against the headboard of his bed, as his right hand took a firm grip on his shaft. He just wanted to rub it a little bit, to keep it tumescent while he waited for his daughter to come and...oh god he wanted to fuck her. His right hand was moving up and down, faster and faster, his left hand gripping the bedclothes as his tension mounted, just a little more--

He stopped himself just short of climaxing, and took a couple of deep breaths. "Slow down, Marty," he thought to himself. "You're not sixteen. It's not like you need to cum now in order to keep from cumming too quickly later. You may feel horny as hell, but you're not a kid, if you cum now you won't have to worry about cumming too quickly; more than likely you won't be cumming later at all." He smiled, somewhat grimly. Yes, it was good to be able to think these things through, to maintain some semblance of rationality...but god he loved jerking off!

He wiped the pre-cum from the head of his prick, licked his fingers, and picked up his papers and leafed through them again. Reading a sentence here and there, some he liked, but others... It was a bit of a hike to Dell's place, so we were all a bit chilled by the time we arrived. Well, that one could certainly be better. He tried reading it with a few different possible alterations before finally picking up a pencil, crossing out a couple of words and carefully inserting his changes. It was a bit of a hike to Dell's place even in good weather, so on this windy night the chill had settled deep in our bones by the time we'd arrived. That's closer to it, he thought. God! That had been a cold walk. But oh, once we'd gotten there, what a night we'd had. He was smiling at the memory when there came a soft knock at the door. At last! "Come in," he called.

Gabby poked her head around the door. "Should I bring my reading glasses, Daddy?"

"Well, I've got a bed-time story for you to read, if you're in the mood."

Gabby laughed and came quickly into the room, followed by her brother. As he closed the door behind him, Rick said, "From what I've seen of your bed-time stories, if she's not in the mood already she will be soon."

Dr Grant smiled broadly. "I hope she won't be the only one. Glad you decided to come and help Gabby critique, Rick. Though I hope you won't be too harsh."

Rick sat on the bed and hugged his father. "Well, so far Emma sounds like a really great girl. As long as this Marty character treats her okay I don't think I'll have any complaints."

"I'm glad you think she was a great girl. She was definitely better than Marty deserved, but I think you'll find he treated her okay."

"I don't think she was better than he deserved," said Gabby, putting her arms around her father and nuzzling his neck. "I mean, she sounds wonderful, but even if she were the greatest girl ever she wouldn't be too good for him."

"Well, she was pretty wonderful, pumpkin, and do you know the best thing about her? She had two babies who were every bit as wonderful as she was." He hugged both his children and kissed them lightly. "Now, how about we read for a bit?"

Dr Grant placed his papers on his lap, Gabby and Rick curled up close to him, one on either side, and all three began to read silently.

CHAPTER 24 -- Marston Grant's memoir, part 3

So Dell and Greta were a couple, and Emma and Marty were a couple too, and this was obvious to the world at large, as the four of us went about together, going to movies or concerts, meeting at coffee shops or restaurants, or just strolling around campus. What was less obvious, but just as important, was that Greta and Emma were also a couple. It would be easy at this distance in time to pretend that relations among us were always easy, that the dynamic among the four of us was no more complex than if we had been simply two ordinary couples. Yes, we all valued our freedom, and wished to grant that same freedom to each other, to live and let live as free beings, but how was this to be put into practice? What would happen if the girls decided they needed a night together, when Dell was expecting to be in Greta's arms, or I was hoping to take Emma home? Or if Emma wished to satisfy her curiosity about Dell's capacities as a lover, or if Greta wondered what she would have done if Marty had spoken sooner? Matters of the heart can't be voted on; we all realized that, as imperfect human beings, we were bound to have conflicts, so we would need to be able to discuss our needs, desires, and feelings so that we could reach a consensus on how to proceed.

The first rule, which Dell and I insisted on, was that it always had to be Ladies' Choice. Does that seem simple and obvious? Perhaps, but of course in real life, things are seldom what they seem, for this oh-so-simple and obvious rule put a great burden of responsibility on Emma and Greta. Why should they always have to be the ones to decide who slept with whom? And weren't they thereby made to be the "bad guy" whenever anyone's desires weren't being met? So you see, the prerogative to choose had to include the right to forego choosing, to just say I'm tired, you decide! To make the men step up and show how assertive and decisive they could be.

Can you guess what happened the first time Emma and Greta left the choice up to their two vigorous, young, sexually curious male partners? Let's just say it was lucky for all that they were not tired per se, merely tired of being the ones to state a preference.

We'd had a busy week; both girls had papers due I recall, and Dell and I were of course teaching (and grading papers!) in addition to whatever class work of our own we had to get through. So we'd spent little time together, Dell and I both sleeping alone all week. I can't swear the girls were celibate (I'll have to ask Greta if she remembers), but we were all happy to see one another when Friday finally rolled around. We had a cheap but good dinner at a little Italian place, and then went to a local comedy club for the early (9 PM) show. The house red had been plentiful at dinner, and we each had a couple of drinks at the club. The comedians were all funny, or at least we laughed a lot; perhaps our general good mood, and the alcohol, helped.

When we left the club about ten-thirty, Dell said "What now, girls?"

The evening had turned brisk, and the four of us huddled close together against the wind. Greta and Emma looked at each other; there was shrugging of shoulders, some muttered comments back and forth, shaking of heads. Finally, Greta said, "I don't know Marty, what do you want to do?"

Dell took me by the upper arm and we turned away from the girls for a moment. "Marty, how about we all go back to my place? That okay with you?"

"For the night?" I asked. Dell had a roomier apartment than I, not as close to the campus, but with an actual bedroom. With a double bed.

He grinned. "Yeah, for the night. I'd like to see the girls together. Wouldn't you?" I nodded, for knowing that Emma and Greta made love together had been tantalizing me for weeks now. "And also," Dell continued, "I thought maybe you'd like to have a taste of Greta too. She thinks you're pretty cute you know."

I chuckled. "No, I didn't know that, but thanks. And if Emma's willing, well, what I said before still goes. She's a free woman."

"Damn straight," said Dell. "So, my place it is then?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

"Good. And Marty," Dell said as I started to turn back to the girls. "You should know, I agree with Greta. You're pretty cute for a guy."

"Thanks Dell."

"That's not gonna be a problem for you, is it?"

I considered for a moment. "What's the point of group sex if some of the group is off limits?"

Dell grinned and offered his hand. We shook, and turned back to the girls. "Ladies!" he called. "Marty and I vote to continue this evening chez Keller. How's that sound?"

"If it's less windy than out here, I'm fine with it," said Emma.

Greta grabbed her arm and started off. "Let's get going before we freeze."

It was a bit of a hike to Dell's place even in good weather, so on this windy night the chill had settled deep in our bones by the time we'd arrived. Dell went to the kitchen to put water on to boil before even taking his coat off. "Hot toddies for everybody," he announced. "Ready in ten minutes. Why don't you girls get the hot water running in the bathroom? Nice hot shower'll take the chill off."

"Emma, I think the bad man is trying to get us to take our clothes off," said Greta archly. "What should we do?"

"I think we'd better humor him," said Emma. "No telling how he'll react if we cross him." Greta quickly led the way to the bathroom, and in a moment the water was running in the shower. After a few minutes, the door opened briefly and a cloud of steam escaped, followed by two coats and various items of clothing.

I went to the bathroom and picked up the scattered clothes, thinking I'd do the gentlemanly and hang them up. But I did have to stop first to listen at the door. Couldn't hear anything other than the rushing water, and I was turning away when the door opened, and there was Greta, delightfully, charmingly naked.

"C'mon you guys, get in here before all the hot water's gone!"

I moved quickly to the kitchen, dropping the girls' clothing on a chair as I passed it. "Dell, our presence is commanded in the bath, pronto."

Dell grabbed up the tray of drinks he'd just finished preparing. "That's the kind of order I was born to follow," he said, as we quick-stepped back to the bathroom. "Room service!" he called. "Hot beverages for mesdames."

The door opened just a crack this time, and Greta peered around it. "Leave the tray on the floor, young man," she said. "I'll pick it up after you've gone."

"Don't I get a tip?"

"I don't have any money with me right now."

"Did you check your pockets?"

"I'm not wearing any clothes, so I don't have any pockets to check."

Dell shook his head. "Ah, I don't believe that. That's just a story. You're just trying to stiff a poor guy out of a tip."

Greta pouted. Adorably. "You doubt my word? That's so cruel!"

"Sorry, I've just heard that kinda line too many times. I forgot my wallet, I'm on an important call, I'll get you on my way out, whatever."

"Very well, I'll prove it to you." Greta opened the door wide, demonstrating the truth of what she'd said.

Dell grinned at me. "She really is trying to stiff me, Marty. Think it's gonna work?"

I laughed. "It's working on me. I'm feeling a bit stiff already."

"Now you're the ones telling stories," said Greta. "Emma and I won't believe that without evidence."

"Guess we'll have to show them, eh Marty?" said Dell, as he began trying to loosen his belt with one hand without spilling the tray of drinks. "But don't just rely on a visual inspection, girls. Use all your senses."

Not having a tray to hold, my trousers—and all the rest of my clothes as well—were cast aside before Dell had his pants undone, and Greta could clearly see I hadn't been lying about my stiffness. "Emma!" she called. "Marty's brought a friend with him, and I think he's eager to see you."

Emma stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain. "I'm a little busy right now. Could you entertain him for a few minutes?"

Greta kissed her quickly and said, "Oh, well, for you I suppose I can." Turning back to me, Greta took hold of my prick, said, "Don't just stand in the doorway, come in!" and gently encouraged me to follow her orders. "So, Mr Grant, it's a pleasure to meet your tall young friend here. Emma's told me so much about him. Is he shy? Would he mind if I gave him a kiss hello?"

"He's not terribly shy, Miss Arnesen, and I believe he's very fond of kisses."

Just then, Dell squeezed past me and set the tray of hot toddies down on the sink. "Christ it's hot in here!" he exclaimed as he began pulling off his clothes as fast as he could. "Did I hear something about kissing? Can anybody get in on that?"

Greta, still firmly holding my rod, said, "I'm sure I don't mind. Marty, what do you think?"

I looked at her, and then at Dell, and said, "My friend is very affectionate. He wants to be friends with all of my friends."

Dell grinned, and in an instant was on his knees and had my dick in his mouth. He reached around me with his right hand and began rubbing and squeezing my ass, cupping my balls with his left hand, while Greta stroked my shaft with her left hand and Dell's head with her right.

The sensations I felt were amazing, overpowering. I staggered backward a step or two until I was leaning against the bathroom door. Dell and Greta had gamely followed me, continuing their stroking and sucking of my cock, balls, and ass. Once I had the door to support me, I knew I had to do more than just receive their attentions, I wanted to participate as well. I reached out and drew Greta to me so that I could caress her breasts. Her eyes closed, and we kissed. My hand wandered down her back to her shapely ass, I traced the crack from top to bottom, her legs parted slightly, allowing my fingers to find their way across her asshole to her pussy. It was wet and welcoming, and I felt her sigh as my middle finger slipped between the labia and buried its full length within her. Though our mouths were still locked together in our passionate first kiss, I mumbled to her, "Oh, god, I want to eat you." She pulled me closer to her, squeezed my dick, and began rocking her hips back and forth, back and forth, making the most of the finger buried in her cunt.

It was wonderful having Greta's lovely body pressed up against mine, my hands delighting in the feel of her breasts and pussy, her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, while Dell stimulated my balls, fingered my ass-crack, and oh-so-expertly sucked my dick. It was overwhelming; I wanted to fuck Greta while she ate Emma, to have her suck me while Emma ate her, to bury my dick in Emma's pussy while Greta sat on her face, I wanted to have both girls in every combination imaginable, and those thoughts, those images of all the joys I knew we could create together, combined with the immediate physical sensations, proved too much for me. Suddenly I was clutching Greta even tighter to me, the hand which had been rubbing and pinching her nipples moved down and grabbed Dell's head, my hips thrust forward and I groaned mightily as my dick throbbed and twitched and spurted, jet after jet of cum bursting forth into Dell's mouth.

Utterly spent, I slumped back against the bathroom door, and Dell was on his feet, lifting Greta up to straddle his hips, his thick cock slipping easily into her pussy; the two kissed passionately, sharing the jizz that dripped from Dell's lips. And there was Emma, my own, darling Emma, peeking from behind the shower curtain, reaching out to me, pulling me closer to her, bending over to take my softening prick into her mouth and sucking whatever last little drops of cum might have been left behind. And then I was in the shower with her, the hot water streaming down upon us, and I was on my knees, kissing and licking and worshiping her delicious cunt. She leaned against the shower wall and clutched my head to her, and my hand found its way to her crotch and my thumb pressed into her pussy, my lips and tongue continuing to caress her clit and labia, to probe every fold and opening they could reach, and Emma was crying out as her body reached its pleasure-limit and wave upon wave of orgasm swept through her...

As the water continued pouring over us, Emma slumped against the shower wall, I on my knees, still lavishing gentle kisses on her cunt, we became aware of Dell and Greta, still energetically fucking just a few feet away. I looked up at Emma, and the same thought flashed through both our minds: How could they still be at it? How in the world were they able to stand this level of ecstasy for so long? Emma carefully moved around me and stepped out of the shower. Her arms were around Greta and she began kissing her shoulders, moving from side to side and down her back until she was on her knees, kissing her ass, her hands stroking Greta's thighs and Dell's balls. I could feel my dick beginning to revive, wanting once again to be touched and stroked and fondled, and to thrust into a tight and welcoming orifice.

Then, somehow, Greta was on her back on the floor, Emma between her legs, her face buried in Greta's crotch. What a wonderful sight! But suddenly I was aware that Dell was in the shower with me, and I clasped him to me for a moment, and then was on my knees, sucking his cock, wanting to give him as thorough and complete and fabulous a blow-job as he had given me. The sounds of the girls' love-making provided fantastic aural stimulation—Greta's moans and squeals of pleasure, Emma's slight gasps of delight and the delicate sounds of her lips kissing her roommate's cunt—and Dell and I both responded, he taking hold of my head and fucking my face, I clutching his ass and pulling him to me as he finally gave a huge moan and came, his cum gushing into my mouth until I thought I would drown.

The doctor was about to turn to the next page when Gabby put her hand on the stack of papers, which for some time had been held up by her father's erection. She had noticed that Rick was quite hard also, and he'd been unable to keep from pressing his hand against his cock from time to time, and almost continuously for the last several minutes. And she had more than noticed how her pussy-juice was flowing and her clit tingling; she'd been finding it difficult to think of anything else. "Can we stop reading now?" she asked. "Not for good. Just take a break?"

"Of course, sweetheart," said her father. "Whatever you wish."