Beach Vacation

Story Info
A vacationing woman gets a surprise while sunbathing.
7.7k words
4.51
74.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes of non-consent, abuse, humiliation and other related kinks. If such kinks offend you, please do not read. This story is an act of FICTION and is not meant as any political or cultural statement. It is meant for enjoyment and should never be done in real life.

Letting out a yawn, I stretch my arms as the midday sun shines down on my back. Feeling the warmth of the sun makes me smile, as the scene is perfect. Finally I'm on vacation, and finally I can work on my tan. It's been so long since I've been able to relax like this. And as a 25 year old woman, I have to take advantage of every vacation I can get, even if it is while I'm alone.

My name is Joanie and I'm currently on a private beach, relaxing. I've rented an AirBnB for the weekend which comes with it's own little private stretch of beach, in which I plan to just sit around and soak in the sun. That's all I plan to do. No going out, no trying to find a date, no nothing. Just relaxing as much as I can.

Currently I am laying on the nearly empty beach, face down on my towel. A few feet away is my umbrella and cooler, in case I want to get out of the sun or eat something. Otherwise, I am complete alone on this empty beach, which is good as at the moment I am completely naked.

My bikini is in a small pile next to me on the towel, so I do have clothes here, just not wearing them at the moment. I'm naked because I wanted to get rid of my tan lines. And for the most part, they are almost gone.

As I listen to the waves of the ocean, I think of how relaxed I am. What I love about vacations the most is how it feels like an escape from reality. In the real world I'm stressed and anxious, thinking about why I don't have a boyfriend, bills I have to pay and what to do with my life. But on vacation, I can leave all that at home. Heck, if I wanted to have some company, I could just go to a nearby club or bar and get some.

I won't lie, part of me would like to have at least a little fun. Maybe a small adventure or something. I do like the thought of picking up some strange, good looking man and seeing where it leads. It feels like it's been so long since I've been with anyone, you know? Not that I need a man to be happy or anything. Just would like some fun.

"What the fuck?!" I cry out as I feel the strangest of feelings: hands pushing down on my shoulders. I feel them push straight down, making it so I can't move my upper body at all. And there's one hand on each shoulder.

In reaction, I turn my head and move my hands to be able to push up. Only someone grabs a handful of my hair tightly and pushes down, making my face go into my towel. Whomever is doing this is very strong, making it so I can't lift my head at all. I'm stuck pressed against the towel.

"What are you doing?!" I yell out into the towel as this means there are more than one person here. Why didn't I hear them coming? Surely I would have heard footsteps. Maybe there were sneaking up to me for that reason, so I wouldn't hear.

What or why they are here, I don't know. It's not like I have anything to steal. Even if they got inside the BnB, there's nothing really of value. I guess they could get my cell, but good luck breaking into that thing. I can barely unlock it half the time. Otherwise I have nothing, not even cash.

A warm and cold feeling moves all over my body, starting from my toes. It moves over me, going upward to my head, then back to my toes. It's a very, very strange feeling, combining utter fear with an arousing excitement that I didn't know I could feel.

You see, even more hands grab my ankles...and spread them. I'm so stunned and shocked by this that I don't even fight. I just allow them to part my legs wide, so wide that my feet actually go into the sand of the beach. So wide that I can feel my legs burning a bit as they go wider than I normally do.

Next, both of my hands are grabbed and pulled. They are easily pulled over my head and held there in a vice-like grip. I let out a pained cry as the person decides to put a knee on top to hold them, most likely so they can still use their hands. Doing this not just secures them, just sends pain down my arms.

I try to struggle, but they hold me firm. There's no way I'm overpowering out of this. Nor can I scream as my face is pressed down against the towel. I'm stuck and helpless. How in the world can this be happening out in the open? Even if this is a private beach, surely someone can see what is happening.

My hair is pulled upward, lifting my face from the towel. I immediately take a deep breath as I hadn't noticed that my mouth and nose where pressed down, not letting me breathe. A moment later, my head is pushed back down to the towel, only they force me to turn my head to the side, so now my face, in part, is facing the side. The hand with my hair doesn't stop pressing down, making sure I can't move my head.

I'm able to see out of one eye now, but there's nothing to see. Just the landscape of the empty beach. I'm unable to see any of the people that are doing this to me, except in the very corners of my eye. And there doesn't appear to be anyone else on the beach at all. No nearby, nor in the distance. I'm alone to this evil bastards.

I gasp loudly as I feel someone move between my spread legs. It's only now that it occurs to me just how open I really am. With my legs spread and being face down, they are getting a very good look at my downstairs. An extremely good look at the parts of me I always make sure to stay hidden.

In an odd moment, I have a strange thought. None of them are talking. No directions to each other, no throat clearing, not even a grunt. They are being completely silent, as if scared one noise might let me be able to identify them.

"Oh hell!" I cry out as I feel what is clearly a man's hard cock press up against my pussy. I struggle at this in reaction, but still am held down firm, making it impossible to move or stop him. Now I feel the man basically mount me as he gets in place on top. I feel the weight of his still mostly clothed body as he positions his cock better with his hand.

Without waiting and without words, he shoves his cock in me. It takes a single hard thrust for him to shove it inside of my snatch, making it feel like his owns it with one move. What makes this moment far more humiliating than it should be, is that I'm wet. Very wet. This attack awakened something inside of me, making arousal burn all over.

The man begins to fuck me now, not waiting at all. He pulls his hips back and thrusts forward, violating me with his cock rapidly. I can feel the invading member in my pussy, parting my walls as it goes in and out, making my lips cling to it. He fucks me rather fast too, clearly not wanting to make love but to cum as fast as possible, thus making me into a toy.

My mind goes into a daze as the man fucks me. This entire scene feels very unreal, like it can't be happening. Makes it feel like I'm not able to handle it. That my brain can't physically process what is happening to me.

Am I...enjoying this? No. No way. I can't be. They are raping me after all. I'm being physically held down and violated. People don't like that. People can't like that, right?

But I find myself moaning each time the bastard thrusts into me. Real moans too, nothing pretend or even pained. Real moans of pleasure, showing my rapist that I'm enjoying it, even if "it" is horrible. Moaning as he rocks my body with each thrust as hand hold my body down. Dear me it is incredibly humiliating and arousing.

"No! No! No!" I begin to protest along with each thrust as I attempt to struggle. I try to have anger in my voice, but the overwhelming pleasure I feel makes my words come out as moans. I keep protesting though, mainly because I can feel an orgasm coming. An orgasm that is born from being forced like this.

"You fucking bastards!" I yell with real hate as my orgasm erupts. Like someone walking up a flight of stairs and reaching the top, my orgasm builds and builds then explodes. Waves of rich, silky pleasure washes over me in waves, much like the waves of the ocean. From this, my moans from each thrust become long, drawn out moans of intense pleasure.

As I moan from my orgasm, I hear the first sounds from my rapists, and that's laughter. They are laughing at me. Laughing at me cumming from being held down and fucked. This should kill the moment. Should bring me back to reality, but for some reason, it makes the orgasm even more intense. Cranks it up from a level 5 to a level 7 at least.

The man fucking me starts to breathe really, really fast now. The faster his breathing, the faster he thrusts. He's gotten so furious and crazed it's starting to threaten to fuck my pussy raw. The urge to see him as he does this is so strong. To see what he looks like doing this to me.

Suddenly the man pulls his cock out of me. When he does, I make a longing groan, revealing against my better wishes that I wanted more. As I make this embarrassing groan, he makes a series of goofy sounding noises, and then cums on my back.

Streams of hot cum shoot out, landing on my bare back as the man unloads on me. As I'm held down firm, he's free to coat my back as he wants as I can't do anything about it. Thankfully this lasts just a few seconds, so he isn't able to shoot too much on my back, but what he's shot is enough for me.

Nearly panting, I stare off in the distance with my one eye, feeling how sore my pussy feels. Not just sore, but sore as well as wanting. Like it got a taste of something good and wants more, like someone getting a sample of ice cream and then wanting the ice cream cone.

The sound of the man standing up is all I hear now. I can hear clothes rustling, which must be him fixing his pants as he puts his cock away. Since he got what he wanted, there's no point in having it out anymore, is there?

Hands continue to hold me, which confuses me. He got what he wanted, what more is there to do? It's not like he's going to go again any time soon. Oh wait. Oh dear, they don't mean to hurt me do they? Or kill me?

My answer of what they want comes in about 2 seconds, as I feel another body move between my legs from behind. This new person gets in position, where I hear the sound of clothes rustling, which means he must be pulling down his pants.

They mean to take turns. That each one might get a turn on me. Dear me, how many of them are there? 5? 6? More? With all the hands holding me down, there must be a freaking crowd! How in the world did I not hear all of them coming? How did I let this happen?

"Oh fuck me, fuck me," I pant out in worry as another dick is shoved in my pussy. This one is much larger than the last one, not to mention longer. It goes deep in me, deeper than any cock has ever gone. It's such a new and intense feeling that my body tenses at the strange feeling. The man seems to sense this, for he doesn't begin to fuck me right away. No, he keeps his cock buried deep inside me, wanting me to feel his invading member.

With no words, the man does start to fuck me. He pulls his thick and long cock back, only to thrust it hard inside me. And I do mean hard. He slams all of his weight against me, threatening to break my pussy as he puts his body weight into it.

Each time he thrusts, I let out a much louder crying moan than before. The pain of what he is doing mixes with the pleasure, sending a cascade of emotions over me. It takes maybe 20 seconds of this before I believe that someone could really lose their mind from this. I had heard of people being broken during sex before and never believed it, until now. Much more of this and my mind is just going to snap.

Like some sort of sick whore, after about a minute of this, I orgasm. Not caring what the rapists think, I moan long and loud as this orgasm is much more intense than the first. The way his cock pushes my pussy apart more than it should, the way it explores a deepness in me I didn't think was there, all of this combines into this orgasm to make it very powerful.

Waves of dark emotions wash over me, making me feel a beautiful and arousing humiliation, as well as a fierce domination that I've never felt. The pleasure waves peak high, causing my body to burn with heated arousal, as I tell myself that I'm nothing but a toy to them. Just a sex toy to fuck and laugh at. And as I moan, I hear that familiar laughter again, as they should as I've cummed two times in what, 5 minutes?

As my body feels like it is being crushed from his pounding, I let this dark version of an orgasm move over me. The setting of the bright and happy sun overhead only adds to the unreal nature of what is happening as I cum. That something so horrible and hard is happening on such a pleasant day. That I could feel so darkly wonderful while the light illuminates me.

"Stop, please!" I yell out as my head is yanked upward suddenly, allowing me to speak. Hands still hold my shoulders, so it is just my head that is yanked up, allowing me to see in front of me. It's a very painful position as my hair is yanked hard, but my head can't go any further upward. Much more pressure and I think they make break my neck.

Now I'm able to see blue jeans. The blue jeans of whomever is pinning my arms down. Only my long black hair has fallen over my face, making it impossible to see anything but blue jeans as the man kneels on my hands. This, combined with the way they hold my head blocks me from seeing the person's face.

Suddenly a new person moves into my view. The first thing I notice about this person is their feet. They aren't the large and muscular feet that belong to a man, but slender feet, clean and small, which lets me know they belong to a woman. Her small feet actually look very cute, which is a weird thing to notice at a time like this. I think it's the light purple nail polish she uses on her toes.

This woman moves in front of me, with either leg of hers on either side of my outstretched arms. With her so close, I'm able to tell that she's wearing short shorts thanks to so much of her bare legs being exposed. Her tanned legs do look smooth and long, something that I wish my legs could look like.

"P-p-p-p-p-p-please," I beg her, my eyes starting to roll as my orgasm reaches it's peak, making it hard to even think. The intense waves make my mind go blank, making me not able to think or try to act. All I can do is feel the wonderful pleasure that's rolling over me, making my body quiver and squirm as I constantly moan.

My orgasm still lingers as this woman pulls her shorts down. Just slides them down to her ankles in a very sexy manner. They even kick up a bit of sand as they fall.

I see what is happening in front of me, but I can't really process it. For I see the woman step out of her shorts, but can't figure what it means. All I care about, all I feel, are the waves of pleasure that move so damn fast over me.

The woman kicks her shorts to the side and stands there for a moment. I then see her move to her knees, with my arms still between her legs. When she does this, my orgasm has started to fade, allowing me to pant and gasp, totally not prepared for what are doing.

My brain seems to be able to think somewhat again, right at the worst possible time. Now able to think, I find I'm unable to process what to do with what I'm seeing. Then a quarter-second later, there is a woman's vagina pressed against my face while a man pounds my pussy as hard as ever.

The woman moves at normal speed, but my mind processes it in slow motion. I see her sit back on her bare ass, allowing me to see her smooth, shaved womanhood. I'm shocked by the sight as it isn't something you expect to see everyday. Also from the fact she wasn't wearing panties at all.

I try to yell for her to stop as she sits on my arms, but my words are gagged as my face is pressed against her sex. She so quickly and smoothly sits and scoots forward, pulling herself to my face between her legs.

As I taste her sweet taste, the unreal feeling continues as I feel my pussy being fucked raw by a large cock. She then very roughly mashes my face against her sex, right on the money too. This makes me believe she's done this before as she grabs the back of my head with both hands to force my head to move up and down, causing my chin and lips to move over her slit over and over.

I'm not sure if it is me thinking that if I go along, this will be done sooner, or if I just really want to do it, but in either case, I stick out my tongue. When I do, my tongue then slides over this woman's very wet sex. My tongue moves all over, licking her lips and even her insides. Feeling this, she rolls her hips, making my tongue go over her clit over and over.

I'm licking a woman. I'm licking a woman's pussy. Or to call it what it is, I'm eating her out. I don't believe it. I don't believe any of this. Don't believe I'm really being forced against my will. The fact that a woman is part of this is what surprises me. She would know how horrible this is for me, but doesn't care. Or maybe she does know how it feels, which is why she's doing it.

In college, I kissed a few girls at parties. I even let another woman kiss and suck on my nipple. But never did I do more than that. Never have I even tried to do something with another woman. I mean, I've thought about it, but you know, never would do it.

My tongue starts to flicker left and right as she mashes her pussy against my face, causing nearly all of my face to become wet with her juices. I try hard to flick her clit to make her cum faster, but it's hard as she mashes nearly all of my face against her pussy.

The man fucking me forces my face to rock against her pussy with each thrust, makes the strange woman moan. Her moans are so feminine and sexy too. It makes me feel so weird that she's moaning like that because of me. It fills me with a strange arousal that I could make a woman moan like that.

I gasp when the man fucking me suddenly pulls his manhood out of me. For a fraction of a moment, my pussy gapes and throbs as it feels so empty, so lonely. It seems to scream for him to put his cock back in to keep going. That I need to be filled at all times. If my mouth wasn't pressed against her pussy lips, I may yell at him to keep going.

Warm streams of cum are shot on my back now, joining the cum that was already there. The man moves forward though, nearly mounting my back as he aims his cock, for I feel streams of cum hit my shoulders and most likely my hair. This man makes sure he shoots it in as many places as possible, leaving me feeling like I'm being coated with cum.

Feeling so hot and humiliated, I try to focus on how to get out of this instead of my gaping pussy or face. I need to have my wits about me, to try and think. Or maybe to get details to tell the police after. Or to just do something other than take this before I really do get broken. But it is so hard to do when I feel so many conflicting feelings coming from me as I'm raped by a woman.

I feel movement on my legs and clothes rustling, making me believe that they are switching out whomever is holding my legs down. Hands touch different places as it happens, but at all times they hold me painfully down. So I breath fast and hard as I wait for the next man to fuck me.

A new person moves between my legs within seconds. To this I try to beg them to stop while at the same time being secretly overjoyed. But this joy is quickly dashed when I feel the person place his cock not at the entrance of my pussy, but between my ass cheeks. Just spreads them apart wide, not caring about how it feels for me.

I truly struggle now. Before I wasn't trying too hard to break free, but now I am. He's planning on taking my ass, which I can't let him. Not there. Not in that private, special place which no one has or ever will get to try. Not in the place where the dirtiest of sluts go.

12