All Comments on 'A Sensual Possession'

by NewTeachersPet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 3 years ago

Sooooo.... we're going to need more. It's really your own fault for writing such a hot first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I only very much hope that it will be continued-- it includes a level of outré strangeness that makes me really want to learn where the author's going with it.

The porcelain bowl with its ménage á trois illustrations foreshadowed Stephanie's "hallucinations" of sex with Rafe whilst making love to her husband David, and then the shower sex with Charles-- almost certainly Charles Wren (who is currently deceased).

The role of the antique bed, though, remains a complete unknown. I think that it's easy to make, ahem, some educated guesses.

But who is the woman pictured on the vase, and how will she end up included in the mix? I suspect And where will Jim and Becky figure into all this lovely weirdness? Can three dead people (Charles Wren, Rafe, and "Mrs. Wren") possess four live ones (David, Stephanie, Becky and Jim)? Will "Mrs. Wren" try to possess both women simultaneously, which could have some pretty comic results?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous