A Sensual Sunday Afternoon Session

Story Info
A short story of a sensual, sunday afternoon sex session.
874 words
4.06
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing you sensually. My fingers lightly tracing your body. The tips slowly working up your stomach to your breasts as my lips move to your neck. Feeling your nipples stiffen I lightly pinch them between my thumb and fore finger as you gently moan and arch up into me. You'd feel my cock getting hard against you. My fingers trail back down your tummy and lightly start tracing your pussy lips through your underwear, gently pushing them apart as I start to feel your wetness through them and your clit harden. My lips now on your nipples as I ease a finger deep inside you, you moan louder as you push your hips against my hand. I then slowly pull my finger out dripping with your juices and gently start rolling the tip over your clit. My cock will be rock hard now, and as you reach down and put your hand inside my boxers to free it, you feel my sticky precum dribbling out.

As I ease my finger back up you, gently stroking your g spot as my lips suck your nipples. My cock in your hard as you gently jerk it. My tongue starts to trace down your tummy before hovering right in front of your pussy. Your underwear are still on so I lightly hold my lips against your pussy and blow warm air through onto your clit. My hands on your arse holding your pussy against my mouth as you moan. Then I remove your underwear and spread your lips wide open. You hole is glistening with your pussy juice and your clit is swollen. I lower my tongue and push it into you, tasting you. Then I slowly lick my way up to your clit and let my tongue circle it, licking it and sucking it lightly. Changing my pace and motion in response to your moans and movements. With one hand holding your arse as you grind on my tongue, I take one of your toys and gently slide it up your sopping wet pussy and gently start to fuck you with it as my tongue works your clit.

As I built my pace and rhythm with your body. You're moaning louder and grind harder. I hold your pussy hard against my tongue and you tell me you're going to cum. I moan into your pussy at the thought of this and lick your clit harder. As you cum I feel your pussy tighten and your body tremble as you let out a deep moan and your juices dribble out all over my mouth and tongue. Damn you taste good! I gently slow my pace on your clit, you shudder as your orgasm slowly fades, your pussy pulsing still. As I slide up your body and kiss you. You feel my thick cock gently pressing at your dripping wet entrance. You open your legs wide and reach down and take my cock in your hand and gently rub my tip up and down your entrance and over your clit. Mixing my precum with your pussy juice. Holding my shaft at the base you push my cock up you. You feel my thickness filling you and we both moan as I ease my cock inch by inch inside you. I am almost going to cum already it feels so good! I pull out, my cock dripping with pussy juice and you beg me to let you suck it. I roll onto my back as you lower you head down and your lips slide over my cock as you swallow my length. The taste and feel is so good you even slide a finger up yourself as you suck me.

As you jerk my cock in your mouth, moaning at the taste of me, your fingers fucking yourself harder, I quickly pull my cock out of your mouth so I don't blow my load. I pull you up my body. Sucking your nipples as you slide up me and position your pussy right above my throbbing cock. Gently guiding it up you as you sink down onto me. Moaning again at how hard my cock feels inside you. You start to grind hard, feeling every inch of me inside you. Your juices dribbling down my shaft. I hold your arse and pull you onto me as I thrust in rhythm with you. You lean back, exposing your lips and clit. You spread your lips and rub your clit as we start to fuck harder and deeper. I can't hold on much longer! I'm going to squirt such a huge load up you! You tell me you're coming and that's it's for me, I can't hold on any longer! I push hard up you and you feel my cock swell in you as you cum and then I unload! You feel load after load squirting deep up you. Filling your pussy with my cum as I moan and shudder up you. Hmmm, wow! You collapse on me. My cum dripping out of you as your breasts rest on my chest and my fingers lightly stroke your back. And I'm whispering in your ear how good that felt. Your clit tingling your pussy pulsing. The smell of sex in the room.