Benoit Holdings

Story Info
Keeping the family business is tough work.
14.9k words
4.42
16.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the front of the warehouse and turned off my car before pausing for a moment to settle myself.

I slid my 6' 3" body from the car and closed the door knowing I was ready for what laid in front of me. The wind kicked up and I ran my right hand through my black hair putting it back in place.

As I entered the building I pulled a ski mask from my pocket and donned it. With that step completed, I stepped through to the next room.

This room smelled of sweat and sex and it was obvious where that smell came from.

In the middle of this room was a lady, well not a lady, by the name of Sasha Ellis. If she were standing before you she would have had your full attention. She was a blonde-haired green-eyed stunner that stood just under 6 feet tall and weighed a slim 121 lbs. with 31-25-35 measurements and A-cup breasts.

She was not standing though. Here she was held on her hands and knees by bars and straps. Her breasts hung down and she was limp in her bonds. It had only been 48 hours ago that she had been free, but choices in life sometimes take us places we didn't plan.

I circled her trying to estimate the fight left in her. Most likely it was gone, but with a tiger-like this you never know. I checked her IV and found it still contained some of the liquid concoction the was providing her with the needed nutrients to stay alive. Next, I checked the Hitachi vibrator that was held in place on her pussy and saw it was working away as her pussy coated it in juice.

Sasha was oblivious to the outside world because of the blindfold and white noise earphones she was wearing so the first indication that anyone was in the room with her was when I ran my hand up her wet inner thigh.

This realization caused Sasha to start babbling. Most of the words were unintelligible but a name stood out: Rose Lenoir.

I was stunned and enraged all at the same time.

I turned the vibrator off, tore the headphones and blindfold off Sasha's head. Before crouching down face to face with her as I removed my mask. As my face came into view Sasha's eyes bulged with fear as she looked into my eyes and realized I was the son of the man she had killed.

I paused as he thought back to how I had arrived at this point.

I had been born into a life of privilege but had also been gifted with the mind of a genius. My father, John, had created the family wealth running a holdings company. My mother had been the light of John's life but had fallen ill and passed away when I was only 5 years old. John had been so heartbroken that he banished me to one boarding school after another.

Now mind you I was not moving from one school to another because of behavioral issue. No, for me it was about nothing more to learn. I would go to one school that specialized in math and in a year or two I was teaching the teachers. So, my father would move me on to one that specialized in something else. By the time I graduated college at the age of 20 I was knowledgeable in a wide range of topics.

My learning had not been limited to books though. I had also mastered serval forms of hand to hand combat along with various types of firearms. In short, I was a modern renaissance warrior.

It was the sum of my mind, body, and money that allowed me to be very successful with women. It also didn't hurt that in addition to all of the above I was well endowed below belt.

It was around this time that my father John began seeing a much younger woman named Ruby Lenoir. I was very suspicious of Ruby and brought it up with my father who dismissed it. He and I fought over this and in the end, he cut me out of his will. Though he did give a multi-million dollar gift to make sure I was taken care of.

And so I did. Using the money to seed my consulting firm. It was successful from the moment the doors opened. With my vast rounded knowledge, it seemed like there was no problem I couldn't solve.

Over this next 5 years, John and I patched things up. I even began to soften my dislike for Ruby. I still thought she was a gold digger that was too young for him, but I had to admit that she always treated him well. What happened next though caught not only him but the world by surprise.

My father was found dead in his study at the age of 45 from an apparent drug overdose. The world did it's normal well that's rich people thing, but I was having none of it and went to visit Ruby to ask for an investigation.

I rang the doorbell and waited. Even after 5 years, it felt strange to have to ask to enter this house.

The door swung open and I was greeted by the smiling yet sad face of Victor, the house butler, and my friend.

"So good to see you, Mr. Damian."

I stepped in and hugged him, "Good to see you also Victor."

For a moment we hugged, but that was broken up by the entrance of Ruby.

Ruby Lenoir was a gorgeous woman that now stood to inherit the full sum of my fathers' estate. Something that Dad had been in the process of changing.

Ruby was about 5' 8" with blue eyes and long black wavy hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. I guessed her to weight around 120 to 130 lbs with B cup tits and what I thought of as a bottom hourglass figure with a thin, but not tiny waist. She was only 2 years older than me and that was one of the reasons I had always struggled either being with my Dad.

Don't get wrong I thought he deserved to be happy and there was nothing wrong with dating younger women. Ruby though was a knockout that I would have been all over had she not been with dad. To be honest I would have to say jealousy was a bit of my issue with her and Dad.

"Damian!" Her shaky voice filled the room as she moved closer and hugged me. I grudgingly returned the gesture as she wept on my shoulder.

I gave her time to compose herself before stepping back a little.

"Ruby, I know this is a bad time, but I need to ask a favor of you."

She dabbed at her eyes.

"What?"

I took a breath.

"I don't believe the police report and want you to ask for an independent investigator from the state."

She began to weep harder.

"I wish it was possible, but there was some kind of mixup at the morgue and after they did the autopsy they had John...cremated!"

Her voice broke at the end as her sobs overtook her again.

I had always distrusted Ruby and now I wondered at the back of my mind if she was covering something up.

I narrowed my eyes.

"They only do that at the request of the spouse."

The accusation hung in the air as she stared at me in disbelief.

"How dare you!"

Her voice was loud.

"Get out!"

She pointed toward the door and I figured it was probably for the best.

As I headed back home I vowed to find out the truth myself.

Over the next couple of weeks, I spent all my time working on finding just that. My firm was on retainer for the government and as such, I had access to some databases that were not available to the ordinary public.

It was in one of these databases that I began to put together some pieces.

Through a search of cell phone tower records, I found another ID that kept popping up in the same location as my fathers. Following this rabbit hole, I eventually came up with a name: Sasha Ellis. Further investigation showed that Sasha appeared to be a killer for hire.

I began to peel back the layers of Sasha's life and in time had discovered where she lived and that, as most killers most likely were, she was a loner. The thing was that even though she had been the one to kill my father I found I held no grudge against her. What I wanted to know was who hired her. That was the person I had an ax to grind with.

Falling back on all of my knowledge I began to approach this like one of the problems that we were hired to solve. How was I supposed to get a seasoned assassin to tell me the truth?

The easy answer was torture, but most studies showed that under pain people would say anything to make it stop or they would accept there was only so much pain that could be inflicted and all they needed to do was endure. In either case, the result was not what I wanted.

I needed to find a different angle if I was going to be successful. So I began to read and study about the female anatomy and then about a week in I landed on an idea that I thought would be effective and quick. The funny thing is that it was also very cheap. With a quick online shopping trip, I had everything I needed except for Sasha.

My study of her showed her to be a creature of habit. As such, she was easy to follow and even easier to predict. After a month of careful observation and prep, I was ready to capture her.

It was a Wednesday evening when I sprung my trap. My study showed she would be finishing up at the gym before heading back home.

The gym was on the side of town closest to the warehouse I had prepared so it made it even more convenient. While she was in the gym I slipped into her car and affixed an automatic injector under her seat cushion. When she got in the car I would activate the device and it would inject her in the butt.

I watched as she exited the gym wearing black yoga pants and a pink sports bra. She worked hard to stay in shape and it showed.

She got in the car and as she leaned over to get something from her bag on the passenger seat I activated the device and she slumped over. After double-checking that no one noticed I moved to the next part of my plan. Using a pre-planed worm I uploaded a clip from a previous night when she wore this outfit to the gyms security cameras.

I quickly moved to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and dragged her body over to the seat. Closing the door, I moved to the driver side and fired it up. One more glance around and I pulled away with no one wiser as to what happened.

In a few minutes, I pulled into the warehouse near the room that I built for this endeavor. I double-checked Sasha and found she was still well out of it. Satisfied I moved to the next stage. I exited the car and then moved a wheelchair over to place Sasha into. With that done I moved her into the room where my setup was.

It was hard work with her unconscious but slowly it began to take shape. I cut away her clothes and took a moment to admire the lean female specimen in front of me. She was muscular without it detracting from her femininity. I shook my head and moved her to lay face down on the floor. I next moved the heavy metal bars over her that I planned on using to hold her in place.

It was very rudimentary as I had welded them together myself. It was almost like a metal table standing over top of her but instead of a tabletop it was padded metal bars every six inches. I locked the legs to the floor and then began running straps under her frame and over the top. Slowly I raised her body until her back was held firm against the underside of the top.

I worked on the height a bit so that while the majority of her weight was held by the straps her hands and knees would still support some weight. Once I liked the height I cuffed her wrists to the bottom of the front set of legs and her thighs and knees to the back. I stood back and looked at Sasha as she was held in a position on all fours.

It was getting close to the end of the medicine, so I donned my ski mask. I didn't want my identity to cloud her answers. I was just moving the Hitachi wand into position when I heard her mumble.

"Ah...what happened. What the hell!!"

She was waking up quick and realizing her current condition.

I walked in front of her, but she was not able to look high enough to see me.

"You bastard!! You will pay for this!!"

I crouched down so I could look into her eyes as she continued screaming.

"Do you know who I am?!?!?"

I finally responded.

"I do know who you are Sasha Ellis. I also know what you do."

I paused as she stared back at me.

"Killing is an awful profession, Ms. Ellis."

She remained quiet as it appeared I may know more than she realized.

"Your last kill was a John Benoit, was it not?"

She was like a stone now.

I smiled at her.

"No need to be shy about what is a known fact. What I need to know is who hired you. Tell me that and you can walk out of here right now.

She spat in my face.

I wiped it away and then moved around behind her.

She became more talkative now.

"I don't know what you're talking about and even if I did do you think I would just tell you."

I moved the Hitachi forward causing the head to touch her pussy lips. That elicited another spat of questions.

"What are you doing? Who are you? I haven't done anything."

I flipped the Hitachi on. It was on high and caught her by surprise as I intended. This particular model was able to be controlled by a computer and was slowing down as it began its pre-programmed routine.

I saw her wiggle her hips the small amount she could testing her ability to change the amount of contact the vibrator had on her pussy.

I moved to her side and began hooking up an IV when she chipped in some sarcasm.

"This might be the best interrogation I have ever been through."

I finished administering the IV before I responded.

"Well see how you feel about it tomorrow."

I saw a bit of a flinch in her eyes before her bravado showed through again.

"Bring it on."

I slid a blindfold over her eyes and then added some white noise headphones before I left.

From my checking in on the cameras, it appeared she was enjoying herself for about the first two hours. Then the steady drumbeat of orgasms that she couldn't stop began taking a toll on her. Her loud moans of pleasure were replaced my pleas to make it stop. Where she once shrieked in pleasure as she crested an orgasm she now howled her protest at the faintest beginning of one.

The computer was relentless and I tweaked the cycle so that she was brought to orgasm somewhere between 4 to 6 times an hour.

True to my word I entered the room 24 hours later. When I had left she had been smug but now she was nothing more than a nerve at the tip of her clit that hadn't know rest for a full day. Her breathing was that of someone running a marathon. Sweat covered her body and her drenched blonde hair hung around her face. She had just finished her most recent orgasm when I entered, but the headphones and blindfold kept that a secret.

Her first inkling that I was there was when I swapped out the IV bag.

"Please."

Her single word plea was loud in the room.

I ignored her as I went about double-checking the bindings. I then paused the Hitachi program before I finally made my way to her head where I crouched down and removed the headphones.

"Take a drink."

She immediately opened her mouth and found the straw in front of her. While the IV had kept her body hydrated and provided supplements to keep her healthy her mouth was still dry.

She drank greedily from the cup until it was dry.

I moved the empty cup off to the side and asked my question again.

"Who hired you?"

She hesitated before speaking.

"I don't know."

I paused before replying, "That's not good enough."

She shook violently in her bonds.

"NO!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

I stood up and moved back to the computer selecting program two and pressing start.

As the Hitachi whirled to life her words changed.

"Please don't! I can't take anymore. I'll do anything."

"You're body is handling it quite fine Ms. Ellis. It is your mind that you should worry about. From my study, I can keep this up far after you mind shatters and is lost forever."

I moved back toward her head.

"I will not relent until I know the identity of the person who hired you so it's up to you to determine how long this goes on."

As I finished talking I slipped the headphones back in place. She was sent back to her orgasmic hell. I watched for the first couple this time as the dread was already the pleas were immediate. Program two was a 10% increase in orgasms so it would be interesting to see what I found the next day.

When hour 48 had passed I entered the room with my ski mask back on. This time I wanted to look in her eyes. I swapped the IV bag again before pausing the vibrator. She was looking worse than yesterday, but I guess 48 hours of sleep deprivation coupled with innumerable orgasms could do that to someone.

I moved back in front of her and removed the headphones and blindfold. When here eyes had adjusted, she just looked at me with pure exhaustion.

She started to say something but I held a single finger up in front of my lips and she thought better.

I wanted her to understand what I wanted.

"Ms. Ellis this cannot go on forever, but I'm willing to allow it to go all the way to the end. You hold the key to ending this. I want to know the identity of the person who hired you to kill John Benoit. If anything other than the name of that person comes out of your mouth I will be back in a week."

Fear washed over her haggard features before she clamped her eyes closed and began to cry.

I had not expected that, so I just waited.

A minute or two passed before I thought I heard her try to speak. It was faint and her crying was masking the word.

I grabbed the cup of water and offered it to her. She again quickly drank it dry. It seemed to calm her a bit.

Now gathered a bit I asked again.

"Who hired you?"

She paused as she looked into my eyes. I watched as a final tear streamed down her face before she spoke.

"Ruby Lenoir."

It hit me like lightning. I was so enraged.

"NO!!" I screamed into her face. "You're lying!!"

I did not like Ruby, but I never came across anything that supported this claim other than her decision to cremate the body so fast.

I ripped my ski mask off and saw Sasha realize who I was.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!!"

I stood up and tossed the mask across the room.

"You bitch!!"

I was talking about Ruby, but Sasha thought I was referring to her. Her pleading escalated.

"Mr. Beniot. I'll pay whatever. Do whatever. Just don't kill me."

This statement brought me back to Sasha. I crouched back down to speak with her.

"My dear I have no intention to kill you. From the very beginning, I did not blame you. I blame their person who hired you."

Sasha seemed to calm a bit hearing this but tensed again when I finished my next sentence.

"If what you say is true you will be free to go, but if not..."

She shook her head up and down.

"It was her. I can prove it."

I nodded.

"I hope so."

For the next hour, Sasha explained how Ruby contacted her and why she wanted my Dad dead.

They had communicated via text messages and Sasha was able to provide me with a complete list. As for the why, it was because of me. Ruby had been afraid John and I were patching our relationship up and it would cut into her inheritance. That's the worst part because John had offered to put me back in the will, but I had turned it down. I hadn't wanted that to come between us ever again.

Now that I had everything I needed it was time to start the process of ridding myself of Sasha.

"Ms. Ellis. You know who I am and I know what you did. I intend to release you now. You are free to go about your life and I will not interfere. I hope you are willing to do the same in regards to me."

She looked stunned.

"You're going to free me?"

I nodded, "Yes. I am a man of my word. You perpetrated a wrong against me and I have against you. I hope you can see that as fair. If not...well, I guess only time will tell."

With that, I freed her hands and handed her the key.

"I assume you can finish the job from here. Your car is parked outside this door."

I stood and moved to leave stopping at the door.

"Have a good life Ms. Ellis."

She had not begun to extricate herself when I left so I was feeling good about being away from here before she was free. I hoped she would cool down some and that I would never see her again.