All Comments on 'A Sentimental Heart Ch. 06-07'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I usually love your stories, but this one is just, well, boring, I see no chemistry between them and Miranda is annoying.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Glad to see this story picked back up.

Miranda is a bit self effacing, but that seems to me to be her journey in the story. She's captured the alpha's affections, and her reluctance is one of the hurdles that they have to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
almost

Unless she flips out.

Of course if he just uses her he'll lose both siblings - and maybe a dragon lady ;)

M

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
"Would you like to come inside, Marcus?"

said the fly to the spider

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
OMG!

The author seriously needs to consider writing bodice rippers for a living. That bedroom dream bit had best seller written all over it. And the suspense of just when these two will come together has been killing me. Even with this ending it is no sure thing as there have been so many plot twists that suddenly intervened to separate them. On to the next chapter and more fun reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES