All Comments on 'A Sentimental Heart Ch. 08-09'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

thought you'd never update again. but u did. Beautiful .very beautiful. You should get your work published.wondering how this would end.Miranda would break her heart at the hands of a rich, handsome marcus? I'm so in love with miranda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thats what they call romance. Very soft romantic story. my heart went aflutter while reading this and the way they made love with each other was so good.You are good.

***** stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you are back

back with a bang.lov the chemistry b/w them. want a happy ending for lov birds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Much Awaited story

Like the rich guy-poor girl concept. Dunno miranda will ever meet the rich guy's expectations but their love is sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

too good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love is in the air

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Heart warming.want them to end up together.give us next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue!!!

-k

pvcleavepvcleavealmost 12 years ago
I hope your not done

I hope your not done. I would like to see more and get a nice happy ending for Miranda. I also would like to see what happens with Peter and Amanda.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 12 years ago
Please, please - what a cliff hanger

asap - please - lol - cannot wait - ha!

Thank you for such an interesting circumstance - so now that you have us all in your hand - what will it be?

Let me know when.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE

Please add more chapters to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And the father's condition?

I've had this one marked for a long time as one hopefully to come back to. That is an indication of how well I thought it was written. I sure hope totally can regain the sense of the characters and continue it.

jojozepjojozepover 11 years ago
Please, please....

I totally love this story...please, please continue!

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
Need more...!!!

Wonderful story! Please keep on writing more about Marcus and Miranda! I would hate for you to end it like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ouch

Feeling the pain of this already. Peter will clock him one if he find out Marcus used those words... Good story, I care for the characters.

The sex is rather bland, but a good romance nonetheless.

Jason

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nine chapters in and we just now learn he has a family

but still don't know how old he is, or if he even . . . .

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Grrrrrrr!!!!

Such an idiot! If Marcus screws it up i shall hate him!!! I hope someone gives him a swift kick to the balls and sets him straight about a real marriage works. Perhaps Amanda or better yet his mother can convince him to get his head out of his rear and see that he and MIranda would make a wonderful team, each complimenting the other. Oh well, on with the story as I get ready to read the next chapter.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Raw Feelings

To go on and the descriptive interaction is so realistic - very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES