All Comments on 'A Sentimental Heart Ch. 10-11'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story, too many '...'

thank you for posting a new chapter. Liked it a lot. But could you ease up on the ellipsis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where is chapter 10?

your last post was called chapter 8-9. This one is called chapter 11-12. Where is chapter 10?

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Enjoying very much

I can't wait for the next chapter, ignore the nitpicking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Chapter 10? Change your writing style. Stop using - - and ... you over used them, not to mention all of the punctuation and grammar errors, you need an editor! Are your stories on Amazon edited? Or are they just the way you wrote them? If they are I sure as hell wouldn't buy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People need to lighten up'....'

Totally-this was a great story.

To all of the anonymous' out there - - RELAX. Who cares what type of punctuation is used. Its Lierotica for effe sakes. Stop being such a-holes and just enjoy the bloody story...

I'm signing this anonymous just so you know how stupid it is!

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeover 11 years ago
Read the lines

Even though the link says 11-12 if you read RIGHT UNDER the link when you click on the chapter the words clearly state Chapter 10. So it may not be the writers fault entirely if you are unable to read that portion... Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter. While punctuation is important with grammer this is an awesome read. Very different from all the other stories in romance you can read right now. So people need to lay off. It is a public forum and unless it's published where you BUY it cut the author some slack. People are so mean to the authors on lit here that they don't understand these writers have a life outside of lit. They are hard workers who have a life of their own; they take time out to show us a story they've worked on so just appreciate it. I wouldn't be able to do it as I'm sure most of us aren't able to.

Regardless... Good job,can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully we don't have to wait much longer.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
There goes that darned timeline again

Or was Mrs. Phillips wrong about it being 5 years?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
The heart

So complex and this story certainly weaves a descriptive interaction of the characters. So realistic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES