A Series of Firsts: Paying w/Pussy

Story Info
Hotwife uses her pussy to get deluxe upgrades at med spa.
2.5k words
4.49
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RB247
RB247
23 Followers

It took me a while to convince my wife to become a hot wife. But once she did, she jumped in with both feet. One of the things I enjoyed most, was when she would do something for the first time. Through A Series Of Firsts, I will share those firsts with you. I hope that you are as turned on reading about her adventures, as I was in watching/participating in them. The first installment was titled Vegas Nightclub, in which she was seduced on the dance floor by a young man, leading to her first time having sex with someone other than me. I know you may be expecting me to go in some sort of order, such as her first time with two guys, her first BBC, her first time with another woman, etcetera. And while I will definitely cover all of those topics, I prefer to mix it up a little bit. The second installment of A Series Of Firsts, will cover the first time she used her pussy, as a form of payment. I've taken a few liberties to spice up the story, but I promise you that she did, in fact, trade sex for the services she received. I hope you find it as hot as I did!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a friend, Mark, who opened up his own Med spa. It quickly became very successful. So successful, that he was ready to open two more locations. A month or so before he was ready to open the other locations, he asked me if he could pick my brain about marketing. I had been in the marketing field since graduating from college. He wanted to get the word out about the two new locations. But he was a little bit strapped for cash, after buying the other two locations. He was looking for low-cost marketing ideas. I told him I would be happy to put together a plan for him. He told me that he would be happy with just a few ideas that he could execute on his own, because he couldn't afford to pay me for my expertise, and he did not want me doing it for free.

"Would you be open to a barter deal?", I asked him.

"What do you want in trade? "And please don't say you want me to do laser hair removal on that fur coat that you call back hair?", he chuckled.

"Ha, ha. You got jokes! No, but I know Jen absolutely hates shaving her legs. I'll put together a marketing plan for you and you do your laser treatment on Jen's legs. Does that sound like a fair trade?"

He quickly replied, "I'll even do her underarms, as well. Amy said she enjoys not shaving her armpits, as much as she enjoys not shaving her legs." Amy was Mark's wife. "I'd offer to trade you for the full laser hair removal package, but that includes the bikini area. That might be kind of awkward." Mark had no idea that Jen was a hot wife and she and I had become very comfortable with ither men seeing her pussy. I wasn't sure how he'd react if I told him.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'm not sure your wife would be ok with it", I said with a laugh.

I put together a plan for Mark that included utilizing his current client database, social media (including some free services for a few local influencers) and even called in a favor and got him an interview during the morning show on one of the local TV stations. It worked out great. Bookings for his two new locations filled up two weeks in advance. He was extremely grateful.

He and Jen worked out a schedule for her treatments, which took place in the early evening, after the locations closed. This way, he didn't have to try to squeeze her into his regular schedule and she was able to go after work, which made it easy for her, as well. I went with her, the first few times, just to make sure she was comfortable with the procedures.

Jen was very happy with the results on her underarms, which he did first. She was very excited for her legs to turn out just as nicely. On the day of her last treatment for her legs, I decided to pop in, just to say thank you to Mark for his services. I know we had worked out a trade, but Jen was very pleased with the results of the treatments and I wanted to express my gratitude to Mark, in person.

I parked around back, as I had done on the previous visits to Mark's office. Since we always arrived after the office was officially closed, he would have us walk in the back door, which he kept unlocked. I walked in through the door, made my way through the backroom and headed for the treatment room. The office was closed, so Mark usually left the door open, in case I decided to drop by. As I came around the corner, I looked into the room and could see me wife's reflection in the mirror on the treatment room wall.

She was on her back, completely nude. I stared intently at the mirror, captivated by the sight of my wife's sexy, nude body stretched out in the examination chair. Her red hair, blue eyes, rosy cheeks and bright smile. firm, round breasts, nipples erect with excitement. Her sexy, flat stomach, leading to the fertile playground between her thighs. Those gorgeous legs. Then the voice in my head said, "why does she need to be fully nude for Mark to run the laser on her legs?"

Jen's voice quickly provided me with an answer. "I'm so glad you agreed to upgrade me to the full package. It will be so nice not to have to shave my pussy ever again. And I'll be so excited when the wrinkles around my eyes and mouth disappear. I never would have been able to get that done, without your generous payment plan." She giggled after the last statement.

"Speaking of that, it's time for your next payment", Mark said, as he stepped into my view. He was shirtless. I watched as he reached for the waistband of his scrubs and slid them down to the floor. As he stepped out of them, his cock swung free. He was a solid 9 inches. Jen's eyes danced with excitement, taking in his length. He put his hands on the inside of her thighs and pushed them slightly apart. "What a gorgeous pussy!!"

I'd never actually heard anyone say that before. Although, he wasn't wrong. Despite us having sex, almost nightly, since we were 18 years old and giving birth to multiple children, her pussy had remained in great shape. It had retained most of its elasticity and was still a beautiful, pink color. It was still very sexy to look at.

Mark pulled her to the edge of the exam chair. Her eyes were now closed, so she didn't notice Mark lean in, his face hovering directly above the pussy he just complimented. I watched, as he extended his tongue and ran it between her lips. She gripped the arms of the chair, as her hips raised up slightly, to meet his tongue. She reached down and pressed his head into her pussy, desperately wanting more pressure on her clit. "Mmmmmm....yessssss...lick my pussy, Mark...fuck me with your tongue..."

Mark's head shook from side to side, his tongue darting in and out of her pussy. He pulled back slightly. "Holy shit, you taste soooo fucking good!" I knew exactly what he meant. Jen's pussy always had a faint sweetness on my tongue. And it had a pleasant smell, too. Nothing sour or fishy about it. I always enjoyed having her in my mouth.

Jen began to lift her ass off the seat, higher and higher. Her head thrown back with her back arched. Her breathing became inaudible. She was nearing orgasm. It was like watching a Steph Curry 3-point shot in the air, just waiting for the "swish" of the net. And then her head came forward as her ass slammed back into the chair and a squeal escaped her lips. She began to pant heavily, as her hips bucked wildly against Mark's mouth. "My pussy is on fire! I NEED to feel your cock, Mark. My pussy needs to be filled by your giant dick!"

Mark lifted his head from between her thighs. His chin glistening with her sweet syrup. "You want me to bury this cock in your pussy? You love riding this cock, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Say it!"

"I love riding your cock, Mark!"

Mark held her legs in a "V". He looked down at her gorgeous pussy, just waiting to be filled with his throbbing dick. He positioned the head against her labia. She felt it and began to bite her lip in anticipation. He knew she was desperate for it. He held it there, teasing her. "Please, Mark, my pussy is aching for your cock!"

He began to push forward, watching himself glide inside of her, as her pussy gladly welcomed his entry. He pushed until his cock disappeared completely. He then slowly removed it. Again, he paused to take in the sight of his manhood, parting the lips of my wife's gorgeous pink treasure. He leaned forward and drove it deep, his balls making an audible "slap" against her ass. Jen gasped with delight. Mark picked up both the pace and the force of his thrusts. The slapping grew louder. Jen's screams grew louder. I was mesmerized as I watched my wife's sexy body being impaled on his shaft.

"Yes!...Yes!...Yes!...Don't stop! Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me hard!" Jen was nearing her next orgasm. Watching her orgasm was my favorite part. She looked so sexy, when she came on another man's cock. Eyes closed, legs stiffening, back arched. "God, yes! Fuck my pussy, Mark! Make it yours! You feel soooo amazing! Yes! Yes! Do it! Fuck me hard, Maaaaarrrrrkkkkkkk!!" Grabbing her breasts with both of her hands, she went silent, as her hips started to buck and her legs started to shake. "Uhh!...Uhhh!...Uhhh!...Uhh!...UHHHHHHHHH!!!!" It was all I could do not to come in my pants. Fuck, did she look sexy!

As she was coming down from her orgasm, Mark hooked his arms behind her knees and rolled her onto her stomach. She was face down on the exam chair, her feet touching the floor and her sexy, round ass sticking up in the air. Mark aimed his cock at her glistening pussy and buried himself to the hilt, lifting her off the ground. He held her tightly by the hips and drove his cock into her, like he was drilling a well. Jen gasped each time he bottomed out. Thrust after thrust. "God I love looking at my cock disappearing between those sexy cheeks of yours", Mark announced.

"You really like my ass?" Jen asked him.

"100 percent! It's so tight and round!" Mark replied.

Then Jen made her pitch. "I saw a bottle of eye serum on your website for $250. For two bottles, you can fuck my ass".

"Deal!", Mark replied instantly.

Jen reached back between her legs and slipped a finger in herself, getting it good and wet and then spread the wetness around her asshole. Jen then reached back between her legs and grabbed Mark's cock in her right hand. She guided it between her ass cheeks and slowly began to push it in. She then let go of his cock and propped herself on her elbows. She slowly pushed backed against his cock, sucking in air as she started taking his cock up her ass.

"That's a good girl! Open up for me. Take my cock into that sexy ass." Mark couldn't have looked more pleased. "Yes....yes..there you go"

Jen was on her tiptoes, trying to get the right angle. The muscles in her legs tensed up, showing off her incredible tone. It looked so hot, especially with Mark behind her, his hands on her hips, inching his dick into her ass.

"Ohhhhh, YESSSSSS!", Mark exclaimed, as she opened up and he slid the full length of his cock into her ass. "Hoe-lee FUCK! It's sooooo tight. My god, it feels so good! It's magical!"

"You're sooooo deep! Your cock feels so big!", Jen said with a bit of a grimace.

Mark began with a few slow strokes. Sensing no resistance from Jen, he began to pick up the pace. Soon, his strokes were going fast and deep.

"Fuck! This is amazing! Your ass is so tight!" Mark was on his tiptoes and pushing down on Jen's hips, to get better leverage and push as deep as he could. He was going to get every possible ounce of pleasure from this experience.

Jen was whimpering with pleasure. When she could tell that she was truly turning a man on (which happened a lot), she got especially aroused. Mark was driving the full length of his cock into her ass, at a pretty forceful pace. It wouldn't be long before she came.

Mark's face was pure ecstasy, as he drove harder into Jen's ass. Jen's whimpering had become a series of gasps. Suddenly, Mark shouted, "Your ass is amazing! No woman has ever made my dick feel like this! Holy shit, this is the best sex I've ever had!"

And that high compliment sent Jen over the edge. Her back arched high and then dropped as she exhaled in pure exhilaration! She began to convulse on Mark's cock. This sent him over the edge, as he pushed his cock all the way into Jen's ass. Sweat dripping from his brow, Mark bellowed, "FUUUUUCCCKKK", as he pumped his seed into Jen's ass.

His dick swelled with each load of cum, This increased the tightness inside Jen's ass and she gasped even louder. "Ahh!...ahhh!...AAAHHHH! It hurst soooo good!"

Exhausted, they both continued panting, with Mark's arms wrapped around Jen's waist. I watched as he pulled his cock from her ass and his cum oozed out of her and onto the chair. I then hurried out to my car and waited until I saw them coming out of the back door.

"Hey, I was driving by and saw that Jen's car was still here. Figured I'd stop in and say hi. I didn't think you'd be here this late."

"You know, the last session is always the longest", Mark stammered. I then noticed the eye serum in Jen's bag.

"Holy shit, Jen. I saw that on Mark's website. That's expensive!", I said, just to be an asshole.

"Don't worry," Jen said, "we worked out a deal", as she winked at me. "Well, it's getting late. We should get home."

Jen gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks for everything!"

"My pleasure!", Mark replied. "Let me know if you need anything else!"

"I'll be back when I run out of eye serum", Jen retorted, playfully. I think Mark got hard at just the thought of another round. Jen and I drove home. Later that night, as we got into bed, Jen spilled the details of her agreement with Mark. We fucked so hard that she couldn't walk straight for two days. She knew it would drive me wild that she decided to use her pussy as currency. And it wouldn't be the last time!

RB247
RB247
23 Followers