A Series of Tests for My Good Boy...

Story Info
If you want your goddess, you’ll have to work for it...
1.6k words
4.56
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've spent the day together, chilling out, having good food and nice cold drinks, it's so hot out that we are both feeling hot and sweaty by the time we head to the apartment we are staying at for a few days. Throughout the day we've both been touching each other as much as the heat will allow, leaning in and kissing each other, generally getting so turned on and frustrated that, by the time we reach the front door to the apartment, we are both incredibly horny and barely get the door shut before we are attempting to tear each other's clothes off.

We are half naked before I manage to get the strength up to tell you to stop. That button of yours is so hard and wet with precum, I'm sure you may cum without being touched if I wait much longer. I tell you to stand in front of me and take off the rest of your clothes, whilst looking me in the eyes. Whilst you do it, I finish taking off my clothes, watching you carefully to check you aren't looking at my naked body, and are keeping eye contact as instructed.

You manage quite well, but I see you sneaking a glance, your button throbbing as you stop yourself from reaching out and grabbing me. I tell you what a bad, bad boy you're being, that you don't deserve to touch my body, you don't even deserve to look at it. I grab a blindfold and put it on you, so you can't see what I'm doing. I tell you to kneel, and you immediately obey. I reach down and touch your button, but before you can even let out a moan, I move my hand away and push my fingers, wet with your precum, into your mouth, pushing your lips apart and coating them with it so you taste yourself.

I do it again and again until you are all clean. You were so wet, there's even a little dribble of it coming out of your mouth. I lean close to you and lick it from you, making sure my nipples rub against your chest as I do so, enjoying the tiniest of moans you let out as our naked bodies make contact. I tell you that if you want to have permission to fuck me tonight, that you are going to have to prove how good you are, and how much you want me through a series of tests. If you pass each of the tests, you'll move onto the next, but if you fail, it's up to me whether I give you another chance or put you in your cage for the whole night.....

I ask if you're ready for the first test and you tell me you are. I put on your collar and lead, and instruct you to follow me. We go into the kitchen area and I tell you to go on all fours. In front of you are three metal bowls. 1 has water, 1 has milk, and 1 has my pee. I ask you to pick a number between 1 and 3, and you have to lap it up... you pick 2 and sigh as you realise it's milk.

You're such a good boy, lapping it all up, putting your face right in the bowl to make sure you don't make a mess and upset me. I decide to only give you one more bowl... and ask you to pick again. This time you say 1... you realise immediately that it's the pee and falter, but you know how important it is for you to pass the tests and to please me, so you lap this bowl up as well. I've been a little kind, it isn't as full... and you are soon all done. Such a good boy you are doing everything I tell you to, even when it goes against you own wants and needs.

I tell you you've passed the first test, and lead you into the bathroom, where I have run a bath. I tell you to get in, and you quickly realise that it's cold. It's not too bad though, a bit tepid from the heat of the day warming it. You settle in and I tell you I just need to add something. You still can't see anything, so you don't know what it is until the temperature drops and you feel the ice cubes hitting the water. Your teeth start chattering, as I tell you that this is your next test. You have to stay in the bath for 3 minutes, with the ice freezing you. You know your safe word, if you need to get out, but I know you will only use it if you absolutely must, you're being such a good boy for me, trying to prove how worthy you are of getting to fuck me tonight. You manage it, just.

You and shivering and shaking as I take your hand and pull you up and out of the water, helping you out and I back onto your hands and knees, where I dry you with a big warm towel, making sure every inch of you is nice and warm before I take out the razor and start to remove all of your hair. Not just around that button of yours, but all over. I whisper in your ear that this is your third test, to let me take all of your body hair from you, so that you are my nice, smooth boy for me... You shiver occasionally as I shave you, though this time it is a mix of pleasure with the humiliation of having all your body hair taken from you.

Once I have finished, and inspected my handiwork, I tell you that you have passed 3 out of 5 of my tests for you. I lead you back into the bedroom, where I instruct you to lay back on the bed and wait for your next instructions. I bind your wrists and ankles, so you are unable to move, and then I tell you that test 4 is going to push your limits with pain... I use the pinwheel on you, pushing down a little harder in places, mixing up the pressure so you never know what to expect.

You are writhing around as much as you are able to, whilst being bound, and making tiny little noises where you can't hold it in. Just as I think you might crack, I move onto the hot candle wax, dripping it all over your inner thighs, your balls, that naughty button, which is all wet again, despite the pain you are going through for me. I pause to collect it with my fingers, before pushing them into your mouth, making you gag a little as I push my fingers in further, making you lick them clean.

To finish the pain threshold test, I remove your blindfold, move my hand to your neck, sit on top of you, so that your button is almost inside me, and I squeeze as I grind on top of you, touching myself with my other hand, and moaning as I make myself cum just out of your reach. I watch you carefully, to make sure you aren't going to pass out on me, and I stop to give you a little rest every so often. I push myself down so that your button goes inside me just a little, pulling back again when you get close. Then I move so I am above your face and grind down on you so all you can taste and smell is me. You struggle to breathe as again I get myself off, knowing you won't even lick without my explicit instructions...

Finally, the fourth test is done. I tell you for your final test, I'm going to make you my little doll. I'm going to dress you up pretty, do your makeup, even put a wig on you, so you are nice and girly for me to play with. Once I've dressed you all up, starting with a new pair of lace white underwear, with a figure hugging dress and fishnet holdups, I sit you down in front of the mirror and apply your makeup, whilst touching your button with my other hand, and bringing you to the edge over and over whilst making you watch yourself get pretty and girly, with a silky soft body.

By the time I finish, you are begging me to let you fuck me. That button of yours is straining to release. I tell you, that you can fuck me, if you let me fuck that pretty little face of yours with my cold, hard, plastic cock. You tell me yes, you will do anything. You get down on your knees in front of me, looking up at me with big, eyeliner ringed eyes, lashes long with mascara, and I almost feel bad as I strap it on and start to fuck your mouth roughly, until I remember that you want me to test you, you want to prove yourself to me. You want to be put through your paces, for me to break you, mould you as my own.

I hold your head as I fuck your face, watching as those pretty eyes leave tracks of mascara down your cheeks, but still you take it, cos you're my good boy, you're being such a good boy for me now, and you know that good boys get to fuck their goddess, bad boys, little sluts and naughty bitches have to stay locked in chastity, without any release.

Just when you think you can't take it anymore, I stop. Pull out. Lean down and whisper in your ear, now fuck me like you mean it, my good boy...