A Sex Litrpg: Level 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the bed, not on the wet spot thankfully, and opened the menu and then mentally 'selected' alterations. It hadn't really done anything when I'd tried it the night before but now that I had them available, something new appeared.

[Alterations:

+25% increased penile length

+25% increased penile width

+25% increased cum load

+25% increased sexual endurance

+25% increased....]

My mouth gaped like a fish. I had thought alterations were honestly going to be something, well, scary. Something crazy or insane. I had no idea it would lead to, this! The idea made my head swim and feel like I had ran into boulder and gotten dazed. The list was so long. Some it didn't even make sense! What was I going to do with +25% shorter pregnancy (self) or +25% tighter vagina (self)?

As I scrolled through the list, one option among others caught my eye. It was a simple option but the reason it was so different was that it wasn't a 1/4 increase. It was a doubling.

[Double drinking capacity]

There were some major thoughts in my head but it all was kind of a trickle down. What did I now need and want? To level up. Okay, but how do I do that? Sex seemed like the most obvious answer... but was it the only answer? Had I gotten experience for fucking? No, no I had not. Because I had a condom on. What I'd gotten experience for was that "Flesh on flesh", which meant my face in pussy. Sure, I had no doubt it would also work if I got a blowjob but then there was another rule that had activated wasn't there? Essence. When I had first seen Essence I had only hoped it had meant more than just cum, because I wasn't particularly gay. But now I knew it meant more than just that. Female 'cum' also counted.

But there was boiling in my mind. A singular question that was repeating itself over and over and over again.

'Was that all?'

What if it wasn't the only thing that counted as "essence?" I don't know but it felt like that was, wrong? No, like that wasn't the only thing that was available. Maybe I had seen and read too many things and making a mistake but my brain was practically screaming at me.

'What if ALL bodily liquids count as essence?'

I didn't really have too much of a leg on alterations. They were secondary. So I could afford to potentially waste a singular level on it. I doubled my drinking capacity. And honestly, felt no different after the selection, but there it sat in my list of alterations and after feeling what I felt? I was positive it was a real effect.

Angel came out of the bathroom, still naked, having seemingly wiped her crotch up a little and given me some space and time to think. Perhaps she had needed the space as well? Hard to say. Well, a small break for the both of us would be nice anyway before getting back into it.

Speaking of...

"So, I have something I want to try in mind but, it's... pretty kinky."

"Well, go ahead and tell me and we'll go from there. I'm pretty openly available to things, you made sure to pay for that."

Part of me was internally grimacing at the idea, another part of me didn't mind, which was pretty surprising. Maybe I was still just riding that high from earlier?

I grabbed a thermos off the nightstand that the hotel staff had handed out. That seemed off and odd for some reason but for now I shook that thought away and stared back at Angel.

"Would you be willing to... piss an... impressive amount into this?"

She stares back at me, raising a singular eyebrow. Then she grins, a tad bit more feral.

"You know, I don't typically do watersports. Not really on my 'list' of things. But if you're willing to pay a bit more?"

I had fallen into a terrible trap and I realized it straight away. Asking for someone kinky is fine, that probably does include much much more than watesports. She's probably done more crazy things in her time. But she was trying to fleece me here and now because she could. I almost respected it. The problem, was that the hour was up. I'd already have to pay more but now she knew what I wanted too. If I had just paid the hour and said "alright, please fill this up" done, easy. She might not like it but you don't market yourself as openly kinky like that and aren't willing to do some of the more """basic""" stuff. But I had asked afterwards. Nothing was stopping her from leaving and me finding someone later.

But I wanted it now. Waiting to find a new girl to piss in a cup, when it might not even work? Waiting to level up even more? That idea sent shivers of fear down me. No, no I needed that next sweet hit of increased capacity, of happiness and growth. There was no way in hell I was going to wait for it.

I grunted.

"How much?"

"$1000."

I stared at her.

"You can't be serious about that."

She just smiled wider. She had only cost $250 for an hour. Part of me wanted to be angry, most of me was screaming at the rest of me to just hurry up. I split the urge down the middle.

"Get another girl in here and I'll do it."

She clicked her tongue but nodded. Yeah, $1000 for one woman to piss in a cup was just, no. $1000 for two girls to piss in a cup, well, good for me if it works (god I hope it works) and she gets another of the girls she knows a bit more.

We both split off, her making a phone call and me Venmo-ing out $500 to two different accounts. It hurt my little heart but soon, soon it would all be worth it.

It didn't take that long but I was starting to feel like an addict from having to wait so long just to even test a theory. Another part of me was recoiling from the idea of drinking two strangers' piss. It wasn't long before a more "classical" escort came in. Younger at the very least.

"I heard you wanted something a bit more, wet~?"

I nodded and then got to see the pleasant sight of her stripping down to nothing. Then the very odd sight as, as I had asked, they both pissed into a thermos. Watching women piss was a bit more erotica than I had expected.

The younger one smiled and handed it back to me and I looked down and gulped. In my hands was nearly full thermos of piss. It was... a lot more than I expected. It suddenly occurred to me what I was doing and my mind bucked. Was I really going to try and do this, to level up?

The now warm thermos sat in my hands as I stared at it and prepared myself.

12