A Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"Please eat me." She whispered. I untied her bonds as James and I shifted positions. I lube him up at this time he knew exactly what I wanted. Moving between her legs, her ass on a pillow, I started making love to her pussy. At the same time James had worked his way deep in my ass.

Sorina came well ahead of James or myself. It was a long slow deep climax not a quick earth shattering one. I was going to continue but she moved around into a sixty nine and before long her tongue was massaging my clit as James worked my ass. I tried to concentrate on pleasuring her. She was excited but the two of them were too much.

My pussy contracted. My asshole tightened around his cock. I felt that warm smooth feeling in my ass as he blasted my inner walls. Sorina sucked my clit and then it descended over me like warm wool blanket. My whole body tensed. Sorina was holding my waist so she could keep in contact with my cunt as I tried to push deeper on his cock. It was too much too soon and in the end I just let the waves of pleasure make its way to every corner of my body.

Sorina was desperate for cock. Washing his cock after being in my ass (we always keep supplies handy) she moved on top of me and offered James her pussy. I could feel her body respond as he delved deeper in her. We kissed passionately as her breasts pressed against mine. Since she had not cum as I ate her pussy she was primed to cum now. I squeezed milk from her tit's coating us both. We laughed and giggled kissing when we could. I pulled her tight her cunt rubbed against mine. I could feel his cock ramming her pussy.

"I love you Sorina. I could never hurt you!" I whispered as I nipped at her ear.

"I'm sorry for being so hard on you last night!" She gasped as James thrust deep in her.

"Cum for me love. I want to feel you cum on top of me!"

We didn't speak. We didn't play. Sorina concentrated on James as our clits rubbed against each other. She was sucking in air, I could feel the trembles start to take hold. Little jerky thrusts as her mons smacked against mine. She rolled her hips and rubbed against me the whole time James pounded her cunt from behind. We tried to kiss but her orgasm was so overwhelming I just held her tight as she moaned into my ear.

Coming down she begged James to pull out, he was so excited he slipped it in my cunt. It felt great but I wanted it back in my ass. We were a tangle of arms and legs before I lay on top of Sorina and James worked his boner back in my ass. I don't know why but it was all I wanted. To have her below me and him inside a feeling of euphoria came over me.

"Is it good?" She teased.

"No it's fantastic!" I hissed. The cum in my ass from before churned and lubed the pounding he was giving me now. Instead of clenching I let my ass relax. There was almost no resistance as James moved in and out. I lifted my head and offered Sorina my hard nipple.

"Suck it for me baby. Bite it!" She nibbled on it for a few seconds and then her teeth scraped along it before letting it snap back. It was so delicious. Sorina knew just how much to push me. My ass contracted around James cock we both moaned at the same time. Relaxing again I offered her my other tit, we repeated the process. I could feel my pussy dripping on us both. "Kiss me!"

Sorina shifted and soon we were locked in a kiss tongues dancing in our mouths. James started moving faster. I let my ass clamp down. Sorina reached between us as I lifted my ass so James could go deeper. Her long slender hand found my dripping pussy lips and tugged. I clenched down hard on James cock.

"I'm cumming!" He announced.

Sorina worked two fingers in my pussy pressing against his cock. I started my own orgasm the moment I felt his hot sperm blast in my ass again. I was thoroughly spent. Closing my eyes. I just let my body roll of Sorina and let the warm afterglow settle in. I heard them in the shower. James picked me up and carried me in under the warm water. He kissed me after setting me down.

"Thank you." was all he said. Sorina must have gone to look after Gabby. She was no longer with us. James cuddled up behind me holding me tight. Something had changed. Something was different. I couldn't put my finger on it. For some reason we just seemed closer.

The next day Sorina teased how Gabby went hungry when her tits leaked so much. Trudy and Mandy burst out laughing. Trudy had helped herself to a generous sampling of mothers milk herself. Caroline picked up Trudy later that afternoon. I introduced her to James and Sorina and of course all the kids. We all said our goodbyes to Trudy but none more sincere than James.

That night Hansi searched the house for Trudy several times before coming to me. I had purposely worn a full front light pullover sweater. With no buttons to be undone and no neck line to pull down she was frustrated with me.

"Off!" She demanded.

"Go find Trudy!" I teased her.

"Off!" She pleaded.

"Oh now that Trudy is gone you want me?" I explained.

"Off" She was pulling at the bottom of the shirt. I held it down she started to tear up. I couldn't deny her. Pulling my sweater off Hansi pulled my bra down and latched onto my tit looking up at me. Cradling her in my arms she smiled as my nipple filled her mouth.

"I love you too!" I said. She giggled but didn't dare give up her hard won prize.

Shrieks could be heard as the kids opened their presents and so did us adults. James and Sorina took off after a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Mandy and I had the house to ourselves along with Ama, Hansi, and Jarvis.

The days were filled with fun, the nights filed with cuddling and loving. Mandy's body had transformed from firm and fit to soft and voluptuous since the baby. She was self-conscious but I assured her she was still very desirable. Mandy and I talked, we decided with five kids in the house she would not have any more children. The last few days have been good days. Trudy's visit helped with her spirits. Still I keep a close watch on her.

Mandy did go back to work the Monday after the first but I called Robert to make sure she wasn't overdoing it. The year that followed brought new surprises to ones we loved. My daughter Becky had found a new love and so did Latisha.

Robert and Russell were well adjusted as a couple and now accepted by most of the family. Trudy visited for a week during her break from college, but went back for summer courses. Mandy acted happy for her when she talked about a new friend she had made. It was just mentioned casually but both James and I saw she was affected by it.

The first night she was there Hansi came to me. She pointed to Trudy

"Rudy?" She gave me a questioned look. "Rudy?"

"I don't understand honey?" I tried to explain. She was a girl of few words but was trying to say something without saying it. She reached up and put her hand on my tit. Then pointed to Trudy.

"Rudy?" She squeezed my nipple. We all started laughing quietly.

"Yes honey. You can go be with 'Rudy'" I explained.

She bounded across the room Trudy held her arms open and soon they were bonded again. I felt so loved she asked for my permission. Never again did she go to her without asking me first.

Caroline and I talked on occasion. We even had lunch a couple of times when I would visit Robert or Becky. Nothing ever came of it but she told me her sex life with Frank had never been better. She was always surprising him with one new sexy item or another to keep him interested. Her whole appearance and attitude had changed.

The kids were growing like weeds. Mandy was working on getting back to pre-kid shape. I tried to explain her tits would never be the same. I kind of liked that slight sag they now had. Her stomach was firm again if not washboard, but what bothered her the most was her hips and butt. If you ask me they look and feel better but she isn't convinced. I suspected there was a different motive.

The next Christmas was much like the previous. Trudy was planning on coming for several days. Trudy visited for just two days this time. She was going to spend the holidays with her new lover. Mandy was excited when she came but was all but devastated when she found out why Trudy was cutting her visit short.

James and Sorina were going back to Romania again but only Sorina seemed excited about it. In fact the last few months he wasn't himself. He never said anything, if I was honest he seemed more attentive to me. Sorina seemed less than overjoyed with motherhood this time. Unlike Mandy she rarely had that glow about her.

It just seemed the day to day life of being a mother was wearing on her. With Mandy's and my support she worked through the most difficult days and then was back to her happy self.

Christmas day was a happy occasion and as usual the squeals and laughter filled the house and presents ripped open. James and Sorina left the twenty seventh. Mandy and I settled down to spend some time alone. I could tell she was still affected by the news of Trudy and her girlfriend.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked one night.

"It hurts!" She pressed her face to my chest. Of the three women she was the emotional one. Sorina and I could control or at least mask our emotions but Mandy carried hers on her sleeve. I was proud of the way she had handled herself when Trudy left, but now she had to let it out.

"I know baby. It's ok to cry!" I caressed her as my blouse became soaked.

"I tried not to love her! But I can't!" She sobbed.

"Maybe it's time you leave us and be with her then." I suggested.

"NO!" She shot up and yelled. "Why? Do you want me to leave?" She asked hurt.

"Mandy. Baby, no! This is always your home!" I hugged her tight." I just want you to be happy!"

We sat and hugged. Both of us crying now. We kissed and rocked just holding each other.

"How do you do it?" She looked at me.

"What honey? Do what?" I was confused.

"How can you love me but offer to let me go?" Mandy asked sniffling. It was a question that was never asked before.

"Because I love you with all my heart. I am old enough to be your mother. We both know that." I replied kissing her. "I cherish every moment we have together. But I know the day may come that you need more than I can give. You deserve to be happy!" I tried to explain. "Same with James and Sorina. Sure I want him for myself, but he needs a woman when I am not there. He loves her and she loves him."

"I love you Janice. I never will leave you. Not even for her!" Mandy kissed me.

"But you still want her close don't you?" She refused to answer instead kissing me again. We held each other and went to sleep.

It was the second of January when Caroline called.

"Have you seen Trudy?" She asked.

"Not since before Christmas." I replied. "Is everything ok?"

"I don't know Jan. Her girlfriend called looking for her. They had some kind of falling out New Year's Eve." Caroline replied very worried.

I asked Mandy if she had heard from her but she hadn't. I told Caroline we would let her know the minute we heard from her if she called. I know she wanted to talk but she needed to make more calls. Mandy was now upset. She tried to call Trudy but got no answer.

It was just after dinner. Ama and Hansi were playing. Jarvis was trying out his new legs he learned to use in the last month or so. Mandy chasing him around trying to keep him from falling. It was funny how quick they are at that stage. I went out to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine.

I looked out the window over the sink and saw a car pull up. Her strawberry red hair slipped from behind the door as she got out. I could see she was tired and had been crying. I opened the back door and stepped onto the patio. She looked at me and burst into tears. I opened my arms and she came running wrapping her arms around me as I did her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go!" She blubbered.

"It's ok. You're safe here." I comforted her. "Does your mom know where you are?"

"I wanted to call her. But dad..." She sniffled against me. "He doesn't know!"

"It's ok. Let's get you inside I will call her." I walked her in the back door and handed her a tissue. We walked around the corner calling Mandy, she was still chasing Jarvis.

"We have a visitor." I said.

Mandy and the girls looked up. Mandy was so emotional she just froze.

"Rudy!" Hansi jumped up from playing with her sister. She ran to Trudy and let her pick her up. Mandy gaining her composure looked to me. I knew what she wanted and I freely gave it to her. I nodded that I understood. She looked to Trudy as she held Hansi.

"I'm glad your back. Are you ok?" She asked nervously.

"I am now that I am with you." Trudy handed Hansi to me.

That one sentence answered so many questions all at once. There was this tension in the room and Mandy held the key. Neither one moved. It was as if they did they might never let go.

"I missed you!" Mandy smiled nervously.

"I am sorry I hurt you!" Trudy apologized. "It will never happen again."

"Can you stay awhile?" Mandy asked looking to me for permission. Trudy looked at me as well.

"She stays as long as she wants." I replied.

"What about James?" Mandy asked.

"You leave that to me." I said firmly.

They stood just looking at each other. I knew they wanted to embrace but Jarvis was starting to fuss. He was hungry. Mandy picked him up the room fell eerily silent. She lifted the corner of her blouse and opened the flap of her nursing bra. Jarvis shifted in her arms and latched on.

"Rudy!" Hansi pointed as she gripped my nipple. Mandy and Trudy both looked my way. Trudy looked at Mandy she had just unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her tit over the cup of her bra. She came to me and took Hansi. Hansi gripped her tit and latched onto her nipple.

"Welcome home!" Mandy said as she sat down. Trudy moved beside her on the couch and they sat together, the only sounds were Jarvis and Hansi suckling. Ama came with me as I went to call Caroline.

We talked briefly, she was relieved to hear Trudy was with us. We talked a while more. Caroline told me how Frank was against what he considered the lifestyle. He didn't know for sure Trudy was gay, but Caroline thought he suspected it and has been vocal against it. She was coming the next day to see her. I slept with Jarvis in my room leaving Trudy and Mandy free to be with each other undisturbed.

Caroline arrived just before ten. Trudy ran to her mother they kissed on the cheek and hugged for several minutes. It was an emotional reunion for them both. Trudy apologized for not calling. Caroline apologized for Frank. It was lunch before the house settled down.

With tears dried and stomachs full Caroline played with the kids and held the baby. Everyone was happy. I smiled looking on as I knew James couldn't argue Trudy shouldn't live here. Caroline was getting ready to leave. We happily said our goodbyes. When the phone rang. Mandy answered it then handed me the phone.

"It's James." She said quietly. Romania was nine hours ahead of us. We both wondered why he would be calling this late.

"Hello Honey." I said cheerfully.

"Janice, I need you to pick the kids and me up at the airport tomorrow." Just the tone of his voice let me know how serious it was.

"What about Sorina?" I dreaded asking.

"She will not be coming back." It was blunt and to the point.

"The kids?" I asked still in shock.

"They're fine." He replied.

"I am sorry James. I am so, so sorry honey!" I could almost hear him break down over the phone.

"We can talk later." He sobbed.

"I love you James!" I said trying to console him.

"I love you mom!" It took me back when he called me that. But I guess we all want our mom's when we are hurting.

"Thank you son. I will let you go. Call me if you need anything." The phone went dead.

Mandy. Trudy and Caroline were all gathered.

"He called to say Sorina is not coming back. I didn't get all the details. James is pretty upset." I relayed to them.

Mandy rushed to me we held each other tight.

"Jan I am so sorry." Mandy started crying. Caroline called Frank and told him she was spending the night.

I was getting ready for bed. I had felt almost numb for the whole evening. I remember helping with the kids. I remember everyone trying to console me. I remember trying to console Mandy and even Trudy. I was standing in front of my dresser trying to decide what to wear. There was a knock on the door.

"Jan is it ok if Caroline sleeps in Sorina's room?" It was Mandy.

"No you better send her in here with me." My only thought is how I didn't want to disturb her room until James returned.

"Ok. Are you sure?" I couldn't understand why she questioned me. I was still in front of the dresser only now I didn't know why I was there.

"On second thought, it would be best if she did sleep in there." It was like a presences came over me. Something just told me to say that.

"Do you want me to spend the night with you?" Mandy offered.

"Thank you but not tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" I replied. "Goodnight my love."

"Night." She didn't even come kiss me I thought after she left.

I sat on the edge of the bed when that same feeling came over me to check up on Caroline. I walked down the hall still naked and went to Sorina's room. I opened the door and stood there.

"Janice?" Caroline called out. I closed the door and went and sat on the side of the bed. "Are you ok honey?"

"Ssshhhh." I put my finger to her lips. She was wearing one of Mandy's over-sized tee shirt and a pair sexy satin panties.

I started to undress her. Caroline didn't say a word. I laid on top of her we kissed for several minutes. I reached between her legs she was wetter than I expected. I rolled to the side and opened the special drawer. I groped around finding what I was looking for. I placed one end at her pussy. Her hand found mine.

At first I thought she would stop me but she helped me guide it in her cunt. She gasped as it slipped in to the flange that rubbed her clit. I laid down trying to get her to be on top. Caroline caught on and positioned herself between my legs. Both our hands held the other end. It was the longer end half again as much and thicker.

I lined it up to my pussy and helped her force it in.

"Fuck your slut!" I groaned as the dildo pressed against my cervix.

"I need her to know." I hissed through gritted teeth. Caroline pushed it deeper, my body ached with desire.

"She knows!" Caroline whispered in my ear as I moaned in pleasure/pain. "She knows."

"Do it bitch! Show her my cunt can still take it! Show her I will always be her slut and only her slut!" I grabbed Caroline's ass and pulled her until the flange rubbed both of our pussies. "Fuck me Caroline. I need you to show her!"

"Yes slut. Let's show her. Let's do this." Caroline reached between us. With no harness she pounded my pussy holding it with her hand.

She fucked me and when she let go I fucked her. My cunt had stretched as the rubber cock had always demanded. I gripped my nipples and abused then like only Sorina could do. She always seemed to know just when to stop and yet still giving me what I craved. Caroline's body was different but the results were soon becoming the same. I could tell she wanted to cum herself.

"Cum for her!" I encouraged. "Cum like she would with me every time we fucked."

Caroline rubbed her clit with the flange of the cock and soon she was thrusting in and out as her orgasm took hold. I felt her presence as my climax unfolded. It wasn't earth shattering or even intense. It was just a warm glow that settle in over me knowing she was there with me. I was satisfied and we both knew it.

Caroline was spent. I let her lay on top she nuzzled my neck her breathing cumming back to normal. I could feel our hearts beat against each other. I realized at that moment I would never feel that with Sorina again. I kissed Caroline as much to thank her for being there as to let her know I cared about her.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers