A Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

I rolled her off. We pulled the dildo free. I left it on the bed the covers and our wet spots a testament of what we did. Taking her hand I led her to my bedroom and laid her in the bed. I kissed her on the lips for several minutes. Her body responded with enthusiasm. Making my way down I attacked her tits leaving them a slobbering mess. When I reached the neat little patch left above her naked pussy I teased her. She thrust her pelvis up offering me her sex.

"Beg me tramp!" I hissed. She thrust up even higher when she remembered the nick name I gave her when we first met.

She gripped my hair and pulled my face from her pussy.

"Please eat me Bitch!" She thrust my mouth to her cunt letting me know she too wanted to play both sides.

I licked her pussy then gently bit one lip letting her know I was up to the challenge. She ground her pussy hard and then let me lick her softly. I found her clit ending her playtime and working her into a frenzy.

"You fucking bitch you're going to make me cum again!" She yelled. I renewed my efforts and with a blaze of glory she started contracting on my tongue. "Lick it! Lick it bitch. Lick i...AAHH"

Her legs clamped my head she pushed away with her hands. She pulled me up and licked my face before she kissed me searching my mouth for her excitement. Her hands found my tits and she squeezed them firmly.

I reached around her and dipping my finger in her wetness I pressed it against her anus.

"Later!" She begged.

"Fair enough. Let's take a shower." I suggested.

We were washing each other. She did me and I was doing her. I moved behind and slipped my fingers over her pussy. Dipping two inside she leaned back and moaned. Soaping my other hand I slipped between her ass cheeks and found her asshole again. Slipping the tip of my finger in her ass she protested.

"We agreed later?" She whimpered.

"It is later! Now cum for me tramp. You know you want to!" I plunged three fingers in her pussy as I worked the finger in her ass deeper.

Caroline was rocking back and forth fucking one hand and then the other. She started cursing as I worked a second finger in her ass but she pushed back even harder. By the time I worked a fourth finger in her cunt her hands were against the wall her head hanging down watching me rub my fingers over her clit and into her pussy.

"Janice!" She wailed just before her orgasm came crashing down. In and out up and down she ground her pussy against the palm of my hand. I thrusted deep in her ass and she whimpered in acceptance. "Oh God make her stop!"

She cried out saliva dripping from her open mouth. The spasms in her body took all the strength from her legs she slowly eased to the shower floor. I joined her as the warm water continued to rain down on us now locked in a kiss.

"Was it always like that with her?" She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Sometimes better." I kissed her knowing she was trying to help.

"You love her don't you?" She kissed me back.

"We were close. I loved her. But nothing like the way I love Mandy!" We kissed again.

"Trudy says she may stay for a while?" Caroline was searching. I slipped the hair from her face. I nuzzled her neck kissing her ear lobe.

"As long as she wants!" I kissed her again.

"Do you love her as well?" Caroline knew the answer before she asked.

"I love you both!" I kissed her again. "But after today I think James needs me more than ever."

"So..." I pressed my finger to her lips.

"Never say never." I kissed her deeply our tongues played with each other. When we broke apart I turned off the shower and led her to the bed. "Please spend the night with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" She slipped under the covers. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked. She pulled my face back to hers.

"Uncle!" She kissed me again. "No more. Please?"

"Promise. But just for tonight!" I teased. We curled up together. She wrapped herself around my back her hand massaging my tit. I drifted off to sleep.

The four of us talked for most of the next day. Caroline left late in the afternoon leaving Trudy with us for now.

Trudy and I waited as the plane landed and they made their way to baggage claim. James looked tired as he carried Gabby and held Jr's hand. He looked at Trudy and then me. I debated if I should bring her but I knew with two kids she could help. He had plenty of time to think about it by the time they reached us.

"Hello love." He kissed my lips. I savored him being back. I took Gabby from his arms she was glad to see me.

"Hello Trudy!" He kissed her cheek as she kissed his. "I see you are back."

"Hello James. Can I take Jr from you?" Trudy let his remark go. Partly because she didn't want to upset him partly because I told her I would handle this. Jr jumped in her arms as she bent down to see him.

I took his hand and held it. We both knew there wasn't anything we could say to ease the pain we both felt. We waited for the luggage and loaded the car. James never asked about Trudy as she sat in the back between the kids. We found comfortable things to talk about, the weather, the kids anything but what we all knew needed to be said at some time.

Mandy was waiting as he walked in the door Hansi and Ama watched as Jarvis waddled to his dad. It was the first time I saw James smile today. He picked him up and played with him then turned his attention to the girls. They were so happy to see him back they begged him to go out and play. He looked at Mandy and then Trudy. Without a word he went outside. After dinner Mandy was feeding Jarvis and Hansi was suckling Trudy given permission to do so. Glad to be home with their siblings Jr and Gabby played with Ama in the corner of the room.

When the time came we put the kids in bed then gathered in the living room. Trudy and Mandy setting in separate chairs I was on the other end of the couch with James.

"Trudy how long are you staying?" James asked out of the blue. I looked at her. She looked at Mandy, panic set in.

"James I was going to talk to you about that." I started to explain.

"Janice I am asking Trudy not you!" He said firmly.

"I am not sure we wanted to talk to you about that." Trudy tried to cover for me. She looked down trying to hide the tears welling up inside.

"Didn't you leave here to be with your girlfriend for the holidays?" James asked. I wasn't sure if he was still upset over Sorina or was just being cruel.

"We broke up." Trudy started crying.

"I want her to stay!" Mandy cut in.

"Do you now?" James looked at me. He was being difficult for sure but something told me he was just trying to get his point across.

"Even after she broke your heart just weeks ago?" Trudy looked up at Mandy. She could see now the devastation she had caused.

"I love her. If you would have let her stay she would have never met the bitch!" Mandy replied incensed.

"Was it not you that wanted her to go to school and meet other people? You are blaming this on me? "James shot back. Mandy was no match for him and we all knew it.

"I did. She has and now I want her to stay if she wants!" Mandy knew she couldn't debate him but she knew if she wanted something she needed to stand up and say so.

"Well Trudy? What is it you want?" James turned to Trudy putting her on the spot. We could all see the tears rolling down her cheek.

"I love her. I know it now." She looked at Mandy. "I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was scared!"

"Have you finished college?" James barked. "Wasn't that the deal? To prove to us you could accomplish something."

"I ..." She tried but Trudy was too upset to answer.

"As a member of this household you need to learn to stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in." James explained.

"These kids will be looking up to you and they need to know you will fight for them as well." James glared at Trudy. "Now have you finished college or not?"

Trudy looked at both Mandy and me not sure if she just heard the same thing we heard.

"My grade point average is 3.9. I will have enough credits for an associate's degree when school lets out in May." She stopped crying wiping her face with her arm. "I want to continue and get my bachelors."

"James..." I tried to ask a question. He held up his hand to silence me.

"There is a very good private college here in town." He replied. "It won't do for you living so far from home now will it?" James asked softening his tone

"James you mean it?" Mandy asked out loud speaking for us all.

"I mean it." James confirmed. "She will have to finish out this year where she is, but she can come home whenever she wants."

"How can I thank you?" Trudy asked.

"Promise me you won't break her heart again." He said seriously.

"I promise!" Trudy looked him dead in the eye.

"Janice what was it you wanted to say?" He looked at me now.

"I love you!" I said.

"Now you two run along my wife and I are going to spend some time together!" James teased.

Trudy did complete her degrees and works for James now. I only work when he goes out of town. We have spent every night together since Sorina left with few exceptions. James found it difficult to talk about why she stayed in Romania. I never did ask for the details. I had a pretty good idea why. I guessed it would really not make a difference anyway.

All of the kids call Mandy mom. It just seems easiest. They call Trudy, Rudy, it seems to have stuck. They call me Janna. I prefer it to all of the other options. Hansi has been weaned off breasts for the most part. At times when she is having a really bad day she will take me to a private place so she can latch on and just be alone with me. I think we both enjoy it more than we should.

Trudy has made it clear she doesn't want kids of her own. She is more than happy with the five in the house. She has blossomed so much from when we first met her. Now that Hansi no longer suckles her she can leave her piercings in full time. The chain never comes off. Trudy and Mandy dress provocatively at home. Sometimes I think they forget there is a man in the house. I think they do it to tease James and I both. More than once he has pulled me into the bathroom and made me suck him off or spread my pussy for a quickie.

Mandy and I find our time alone during the days when the kids are off to school and the baby is sleeping. I know she still loves me. There isn't a day that goes by without a hug and a kiss at least. Trudy and I rarely spend time alone and only on occasion with Mandy. They like to play the game where I am the mean school teacher and punish them both for being bad. They always end up double teaming me.

Caroline and I are still close friends. We even went so far as to get a hotel room on the few nights I couldn't be with James (he is usually overseas). She let me fuck her ass one night. It was something she always wanted to try. I think she got more enjoyment fucking mine. I know I did. Mostly we just kiss and fondled. And bringing each other to an orgasm.

She ate her first pussy the last time we were together after I ate hers.

James and I are very happy. He is the best lover I have ever had. He likes that I will try anything with him. He still ties me up and has his way with me when we feel it's getting stale.

My pussy and ass are always available to him and he never seems to tire of looking at and playing with my tits. He made me promise not to bring another woman home for either of us but he is perfectly fine if Caroline visits.

Since Sorina left we live like husband and wife. James and Sorina got a divorce, James has full custody of the kids. When they are older he offered to bring them to Romania for visits. Sorina and I only talked once, we talked for almost an hour. She asked me to forgive her, I told her I still loved her.

As for James? He says he has never been happier now that he has the one woman he longed for all those years ago. I feel the same way about him.

Thanks for reading our story.

Sincerely

Janice.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers