A Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other man exchanged his rubber, moved his placement, and stood upon the bed where she could grab his bone and blow him with confidence. Each man reached out while she circulated upon her husband's prick to caress her breasts, gently pinching and massaging her nipples for stimulation. She could feel her husband entrenched within her, burrowing deep inside her pussy, the head of his dick penetrating her inner wall, causing a rush of euphoria throughout her body. Maybe it was because of the situation, but it felt larger and richer than it ever had, molding perfectly with her vagina and stimulating every nerve inside. She exploded again with ecstasy, shooting her squirt down her husbands cock and covering his balls with her moistness!

Trembling euphorically, she pulled the man's dick from her mouth and bent her body forward, releasing her husband's cock from her hotbox and positioning her ass in the air in a doggy-style fashion, her face staring downward echoing her husbands. Turning her head and looking at the man, she conveyed to him with a gaze to take her from behind! She was still straddling her husband with her knees bent at his sides and her ass raised high, her pussy naked and exposed, begging to be received.

Eager to feel a sense of intimacy with her husband, she leaned downward, resting her chest against his and began to kiss him with obsession and craze. She pushed her ass outward, causing the lips of her pussy to spread and uncover her dripping love-tunnel that was ready for insertion. The other man sprawled over her husband's legs onto his knees and inserted himself into her snatch from behind, gliding his stocky prick in and out of her exposed slit. She could feel the massive size of his cock filling her hole as he injected his entire shaft deep into her pussy, every nerve within her womanhood screaming with exhilaration!

Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed her husband's bulging dick, firmly wrapping her hand around his shaft and jerking it back and forth again in rhythm of her new man's doggy-style penetration. She could tell that her added lover was about to cum by his expansion inside her, his increased vigorous motion, and his rapid breathing. Raising her chest from her husbands, she looked back at him with eyes of insistence and commanded him to cum inside her!

Still lying motionless beneath her, her husband cupped her swaying tits and fondled and caressed them as the other man started to again pound her wildly! With the immeasurable ecstasy she was experiencing, she tilted her head upward toward the ceiling and closed her eyes, moaning assertively with each thrust of the man's magnificent cock. Arching her back considerably, she drove his dick deeper inside her, making her cum once more, screaming piercingly with happiness and fury, dripping her glossy white nectar down his swinging ball sac.

Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly and encase his dick like a warm glove, sending him into an immediate climax of enormous magnitude and shooting his semen into the raincoat that hugged his cock inside her. Screeching with indulgence and fulfillment, he exited her mesmerizing pussy and sprawled next to them on the bed trying to catch his breath, shaking from his ejaculation high.

She rolled the opposite direction of where the other man rested, laid on her back, and pulled her husband on top of her. She gazed deeply into his eyes with horniness and desire, placed her hands on his head and drove him downward toward her swollen battered pussy. He descended between her legs and started to taste her succulent syrup, caressing her clitoris with his tongue and sending her essence into an orgasm of titanic enormity. Thrusting and heaving her hips like an oceanic tidal wave, she exploded with a gush of moisture, drilling his face with a magnitude of her woman's milk, saturating her husband with a flood of discharge, shrieking a deafening pitch of gratification from her mouth and shaking uncontrollably!

Peering down at him like a predator looks at its next meal, she screamed "GET INSIDE ME NOW!" Without pause, her husband raised from her delicious plump snatch, his dick emerging into view, harder than she had ever seen it, pulsing like a bomb about to explode! Grabbing it with a single hand, he slid it inside her drenched pussy with eagerness. She could feel the marvel of his shaft stretching her opening wide. He shoved his stiff cock deep inside her, with his prick full of substance that begged to be released! She grabbed his firm well-defined ass and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling them together as one. With their sweat soaking their bodies, he began to grind his pelvis against hers, rapidly sliding his dick in and out of her glory hole like a piston working overtime in a machine.

Moaning in quick bursts of delight she dug her nails deep into his back, her essence burning with a reckless passion. In his animalistic arousal, he raised from her grasp and started to pound her pussy raw, thrashing it with a ferocious penetration and causing the bed to shift from its frame. His balls swinging back and forth and smacking the wetness that dripped from her pussy.

It didn't take long before she came a final time, screaming and moaning with so much delight, bliss, and pleasure, unlike any climax she had ever experienced! Her orgasmic summit sent her essence into darkness, seeing spots of light and streams of color while her body seized with pleasure! In a chain-reaction, her husband wailed wildly as he urgently released his full load into her saturated, abused, and pleasantly infiltrated pussy; his condom clutching every drop!

Shaking and dazed, he exhaustedly paused, his dick still inside her, staring endlessly into her eyes with love, delight and satisfaction, and with an overwhelming joy of fatigue pulled his dick from her honey-hole and rolled off of her, opposite of the other man's position, leaving her between them. The three of them where exhausted with overwhelming emotions of physical serenity and pure triumph, their bodies quivering with widespread exhilaration.

With her heart pounding swiftly and sweat glistening every inch of her body, she laid there in silence, nestled in-between her two men. She was totally quenched from head to toe with shocks of electricity enchanting her body; a result of her euphoric state. She recognized she never once felt the need to utilize the safe-word, and all she could feel was the complete and total satisfaction of an unbelievable love making engagement. That inner tingle that very few women ever experience.

She had never gushed so many times while making love, and knew it was due to the overwhelming pleasure of their ménage á trois ambition. Slowly drifting off to sleep with both men's arms wrapped securely around her, a tranquil feeling of gratification overcame her as she finally surrendered to the successfully fulfilled fantasy.

She couldn't believe she had done it! Her and her husband's expedition had finally come to an end, and she couldn't help but appreciate the night they all just shared! She sensed the bond in her relationship flourishing and treasured how much it grew through the months of their endeavor. Their connection as husband and wife elevated to a new level, coated in devotion and discovery. She knew that their union was built on more than vows and a promise. It was protected with loyalty, generosity, faithfulness, commitment, trust and honesty, having the ability to survive anything life could throw at them, as long as they did it together. Perhaps with their next threesome, it would be a woman that would join in their journey!

(January, 2019)