A Sexual Proposition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

It's summer. Marian and I start college in another month and a half. We have it arranged so we can be room mates in the dorm at State. We'll have a place where we can do each other as well as bring guys back to. Meanwhile, we're both having sex with Brett and Charley regularly. Depending on work schedules, it's both of us or just one of us.

It's afternoon. My parents are at work. Brett and Marian and I are all available so we're meeting in my bedroom for sex. Brett gets there, so waiting for Marian, we both get naked and start fooling around. I think I hear her come in and since I'm aroused anyway, I start sucking Brett's cock, He's sitting on the edge of the bed and I'm kneeling on the floor between his legs. When Marian comes in, I'll make room for her to join us. I'm pretty much into enjoying a cock in my mouth when I realize that Marian has come into the room. Then I realize that someone is sitting down on the bed next to Brett and out of the corner of my eye I realize Marian is in the same position with this guy as I am with Brett, she's sucking his cock. I flick my eyes up and realize it's my little brother, Robbie. What the fuck is this? Marian and Robbie are naked and she's sucking his cock. He's looking down at her, obviously enjoying it. She's flicking her eyes over at me just like I'm looking at her, both of us with our lips around big, fat cocks.

Let me jump out of order here. Later that same day, once both Robbie and Brett are away, I confront her and she tells me how she got there. She says I told her that Robbie (she calls him Rob) had his eighteenth birthday. Had a party. A couple days later she saw him walking toward home. It was afternoon and she knew I was at work and my parents were at work. So she joined Rob and walked along with him and when they got to my house she told him she had a birthday present for him. So they both came into the house and went up to his bedroom. Then she told him she needed to unwrap his present and took her clothes off, telling him that she was his present. That he was going to get his first blow job and his first fuck and was going to eat his first pussy. Well, apparently Rob had been watching things on the Internet and was way ahead of Charley on his first time because Rob needed very little instruction. Since then, they'd got together in his bedroom several times for more sex. She said I'd got to be the first time for a couple guys and she wanted to be somebody's first time and that Rob obviously loves it. Then she told him she had a surprise and planned the whole thing so that the two of them would come in and he'd see his sister sucking a guys cock just as Marian began sucking his.

So, back again, there I am sucking Brett and two feet away Marian is sucking Rob. My basic reaction is to keep on working on Brett's cock. And while I think in fleeting bits about Rob and Marian, I really just keep on until I get a mouthful. Then Brett picks me up, as we had done often, and puts me on the bed in his place and kneels down and starts eating me, licking and sucking on my pussy and clit. I 'm way to far into it to do anything but enjoy it. I can see, though, that Marian is now next to me and my little brother is slurping away in her pussy. Then I cum and Brett is up over me shoving his cock into me and my mind goes a little wild and right next to me, Marian is on her back and Rob is fucking away in her. Amongst my many thoughts, I realize it is way too late to make any complaints about Marian and my brother by now, we're all way too far into all of this.

I also realize that Marian was right. Rob's a hunk. A great body. And from what I could see, a great cock. Marian and I usually trade off and share guys. I smile to myself, wondering what Rob is going to be like.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers