A Sexual Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was enjoying thinking about what I had just said ..."Helen being fucked by my husband"... an electric shock went through my body as a hand, Helen's hand, started touching and caressing my pussy. I used my free hand to try and bat her hand away from my pussy but she was too quick. She could see, I couldn't! It felt wrong, but given the excitement of what had been happening, it also felt divine. It felt like she had her thumb in my pussy and was trailing the copious amounts of my wetness forward to my clit as she slowly yet deliberately stroked the length of my lips and my clit. I tried hard to stop her but the pleasure was rising from her touch. Ian saw my movement and grinned his sexiest grin.

"Hmmm...turning you on again is it?...Rub that clit for me babe, cum for me again..."

I was in turmoil! Helen was my friend. She was a woman! She was touching my pussy...and Goddddd it felt good...but it felt wrong. At the same time it felt incredible, much gentler than Ian when he touched me, touching in all the right spots. I could feel the pressure rising as well as the confusion. I could feel the orgasm closing in, but I didn't want to cum on my friend's fingers. It was all too surreal, but incredibly arousing. I managed to clamp my hand completely over my pussy to prevent her from touching me and I felt the bed move as she got the message and obviously moved away. I was able to put my hand back onto the bed to support my aching neck and shoulders and I relaxed a little back into my rhythm and concentrated on Ian's cock. I was certainly going to have a shower and make myself cum after this.

It's amazing how wrong you can be sometimes isn't it? Helen wasn't moving away, rather she was maneuvering herself. My mouth was sliding deliciously up and down my husband's cock and I could hear his very appreciative noises as his pleasure increased, but when I felt two hands on the flat of my lower back. I was confused as to why Helen was pushing my bottom down towards the bed. That was until I felt her tongue on my pussy.

In shock I realised she had laid on her back and slid her head between my legs that were wide apart kneeling and servicing my husband's cock. I squirmed to get away from her but I couldn't, not without giving the game away. I wiggled back and forth to try and stop her, but only proceeded to rub my soaking wet slit all over her face and mouth. It felt so wrong but so fucking fantastic, I didn't know what to do. I moaned deep in my throat as her tongue found my clit and flicked at it, sending ripples of pleasure through my loins. Ian just assumed I was still playing with my own pussy, as the hand supporting me was behind the curtain. I tried to bat her away again, but my legs wouldn't close because of her head between my thighs. "Her head between my thighs!" That image sprung to mind and the enjoyment was confusing. My neck and shoulders were straining to move up and down on Ian's cock without support, so I had no option other than to stop trying to prevent Helen's ministrations.

Her tongue and mouth on my swollen opening was wonderful, her mouth devoured everything. I felt the whole area was soaked from an arousing mixture of her saliva and my pussy juices. She was good...she was damn good, as no area was neglected, and when she touched a certain spot that returned a groan or other response, she remembered, and came back again and again. I was trying hard to concentrate on a rhythm for Ian but Helen had a rhythm of her own. I gave in to it.

If I couldn't do anything about it, why fight it? When that realization dawned, the pleasure was fantastic. I timed my movements up and down Ian's cock with Helen's lapping at my pussy and her tongue and fingers were drawing out such wonderful pleasure. My hips rocked back and forth, dragging my pussy across her lips and face. When she slid two fingers into my sodden hole and stroked the front wall of my pussy, I thought I saw stars all around me, it felt that good. I could hear Ian's grunts were getting closer together and knew he wouldn't be long now...nor would I!.

"I'm ...going...to cum... very soon..." I breathlessly mumbled as much for Helen as for Ian. I hoped that Helen would get out of the way when I came, my pussy flooded with juices when I came hard, and I knew this was going to be one of the hardest I had ever had.


"Me too babe!" was Ian's reply.

Helen took this as her cue to step up her play. The ball of sensation coming from my pussy was so incredibly intense that for a few seconds I didn't feel one of her wet fingers gently teasing my anus. No one had ever touched me there before, not even Ian. She didn't try and enter, she just trailed a finger around it; it was so deliciously sensitive. Her tongue focused on my clit, circling and flicking with increased vigour and abandon, varying the pressure from soft to very firm, as two of her fingers entered my pussy and 'fucked' me back and forth. I was so close to the edge, that when she next slid her finger across the sensitive skin behind, I crashed over the edge and fell into a kaleidoscope of colour and pleasure.

An intense groan started deep within me as the wave grew, so incredibly big, and crashed down on me, every muscles tensed, then clenched and unclenched as the pleasure rolled on as the huge wave assaulted the shoreline of my feelings. I didn't care that Helen was still licking my clit. I didn't care that I was grinding my pussy into her face as hard as I could. I didn't give a thought to her being between my thighs as my pussy flooded with my juices. It was all about me, this gigantic pulse, this crush of pleasure was my sole focus. Helen was unfazed by it all and hugged my pussy to her face, lapping continuously as I rode her tongue in delight. I didn't even care that my orgasm had made Ian cum...in my mouth... something I never did! He grabbed two handfuls of my hair and thrust forward with his hips and I felt thrust after thrust of hot cum hit the back of my throat.

I didn't find out until later, but Helen had been rubbing her own pussy, and the sounds of our orgasm and the intensity at which I had cum on her face, crashed her over the edge as well. Helen continued to lick at my grinding soaking pussy as the pleasure fell away, and then slowed to a stop, knowing it would be too sensitive to continue. She caressed my butt as I regained breath and the spasm of the rest of my orgasm eased. I was spent, I was truly spent.

I hadn't been able to swallow all Ian's cum and much of it dribbled down along the length of his shaft to his balls and was threatening to fall to the floor.

"Fuck, babe, that was awesome!" he sounded like a teenager again, a very weary one.

"You have no idea!" I replied, much the same, "...now go and have a quick shower and come back here, I need to be held in your big strong arms."

I turned him towards the bathroom and slapped his rump to get him on his way. I watched until he got into the bathroom before pulling my head back into the confines of the bed curtains.

Helen and I sat looking at each other for a few moments, unsure what to say. Helen's face was soaked, from her neck to her hair line. Her cheeks were glistening with wetness, my wetness, in the dim light. One of her hands also glistened too, while the other was still gently between her thighs making small circling movements as the last of her pleasure drifted away. A sated smile was plastered to her face.

"You'd better hurry..." I finally whispered, breaking the spell, "...that was...that was..."

"...fucking unbelievable." she whispered back, cutting me off and grinning.

"Yes... it was..." was all I could offer, "...now...go...quickly...before he comes back." The excitement and adrenalin had gone and was now replaced by fear; fear of being discovered.

Helen leaned in to hug me lightly and kissed me on the cheek. She smiled as she pulled away then stopped as if trying to make up her mind about something. She kissed me once more, but this time on the lips; a deep kiss and our tongues and our nipples just touched each others as the kiss went on for a few seconds. I was a little shocked; I had never kissed another woman on the mouth before and yet here and now it was strangely ok , and perhaps more shocking... I had never tasted my own juices on another woman's lips before.

As she slipped from the bed with a cheeky smile on her face and padded silently down the hall into the darkness, I heard the shower stop running and I laid back to try and take in everything that had just happened. It had been a long time in the planning and had been incredibly sensual and arousing but I felt relieved that it was finally at an end.

Then it struck me...was it the end...or was it another beginning?