A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just move and I'll be on my way," Mirin said, but she couldn't ignore the flush in her adversary's cheeks, or the way her legs closed slightly. Brianne tensed a little each time Mirin's breasts jiggled. Curious, the herm stretched and watched her co-worker's eyes bulge at how her boobs strained the shirt. Inches of cleavage filled the neckline, leading to a depth of unknown delight.

"God, you reek," Brianne crinkled her nose for emphasis, "What the hell is that?"

"If I stink, then why don't you move?"

"You listen to me," Brianne stomped forward and lowered her voice to a hiss, "Either you fucking do what I say, or Ciara hears about that bathroom shit you pulled."

"Don't know what you're talking about," Mirin said, maintaining a calm in spite of her rampant heart rate.

"I heard you. Ugh, it was disgusting. Grunting like a fucking animal," Brianne grinned, like she heard Mirin's heartbeat, "And that stink! It'll take forever before the cleaners get rid of it. I wonder what people would think about all that. What if you were just practising for the future? You might come after one of us."

At least she didn't know about Erin, not that it made a difference. Her penis was running out of patience, gently throbbing against her skin, whispering far better thoughts to her. 'Touch me, stroke, make me cum.' Oh, she wanted to. Relieving herself at work wasn't appealing. The cameras were easy to get around, but she couldn't risk the janitors finding her.

And something better stood before her. Mirin's throat went dry, the air condensed around her, suddenly humid and swimming with a familiar aroma. Brianne hadn't moved, just glared up at her. It's an act, Mirin realised and sniffed the air, catching the faint reek of her unwashed cock, however it was tempered by a pussy. Now she watched and noticed Brianne's eyes flicking to her groin, as if compelled to.

"Besides, I could kick your fucking ass," Brianne said, shakier than before. She glanced around as if to find someone to save her. Everyone else had already left, and the cleaners were still on the lower floors. All that could save her were the cameras, but Mirin wasn't worried. They hadn't been updated in years, as such night vision remained a dream. The light was dim enough that her figure might just be visible.

"Oh really?" Mirin asked and smirked, straightening her back and neck to leer down at the tiny asexual. Stood so close, it only made her seem punier than before. Brianne's eyes were level to Mirin's nipples, which tingled under her cock's power. They poked through her shirt, drawing the brunette's gaze. Her head was smaller than the mounds, making them stand out like mountains against her.

"You don't want to know the shit I did in school."

"Sounds cute," Mirin said and leaned down. Her tits hung in her shirt, pulling her bra tight against her back. Useless thing, she thought, "Go ahead and try something. Give me a reason to fuck you up, little bitch."

"What?"

"Oh? Was that too complicated for you? I'll explain. You're a bitch, Brianne. You bark and bark, but trust me, you've got no bite. But I do."

"No, you're just a freak," Brianne stayed in place, though she quivered in place.

"And I've got other things too," Mirin added, lowering her voice to a growl, "I can prove you're just a bitch."

"Lay a finger on me and you're screwed," Brianne said.

Mirin snickered and placed one finger on her shoulder. The asexual stepped back at the touch, however her face betrayed no disgust. Fear simmered in her eyes, but confusion and desire gleamed brighter. She couldn't fathom what it was. No one taught sexual education anymore, biology was close as it came, yet didn't teach anyone what to do when faced with such urges. Mirin only knew because of an archaic textbook and instinct. None had that advantage.

"What're you doing to me?" Brianne asked, panting.

"I'm not too sure myself," Mirin said, not a total lie. It was arousal caused by her, that's where her knowledge ceased, "But I know what it means. You're aroused. Like the bitch you are."

"Aroused? Only animals..."

"Then what does that make you?" Mirin interrupted, bearing down on her now, "You're just standing here, trying and failing to threaten me, but you're getting turned on. What creature would do that I wonder?"

"I'm human. I'm not some filthy, disgusting... despicable... loathsome... I-I'm not like you," Brianne was backing away now, heading to the printer room. The door had a lock, and the windows were too high for anyone to see in. Perfect.

"Prove it. Try leaving. Try ignoring what you smell and what it does to you," Mirin pressed, imposing her full height over the asexual. She clearly wanted it, but 'it' was foreign to her, as was Mirin. So fear took over, warring against her body's deepest genetics. A futile battle. If someone like Erin could be reduced to a sopping mess like in the bathroom, then what chance did a uppity bitch like Brianne have.

Seconds passed and Brianne's stance weakened. She still hadn't answered. Mirin fiddled with her clothes as she waited. A tug on her shirt or jeans always drew Brianne back to her, often in time to catch a glimpse of what awaited her. The breasts seemed to captivate her over everything else. They jiggled after a firmer pull, which elicited a loud gulp. Mirin chuckled and hefted the supple orbs in her hands.

"Do you like them? Everyone else always calls me a freak because of these things, but how about you?" Mirin closed the gap. Brianne startled as if she'd teleported, but that was untrue; she just hadn't cared, "Go on. Touch them."

Brianne's hands raised as her eyes watched on, horrified and enamoured by what faced her. Still, she hesitated. Her back was to the door now, with a bit of manoeuvring and she'd be inside. Mirin shimmied her torso, which failed, then decided to take a head start. Her target gawked as the shirt was thrown aside. Nothing else constrained them.

It was strange to look at her boobs with Brianne's attention. Mirin had seen herself hundreds of thousands of times, except with the mentality that her body shouldn't be. Now, taking in her co-worker's reverent gaze, she adored herself. Unlike those twig-like asexuals, she was powerful.

That's what her body exemplified. Not through muscle, but through sheer voluptuousness. Her breasts spilled over her ribs like lava, nipples crowned upon their summits and pointed to Brianne's head, which seemed smaller each time she compared them. The reveal proved too much and Brianne gave in. Now her hands, tiny as they seemed, explored the two mountains. A strong push saw them vanish into the flesh.

"This isn't normal," Brianne said, but she continued to Mirin's appreciation. Despite her demeanour, the brunette's fingers had finesse as they worked. If this level of adoration could be directed to her entire body, then Brianne might be perfect. But for that to happen, Mirin needed to break her in. Just as she had with Erin.

No. Erin was an annoying gnat that didn't have any real authority, Brianne, however, posed a threat. Almost everyday, she put Mirin on edge, unsure if she'd be fired for some ridiculous reason. Just like that time Mirin brought in some leftover birthday cake and Brianne accused her of trying to poison everyone because it was stale. As a joke, or an idle threat, that meant nothing, but it went to Ciara. Such incidents happened more and more.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you," Mirin hissed under her breath and reached around Brianne, who gasped at the breasts crushing her face, to open the door. She pushed and they were inside, then she locked the door. Brianne didn't notice she was trapped. Breasts dominated her world, even as Mirin undressed. It wasn't until the burgeoning erection touched her, that Brianne snapped to reality.

"What... is that?" She stepped away, fingers reluctantly slipping from Mirin's chest. Due to budget restraints, no cameras occupied the printer room. Mirin fumbled at the wall and found the light switch. Soon, her body was fully illuminated for Brianne, every naked inch on display.

"What're you doing?" Brianne shook in place, knees closed together. After working together for so long, Mirin had ignored her clothes, but found them oddly enticing. A shorter skirt that ended mid-way down Brianne's thighs, with the rest covered in opaque stockings, and a simple, button-up shirt that was a size too large. Tempting.

Mirin didn't answer, instead she stroked herself to the view. Brianne appeared tiny, more so than she truly was, just waiting to be taken. But Mirin had no intent on doing so. This bitch would come willingly. Once she did, though, nothing would stop Mirin from venting her frustrations. She licked at her lips at the thought of Brianne's inevitable humiliation.

Uncertain but curious, the brunette shuffled closer.

"Uh ah," Mirin taunted, wagging her finger, "Strip first."

"For what?"

"Do it, and maybe you'll find out." Mirin's patience was already wearing thin. Her erection cut it short, eager to feel another female's pussy.

Brianne gulped, however she unbuttoned her shirt. Too slow, Mirin thought and rolled her eyes in agitation. It was close enough to submission. She lunged forward and grabbed both of Brianne's wrists in one hand, then used the other to tear her top away. Buttons clattered to the floor as her eyes beheld an unusual sight.

"Someone's naughty," Mirin said and flicked her co-worker's nipple, its bar pinging off her fingernail. Brianne yelped, squirming to get free, though her attempt was half-hearted, "You were all over my tits earlier. I guess that means you've got a thing for them."

"Y-yes," Brianne whispered. How pathetic. Mirin curled her lip at the girl, who until a few minutes ago pretended to be so mighty, now stared at her like a misbehaved child. When she could tear her gaze from the breasts and cock, that is. The asexual almost failed to react to her skirt being removed. A wisp of air slipped through the cracks in the door and breathed across her sodden underwear, carrying her scent. Mirin devoured her scent like an addict. Her cock swelled and pushed against Brianne.

"It's hot," Brianne said, staring down at her belly, where the dick touched her. Something warm and slimy oozed out, "I feel weird. What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Nothing you don't want," Mirin said and jammed a leg between her thighs, raising Brianne until their genitals were level.

"I don't want this." It was a lie. Confused need boiled in her eyes and foamed at her opening, leaking through the panties and dripping down her legs, "I don't... I don't... I..." Her affirmations dimmed until her mouth just opened and closed, silent but for the occasional gulp.

"It's okay, you can tell me the truth," Mirin said and pushed the underwear aside, revealing a luscious mound, then plopped it down on her dick.

"No..." Brianne whined and moaned, trying to bear her weight on the silken steel rod, "You're doing something to me. I'm... not some stupid beast."

"No, but this goes beyond that," Mirin said, rocking her hips to a silent drumbeat, sawing her cock between Brianne's meaty cunt, "It's what your body craves. All you asexuals think you're better than animals. News flash, you're not. That wetness, that burning you feel, it's a need that goes millions of years back."

"What need?" Crimson tinted Brianne's skin, her breaths were short and fast, and moisture dribbled from her pussy. Thank god those synonyms survived, Mirin thought. Imagine how tiresome it'd be to call it a vagina over and over. And these words had a wonderfully filthy ring to them.

"To be bred by your better," Mirin snarled, and dipped her hips. A single thrust later and Brianne's voice caught. The same initial barrier found in Erin tore apart. Her walls parted for the herm, leading her to the end and halfway down her shaft. Less than Erin, she noted with disdain. Still, Mirin savoured Brianne from crotch to head, devouring the sight of her dick shape in her belly and rapid rise and fall of her chest. Oh but her face was a delicacy.

Eyes crossed, lips caught in a portrait of depraved horror, and the hint of insanity in every crease made for something exquisite. Mirin cupped Brianne's cheek, waiting for recognition to sink in, and the excitement to quiet. Time crawled and stumbled to the manic twitching of Brianne's body and heart. Her pussy squeezed and rolled as if to remove Mirin, yet it sucked her in if she pulled even an inch back.

"Well?" Mirin asked once Brianne blinked. She said nothing in return, just stared, "Fine, don't talk. I'm still new at this, but you'll make for good practice."

Brianne opened her mouth, then snapped it shut at Mirin's sudden and vicious thrust. Her face was a play performed by masters. Every movement, planned or not, elicited a new reaction. Raspy moans or a twitch in her lip, crazed eyes darting about, or a failed attempt at speech. None of her limbs tensed and just hung like rags, swinging to Mirin's pace. No words escaped. None would as Mirin took her throat in hand.

The bulge captivated her. It distorted the sleek figure, rising and falling at her whim, reaching the base of Brianne's ribs. Each thrust slapped her sack against her skinny ass, hard enough to give Mirin pause, then was overridden as the asexual squeezed her tighter. Words could be faked, even some actions with preparation, but not this.

Mirin let go of concern. So long as Brianne could walk away before tomorrow morning, she didn't care what happened. All she wanted was to use her. She pinned Brianne to a table and hammered her, softening the cervix and carving the shape of her cock into the walls. Tight though she was, Brianne's juices let Mirin ram her like a jack hammer. Her breasts bounced in time, a subtle but divine pleasure as they clapped and squished together. Sweat gathered and soaked the herm and asexual, causing Brianne to slip. Mirin grabbed her waist.

Finally, Brianne regained some function. She raised her head and hands, grunting to the rapid-fire pounding of her hole, and touched Mirin's arms. She moved them higher, as if marvelling at the limbs, then tried grabbing at the boobs taunting her. Mirin snickered at her attempt.

"You'll have to do better," Mirin said through her own grunts. Her insides tightened, balls bloated and heavy, set to unleash ecstasy. Harder, faster, fuck her into nothingness. Those thoughts powered her thrusts. Flesh clapped and rang throughout the vacant room, echoed by their moans. Brianne wrapped her legs around Mirin's hips, squeezing her ass.

"Harder... harder... more..." Brianne rasped. Her words didn't change anything. That was always the plan. Sweat streamed down her body, causing Mirin's grip to slide up and her thumbs to press upon Brianne's nipple bars. Both pain or pleasure twisted her face, forced her head back and sent shivers down every muscle and nerve.

Mirin ground her teeth, desperate to maintain her pace. She hadn't broken that last barrier yet. She took Brianne's shoulders and shoved her down. The cervix curved and strained against her, the last vestige of Brianne's humanity. Once it broke, she'd be a bitch just like Erin; a toy to be bred over and over.

"Yes," Mirin moaned and shoved one last time. Her blunt cock forced the tiny opening to expand, lest the barrier be torn, and her last inches entered. The womb distorted against her shape, too small to accept it all. Brianne arched her back and shook, slurring incoherent noises while her cunt slobbered and squeezed and sucked on Mirin.

"Get ready," Mirin said. She grabbed Brianne by the hair and lifted her face up, "When I cum, you'll be nothing but my whore."

"Your... whore..." Brianne smiled like a drunk.

"Exactly." Mirin released her hair and took the hips, using them as handholds while she slammed Brianne.

"Your... whore... I'm... your... whore..." The asexual kept repeating those words between cries. Her hands went to her tiny breasts and tugged on the nipples.

"God, you're pathetic," Mirin said, then smirked at the pressure in her gut and balls, "Let's see you bloat with cum." A final push sent her over the edge. Something cracked - probably the table - but she paid it no mind and held Brianne flush to her crotch. Not a centimetre of space. Ropes of seed sailed through her shaft, easily a foot, and spilled into Brianne's baby maker.

She hadn't realised how much she missed the sensation already. Having her cock bathed in its own progeny, dense and hot, was a delight not matched by anything but the act of cumming itself, and she still kept shooting. The obscene swell of her cock disappeared as Brianne swelled. Not a drop leaked through the cervix, clamped firm around Mirin's shaft.

An inch was added to Brianne's gut for every burst of semen. Mirin might've marvelled at her production, and its impossibility, but she was captive in her pleasure. She leaned over Brianne, breasts hanging low, and beamed when they touched the asexual's gut. It had barely any give with her sperm packed so tight.

"I'm your whore," Brianne said and giggled, "Your pregnant whore."

Mirin arched a brow at her and pulled out. Brianne yelped and clamped her legs shut, as if afraid to let even a drop escape, though a slow, steady flow did. It wasn't important. She'd be leaking like that for hours and still have more.

"Who are you?" Mirin asked, looking into the girl's eyes, which struggled to focus.

"B-Brianne."

"What are you?"

"Human."

"No... you're less than that."

"I'm less... than human?" Brianne frowned at that, but nodded all the same.

"Yes. All you are is a cock-slut. My cock-slut."

"Cock-slut?"

"That's right, all you'll ever want is my cock," to accentuate, Mirin slapped her softening prick onto Brianne's lips, "To pleasure and worship it."

"Y-yeah. I'm a cock-slut!" Brianne said and giggled, kissing the cum drenched limb, "It's filthy. Should I clean it?"

"Yes, you should."

Mirin wondered if it was a dream, or if she was hallucinating it all. Everything fit together too perfectly. Both of them being forced into overtime, Brianne harbouring secret desires for tits, and breaking her so thoroughly, it all seemed too convenient. Like a story. Who cares? Mirin thought and left the office. If this was her story, then she planned on enjoying it.

12