A Sexy Game

Story Info
Can Tariq tell Beth and Laney apart when he’s blindfolded?
8.4k words
4.83
17.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: First of all, if you've found this story randomly, then welcome. Skip everything in this note and continue to the story. I hope you enjoy.

However, if you follow me, or even if this is your second story of mine, I want to give a brief explainer. All my stories take place in the same universe. You will see a lot of character crossover. Generally speaking, they are posted in chronological order. But each story should still be able to stand alone. And thus, you should be able to read them in whichever order you choose.

------------------------

Beth was frustrated. She had expected to have a lot of weird sex this weekend. Instead, it was already Saturday afternoon, and she was stuck at a library.

Six months ago, she would have been mortified by even the thought of 'weird sex.' Let alone the expectation of it. But a lot had changed in the intervening time. Honestly, she was still coming to grips with her sexuality.

The short story was that she had discovered a new side of herself. She liked exhibitionism. It was hot when other people were watching. Depending on how you counted, she could more than fill up all the fingers on one hand with people who had watched her have sex at this point.

She had also discovered it was hot to watch other people fuck too. Who would say no to a live, private porn show?

It had been a fun six months.

Now, Beth stared at the boy in front of her. Tariq was undeniably cute. Dark black skin, a low cut Afro, just a bit of beard across his jawline. Currently he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with their school's logo.

He was also busy working on a math assignment. Or something.

They had had sex for the first time only a week ago. After meeting up at a party last Friday night, Tariq had taken her back to his room. It was unbridled and intense. Just two bodies needing to be together. Two rhythms pulsing as one.

And then she stayed the night. And they fucked again the next morning. Only that time, someone had been watching.

Laney Baker. The sister of Tariq's roommate.

Technically, Laney had been there the night before too. But she had been sleeping then. The next morning, though, Beth asked her to watch. And she did.

And it had been hot. Even now, Beth's breath caught a little at the memory. Laney had watched them fuck. Willingly and enthusiastically. In the end, she had even finished Tariq off. She had literally climbed on top of his dick, still slick from another woman's juices, and fucked him until he came. It was one of the hottest things Beth had ever experienced.

Beth and Tariq had had sex almost every day and night since. But unfortunately, Laney went to a different university. Like three hours away. Too far to drive in for random weeknight sex. The three of them hadn't been together since their one encounter last week.

But now, finally, it was the weekend again, and Laney was going to be back in town.

Or rather, she should have been. She was supposed to have been back last night. But, she had some history project to finish. And then, she was supposed to be there this morning, but she had to stop by and see her brother first.

All the while, Beth had been expecting wild, kinky sex. And instead, was now stuck at a library.

"This is really what we have to be doing right now?" she asked for what felt like the millionth time.

Tariq sighed. "This project has to be finished by tonight. And physics is hard. It won't just do itself."

Beth frowned. "Same, girl, same," she replied.

Tariq rolled his eyes.

"What?" Beth said. "I'm just saying me and physics are a little bit alike."

He let out another exasperated sigh. "Laney isn't even here yet. What do you want from me?"

"Kinky sex. I think I've made that abundantly clear."

"We had sex this morning."

"Yeah, but it wasn't kinky. It was just...sweet and romantic."

"I'm...sorry?"

Beth shook her head. "I'm just horny, that's all."

"I promise you'll get weird, kinky sex when Laney is free." Tariq nodded his head, as his eyes went back to his computer.

Beth continued staring at him, frustrated by this whole experience. In response, he hammered away at the math on his screen. Oblivious to her scorn.

Her phone chimed. It was a text from Laney. Finally.

'Hey fraannddds, sorry for the delay...done eating lunch with my brother. Where y'all at???' Laney followed the text by a series of emojis: an eggplant, a peach, and the three water drops.

Beth looked at Tariq in anticipation.

He gave her a grimace in return. "I need like, 20 minutes, and I'll be done."

"Yeah, but she's free now."

He gave an apologetic shrug. "20 minutes."

Beth responded back to their group chat. 'Would you mind coming to McGee-Hale? Tariq is being dumb...'

A series of three dots appeared on her phone screen for a long moment. 'The library?,' Laney finally texted.

'Yeah...Tariq has to finish math homework. We're on the fourth floor. When you get off the elevator, we're in the far left turret.'

'It's actually physics,' Tariq replied to the group thread.

'Ummm, wild weekend, huh?' Laney responded. Followed by an emoji of a bucktoothed face wearing glasses.

Beth giggled at the exchange.

Laney got there maybe 10 minutes later. When she arrived, Beth stood up to greet her. Laney was simply stunning. She might be the prettiest girl Beth had ever seen in real life.

Mainly, she looked the same as she had the week before. Purple hair, sleeve tattoos, perfect face, great body. But last time, they had caught her right when she woke up. This time, she had done her makeup. Just the right amount of foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara. She wore a short skirt and a t-shirt with a cat's face on it, the word RIOT superimposed on top. The whole combination was edgy as hell. Honestly, she was so pretty that she gave Beth butterflies in her stomach. Beth would have been jealous if she weren't so turned on.

Tariq actually put his work aside for a moment to stand up and hug her as well. Despite how excited she was, Beth briefly felt the mortification of the situation. This was a girl she had met -- and had sex in front of -- literally a week ago. And now she was in town to repeat the process. At best, she was a glorified booty call. And here they were, greeting each other like old friends.

Tariq sat back down, but then slid to the side to let Laney take the seat next to him. Beth took a seat across from them.

McGee-Hale was admittedly a cool library. From the outside it looked like an old castle. From the inside, it felt like Hogwarts. Stained glass, fancy chandeliers, foolishly high ceilings, the whole bit. The fourth floor had a study carrel in one of the turrets. It was a round table, maybe 6 feet in diameter with a circular seat of benches around it.

"So...how's your brother?" Beth asked Laney, as Tariq went back to his computer. She shot him a glare of annoyance. Laney was finally here. She didn't want to be making awkward small talk.

"Yeah, he's good," Laney replied. "Really into his new girlfriend."

Tariq always spoke fondly of his roommate, but Beth had been to their room every day for a week. And, she still hadn't met Chris. Or his girlfriend. "Have you met her?" Beth asked Laney.

"I did. At lunch, actually. She's really sweet."

"I keep hoping to, but somehow he's never around."

Laney shrugged. "I guess the sex must be good."

Beth nodded. She had been twirling one of Tariq's pens around her finger when she accidentally dropped it. It fumbled off the table and fell onto the floor. Beth bent down to grab it. As her head went under the table, her eyes happened to flash across to Laney's crotch. Beneath her short skirt, Laney was naked.

Beth sat back up quickly. "You're not wearing underwear," she said, stating the obvious.

Laney's cheeks began to flush. "I...um....didn't really expect to hang out at a library today."

Beth stuck her head back under the table to look at Laney's bare vagina. Laney opened her legs a little in response. Beth pulled her head back up and turned to Tariq. "She's not wearing panties," she told him.

Tariq turned his gaze away from his computer. "Y'all, I'm so sorry. But, I promise I'm almost done."

Beth took a long look around the library. They were the only people on this floor. It was a Saturday afternoon after all. She looked at Laney and smiled.

Then, she crawled under the table.

She walked on her knees until she could reach the other girl. Gently, she put her hand to Laney's skin, touching her knee. Beth ran her hand upwards to Laney's thigh. Laney remained still. They had both fucked Tariq last weekend. But so far, they hadn't touched each other. Beth took the risk, and slid her hand farther up Laney's thigh. Her fingers were inches away from her vulva. Laney let her legs relax, inviting Beth in.

Sliding forward, Beth's fingers brushed up against Laney's pussy. Laney widened her thighs further in response, giving Beth implicit consent to this whole interaction. Beth rubbed a finger up and down her labia, tracing the line of her slit. It was already moist. From underneath the table, Beth glanced at the main room of the library. They were still alone. Laney let out a slight moan as Beth slid a finger inside her folds to touch her clit.

Beth had been with another girl before. But only once. So while this wasn't exactly new to her, she still didn't really know what to do either. Mainly, she tried the things that she knew she liked done to herself. She flicked her finger against Laney's clit. Laney gasped in response, reaching a hand over to grab Tariq's leg.

Gingerly, Beth planted a kiss on the inside of Laney's thigh. Laney looked down, her eyes wide. Beth looked up at Laney as she continued kissing her thigh, their eyes connecting. "Do you want me to keep going?" Beth asked.

Laney only nodded in response.

Beth moved her mouth further towards Laney's crotch, licking her tongue against Laney's thigh as she went. When she reached Laney's pussy, Beth gently put her lips to it, inhaling her feminine odors. Using two fingers, she spread Laney's labia apart, exposing her clitoris. She flicked her tongue against it. And Laney sucked in a deep breath.

Beth decided to take her time. After all, there wasn't anyone else on this floor. Instead of jamming her tongue hard and fast over Laney's clit, Beth gently massaged it. Swirling her tongue over it. Almost like softly making out. Beth watched as Laney's hand slid over to actively rub Tariq's dick through his pants.

As she watched Laney's growing enthusiasm, Beth began to pick up her pace. Using her fingers to keep Laney's labia spread wide, Beth began to suck on her clit. The smell and the taste intensified as Laney grew wetter. Eventually, Beth drew up her free hand and held a single finger to Laney's vagina. She pushed inward, feeling her finger slide inside. Laney whimpered. Probably too loudly for a library.

Beth continued with her tongue as she inserted a second finger. Laney moaned again as she rubbed her hand against Tariq's pants. Beth began working her fingers in and out of Laney's canal as she continued eating her out. Beth could feel Laney's moisture coating her cheeks. The other girl was already wet enough that Beth's fingers made a sort of sloshing sound as they pumped in and out. Her tongue grew more frantic against Laney clit.

With the hand that wasn't rubbing Tariq, Laney reached out to grab the back of Beth's head, shoving it closer to her cunt. Beth knew she had to be getting close. She glanced up to see Tariq kissing Laney, all thought of his work forgotten. If someone came in now, they were in for a show.

Finally, Laney cried out. Beth felt the other girl's pussy contract around her fingers. Tightening in spasms. Beth let up a bit with her tongue and fingers. But not entirely. She knew what Laney was experiencing. She didn't want to be hammered away at. But, still, a little bit of something would feel nice. Beth kept going until Laney patted the back of her head. She wanted a break.

Beth crawled out from beneath the table on the other side of Tariq. He now sat between the two of them. Laney's hand was still gripping his cock through his pants. Beth reached over and planted her mouth on top of his, driving her tongue towards his. She knew she would taste like Laney. And she wanted Tariq to taste Laney on her lips. "Can we please be done with studying now?" she asked, just barely removing her mouth from his.

He nodded his head in response.

Laney giggled. "See this...is more what I was expecting."

Beth looked over at the both of them. "Why don't we go back to the room? And see if we can find a way to up the ante?"

"I'm down," Laney replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, me too," Tariq said, glancing down at Laney's hand still on his crotch. "I think physics can wait."

It was a five minute walk back to Beth's dorm room. And they were a mess. Occasionally pausing to make out with one another. To grope one another. They definitely gave a few people a scandalous show.

When they reached the room, Beth shoved Tariq onto her bed. "I think you need to be punished," she told him.

"What did I do?" he asked, innocently.

Laney narrowed her eyes at him. "Well, you made me go to a library for starters. With no panties on."

"Technically, I didn't make you do that," he replied.

Laney pursed her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Usually when a girl doesn't wear underwear, the guy is happy," Beth said.

Laney nodded in response.

He held up his hands. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I was wrong. What do I need to do to make this right?"

Beth was fortunate that she had a single room. Not that she had spent many nights there the past week. But for this afternoon, it was perfect. A twin bed with low posts jutted out from one wall. A small desk was crammed into one corner. Space was tight, but Beth didn't think that would be a problem.

She opened her closet and pulled out some scarves. "You need to get tied down," she told Tariq.

His eyes flashed back and forth between the two girls.

Even Laney glanced over to Beth, her eyes raised in curiosity.

Beth had come up with this idea a few days ago. She had gotten the idea from a friend she met over the summer. Beth thought it would be a cute idea if they ever got into a little fight, but somehow the situation seemed to justify it.

She tied one scarf around Tariq's wrist and the other end to the bedpost. Then she repeated the maneuver on the other side. Tariq lay with both arms spread wide, tethered down. She took her final scarf and wrapped it around Tariq's head, covering his eyes, tying it tight in the back.

Beth turned to Laney. "Do you think he can tell the difference between us if he can't see anything?"

Laney looked at her, uncertainly. "Only one way to find out, I suppose."

Beth smiled back at her and moved next to Tariq. She began undoing the button to his jeans. She slid his zipper down, exposing his boxers and looked back to Laney. "I think you should do the honors."

Laney laughed. "I thought last weekend was weird," she said, reaching out to drag his underwear down. Tariq's black dick flopped out. Even flaccid, it was more than six inches. Laney reached out to put her hand around it. "But, like, here I am, a boy shackled to the bed. Apparently about to suck him off with another girl."

"Well, hopefully we don't get him off just yet, right?" Beth answered. "This is a punishment after all. He hasn't earned the right to cum yet."

Laney shook her head, clearly not done with her previous thought. "Not to mention the fact that I let a girl go down on me. In public, no less." She took her hands off Tariq to hold them palms-up in confusion. "That was my first time even being with another girl."

"But it was good, right?"

Laney rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it was fucking amazing. Like, questioning-my-own-sexuality amazing. Honestly, I'm still not over it." She looked back to Tariq's dick and put her hands back on it. "And I guess I just thought I would watch you again. But, instead I'm trying to get him hard. So I guess he can fuck one of us?" Laney looked to Beth. "Are you even ok with this?"

Beth leaned forward to plant a kiss on Laney's mouth. She reached a hand out to lay it on top of the other girl's as they both stoked Tariq's cock. "I am more than ok with this. I've been waiting for it since last weekend." She reached her free hand out to grasp one of Laney's boobs through her shirt. "I want to be here with you. And I want you to be with me." Beth paused. "And, I'm legitimately curious to see if he can tell the difference between us."

"You know I can hear you, right?" Tariq asked.

"Shut up," Beth told him. "This isn't about you."

"I mean, it kind of is."

Beth rolled her eyes. She held Tariq's dick out to Laney, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Laney shook her head. "You know, I was a good girl once. Before I met you two."

Beth nodded in understanding. She was also a good girl once. Full of shame at the thought of doing things like this. Full of self doubt. But, she had learned to let go.

Things were better this way.

Beth watched as Laney bent her head down to take Tariq into her mouth. The head of his dick disappeared between Laney's lips.

Behind his scarf, Tariq gasped at the pleasure he could only feel, but not see.

As Laney sucked his cock, Beth lowered her head to Tariq's scrotum, sucking one of his balls into her mouth. Tariq continued to moan. Beth remembered this was supposed to be a game.

"Who do you think is blowing you?" she asked, removing her head from his genitals.

"Ummm, I can hear your voice," Tariq said from behind his blindfold. "So I'm going to go with Laney."

Laney giggled at that, his dick still in her mouth.

Beth frowned. This wasn't going to do. How the hell was he supposed to guess who was who if their voices would just give it away? "How about when you feel someone squeeze your hand, that's your cue to guess."

From his right hand, bound down by a scarf, he gave a thumbs up. In response, Beth lowered her head back to his cock, licking her tongue up the base of his shaft. Laney pulled her mouth from his cock head, giving Beth the chance to suck his dick. From the corner of her eye, she saw Laney squeeze Tariq's hand.

"Well, I know Laney was giving me head," Tariq said. "And then she stopped. So I'm going to guess that it's now you, Beth."

Beth frowned and removed his dick from her mouth. Why was this more difficult than she thought it would be? They needed a fresh start.

Both girls stared silently at his penis. Beth nodded to Laney. The other girl leaned her head forward and began to take Tariq back into her mouth. She opened her jaws and thrust him deeper into her throat. Beth watched with fascination as Laney lowered her mouth further and further. Eventually her lips touched the base of his cock. He was literally balls deep in her mouth. And he was nine inches long. The physics of it barely made sense. Beth had certainly never been able to take his full length in her mouth. But here, good-girl Laney Baker was, deep-throating him like a champ. Beth would have been frustrated if she wasn't so in awe.

Reluctantly, she reached over to squeeze Tariq's hand. It wasn't going to be much of a challenge.

Tariq was unexpectedly hesitant in his response. "I just want to say this feels amazing. I don't even want to guess."

She knew he was being kind by pretending not to know. It had only been a week, but she had already never given him the blowjob that Laney currently was. Beth decided to throw him a lifeline. "You have to pick,"'she said.

"Well, I can hear your voice again," he said, diplomatically. "So I'm going to go with Laney."

Beth smiled. Tariq knew the right answer well before he heard Beth's voice. It was sweet in its own way. "Let's try something different," Beth said to Laney. "Do you think he can tell our vaginas apart?"