A Sexy Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she felt Tariq pull out. Beth was still bent over on her knees, but Tariq flipped her over so she was on her back. He gripped both her ankles, spreading her legs wide, and plunged his dick back inside. Beth cried out a string of profanities. She knew she was close to a point where she couldn't handle anymore pleasure, but she also wanted to feel him cum inside her.

Suddenly Laney's vagina was in her face again. The other girl was straddling her face, still making out with Tariq. If Beth were a guy, and her face was a dick, the position would have been called reverse cowgirl. As it was, Beth didn't know what the position was called. Still reverse cowgirl, she supposed. A girl was riding her face in the wrong direction after all.

Beth could hear the sounds of their passionate kissing as Tariq drove his dick deep inside her. Her tongue went wild on Laney's clit. Beth's nose was buried between her asscheeks. She couldn't believe the other girl was able to keep going.

Some combination of everything must have done the trick for Tariq. Again. Beth was still cumming when he gasped in pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus," was all he said. But Beth could feel his dick pulse inside her. It felt like she was as full as she could possibly be. But, then he shot out a blast of semen deep inside her. All she could do was close her eyes and whimper. And then, he let loose another spurt. And then another. Laney ground her pussy against Beth's face as he came.

She didn't know how long that went on for. Time seemed to stand still for a second. Fucking with only two people didn't hold a candle to fucking with a third person involved. It just couldn't.

Beth eventually opened her eyes to find Tariq collapsed against the headboard next to her. A sheen of sweat covered his face and chest. He looked completely spent.

Laney, on the other hand, had her eyes glued to Beth's pussy. Beth realized Tariq's semen was starting to spill out of her.

"I kind of feel like I owe you still," Laney said, her gaze adamantly fixed.

Beth laughed. "I don't know if I can honestly handle any more pleasure."

"I've never actually gone down on another girl," Laney said, clearly not hearing the words Beth had spoken.

Beth rolled her eyes, and spread her legs wider. "Well, come on then." After all, this was why Laney had come, to make them cum.

The other girl nodded and leaned down. Her lips made gentle, delicate contact with Beth's thigh. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she moved her mouth towards Beth's creamy vagina. As she reached Beth's vulva, Laney paused. This was the point of no return. She could back out here, and still probably keep the title of being straight. Instead, Laney took a deep breath and moved her face forward. She stuck her tongue out and reached inside of Beth's folds, getting a tongue full of jizz in the process.

Beth looked over at Tariq. Still collapsed on the bed, he looked over to her and gave a thumbs up, a smile on his face. Beth briefly returned the look before Laney's tongue drew her attention back. It was weird to think that just a few months ago she would have felt mortified by everything going on. She had just shared a guy with another girl. They had both fucked him. Together. She had gone down on Laney. Now Laney was going down on her. And here Beth was, smiling at the guy she had been hooking up with all week. And none of it felt wrong. It probably wasn't normal. But, it definitely felt hot. It felt sexy. It felt right.

Then, the other girl ran her tongue all the way up Beth's slit again, bottom to top. Another wave of pleasure passed over Beth's body. Laney's mouth must have been full of cum, but it didn't deter her. On the third pass, Laney was actively sucking on her lips, eagerly trying to coax more of Tariq's fluids into her mouth. Beth realized it must have been a similar taste to what she had had from Laney just minutes ago.

And then Laney's tongue found her clit. Beth cried out. She meant what she had said. Her body wasn't really ready for more pleasure. But she didn't want to ruin Laney's first real dive into bisexuality. So, she just let herself go. As Laney continued with her tongue, then her fingers, Beth came. Again. She reached a hand down to grab a clutch of Laney's hair on the back of her head, forcing the other girl's face to go deeper between her legs.

Beth had never been a squirter. But now, she realized, she might be doing just that. Her vagina convulsed like it never had before. She felt even more of her juices cover Laney's face. And probably the last dregs of Tariq as well.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. Beth patted Laney gently on the shoulder and the other girl came up for air. Her cheeks and chin were shiny and damp.

Beth smiled, her body quivering. "How was it?"

Laney took a deep breath and smiled. "I think I might be bi."

Beth nodded. "Same, girl. Same."

Laney crawled between the two of them and snuggled in with a sigh. "I've got to say," she began. "I was skeptical when we started at the library. But this has been amazing. I mean, I won't be able to walk tomorrow. But still, good job, team." She reached out to pat them both on the leg.

Beth rolled over to drape one leg over Laney's, her vagina pressed firmly against the other girl's outer thigh. She raised up enough to plant a kiss on Laney's lips. Their tongues flicked briefly against each other. Laney tasted salty and delicious. Then, Beth laid her head on Laney's shoulder and wrapped a hand across her chest, her palm falling on Laney's far breast. Idly, she lightly toyed with one nipple. "Weekends are so much better when you're here," Beth told her. "I hope you never stop coming."

Laney smiled back as Tariq rolled towards her as well. He draped his leg over her other one, his dick was long enough that even soft, it flopped most of the way towards her pussy. Even now, a trickle of cum was still leaking out. He propped his head up with one hand and looked at both girls in awe, as they snuggled together. "I'll echo that," he said. "You two are both so beautiful. I can't believe how lucky I am that you both want to fuck me."

"Aww," Laney said. "You guys are both so sweet." She reached out to pat them gently again, before her eyes drifted shut. Beth felt hers do the same. It was just the afternoon. And they still had the night in store. It was the perfect way to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment if you liked this story. You can upvote it too, but I especially love to read reader feedback. It's your thoughts that keep me going.