A Sexy Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her mouth off his cock. "You mean sex?"

"We could start by letting him go down on us."

"He's tied down."

"Yeah, the English language isn't perfect. I just meant, what if we lowered ourselves to his face. Would he know who is who?"

Laney smiled. "Only one way to find out."

"For what it's worth, I'm on board," Tariq said from the bed.

Both girls smiled at each other and removed themselves from him entirely.

Beth quickly shed her top, before pulling down her pants and panties in one smooth motion.

Laney stared at her crotch. "You shaved your landing strip," she said. "I kind of liked it."

"I was inspired by you, I guess. I liked the way you looked more."

Laney smiled. She didn't even bother taking off her top, she just slid down her skirt. She hadn't been wearing panties from the get-go.

Beth looked down at the same pussy she had gone down on, like thirty minutes ago. She glanced back at Tariq's dick. Both sets of genitalia looked equally inviting. And she had already given Tariq plenty of attention. She reached her hand to Laney's waiting labia. Tenderly, she slid a finger up and down her slit. "Holy shit, you're wet," she blurted.

Laney shrugged. "I mean, this is all pretty hot." The other girl continued staring at her pussy for a long moment as Beth continued caressing her. Hesitantly, Laney reached out a hand. Beth stared at the tattoos going up her arms. Her eyes were drawn to one scene in particular. An enormous castle stretched up her bicep. At the top, a knight fought a dragon. At the base, two maidens huddled together, wrapped in an intimate embrace.

When Laney's fingers neared Beth's skin, she paused.

"I won't bite, you know," Beth told her.

Laney looked back up to meet her eyes, and smiled demurely. "I've just never..." she trailed off, but let her fingers make firm contact all the same.

Beth understood the unspoken words. Laney had never touched another girl like this before. Beth's pussy was the first she had ever touched besides her own. "Don't overthink it," Beth told her. "You already know what feels good. Just do the same things you like done to you."

Laney nodded her head, and slipped a finger between Beth's pussy lips. Beth was starting to close her eyes, enjoying the sensation, when Laney laughed. "You're as wet as I am. You're practically dripping."

Beth glanced over at the naked boy tied down to the bed. "Like you said, this is pretty hot."

"I want it to be known," Tariq spoke up. "It's mean that y'all are doing sexy things while I'm blindfolded."

With one hand still fingering Laney, Beth reached her other hand over to pat Tariq's cock. "That's kind of the point, honey. Math is hard after all."

"Physics," Tariq replied. "I'm a physics major."

In response, Beth pressed two fingers against Laney's vagina, easily sliding them inside. Laney cried out as she did so.

Tariq let out a deep sigh.

Beth rolled her eyes. She pulled her fingers almost all the way out of Laney's cunt before plunging them back inside. Laney gasped. Beth's thumb found Laney's clit. The other girl cried out again. Beth continued thrusting two fingers in and out of Laney's vagina. Her thumb working her clit all the while. And Laney came. Again. Her vagina contracting around Beth's fingers like before. Beth loved the sensation. Her fingers were making another girl cum.

When Laney's orgasm finally subsided, Beth's fingers were coated in Laney's juices. She wiped them off on her own vagina, smearing Laney's fluids against her labia. She looked over to Laney, and mouthed, 'Can I go first?'

Laney smiled and nodded in reply.

Beth positioned herself over Tariq's face, one knee on either side of his face. Gently, she hovered above him and lowered herself down. When she was close enough, he leaned forward to put his mouth to her pussy. Without hands, it wasn't his best work. But still, his tongue found her clit, and it felt nice.

After several pleasurable moments. Beth raised herself up slightly and leaned forward to grab one of his hands. Squeezing it, giving him his cue to guess.

"Well shit," he said. "This is so much harder than I thought it'd be. You're both shaved now, so that doesn't help. You kind of smell like Beth, but it's also a little bit different. I guess I'm going to go with Laney?" He raised his voice at the end to emphasize his uncertainty. Even with the scarf tied around half his face, Beth could tell he was wincing out of fear he would get it wrong.

"Ha! We finally got you." Beth said,

"Dammit," Tariq said.

Beth glanced over at Laney. The other girl had a big smile on her face. And two fingers nonchalantly probing deep inside her vagina. Beth fought not to laugh. Laney had already cum twice today. And here she was masturbating again.

"Don't worry you'll get more tries." Beth told Tariq as she got all the way off him and stood next to Laney. Briefly they conversed in the barest of whispers.

"Go again," Laney said, pulling her fingers from her vagina and rubbing them against Beth's vulva, reapplying her scent to Beth's crotch.

Beth crawled back onto the bed and repositioned herself accordingly, lowering her cunt to Tariq's mouth. He eagerly reached out his tongue again, finding the sweet spot. Even with his lack of accuracy, Beth was so turned on she fought not to moan.

After another long moment, she squeezed his hand.

"I mean it's basically the same as before," Tariq said. "But, like, I'm truly at a loss." He shook his head. "I'm going to guess Laney again."

Beth laughed. "You're much worse at this version of the game."

"Again?" Tariq groaned.

Beth climbed off the bed and went to stand next to Laney. She nodded at her and mouthed, 'Your turn.'

Laney raised her eyebrows in excitement. Her hips even did a little shimmy as she walked over to the bed. She gently climbed on top of his face and lowered her pussy. Beth watched in fascination as the man she had been fucking all week stuck his tongue out to lick another girl. In response, Laney did a sexy maneuver with her hips, slightly humping his face. Grinding her crotch against his mouth.

Beth shook her head. This was a game to see if he could tell them apart based off vagina alone. But, that girl was a born overachiever. Laney just couldn't help herself.

When she finally pulled herself away from his mouth and squeezed his hand, Tariq smiled. "Ok, that was definitely different. I'm going to guess Laney again. Third try's a charm."

"Yay, you did it," Laney replied.

"Fucking, finally," Tariq said. "This is so much harder than you would think."

Laney pulled herself off the bed and again the two girls conversed in whispers.

'You go again,' Beth mouthed. 'But hold on.' She pressed two fingers against her own opening. They easily slid deep inside. She really was dripping wet. After enjoying the sensation of something inside her for a moment, she pulled her fingers out and fingered Laney with their combined lubrication. 'This time' Beth mouthed. 'Don't be so gung-ho about it. Let him do the work.'

Laney nodded seriously as she climbed back onto his face. To her credit, Laney remained more still for her second go. Tariq's tongue came out to lick her pussy and she didn't react. She let him go for a solid minute before finally easing herself away and squeezing his hand.

Tariq was silent for a second. "Fuck, this is so hard. There could be a third girl in the room at this point, and I don't think I would know." He paused. "There's not, right?"

Instead of replying, Laney squeezed his hand again.

"Ok, I'll take that as a 'no.'" Tariq said. "I guess I'm going to go with...Beth?" His voice went up again, underscoring his uncertainty.

"You're batting 250." Laney said, patting his face and climbing off the bed. "You're not very good at this game."

"I like playing though," Tariq responded with a smile.

Beth frowned as she considered the scene. This boy, who had gone down on her every day for a week, couldn't guess her vagina in his mouth even once. Even worse, when Laney wasn't actively fucking his face -- when she had just been still -- Tariq had guessed those actions to be Beth. It was time to change the game again.

"I think it might be time to up the ante," Beth said to Laney. "Do you think he could which of us is fucking him?"

Laney smiled. "Only one way to find out, I guess."

'Can I go first again?' Beth mouthed to Laney.

The other girl spread her hands wide in a be-my-guest gesture.

Beth placed herself on top of his lap and grabbed his dick, guiding it towards her entrance. When they were aligned properly, she didn't hesitate, slamming herself down on his cock. Even as wet as she was, going this rough almost hurt. She felt like he was going to split her in half. But still she pulled herself back up and crammed herself back down as hard as she could. Her pussy was so full of dick it was hard to think straight. She repeated the motion three more times. Something about the pain, and being watched, and this not-quite-boyfriend being blindfolded and tied down sent over the edge. Beth felt her orgasm building and spilling over. Her pussy let loose against his cock, vaginal muscles squeezing hard against him. Finally, she reached up to grab his hand.

"Holy fuck," he said in reply. "First of all, this is incredible. And second, either y'all are very good at this game, or I'm very bad, because I have no idea." He paused, his dick still inside Beth. "I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I'm going to guess Laney again."

From a few feet away, Laney clucked her tongue. "Aww, only batting 200 now."

"Wow, Beth," Tariq said, a grin on his face. "That was amazing. I'm so sorry I got it wrong."

Beth rolled her eyes as she pulled herself off of him. His dick made a sucking sound as it left her vagina. She went and stood by Laney.

'He's right,' Laney said in barely more than a whisper. 'You went hard as shit. Apparently we're bringing our A-game here, huh?"

Beth smiled and kissed her. 'I've got to compete with you after all.'

'It's not a competition. You've gotten to fuck him all week.' She winked. 'Do you want another turn?'

Beth shook her head. 'I'm spent for a sec. You go.'

'I'm going to try and make him think it's you again,' she mouthed, continuing to speak in barely more than a whisper.

Then, with a smile and an eyebrow raise, she moved towards Tariq. Climbing on top of him. Straddling him. She grabbed his dick, just like Beth had done moments ago, and angled it towards her vagina. With almost no warning, she sank down so hard his balls slapped against her ass. She stifled a cry as she did so. This was the girl who, one week ago, had to go slow to accommodate his full length. Now, she was doing it in one fell swoop.

Beth shifted her position to watch from the back. Laney was slightly hunched forward, as she pulled herself back up. Beth stared with fascination as her labia hugged his cock, pulling against it in resistance. Again, without warning, Laney jammed herself back down, forcing his dick deep inside her. She started breathing harder and did a sexy hips-forward-and-hips-back maneuver. Massaging his cock with her pussy.

As far as Beth knew, Laney had only ever had sex with one other person. And while Beth technically had more experience, she still took mental notes as she watched Laney ride Tariq. Up and down, back and forth. Occasionally, even side to side. It was a master class in the physics of what one body could do on top of another's. Beth was sure Tariq was loving it. For all the reasons.

Just when Beth thought Laney might take him all the way, the other girl reached up and squeezed his hand.

"Fuck," Tariq said with exasperation. "This is ridiculous. Who the hell knows?" He paused to think. "I don't fucking know. I think y'all are playing games. And I think Beth went twice in a row."

"So you thought it was me fucking you the first time. And Beth fucking you the second time." Laney moved her hips forward and back, his penis still deep in her vagina. "Now, I really think you're not very good at this game." She looked back to Beth and winked.

"I'm trying so hard," Tariq laughed. "But y'all have to admit you're making it tough."

"What if I make it easy for a round?" Laney asked. She looked at Beth. "I'm really close. Mind if I just finish?"

From her vantage at the foot of the bed, she could barely even see Tariq's cock. Just the tiniest sliver of it peeked out from Laney's canal, the rest hidden inside the other girl. Beth, of course, nodded her head in consent. This was her idea after all.

Laney raised herself back up. Eight inches of Tariq's nine-inch dick slid back out, before Laney slammed herself back down. Burying him inside her once again. This time, they both whimpered. Laney repeated the motion again. All the way up, all the way back down, a hip thrust at the end.

Two more of those maneuvers and Laney was cumming. Beth didn't have to guess at the other girl's orgasm. She cried out loudly. Fom Beth's perspective, she could even see Laney's asshole contracting in orgasm. It tightened in pleasure, before briefly relaxing and tightening again. It was both weird and hot to see Laney's orgasm made visibly manifest.

"Oh fuck, me too," Tariq groaned. As Beth stared at Laney's cute little butthole continuing to expand and contract in pleasure, Tariq's balls repeated the motions. Tightening and loosening, as he unleashed a load of cum deep in the depths of Laneys vagina. They both moaned together in ecstasy.

Beth couldn't have torn her gaze away even if she wanted to. This all started because she liked it when someone watched her have sex. But as she stared at the two people before her, grinding against each other, Beth had to admit that this was equally hot. Honestly, it was weird that this qualified as a fetish. She wished everyone could have the chance to watch two hot people fuck.

As Beth continued to gaze, she felt herself quickly recovering from her last orgasm. Her pussy was already dripping again, ready for more action. Suddenly it hit her, she still wanted another turn. And yet here Tariq was, spasming inside Laney.

Laney looked back at Beth with a smile, but it quickly faded when she noticed Beth's frustration. "Oh no," she said. "You wanted to keep going. I'm so sorry."

Beth realized she had been frowning. She shook her head, clearing the emotion from her face. "Don't apologize," she told Laney, as the other girl ground her pussy against Tariq, eking out the last bits of pleasure. "This is why we invited you. You came to cum."

Laney smiled at Beth's joke as Tariq started to go soft inside her. She pulled herself off him and collapsed down on the bed, her legs splayed wide, semen just starting to leak out of her.

Somehow, Beth felt more turned on by that then anything that happened so far. She moved to put her lips against one of Laney's knees. The other girl's eyes widened, but she didn't protest. Beth took that for consent, and began kissing her way down Laney's inner thigh. For the second time that day.

When she reached Laney's creamy slit, Beth ran her tongue through it. The other girl moaned in response. Beth repeated the motion, lapping up Tariq's cum as it spilled out of Laney's pussy. The taste was incredible, equal parts male and female, salty and tangy and musky. She had only accepted she was bisexual a few months ago. But, now it felt like this act was the perfect embodiment of her sexuality.

"Umm, can I untie myself?" Tariq asked. "It sounds like you two are doing sexy things again."

Beth didn't let up with her mouth, so Laney answered instead. "You've been able to untie yourself this whole time?"

Out of the corner of her eye, Beth could see Tariq stretch his scarf bindings so that his hands touched above his head. He was just able to undo the knots.

"Why did you stay tied down then?" Laney asked.

Tariq shrugged. "Y'all seemed to be into the game. And it was sexy not knowing who exactly was touching me."

Laney let out a gasp as Beth flicked her tongue over the other girl's clit. "Well, I certainly don't mind if you want to watch this," she managed to get out before gasping again.

When Tariq had both hands free, he removed the blindfold and surveyed the scene before him. "Holy shit," he blurted when he saw Beth's ass in the air, her face buried in Laney's muff.

With one hand, Beth massaged Laney's clit, as she moved her tongue down to Laney's opening. She shoved it in her vagina as deep as it would go, trying to find the last bits of cum inside.

From above, she heard a faint slurping sound. Beth's eyes flicked up to see Tariq's dick in Laney's mouth. He was still flaccid, but Laney was quickly trying to rectify that situation. Beth smiled, her face still in the other girl's cunt. Laney had to be experiencing the taste Beth was, the same combination of pussy and cum. Laney was tasting herself on Tariq. And she was doing it for Beth, to help get Tariq hard again.

Behind her, she felt hands on her ass. Tariq had leaned over to touch her as Laney continued sucking his cock. She wriggled her butt against him, trying to encourage him to go further.

He must have understood the message. Because soon, Beth felt a pair of fingers slide inside her. Beth moaned against Laney's pussy, as the other girl continued moaning herself.

It was almost a perfect love triangle. Beth was going down on Laney. Laney was blowing Tariq. And Tariq was fingering Beth. Each adding to the pleasure of the next.

Suddenly, Beth felt the fingers in her vagina slide out. She was briefly disappointed, before she felt the head of a cock against her entrance instead. She laughed inside. Tariq had gotten hard again impressively quickly.

"Shit, I'm cumming again," Laney cried out, as Tariq began sliding his dick inside Beth's wet canal from behind.

Beth continued going down on the other girl as the boy behind her began fucking her in earnest. Actually, this might be the perfect embodiment of her sexuality. It was hard to get more bisexual than this.

But then even that thought faded away, as Tariq sank his full length inside her so hard his balls slapped against her legs. The rest of the universe melted. Beth's entire world - the whole of her existence - was the cock inside her and the vagina at her face.

Distantly, she heard Laney's cries of pleasure. She honestly couldn't remember if this was the same orgasm or a new one. At this point, however, she was pretty sure she had sucked all the cum out of her pussy.

She felt Laney slide free. The other girl clearly needed a break. And then there was only the enormous black dick hammering away inside her.

Vaguely, she was aware of Laney walking on her knees toward Tariq, kissing him deeply, as he continued thrusting with his hips. Beth felt Laney's hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart, allowing Tariq even deeper access. Laney reached a hand down to finger Beth's clit as she got fucked. The blend of sensations was incredible. The room smelled like sex. Her mouth still tasted like the combination of Laney and Tariq. She felt someone else's hands on her clit. There was a dick inside her. Even the sound of the two people behind her making out turned her on. It was synergy in action. The sum of the parts was greater than the whole. And it sent her over the edge.

A massive orgasm swelled and broke. It was what Beth had been waiting for all day. That morning their sex was sweet and sensual. But this was dirty and desperate. There was a part of Beth that needed this kind of fucking as much as the other.

She felt her vagina clench down spastically against his cock, as he continued fucking her. She heard sounds crying out from somewhere that she eventually realized were coming from her own lips. It was hard to tell how many hands Beth had on her at this point, but it certainly felt like more than four. She could tell the other girl had her hand wrapped tight around Tariq's cock, forcibly jamming it into Beth's cunt.