A Sexy Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
A divorced woman has feelings she's never encountered before.
2.2k words
4.21
8.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Lindsay Duncan-Frost was exhausted. Her new job in Nashville was exciting but tiring. Yet it was better than where she had been a year before. Stuck in southeastern Missouri with two children, an overbearing mother-in-law, and a husband who was too attached to his hometown and his mother.

Lindsay was happy to be living by herself in Nashville. It was a new city, a new start, and a life she could make her own without anyone telling her what to do or how to do it. She had a job, a new car, a new apartment with a fridge stocked with wine, and a bank account growing with cash. Her only attachment was her children, Benjamin (who she called Benny) and Molly, who were 11 and 8 respectively. She had left the children with her ex-husband back in Missouri, they were going to school there and had friends there. She wasn't going to ruin their lives because she wanted a new one. Besides, her ex-husband wasn't a bad man and he was a good father, it was just that he wanted a life Lindsay wasn't willing to give him and she was wrong to have thought she could.

As Lindsay walked into her apartment she set her purse and phone down on the small table by the door and kicked her heels off. She than locked her door and with a turn, put her keys in her purse, picked up the phone and her shoes and walked past her small kitchen into her bedroom. She plugged her phone on the charger, which was on her night stand next to a picture of her and her kids. She quickly put the shoes in her closet and hung up her black jacket. She than slipped her red blouse off and than took her back skirt off. She tossed them into the laundry basket and than sat down on her sloppily made bed (she had been in a rush this morning) and took off her panty hose. This left her wearing only her black lace bra and thong.

Lindsay walked into the bathroom, which was attached to her bedroom, and turned on the shower. She than took off her bra, followed by her thong and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was 34 years old, she was just under 120 pounds and just over 5 foot tall. She had long wavy black hair, and dark brown eyes, and wore a 36 c bra comfortably. Every weekday morning she would go down to the YMCA and swim laps as her exercise routine. She was prettier than she thought and got more lustful looks from men and women than she thought.

Lindsay stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down the front of her body. She enjoyed these warm showers after work every day. She turned and let the water run down her back and than she began to get her hair wet as she held it behind her head. She looked down and sighed as she saw her tan lines and how white and pale her stomach and chest was. She had been so busy she had neglected to keep up her tan, but it was no matter, she wasn't seeing anyone or having alot of sex. Her fingers and dildo were working just fine, she certainly didn't need a man to ruin her new life.

Lindsay slowly but meticulously went through her shower routine, washing her hair and washing her legs and body. As she was washing her stomach she looked down at and briefly studied her pubic area. Her French bikini wax was holding up well, as was the wax she had gotten on her legs. She had started getting her pubic area waxed in different ways since her divorce since she no longer had to keep it "bare" for her husband who didn't like any hair on women.

As she stood there, a thought entered her mind and a slight smile grew on her face. She quickly washed the soap off her and than put her right leg up on the bump-out and leaned back on the wall of the shower. As the warm water ran down her left shoulder and her back and torso, Lindsay used her left hand to rub her clit. She leaned her head back as she slowly increased in speed and with her right hand she began to pinch her right nipple. She moaned slightly with pleasure and she soon slid her two middle fingers into the warm and wet crevice between her legs. She slid her fingers in and out slowly. She gradually increased the speed and aggressiveness of her fingers and closed her eyes and continued to moan softly. With her right hand, she moved it over and began to pinch her right breast. She soon began to feel her orgasm getting close and so she sped up her fingers and switched back to pinching her left nipple. Her orgasm hit and it caused a great euphoric feeling to hit her like a bullet. Lindsay's whole body shuddered and she leaned her head back into the flowing water with a louder moan as she climaxed.

She slowly pulled her two fingers out and put her leg down from the bump-out. Lindsay washed her hands and than turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed the red towel that was on the rack next to the shower door and began to dry off. She brushed her hair as stood naked in front of the mirror and than she turned and grabbed her dark green bathrobe from the hook on the door and she put it on and tied a quick knot. She stepped out of the bathroom tossed the red towel into the laundry basket and picked up her phone and looked at it.

There was nothing new on there which made her feel even better. She than shot a quick text off to her ex-husband. She usually texted once a day in the evening just too see if anything new had happened with the kids.

"Hey Greg. How's Benny and Molly?" She didn't have to wait for a response very long, as Greg must have had his phone out when she texted.

"Fine. Benny got rope burn climbing the rope in gym class today. He can go up but doesn't know how to come down." he wrote.

"That boy is something else. Tell them I love them and can't wait to see them on the 26 and 27th."

"Will do." Lindsay was putting her phone back on the nightstand after her quick conversation when she was suddenly startled and jumped up from the bed. There was a knock at the front door.

"Fucking shit!" she said allowed. "Who the Hell could that be?". She walked quickly to the door and as she approached there was another knock. "COMING!" she exclaimed as she approached the door. She quickly unlocked it and opened it quickly. Lindsay found herself looking at her college aged neighbor, Mikayla Van Wyck. "Mikayla? Hi."

"Hi Lindsay. I'm sorry to bother you, did I interpret something?" Mikayla asked.

"What?" Lindsay asked than she realized she was in nothing but her bathrobe with her damp hair hanging down. "Oh this, just got out of the shower you're totally fine."

"Good because I'm in a shitty spot." Mikayla sighed as she put her hand on her forehead and looked at Lindsay's feet. She looked sweaty and tired and she sounded out of breath.

"What's the matter?"

"I went out for a jog and when I got back I realized I locked my keys in my apartment and Ashley is at work and won't be back until midnight and the super won't pick up his phone."

"Ashley's working the closing shift tonight I guess."

"Yes..." Mikayla said as she rolled her eyes. "Do you mind if I wait inside your apartment, I don't want to sit in the hallway for like six hours."

"Of course!" Lindsay smiled. "Come on in. We'll eat some dinner and have a drink. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it." Mikayla said and she leaned in and gave Lindsay a quick hug. Lindsay quickly hugged her back and Mikayla stepped in and put her phone and ear buds on the same small table that Lindsay left her purse on.

It was Mikayla's sophomore year of college. She was attending Lipscomb University in Nashville and she was renting an apartment with her friend Ashley to avoid living in the dorms. Mikayla and Ashley had moved in across the hall a few months after Lindsay had moved in. Lindsay had created a minor friendship with the girl's, feeding their dog while they were away a time or two, offering advice about school and boys occasionally, and most importantly buying the girls wine and wine coolers since they were both still under 21. Mikayla was 19 and Ashley was 20.

"That super is useless. Would you like some ice water?" Lindsay said she turned from the door and looked at Mikayla. Mikayla had her blonde hair up in a ponytail with a blue headband and was wearing a blue and black sports bra and short and tight grey running shorts. Mikayla nodded in agreement to the water question. Both women walked over to the kitchen where Lindsay quickly gave Mikayla the glass of water.

"Thanks." Mikayla said as she downed the water quickly.

"Mikayla, you need a shower. You look exhausted." Lindsay said.

"It's alright, I just need some water and to take it easy for a bit."

"How far did you run today?"

"I did my normal 5k, nothing crazy."

"Well either way, if you're going to be here for a few hours you should take a shower. It's totally fine. Just head back into the bedroom, you can't miss the bathroom."

"Well thanks, Lindsay, I appreciate it greatly!" Mikayla handed Lindsay the empty glass and turned to walk to the bathroom.

"While you take your shower, I'll whip up some dinner." Lindsay stated as she put the empty glass in the sink. Mikayla walked away and Lindsay pulled down some bowls from the cabinet followed by some wine glasses. Lindsay than walked over to the small pantry and pulled out two packets of chicken Ramen. As Lindsay began to open the packets she heard the shower start to run and than she realized that Mikayla was going to need a towel to use. So with that she walked into the living room where her ironing board was out with a basket of clean clothes next to it. Lindsay bent over and rummaged through the basket quickly and pulled out a clean towel. She than walked back into the bedroom.

The bathroom door wasn't closed all the way and Lindsay knocked slightly and called for Mikayla.

"Yeah?" Mikayla answered.

"I have a clean towel for ya."

"Thank you so much just leave it by the sink will you?"

"Sure thing." Lindsay didn't think much of it when she stepped into the bathroom to put the towel on the sink but as she began to turn, her eyes darted past Mikayla's sweaty clothes, upwards towards the shower and it's clear glass door. Lindsay told herself to look away but she didn't and soon she was staring at Mikayla's naked figure.

Mikayla was about the same height as Lindsay but she had smaller breast and a smaller build overall. Mikayla had long legs though and long blonde hair with blue eyes and freckles on her nose and cheeks. She was looking up at the shower head letting water run and hit her face as she stretched her arms above her showing her abs from the side. Mikayla had been working on her tan and there was not a tan line in sight. Lindsay took in the moment, and felt multiple emotions all at once.

Lindsay quickly turned away and left the bathroom and hurried back to the kitchen. She was embarrassed she had looked at Mikayla. But at the same time it was oddly satisfying. Lindsay felt both wrong but quickly realized she was turned on too.

"WHY THE HELL AM I TURNED ON?!" She thought to herself. But she soon answered that question as she thought of Mikayla's naked body. Lindsay felt both ashamed and horny. It had been a very long time since she had seen someone naked and it had been a really long time since someone had made her that turned on that quickly.

"Am I gay? Maybe bisexual?" She thought. She convinced herself that the answer was 'no'. She wasn't gay. She had just not had sex in a while and had not seen someone naked for even longer. It was simply reacting to seeing nudity that made her respond the way she did. With that she took a deep breath and returned to working on dinner. She did this fullying recognizing and ignoring the fact that her pussy had quickly gotten wet upon seeing Mikayla naked and that it was still wet as she made dinner.

Part II Coming Soon.