A Shared Experience

Story Info
Communication without word and control without power.
817 words
4.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is on all fours, her back arched, legs apart, naked on the soft bed. Her heart is pounding so hard, she thinks it might explode. He is standing behind her, so close she can hear his soft breaths and feel his body heat on her bare thighs. But he is not touching her, at least not yet, possibly not for a long time. Through their ShareLink she follows his gaze as he slowly travels along her body looking at her bare back, her buttocks, her exposed anus. He lingers on her obviously excited vulva. Visions of him touching her, entering her, taking her, are flooding his mind, and through the ShareLink hers, and she can feel his penis grow and harden with his arousal.

He loves to play with anticipation, and he is a master of it, which is why she is so aroused in the first place. He will make them wait and wait, and it will all be worth it.

Watching her vulva intently, he imagines licking it, tasting her salty-sweet juices, the texture of her labia, the heat of her vagina at the tip of his tongue. Simultaneously she imagines the feeling of his tongue on her, and she can hardly breath with the increased arousal. She moans and her breath hardens, her already pounding heart racing. Her pussy floods with juices at the image. He breathes heavily and she can see a drop of precum forming at the tip of his penis. He is standing so close to her that his hard penis is between her legs and she imagines lowering herself on it, massaging it with her hot wet pussy. He moans at the thought and his penis twitches, trying to close the gap. She wants to do that so much, to feel him for real, but she knows he will not allow it. He will take her, but he will do it when and how he pleases. And this is turning her on even more than she likes to admit.

She is so aroused that a single drop of her juices makes its way from her vulva, down her inner thigh and lands on the white linen below. He follows it with his gaze, taking the time to be present with it. She felt it running down her leg and it made her feel very exposed in front of him. This pose, that showed him everything and gave him full control was designed to make her feel that way, and inexplicably she found it comforting. She wanted to be exposed to him, to be taken by him, to serve his needs when he so chose, and she trusted him. Another drop began sliding down her leg. This time, he intercepted it with his index finger, his quick touch to her thigh sending electric currents through her entire body. He gently mixed the drop with his precum and spread it on the head of his cock sending torrents of pleasure as he did so. He moaned, and she shivered with his pleasure.

Having felt him touch himself, her body shivers and aches to be touched, anywhere. She feels her skin on fire, mirroring the fire burning deep within her vagina. Her need is so palpable it causes him to burn with it. Then, very gently, he brushed her lower back with his fingers, going up along her spine, and down along her back with both hands. She is dizzy with the sudden touch, her entire body turned into one large erogenous zone with her intense arousal. She almost climaxes from this gentle touch, but she doesn't. He keeps stroking her back, up and down, gentle as a feather, causing a maelstrom of feelings within her.

When the initial dizziness fades her body demands more. She wants more. Her nipples are hard, her pussy red hot, her entire being ablaze. Images of him taking her flood her mind, his hands on her breasts, his fingers digging into her flesh, holding her hips as he enters her, his cock deep within her. Instead of doing any of that, he begins stroking his penis, spreading his precum on his shaft, slowly increasing his pleasure. His satisfaction at the touch fills her confused mind as her body reels at the denial. Pleasure and need intertwine in a dance that takes her breath away and she buckles, resting her hands on the bed, keeping her butt high in the air. She breathes hard, channeling her need into him, silently begging him to finally give her what she craves. He shares her need, his balls ache as they fill with semen.

He begins to stroke her buttocks, at first lightly, and then more and more firmly. Digging into her flesh, massaging around her vulva. She notices with glee that he is losing control, finally letting his desire shine. And then, with one powerful motion, he enters her.