Daddy Mantle and Dorie Doublers

Story Info
Stepfather & his daughter’s friend hook-up one night.
1.2k words
3.9
6.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers

[We open at 2 in the morning in the Mantle's kitchen. MR. MANTLE, a muscular, tall man in his fifties with greying temples, stands leaning against the kitchen island in only his boxers when blonde DORIE Doublers, 18, sneaks into the kitchen in bare feet wearing a skimpy, pink baby doll and nothing else. She jiggles impressively as she pulls open the fridge door. MR. MANTLE coughs appreciatively as she bends to take a pop off a lower shelf.]

"Mr. Mantle! You're naked!"

"I've got my boxers on, Dorie. Sorry, I thought you, Tabitha and the other girls were sleeping after all that horseplay."

"...."

"Something the matter, Dorie?"

"N-Nothing Mr. Mantle. You sure are very fit. It's, ummm, distracting."

"You're having trouble not looking, Dorie."

"Sorry, Mr. Mantle."

"It's okay. Come, take my hand. Good girl... you're fetching in your nightie. It's quite translucent in the moonlight."

"Where are we going?"

"Just to the living room. I want to chat with you."

"Oh, okay. Gosh- this couch seems so small..."

"It's a love seat, darling. Snuggle up, don't be shy. That's good. You're a college girl now, you should be more outgoing."

"What did you want to talk to me about Mr. Mantle?"

"Well, I couldn't help hearing the moaning coming from Tabitha's room..."

"Oh god! You didn't-"

"I was worried about my step-daughter and her friends, so I took a little peek in."

"Oh god!"

"Goodness! You're turning the cutest red!"

"It's not what you think, Mr. Mantle! I swear! It wasn't my idea! Really, really! Oh my-"

"No, don't leave. Right back here, young lady! My-my, you are breathing so hard, that impressive chest of yours is really an eye-catcher."

"Oh Mr. Mantle, you must think- you must think I'm--"

"Now, now, sweetie. Take a breath. Yes, a deep breath. Here put your head on my shoulder, let me rub your back..."

"I'm not really into girls, Mr. Mantle. N-Not in that way..."

"You certainly seemed like you were enjoying my step-daughter's pussy, dear. You really lavished Tabitha with a LOT of attention."

"Oh god."

"And all the time Mia was licking your sweetness! You seemed quite stirred."

"Oh GOD!"

"When I saw that you girls weren't in any danger, I did, eventually, stop watching. But I do have to say it did disturb me."

"I'm soooo sorry, Mr. Mantle! I- OOOH!"

"Yes, you can see just how it's disturbed me, can't you, Dorie?"

"Oh wow, Mr. Mantle. Your thingee... It's sticking out from your boxers... It's soooo BIG!"

"That's sweet of you, Dorie, but it doesn't really help the situation, does it?"

"You need... *gulp* help?"

"I sure do, Dorie. And you can't imagine just how happy I was that you stepped into the kitchen while I was trying to figure out just what I was going to do."

"Oh my god! What if I'd been Tabitha?"

"That would have been awkward, yes. My cute step-daughter finding her Daddy all hard."

"Mr. Mantle?"

"Yes, Dorie?"

"When Mia got me, got me to orgasm -- Well, usually I have to pretend, you know so I'm like the rest of the girls..."

"Yes, peer pressure! You seem quite upset about it, honey. Trembling - ohhh yes, just press yourself against me."

"It's not that. Mr. Mantle. Tonight was different."

"Different how, sweetie?"

"Well..."

"Ahhh, that's thoughtful of you to pull down my boxers. Goodness! You've got a good grip there, Dorie..."

"It was different tonight, cause I saw... saw through the crack in the door, sir. But I didn't realise it was you."

"Mmmmm..... really? Maybe you thought it was Mrs. Mantle?"

"Oh sir! I'm such a dumbie! I didn't think, I just saw this HUGE dick getting stroked! Like I'm stroking you now, enjoying watching us girls be soooo naughty."

"God - goddamn, Dorie, your hand around my cock, holy shit! You're good! Nice rhythm!"

"I usually have to pretend to orgasm when the girls tongue me, sir. But when I saw your monster getting pumped, it was different. I really, really orgasmed. Fuck, I squeezed Mia's head and I just DRANK your Tabitha's pussy juice. All to watch your BIG BIG monster bob up and down! It throbbed so wonderfully, all I could do was think about it inside of me!"

"Fuckin' get that little nightie off, Dorie. Ooooh shit, can't keep your hands off my dick, can you?"

"I wanna be a whore for your dick, sir."

"Fucking big tits, bouncing, mmmm let me suck those nipples. Let's feel... aahhh your pussy is still wet!"

"Wet as soon as I found you in the kitchen waiting for me, sir."

"Come on, climb up onto my lap. Let me-"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"Such a tight little snatch! Fucking work it up and down. Go on!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Gawwwd, sir! OOoooooh my gawwwd!"

"Come on, faster! Faster!"

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

"Now stop! Hold yourself still like a good obedient little bitch!"

"Mmmmmmm!!! Oh pleeeease sir! I need it!"

"No, be good, Dorie. Just hold yourself there, stretched around my cock. Yeah, just tremble, jiggle those big tits for me. Mmmm tastey nipples! Fuck, my Tabitha has the best taste in friends. You are a whore for cock, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir! Yes, sir!"

"Ha-ha! Love how you blush! Let me tell you about your friends. Mia wags her bottom when my balls slap her chin. Suki loves to be taken from behind by surprise. That Swedish exchange student loved to show off her willing wet twat in the park on all fours wearing a dog collar and leash... Uggggh fuck I can feel every inch of your little pussy, every little twitch and contraction. I'm going to shoot such a load into your little twat, Dorie. Such a fucking big load. And then you know what you are going to do?"

"Wh-what, sir? Please, please, give me the load, I'll do anything! Anything!"

"You're going to take my load, my little whore, and then squeeze your legs together and go back to bed."

"Wh-why?"

SMACK!

"Ooooh god! YES SIR!"

"Go back to bed, full of my cum and you are going to start kissing the back of Mia's neck until she wakes up. Then you are going to have her eat you out."

"That's--- oooooh god, your cock is throbbing soooo good in me, sir! -- but that's sooo naughty!"

"Yes my little dick princess. She's going to lick you nice and clean, and you'll know I'm watching you the whole time through my peep hole and stroking my dick. You'll fucking orgasm again. And you'll kiss Mia at the end and taste yourself and taste me all over her and you."

"Oh oh oh oh!"

"Yes, my little princess. That's it, just slowly ride me now, let's just jiggle at the very fucking edge of bliss, just a little bit more, just a little bit more..."

"But- but what if Tabitha wakes up? Your step-daughter. What if she wants to lick my pussy. She really, really loves to lick my pussy, Mr. Mantle."

"Such a dirty mind! I bet you're going to snuggle up to my Tabitha. I bet you are EAGER to have her feast on your slutty pussy, filled with her Daddy's creamy gooey copious cum load!"

SMACK!

"Oh god! Oh god, Mr. Mantle! You bad man, you are getting even bigger. You bad, bad-- BAD MAN!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAARHHHH!!!"

"OOOOHHHIE OOOOHIE!!!"

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SPPPPPPLLLLLOOOOOOOORRRRT!!!!

FIN

tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers