All Comments on 'A Shared Lesson'

by nadia603000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always like your stories but this one disturbs me. Having Jeff dismiss Tracy and Gretchen into girlfriend and step-daughter and to do nothing inappropriate in those roles is going to be very tough. Tracy especially is going to have a hard time since she knows just how much Jeff "enjoyed" her daughter; will Tracy be able to just let bygones be bygones? Just how much is Gretchen going to be able to just be a simple step-daughter after she completely gave everything to Jeff? I would have loved to hear just what transpired in the car and at home with Jeff and the two women (especially Tracy with her extreme punishment she went through). What would they all have to say about what happened. Tracy could just leave Jeff and never wanted to hear or see him again after the betrayal he so lustfully demonstrated. Please review the story line as there were several name changes during some scenes. At one point when Tracy is let out of the cage, there was no mention of releasing the ties that bound her ankles to the cage. I am surprised that no food was given for dinner (but there was some for breakfast and lunch). 16 ounces of fluid is a lot to take for an enema and was surprised that only one was given. Stepping on the toilet confused me as one usually sits on a toilet to relieve themselves. There were one or two times that Tracy had to use her hands but they were always tied behind her (taking Jeff's clothes off). After all that Tracy has gone through the 24 hours of abuse, edging, and lack of sleep, I am extremely surprised that Tracy did not immediately fall down in to a comatose state when she finally gets to cum. Maybe you can have a sequel to punish Jeff when he starts something with Gretchen? It would have to be extremely nasty and harsh to punish his body and soul, and have Tracy exact some payback revenge. I do like the extreme punishments you put your characters through and certainly would not want to come under your control.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

homosexuality is not a crime. It's just not real.

On the other hand, homosexualism is a radical ideology. It states that stable society could consist of same sex unions. Promoting it is prohibited by law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia603000@nadia603000
Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email. FIND ME AND ALL ...