Four Play

Story Info
Joey takes Megan's place while Megan & Casey are punished.
38.1k words
4.82
17.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

13 March, 2020

This Story Released:

11 November, 2020

Four Play

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 19-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I choose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Chapter 01: A Naughty Little Girl

Sometimes things are straightforward in my playroom. Sometimes they're not. This is one of those times when things are going to be far from straightforward. But I know they will be amusing. For me, which is all that matters here.

Joey is an 18-year-old girl just finishing the final year of high school. She goes to the same school as my 18-year-old house-slave & whore, Paige. But they're not in any of the same classes. Paige, like any girl I'd own, is a good student. I make sure of it. I don't tolerate bad grades, and anything less than an A is a bad grade in my book. Then again, I'm hoping for medical school after college, so I aim high.

Joey, for as long as it's been known around their school that I owned Paige, has been kind of hanging around Paige as much as Paige would let her. It was clear from the first minute what she wanted. I didn't let her anywhere near me for a while.

Six weeks ago she turned 18. I decided to have a little fun and see what she really wanted. I was right. She wants to be someone's playtoy. She wants someone to take care of her. She wants to be used. She wants to be able to make someone happy, and there didn't seem to be anything she wouldn't do to please someone, once she knew she was capable of pleasing her. She'd make a good pet, but I don't really have the time for another live-in slave. I already have two girls to take care of.

But that doesn't mean she can't amuse me. Since then I've seen Joey once a week. None of her sessions were too long, just a few hours of sweet fun. It's been enough. Just that little bit of time on her knees, putting every bit of herself in my pleasure and getting what she wants -- that smile on my face has really brightened her up.

But a girl like Joey can't be left unsupervised for very long. Certainly not for days, let alone a week, between sessions. Luckily for me, I knew what Joey was like before she came over to meet me. Paige tells me anything and everything.

I dealt with that in my usual way. A way that nicely humiliated Joey. I made her tell her mom, a single mother, what she was doing. And more importantly what she is. Then I made it clear to her mom that Joey will obey me. I know her mom saw her face light up when I mentioned that if necessary Joey would have to live here. And I saw her mom's face fall even more. Then even further when she saw how eager Joey was to come here.

I told her mom that Joey would stay at home, something her mom desperately wants, as long as she is properly supervised there. That she does her school work and gets good grades. That mom spends the time to stand over Joey as she studies. To enforce my rules for Joey. Joey belongs to me now. But for now, I would allow her mom to take care of her, so long as it was done my way.

It was so obvious to her mom that I would "take" Joey away if my rules weren't followed that the woman put a lot of effort into ensuring that Joey followed them and I knew it. Without Joey, she'd be alone. She doesn't want Joey to ever leave, even though she knew Joey will. All girls do. But it's what I want. I don't want to have Joey here. In fact, I'd rethink even keeping her in my toybox if I had to. I want mom to take care of her for me. And I want her in the toybox for the times she might be amusing to me.

Two days ago Joey brought home a bad grade. A B. And a low B at that! Her mom "punished" her for that by taking away her TV. Isn't that so lame? Joey might be 18, but she's acting like an irresponsible little girl. She should have been punished like one. A good, hard, spanking would knock her bottom into gear. I know one thing her mom doesn't. Joey could have done better if she'd put more effort into studying. She didn't, subconsciously knowing that it would get her a longer session here. Where I'd whip her bottom into shape. And she wants that.

I don't play games with work and school. Joey is going to pay too dearly for that grade. By not getting what she wants. She's going to learn, the hard way, that it's always better to please me that to displease me. It's a lesson she needs to learn. Games have no place in my playroom.

It's Friday afternoon. Casey, Joey's mom, had to take a couple of hours off work to bring Joey over immediately from school. By immediately I mean pick the girl up at school and drive straight here without stopping, not even for gas. Casey willingly brought Joey, knowing well that if she didn't, Joey might be here a while. Like until that grade came up.

Now I have Joey sitting on the stool beside my desk. It's a little one, only 12" across its round top. It's not comfortable, either. It's a plain and hard wood. It has four legs. And it's just a little too short. As if it was made for a child, not an adult. But it's very sturdy.

Joey sits on it the way I've taught her is expected of her. She sits up straight with her eyes locked forward. That has her staring at a blank wall. It has her left side to the side of my desk, so she can only see a glimpse of me out of the corner of her eye. She sits with her legs fully crossed, right over left. And she keeps her hands demurely folded in her lap. She sits still. She's silent. She knows that she's not allowed to speak unless spoken too, and then only to politely answer whatever she's asked. Otherwise, she just sits there.

Casey usually drops Joey off and leaves. Most of the time, I make Joe undress in front of her mom and give everything she brought with her, down to and including her panties, to her mom. Then mom leaves. I call mom to come fetch Joey once Joey has learned whatever lesson she's here to learn. And amused me as she learned.

But not today. For now, I have Joey sitting on the stool with her clothes still on. And I have Casey sitting on the sofa and waiting. I've warned Casey not to interrupt me. I want her to just sit there and wait. This is between Joey and me.

I've been asking Joey pointed questions about her classes. I already know most of the answers, but Joey doesn't know that. I had Paige find out by asking other girls she knows in those teachers' classes. I just want to make sure that Joey is telling me the truth.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Rodgers!" Joey blurts out nervously when I ask her why she got a B, a grade she knows will disappoint me. "Algebra is just so hard for me, Ma'am!"

"Did you finish all of the assignments?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Joey answers confidently. She knows that I'm not asking if she just did them, but if she did them until she had every question answered correctly.

"Did you study and review for your test?"

"Yes, Ma'am," she answers. "Mom made a study for over an hour!"

"Did mom stay right there the entire time?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And did mom supervise the whole time?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Joey answers, suddenly sounding less confident in her answer. She knows what I expect. Just as I do if Joey is here, and I always do for Sophie and Paige, my two slaves. I watch everything. Every step they take in solving every problem. And I often stop them and make them explain to me why they're doing what they're doing. I don't tolerate goofing off. Not even potty breaks. Here, girls study until they master the material. Even if it takes a week. I already know that Casey isn't a math whiz. She's been out of school for a couple of decades now and has forgotten most of what she learned. To properly supervise Joey, Casey would have to be surfing the internet to find the answers she's long forgotten. And I doubt Casey has been doing that.

"Closely?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." There's no certainty or confidence in Joey's voice. It tells me the answer Joey isn't. Mom just watched her work and trusted Joey to get the work right, as long as the final answer was right. Joey isn't going to admit that unless I make her. She hates mom standing over her. She'd much rather it was me. But she's smart enough to know that I'll just get on mom to do it right.

"You know there are consequences for bad grades. I expect my little girls to get good grades. A B is worth two strokes."

"Yes, Ma'am," Joey squeaks out nervously. She's been paddled here plenty. She knows what she has coming. And she knows that my paddle hurts. She hates it. But she accepts it. She knows it's often the price of displeasing me.

"You've disappointed me, little girl," I tell her firmly. "Stand up and undress. Put your things on my desk beside the stool."

"Yes, Ma'am," Joey rises up to her feet. She knew that she'd be getting naked here. She loves that part. She really loves it all, even the spanking she's about to get.

"Undress" is a specific command. It tells Joey to take her clothes off in a specific way. Shoes first, just because those always get in the way of everything. Then she's to start at the top of her head and go down, taking off everything in the order she comes to it. The thing with the highest part first. And so on. Until even her toes are fully naked. She's not allowed to keep anything. Not even a hairpin. Everything comes off, leaving her just skin and hair. Or, as I say, leaving her just her.

Joey didn't know she was coming here today. I have been summoning her on Sundays, not Fridays. She didn't have a clue until her mom picked her up and told her where she was going. So today she's not dressed up for me, as I've noticed she seems to do. She's dressed just for a day at school.

She's wearing faded jeans that are snug on her little bottom, flaunting it, then looser on her legs. Over that she has on a frilly white blouse with a bottom hem that dangles just above her waistline, flashing the tiniest sliver of her stomach as she walks. And sneakers. Under that, she has a "cutesy" white bra with satin cups fringed with lace. It clasps in the front, a tiny clip between her breasts. And a matching pair of panties, high cut on her hips, with a full V-shape to the front and back of them. She also has on a ton of accessories, everything from dangling hoop earrings to plastic bracelets and rubber bands around her wrists. It all comes off. It all ends up in a very neat pile on my desk.

Joey is a pretty young woman. She's of about average height, 5'5", but she's lean and slender. 117 pounds, naked, to be exact.

Joe has a slightly oval-ish face. But it has some of the softest and most rounded features. There isn't a sharp line or angle to it. Not even at her jawline. She has long, light brown hair. It's straight and fine, with little body to it. It hangs all the way down just past the bottoms of her shoulder blades. She has bright, brilliant, blue eyes topped with light eyebrows that match the hair on her head. She has a small nose on the center of her face. And below it, she has a mouth that's neither wide nor narrow. But it is framed with a pair of light-pink lips that are full and plump.

Beneath that is a lean and narrow chest with taut, light white skin. Her leanness gives her shoulders a slight boniness to them. It leaves her with narrow, slender arms, too. And a flat, firm stomach. She has a gentle, but noticeable, feminine curve to her waist.

Joey has small breasts. She's a 32-B, which gives her breasts that rise no more than two inches from her chest. Shapely breasts. They're firm and pert. Like half oranges that swell from her chest with zero sag to them. At the tops of those mounds, she has quarter-sized rings of light pink. And centered in those rings are nipples as wide as pencil erasers that stand up just under ¼" from her mounds. Nipples that have gently rounded tips, but aren't quite long enough to have much of a side to them. Some, but not much. Were it not for those nipples poking out, her breasts would be almost perfectly rounded. They have a firm, but also soft, sponginess to them, too.

Joey doesn't have much in way of hips. They're too lean to have much of a curve outward to them, but they're not so lean as to show her bones. Not even the tips of her hip bones. In front, it's hard to tell where her stomach ends and her pubes begin. Everything is just so flat and firm that one flows into the next. Her pubes are shaven silky smooth. That's because I require it of her. A bush would hide the puffy mound of her pussy swelling down prominently between her slim thighs. It's a mound with very long, slightly narrow lips. Lips that don't meet, but instead leave a wide gash of a slit between them for the edges of her pinkish inner folds to rise into. A mound so puffy that it looks like a good inch and half of her slit is rising up along the front of her pubes, even though it isn't. It's all pussy mound.

In the back, she has a nicely rounded bottom. It's no wonder she tends to dress to flaunt it. Even though it's little, everything on her is, it is full and rounded, and firm. Without looking like a bubble or overly rounded. And beneath that shapely bottom, she has a pair of long, slender legs.

As she undresses for me, Joey starts to fidget a little. She knows that her spanking is getting close, and she's not looking forward to it. She really hates spankings. It's the firm discipline she loves.

This spanking is going to be give-and-take for Joey. I tell her to lie over my knees and get her spanking. That's my give. She loves it when I turn her over my knees. Still, she moves slightly reluctantly. But she gets in place, lying over my legs. My right thigh is flush against her waist, leaving her thighs to hang straight down, her knees just off the floor. My other thigh is up under her chests, the small bids of her breasts against the outside of it. Her hands dangle down in front of her for the moment, fidgeting around to brace herself. It pulls her bottom even tauter, stretching her already firm cheeks and poking them up as if they're an offering.

"You will behave, little girl," I tell her firmly. I like to teasingly call her "little girl." It's the one thing that a brand new 18-year-old least wants to be thought of as. So it's perfect. She already knows what I mean by behave. I only have three rules she has to follow. She may not speak a word. She can yelp and squeal, just not speak. She can't try to cover or hide or protect her bottom in any way. And she must leave her bottom still on my knees. It's far harder to do than it sounds. Once that first stroke lands, instinct is to get her bottom away from the source of the pain. Instead, she has to force herself to lie there and allow more pain. It's a very submissive thing to do. And, as I say, it's accepting of the punishment she's earned.